Gianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop you--hahaha...you know I hat--hahaha...stop, I hate being tickled!!" Shelley could hardly get her words out through laughing. Shelley fell to the floor and Marina followed. On the ground now, the tickling made way to wrestling. Shelley was taller than Marina, but Marina was wiry and tenacious. Marina finally pinned Shelley to the ground, her arms up above her head, Marina driving her weight against Shelley's pelvis with her own. Shelley's struggle to stop Marina from pinning her involved a lot of squirming back and forth, and with each twist her shirt had been driven up. Now, finally pinned, her shirt had ridden up enough that the bottom of her breasts was exposed, just enough to see the soft, pink, tender flesh of her areola; Shelley didn't seem to mind.

"Marina, get off of me." Shelley said softly, she didn't seem angry though.

"I'll get off of you if you promise to do the dance right," replied Marina slowly. Gianna was confused by their exchange; Marina was threatening but also...playful?

"Or what?" taunted Shelley. Marina leaned her head in closer, Shelley's eyes darted back and forth between Marina's eyes and her lips.

"Marina, just get off of her and let's do the dance." Gianna finally said.

Marina got off of Shelley and helped her up. They both seemed in good spirits. They practiced the choreography a few more times and got it right. They played a take of a rehearsal back and Shelley remarked, "It's impossible to see our body rolls with shirts this big."

"I'm not wearing anything under my shirt, and I really don't want to put a bra back on just to film this," replied Gianna.

"Yeah we won't have to, just turn it into a crop top, I'll help." Shelley went behind Gianna and gathered the fabric of her shirt. She lifted the hem of the shirt until it was just under Gianna's breasts, pulled the excess tight, and used it to make a knot to hold it in place. "Now do me."

Gianna did the same thing with Shelley's shirt and then Marina's before they filmed again. They watched it back and Marina remarked, "You should send that to Will. He'll be thinking of you for the rest of the night." Marina sent the clip to Gianna. Gianna watched it again, and thought she looked sexy in the video. She liked the way the bottom of her ass peeked out of her shorts, the way her flat stomach twisted and tensed with each move, the way her breasts, unencumbered by a bra, moved freely and strained against the fabric of her shirt. She sent the clip to Will. She hit the share button again and began typing out J-a-m-e-s, but didn't hit send. She quickly deleted it; the wine was clearly still working on her.

"Alright, how about we calm things down and watch something?" suggested Gianna.

"Have you seen Normal People?" asked Shelley.

"No what's that?"

"It's this Irish romance show, my cousin watched it and said it was super good and super sexy. The male lead is so hot."

They put the show on and continued enjoying some wine. Shelley's cousin was right, the show was engaging on many levels, especially the erotic. The sex in the show was tender while simultaneously full of passion, Gianna could feel herself getting turned on a bit by the show. Gianna tried to surreptitiously discover if the show was having the same effect on her friends. She looked over and noticed that Marina was leaning against Shelley while Shelley distractedly played with one of Marina's curls.

After two episodes Gianna was ready to head to bed, she needed some alone time. She helped set up the pull out and then went into James' bedroom. She pulled back the covers and nestled in before opening her messages with James. She checked the time, it was around 11:30.

[In for the night, everything is safe and secure]

[your bed is very comfy btw]

[but it doesn't smell like you]

A couple minutes passed.

[It doesn't smell like me?]

[no, it smells clean, like laundry detergent]

[You think I don't smell clean?]

[no, it just doesn't seem like anyone lives here]

[I did have my cleaner prepare the apartment for you.]

[so do all boys never grow out of being messy?]

[This one didn't, but he made enough money that it no longer mattered.]

[wohoho big shot]

[That's me.]

Gianna eyed the bicycle hanging on the wall.

[so are you a big biker]

[No, no, no, I'm a cyclist. Much more pretentious.]

[you're good at texting for an old man]

[*older]

[It's too late, the damage is done.]

[Now I'll never work with your father, all thanks to you.]

[lol]

[my dad basically threatened to disown me if I blew his chances]

[Looks like you'll be living on the street then...]

