All Comments on 'Gift'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Hard hitting story and cheating wife's landing. Great story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

selfish to the end.... glad she made it easier for the hubby to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess hindsight doesn't always cause total repentant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why

Could she not jump before devore and save him from giving her most of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's all about what "I wanted". Cheating wives of literotica(and maybe in real life too?) don't give a damn about what their husbands might want too. Epitome of selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes and she made a good choice. I wish my x daughterinlaw would do the same. The fucking evil bitch.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

You missed the class on avoiding absolutes or if you have never taken a writing course then I suggest you educate yourself. It's off putting because most of the time the writer is wrong or unskilled at diplomacy. This isn't a matter of diplomacy here, it's a matter of pop-psychology camouflaged as real advice. Why people cheat is nuanced and cannot be broken down to a short story or one page article on cosmo. Some of what you wrote is true. Communication is necessary for a happy marriage. Cheating still happens even in happy marriages. I have observed it professionally. One cannot write all encompassing statements.

I am sorry folks but sometimes cheating happens and it takes a while to unpack why. Ultimately the reasons do become clear but there is no one size fits all answer. This is the case for both men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If she doesn't regret what she did!

Why? Not sure what or where you went

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hope

She made a big spash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Left out the probability that the person you cheat with is valueless.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

I love this woman. Hope many emulate her.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

I love this woman. Hope many emulate her.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Don't care to read about killing oneself. 1*

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Hated it.

How wonderful that you believe that self-realization should lead to suicide.

So, Mr. Chia-pet, have you ever done anything wrong? I’ve never known a human being that hasn’t, so, time to atone for it. Maybe you could tie a large weight around your ankles and jump into the swimming pool. That could be funny. Make sure there’s someone to count the bubbles!

God, I cannot stand self-righteous assholes like you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Suicide ending was a mistake. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the ending?.nope,never happen, no one would commit suicide for cheating. Anyone selfish enough to put themselves and self gratification ahead of family would certainly not jump off a bridge.

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Truly ghastly, hateful story and the last one of yours that I will ever read.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Wasn't

One of your best

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very sad. She clearly had serious mental problems. Her self analysis shows she had been to therapy and had thought about this. But thr stark ending showed her psychosis.

Generally I prefer stories from this author with an elaborate BTB like Death Do Us Apart and Blood from a Turnip series. A lot of the supposed "gray" ones or psychological ones, I find either dreary or repulsive. To each their own I guess.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 months ago

I found this to be a brief but interesting examination of a failed relationship. The ending damn near ruined my day.

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

3 stars, as this wasn't much more than a bitch reciting her sins .. At least, you gave it a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too dark

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

Just reading one of my older comments about how she wanted him to woo her. How many stories have we seen where the cheating wife talks about how her husband makes sweet, tender love to her, but sometimes she just wants to be "taken." Guys can't win!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A number of points here; how can she say she doesn't regret what she did then off herself moments later? "She wanted him to woo her". What, the same way she was wooing him, does she mean? It staggers me how so many people think that the erosion of intimacy in a relationship is a one way street. Who knows, maybe if she didn't always have a headache when he was feeling a bit frisky the roses. wine and chocolates might still have been rolling in?

Sbrooks103x makes a good point in his comment though I rather suspect that the females he refers to exist only in the minds of the male authors who create them or in the porn industry.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous