All Comments on 'Gianna's Little Sister'

by yamucha

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dragonsbaindragonsbainalmost 3 years ago

Let the sister find out maybe it will knock her down a notch or two....let this couple find happiness in each other and be together...keep going with this one you have a great start to a much bigger and deeper tale of love

GothicmonGothicmonalmost 3 years ago

Very good. Very curious in what you come up with next.

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

Loved every LETTER! I'd like to see a Sequel for Trevor and Vivian. Maybe they should force Gianna to watch them...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PROOF READ!!!!

"Neither of them knew what came over them, but they both engaged in a heated, passionate kiss.

It was so sudden, and Gianna was inexperienced and didn't exactly know what to do, awkwardly trying to kiss him back, but Trevor thought it was incredibly cute. He pulled the clip from her bun and let her gorgeous red hair fall down her shoulders."

NO!!

This was about VIVIAN, not Gianni!!!

1thaiguy1thaiguyalmost 3 years ago

Definitely needs to be a sequel but please keep it tasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story spoiled by the condom bare back is far better?

Imyourdaddy2niteImyourdaddy2nitealmost 3 years ago

Although I agree in theory with the anonymous comment below about proofreading, they didn't need to be a dick about it. When I reread my stories, my brain sometimes fills in what I meant to write. If you want an editor/proofreader, hit me up. I just ask that you could do the same, as I'm starting to write again. Just click on my name and send me a message, if you're cool with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be kind of nice to have that condom leak in Viv's fertile boxtrap. Vivian actually outscores her older selfish sister, and it would be cool if she became a mommy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was short, sweet and very sexy. I really liked it and would have given it six stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

meh. kids like it was written by a teenager and yes you can find lots of help on the site with editing and proofreading. keep trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was the beta and I didn't catch it either...but damn if i'm gonna take advice from a rude anon's comment that also had grammatical errors lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Maybe try writing about those cats you love so much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story obviously needs a sequel...and Soon!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Gianna had it coming to her. She's a narcissistic bitch. Trevor is hardly better, but at least he has some humanity. But if he had been a truly good man, he would have realized that the proper course of action would have been to tell Vivian that he wanted to date her after he had a chance to break things off with Gianna.

I was caught up in a similar situation myself once when I was in my twenties. But it wasn't sisters. It was two girls who were best friends. I did the honorable thing after the best friend tried to french me. Surprisingly, my girlfriend refused to break up with me. She came to me the next day after I tried to break up with her and she told me that if it came down to losing me altogether or sharing that she would rather share. I openly dated them both for a couple of years, but they both moved on with their lives and we ended up in three different cities. Before you ask, the answer is NO. We never had a three-way even though it was discussed once or twice. Fond memories. I wish we could have stayed in touch. 😕

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give that super sexy young man Trevor a dusting of sexy dark chest hair and maybe a treasure trail -- that would be a REAL turn on for Vivian! Something to caress, trace her fingers through, and maybe even lick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They were together for 3 years and he didn’t know where to find her?

Ok, they met in college but he never visited her at home and never met her family? Hmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyone else get futaba from persona 5 vibes from Vivian

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story until Trever pulled out a condom. It just destroyed the fantasy. Because it seemed they lost themselves in lust, but dude still had the presence of mind to bust out protection? It's kinda sad that even in your fantasy you have condoms...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sometimes feel like a story has more potential in other categories.

Like I remember an author once creating this great sci-fi world and even had a compelling potential love interest for the main character but it was an incest story so the driving force was he wanted to be with his sister instead. Nothing wrong with incest stories if that's what interests a person but this author created a fantastic world that deserved for many more people to see and appreciate it but a lot of people would have ignored the story and missed all the fantastic world building because incest doesn't work for them.

Point being, I thought Vivian and Trevor made a pretty good couple and a slower, more romantic build would have been great. Nothing wrong with a fuckfest but I feel this couple and situation could have been a great slow build situation that perhaps starts with a kiss in this chapter and then they both wrestle with confusing feelings over time/ensuing chapters and he's trying to remain faithful to his bad girlfriend and she's trying not to steal her shitty sisters boyfriend but it builds to a point where the sister has a real emotional go at one of them, for whatever reason and the other comforts them and it explodes there.

Just my thoughts, still a very good story but I felt with a slow burn build, it could have been great.

JonJonRJonJonRalmost 2 years ago

This is a good story and fun. And I am positive the author will get better with each additional story. Keep up the good work and enthusiasm! I love the themes and want to see more. :)

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Well written, Yamucha. Being an 'older' gent, I love tales of being seduced by a young girl. I'll check out your other stories. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

twenty too many cliches in this one, not least of which is that jocks are good in bed. Far from it, ask anyone who's actually slept with one. Awful.

pkp033pkp0337 months ago

Plot twist: Elle needed comforting b/c her younger sister fucked her BF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryamucha@yamucha
21-year-old girl. I like older men and stories with happy endings. My stories are either based on my own fantasies or just ideas I came up with that I thought would make for a good story.