[omg noooo]

[plz i'll do anything to fix this!! haha]

She saw the ellipses of James' reply forming when she heard a noise from the living room. She set her phone down and walked over to the door. She was about the open it when she heard moaning. Slowly, and as quietly as she could, she opened the door enough to see out into the living room. The lights were off, but the light of the moon and the lively street below were enough to illuminate her two friends naked on the bed.

They both were on their knees, Marina behind Shelley, Shelley with her legs spread, her pussy and tidy landing stripped exposed to the night. Marina was kissing and sucking Shelley's neck while she fondled Shelley's magnificent breasts, her fingers circling and drawing out Shelley's nipples, then pinching them once they were hard. Shelley had one hand reaching behind her, tangled in Marina's hair while her other hand was reaching down to play with Marina's pussy. Gianna could hear the soft sound of Shelley's fingers rubbing Marina's clit.

"Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about bad I wanted you to touch me," whispered Shelley.

"That show didn't help. I would've ripped your clothes off by the end of the first episode if Gianna wasn't there."

"I thought you only went for corrupting religious schoolboys."

"I did, but you actually make me cum." Marina's hands had stopped playing with Shelley's breasts and started stroking down Shelley's stomach, each time getting closer to Shelley's pussy. As Marina's hands got closer, Shelley would thrust her hips forward as if to shorten the distance. Shelley leaned her head back, and with her hand drew Marina in for a deep passionate kiss. Marina withdrew and asked, "Do you want it?" Her hands were now very close to Shelley's pussy, each hand rubbing the crease of her legs. "Yes," hissed Shelley. They kissed again, even more passionately. As they kissed, Shelley shifted so that the two of them were now facing one another. Shelley wrapped her arms around Marina and pulled her in tightly as they made out, one hand then snaked down to squeeze Marina's ass.

Shelley's hands then moved to Marina's hips, as she kissed a trail from Marina's mouth down to her perky B-cups. She began to suck on Marina's nipple as her right hand resumed playing with Marina's pussy. Marina simply held Shelley's head, and she seemed lost in the pleasure she was receiving. Marina pulled gently on Shelley's head, lifting it up until they were level and kissed her again. Marina leaned into Shelley, and the two slowly lowered themselves down. Once Shelley was on her back Marina began kissing, licking, and nibbling, slowly making her way south to feast on Shelley's pussy.

Marina buried her head between Shelley's legs and licked her pussy. Shelly put her legs over Marina's shoulders and applied pressure, pulling Marina in. Marina's hand wound its way up Shelley's body to resume playing with Shelley's breasts. She moved her hands higher, and without instruction, Shelley opened her mouth and sucked on Marina's fingers. Newly wet, Marina used her fingers to tease Shelley's nipples, quickly flicking the tip with her fingers. After a few minutes of this Shelley grabbed Marina's hands and squeezed her own breasts through them. Their fingers intertwined and Marina pulled Shelley's hands out away from her body.

"Oh, baby, you're so good. You're gonna make me cum. Keep licking my pussy baby. Oh, right there, keep licking my clit," whispered Shelley. Shelley began to nod quickly and bite her lip, the tension in her face slowly extending through her body until every inch of her was drawn taut, like a string about to break. The tension held for a few more moments until Shelley's hips began to pulse in sweet release.

Marina crawled until she was on top of Shelley and kissed her.

"I love tasting my pussy on your lips," whispered Shelley. They kissed for a few minutes before Marina lowered her hips and began to grind against Shelley. "What do you want?" Shelley asked sweetly. Marina replied, "Your fingers." Shelley placed her hand, palm up, on top of her mound, leaving her pinky and index fingers flat against her body while extending her middle and ring fingers. Marina repositioned herself over Shelley's body, and then slowly lowered herself onto Shelley's fingers.

Marina started slowly, lifting her hips up and down, but gradually increased the pace until she was quickly pumping her pussy on Shelley's fingers; Shelley thrust her hips in tempo with Marina.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuuuuck," moaned Marina.

Shelley grabbed Marina's ass and seemed to slow the tempo. Marina leaned down and kissed Shelley as she slowly rode her fingers.

"Fuck me from behind," whispered Marina. Marina dismounted Shelley and got on all fours, her hands resting on the back of the couch. Shelley shifted behind Marina, and doing the same thing with her hand, placed in against her mound and began to fuck Marina. The pace quickly increased. While Shelley finger fucked her, Marina brought one hand down and rubbed her in clit. Marina began to moan, a low "unnnhh" growing with her pleasure. Her body tensed, and then released, signaling she'd cum.

