Gianna's Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-more," Vivian breathily murmured out, her eyes beginning to tear up from the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing for the first time. Trevor nodded and gripped her thighs harder, rocking his hips at a faster pace as her lewd moans and the wet sounds of her cunt encouraged him, the bed rocking and creaking against the bedroom wall. Vivian loved the way he was pounding her tight pussy, she didn't want it to be anyone else claiming her but her sister's boyfriend! Both of them knew it was so wrong--but they needed each other so bad. There was something about both of them that was so attractive to the other, and neither of them wanted to stop.

"So good, you take me so damn good," Trevor murmured as he continued to thrust his hips back and forth, sweat dripping from his forehead, fucking her nice and hard. Her virgin cunt felt heavenly, feeling like a tighter fit the more he fucked her, and Vivian could feel herself getting closer and closer to her climax with each plunge into her.

"I-I'm getting s-so close..." She stuttered out between breaths as she kept letting out moans and gasps, tears running down her face. With the position that Trevor was in, he could see almost everything; Vivian's face contorting in pleasure, the marks he left on her neck, and the way her cute breasts bounced with each of his thrusts. He was sure he wouldn't last much longer, either.

Trevor thrusted up at a certain angle inside of Vivian that sent a wave of pleasure washing over her, making her see stars as she cried out loud. "Right there!"

Trevor smirked before thrusting up into the same spot again, sending Vivian completely over the edge as she curled her toes and gripped the bedsheets, her orgasm crashing through her body as she let out a cry of pleasure.

The sight of the cute girl getting completely lost in her climax made Trevor reach his peak as well, as he heaved one last time into Vivian before he groaned and felt his dick twitch inside her before busting his load inside the condom within her.

The two of them took their time to calm themselves down, catching their breaths before Trevor pulled himself out of Vivian, carefully removing the condom from his now soft member before tying it. He began to pull up his underwear and jeans before slipping the used condom into the pocket of his jeans. It was a bit gross, but he couldn't dispose of it anywhere in this house. No way.

Vivian only laid there, finally coming down from her first orgasm that someone else gave her. As Trevor dressed himself back up, she sat up before she reached down to the floor and found her panties, putting them back on before pulling down her top. After the two were dressed again, neither of them really knew what to say.

"Um... Trevor, was it?" Vivian quietly asked, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. Trevor nodded and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Y-yeah."

She looked at him and smiled as she blushed deeply. "Thank you... I never did any of that kind of stuff before, and... I really liked it," she said shyly with a little giggle. "So, thanks. It was fun."

Trevor awkwardly chuckled as he looked away. She was just way too cute! "N-no problem... I can't believe I really just fucked my girlfriend's little sister..."

Vivian pressed a finger to her lips. "No one will have to know... So, let's just keep it between us, okay?" She said in the most adorable way.

Trevor gulped before nodding. "Alright... Um, I should head to Gianna's room now. See you around, yeah? Don't forget what I told you," he said as Vivian nodded. "Yeah. Thanks again, Trevor," she said with a sweet smile, making him blush as he began to leave Vivian's room, and she closed the door behind him.

Vivian and Trevor took deep breaths before they both leaned on the opposite sides of the door. I really just did that, they thought to themselves. That really just happened, holy shit. It was so wrong... But it felt so right. How would Gianna react if she found out...?

Trevor sighed. I just cheated on my girlfriend of three years with her little sister... But I don't regret it at all, he thought to himself. If anything... It made me realize that I don't want Gianna. I'd much rather be with Vivian... He felt himself suddenly feel shy at the thought of Vivian. I don't know what it is, but there's something about her.

Meanwhile, Vivian sighed as well. I really just lost my virginity to my perfect older sister's boyfriend...! I can't believe it--but I don't regret it at all, she thought to herself as she giggled softly. And he thinks I'm cool... Guess Gianna doesn't have it all, after all. All those years you've looked down on me, Gianna... I finally got one up on you. Your boyfriend had sex with me, and you don't even know! How's that for 'being a loser?'

Both of them took another deep breath. As long as Gianna never finds out... Then everything will be fine.

One thing they both knew for sure; they would definitely see each other again--as long as Gianna doesn't know.

12