All Comments on 'Gibby Jane Ch. 02'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent Story

Does it matter, because daddy is going to get all his mates with their big fat thick cocks into all of her holes, and she will have no say in the matter. Daddy should spank her tight ass or even her tits should she not do as he wishes.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Nicola's mind amazeas and arouses me!

Nicola leads us in so many directions-all of the m exciting and arousing--Nicola is amazing--her words always leave me hard!

merrySMmerrySMabout 5 years ago
had t give only 3 stars...

I am loving your stories and your writing....but Ass sex is not that easy. Unless your back hole has been manipulated with fingers and or dildo a penis just does not 'slide in'. Anal sex needs to be described in all it's glory. All on it's own, Anal sex is so taboo and nasty, dirty and violating it does not need to be extra violent. But it does need a build up, of the stretching, how bad the girl feels (mentally and emotionally) as well as physically. It is my pet peeve on all these erotic sites.

HOWEVER, please do continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gibby Jane Previous Part
Gibby Jane Series Info