Marina settled back into a kneel with Shelley right behind her, a reverse of how they'd started.

"That was incredible, babe," said Marina, "you were incredible." She twisted her neck to kiss Shelley.

"You too."

Shelley wrapped her arms around Marina and rested her head on Marina's shoulder, looking content. Marina gently caressed different parts of Shelley's body. They remained like this for a couple minutes, catching their breath, before they began to put their clothes back on.

As quietly as she could, Gianna closed the door. She'd had no idea Marina and Shelley were, dating? Hooking up? She realized she didn't know the nature of their relationship. She also realized that she'd stood and watched for friends have sex for 30 minutes and that she herself was wet with desire. It wasn't the act of watching two women pleasure one another that had turned her on so much, it was the passion, and each woman's investment in the other's pleasure that had turned her on; something she'd realized was missing from every sexual encounter with Will.

She crawled into bed and looked at her phone. She had a single message from James.

[I'll think on it and let you know what you can do to make it up to me ;) ]

She quickly pulled off her top, and began to stroke all over her body, imagining her hands belonged to James. She rubbed herself slowly through her panties but found herself wishing to rush to her orgasm; she slid her panties down below her knees and kicked them off. She began to rub her sopping wet pussy.

"Have you decided what I can do to make it up to you?" imagined Gianna.

She imagined James standing before her, unbuckling his belt, lowering his pants and underwear, his pubic hair creeping slowly into view, and then the root of his cock, his shaft continuing to struggle against the waistband of his underwear until it finally sprang free. Completely naked, he would crawl onto the bed and on top of her. James sank his hard cock into her wet and welcoming pussy, he kissed her neck, and her breasts. She flipped over into a prone position with her ass up in the air, imagining James was pounding her from behind, hard and rough. She imagined James cumming in her pussy, and that was all she needed to reach her orgasm.

In two fantasies now she'd imagined James cumming inside her, first her mouth, now her pussy. He was the only man she'd ever envisioned doing that as part of getting off, she realized. But between the wine and her play session, Gianna was tired, and she let sleep take her without interrogating that any further.

***

The next morning Gianna emerged from James' room to find her friends sleeping apart, with no indication of the hot sex they'd had the night before. They woke up, and the three girls went to brunch before Marina and Shelley went back to McLean. The girls said their goodbyes and Gianna returned to James' apartment. She watched tv for a few hours before she got bored and started to poke around.

His office wasn't of much interest, it was plainly decorated with a bookcase of what she imagined were legal books, a dark wooden modern desk, and a desktop computer. She brushed the mouse and a password screen blinked on. She'd figured as much and let it be. She went into his bedroom, and then opened the door to his closet. It was a walk in with dark-wood features; at the opposite end was a full-length mirror. It was organized, but not aggressively so, the business clothes were separated from the casual clothes, shirts, jackets, and pants were all grouped on their own, respectively.

There was a dresser set against the wall. She went over and gently slid open the top drawer, just socks. The next drawer down was underwear. Careful not to disturb anything, she ran her fingers along the folded pairs. They were soft boxers, mostly in dark colors. She closed the drawer and went over to his dress shirts and felt a few of them. There was a light blue one that was quite soft, and she pulled it off the rail. "Was this the shirt he wore when we met?" she thought. She wondered what it would look like on her. She'd always liked in the movies when a woman would wear a man's shirt in the morning. She pulled off her top and pulled James' shirt off its hanger. She slid her arms in the sleeves and buttoned it up. The bottom of her shorts was visible, as well as the top of her lacy halter-neck bralette. She slid her shorts down and managed to pull her bralette off without taking off the shirt.

She admired herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. She felt sexy in the dress shirt. She'd left a couple of buttons undone so a hint of her cleavage was visible. She liked the feel of the shirt as it brushed over her nipples when she moved. She began to run her hand through her hair, and then down her neck. She closed her eyes to focus more on the tactile sensations. She slid her hand under the shirt and onto her breast.

