Gianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two embraced, both breathing heavily. James turned off the water and they walked inside. There were towels beside the door and they dried one another off. They began to kiss again.

"Can I show you the bedroom?" he asked. Gianna just nodded. James picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He placed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her. His cock, which had softened a little, began to harden again as he ground his cock against her pussy. As he moved his hips back and forth, the head of his cock began to be coated with her pussy juices. Not wanting to rush it James slid down her body and knelt at the foot of the bed.

"Tell me if it's too sensitive, okay?" James began to lick Gianna's pussy. He pressed his tongue, flat and wide, and slowly dragged it from her opening to her clit.

"No that's perrrrfect." Gianna grabbed at the sheets around her in pleasure. James began focusing more on her clit and he began to quickly flick it with his tongue, before introducing his middle and ring fingers, pushing into her opening and rubbing her g-spot.

"Unnnggh, oh fuck, oh fuck" Gianna mewed in a higher pitch. Her whole body tensed and release as another orgasm rippled through her.

James climbed back on top of Gianna and kissed her gently. "How many times have you had sex?"

"Once," she said shyly.

"That's okay, I'm going to try things, if it's not comfortable just say the word and I'll stop okay?"

"Okay." She kissed him. Their kissing became more passionate and James began moving his hips back and forth dragging his cock against her pussy again. Once he was fully hard Gianna reached down and began spreading the juices that covered his cock head along his entire cock.

"Let me grab a condom," he said.

"No!" replied Gianna, "it's okay, I'm on the pill, and I don't want anything between us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure!" laughed Gianna, "now stop being such a decent guy and fuck me. I want you to fuck me so badly James. I'm yours." She took his cock and guided him into her. He exhaled heavily as he sunk into her, her warm wet walls giving way and then embracing his cock. James started slowly, teasing Gianna by pulling nearly his entire length out before slowly pushing it back in. This elicited a low groan from Gianna. James began picking up the pace and as his pace increased with each thrust Gianna moaned.

James stopped for a moment and then reached back and grabbed one of Gianna's ankles. He pulled her leg up until her ankle was near her shoulders, he did the same with the other leg.

"This lets me get really deep but let me know if it's uncomfortable." Gianna just nodded. She bit her lip as he slowly pushed into her.

"Ohhh fuuuuck," she exclaimed, "ohmygod, ohmygod, fuck me James. Fuck me hard!" James increased his pace again and began fucking her deep and hard, grunting from exertion. He leaned down to kiss her. Gianna wanted to kiss back but found herself overwhelmed, as if she was losing control over her own body.

"I'm so fucking close, James, you're gonna make me cum. Don't stop, don't stop!"

"I'm close too, do you--"

"I want you to cum inside me, cum in me James, I want to feel you cum in me!"

Gianna's encouragement sent James over the edge and his body tensed as his cock spasmed, shooting his cum deep into her pussy. The sensation of his ejaculation sent her off too, and Gianna came for the third time that night. James climbed off and collapsed beside Gianna. They looked at one another and smiled. They looked into each other's eyes as they caught their breath

"Do you want me to get you a glass of water or something?" asked James.

"No, not yet, come here."

James scooted towards her and held her. Before long the two of them had drifted off to sleep.