She withdrew her hand and slowly began unbuttoning the shirt. First, she unbuttoned it down to her navel. The shirt opened enough that Gianna's ample breasts were half exposed, the shirt covering her nipples so that only a bit of her areola were visible. She unbuttoned it completely, the fabric falling away, her breasts now totally exposed, as well as her white cotton underwear.

Still looking at herself in the mirror, she brought her hands to the sides of her ribs, just below her armpits. She moved her hands towards her breasts, as if they were the hands of a man standing behind her, reaching around to feel her bosom. She drove one hand downward to play with her pussy. She was wet and wasted no time teasing any further. She went right to her clit and began to rub. She loved seeing her breasts move as she thrummed her clit. Her orgasm was fast approaching, and she could feel her legs trembling. She turned toward one of the walls of the closet and grabbed the wooden rail that held the rest of James' shirts.

One of the joys of being alone in the apartment was that Gianna felt no need to keep quiet about her pleasure. She let her moans and yelps resound through the apartment, only getting louder and more intense the more she played with her pussy. With a final loud moan, she came.

She stood panting, leaning against the rail when she heard a sharp crack and felt the railing quickly shoot forward and hit the wall, Gianna following it, but managing to stop herself with her hands. She inspected the rail, which looked undamaged, and then the socket which had held it in place, noticing that a large piece of the back was missing, and a jagged edge denoted where it had snapped. She replaced the rail and reloaded the few shirts that had fallen. The rail seemed secure.

Gianna quickly changed out of the shirt and back into her own clothes. As she left the closet, she gave it one last look, everything seemed to be in order, and so she shut the door.

As she returned to the living room her phone buzzed; William was calling.

"Hey," she answered.

"Hey, what's up? How's house sitting?"

"Oh, you know...pretty boring, I've just been watching TV and reading..."

"Well, I could come over, keep you company." Will sounded eager.

"No! No, that's okay. My dad would kill me if he found out you came over here."

"Well, no one would find out."

"Will, can we just, can we not debate this? I don't think it would be appropriate for you to be over here, ok?!"

"Ok," he sounded sour.

"Ok, well, I'll text you when I'm back at my house tomorrow, and we can hang out then."

"Fine."

She hardly felt like responding but she said "bye" as sweetly as she could and hung up the phone.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully: she went for a walk down to the Mall, she got dinner, and was in for the night before 7pm.

***

Sunday afternoon Gianna received a message from James.

[Heading to the airport now. I'll be back in D.C by 7, feel free to head home before. You can just leave the keys on the island, the doorman will let me in.]

Gianna found herself excited at the prospect of seeing James again, and also felt that she needed to explain in person about the closet, so she stayed until James returned.

---

Gianna heard the click of the lock, and felt her heart begin to race.

"Oh, Gianna, hello. I'd figured you'd have left." James sounded a little startled, but not displeased. Gianna looked at him, even after an early morning of travel James looked put together. "Did my message not go through?"

"No, it did. I just, um, something happened, and I wanted to be able to explain in person."

"What's wrong?"

"Well, I'll show you." Gianna led James into the closet and began her lie. "I brought a dress because I went out with a friend for dinner, and I'd hung it up in here to get the wrinkles out. And when I got back from dinner, I was trying to hang it up again, and I was trying to get out of my nylons, and I lost my footing, and I tumbled and when I went to catch myself I guess it was too much force for the--the thing up there, and it broke, and I'm really sorry." She found herself feeling out of breath, having sped through that explanation.

James smiled at her, amused. He inspected the clothes rail and said, "Hm, well, I'll have the building manager deal with that this week."

"You're not upset?"

"The truth about these buildings is they charge us a pretty penny for all these fixtures which look quite nice, but quality-wise aren't that good. This thing was probably just cheap, it was probably going to happen sooner or later."

"Well, I'm sorry anyway." Even pretending it was caused by something else, Gianna could feel her face warming.

"Well, aside from your foray with near death in here, everything else go ok?"

"Yeah, this is such a cool neighborhood, you're near everything."

"It's why I moved here, I've only been here about a month and haven't been able to enjoy it much."

"Cuz of work?"

"Exactly. Well, since you're still here, if you can give me a couple of minutes, I can drive you back to your parents?"

"Oh, you don't have to do that, I was just going to take an Uber."