Gift Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

It became part of my daily routine to check on the two bags in the attic to make sure they were still there. I would also check on them anytime Flo left the house when I was home.

As hard as I tried to discover what Flo was up too I could not. It was the end of October and nothing at all had happened. Then on Halloween day as I was coming back into my office after getting another ass chewing from that asshole Jason I saw the message light on my phone was blinking. It was a short one-line message from Flo. It said "Catch me if you can". I felt a little panic set in. My legs got weak and my stomach began to do flips. I started regretting this great idea of mine. I closed up my desk and headed home as fast as I could but when I got there Flo was gone. I ran up to the attic and was surprised and temporarily relieved to find the two shopping bags were still where they had been for the last month and a half. I guessed then that Flo didn't expect me to be able to get home before her when she left her message so I took the two bags and hid them. Then I went downstairs to wait for her to get home. I figured her whole plan would be blown when she couldn't find the wig or the lingerie where she had left it. I must admit I was feeling smug.

After about a half hour the phone rang. It was June, the wife of one of my friends at work. She said she called to ask what Flo was going to wear to the Halloween Party tonight. I asked "What Halloween Party?" and June said the one at Gary Carlson's house. Gary is our company president.

I was in a panic. The company president was having a party and I wasn't invited. Could this be the work of Jason? I said to June, "I don't know anything about a party tonight, Flo and I received no invitation."

June said "Stop kidding around. Flo and I have been talking about this party for the last two weeks. She just wouldn't tell me what she was going to wear."

I told June, "I don't know where Flo is right now but I'll have her call you if we have time before we have to leave for the party." Then I hung up the phone. My mind started racing. Had Flo planned on going to this party without me? And was that so she could achieve her objective and win the game. Then it occurred to me that if she was planning on going to the party without me, she was probably not going to come home first. She wouldn't want me to see her getting ready for a Halloween Party that I didn't know about. That might have made me suspicious. Then it hit me that she either knew that I had found the wig and lingerie or they were a decoy all along. I began to panic again. Within the next half hour I was going to have to find a costume to wear to the party and get over there before Flo could execute any plans she had. As I ran around the house trying to come up with an idea for a costume I figured out who Flo's target was, Gary, the company president and the host of tonight's party. Gary was divorced, and I had seen him flirting with Flo at other social gatherings. I guessed that she knew it would be easy to get him into a bed in his own house. I was getting desperate. I had to find a costume soon or I wouldn't get to the party in time to stop Flo. I was beginning to feel that all was lost.

I wandered around the house still looking for a costume but not really thinking about it. My mind was concentrating on the idea of Flo making love to Gary. I had a mental image of her sucking his cock. Something that took me years to get her to do for me she would do to him that night. I could almost feel the heat inside her pussy as I imagined Gary pushing his cock deep inside her and I could almost hear her moans, as he would bring her to orgasm. As I continued to think about Flo having sex with Gary I became aware that I was being aroused by the images in my head. Suddenly all I wanted was to be there to see it happen if at all possible. That brought me back to my original problem. What could I wear? As I look in my closet again I saw the bag with the red wig in it tucked in the corner where I had hidden it. I decide it was the only way I could go and not be recognized.

I took a quick shower and gave myself as close a shave as I could. I wasn't about to shave my legs so I put on one of Flo's sweat suits. I had to wear my own athletic shoes but once I put the wig on the effect was amazing. I almost didn't recognize myself. I put on some of Flo's make up to hid my whisker shadows a little better and then I put on a pair of Flo's sun glasses. I wouldn't say I made a beautiful woman but I could probably pass at a party full of drunks and at least no one would recognize me. As I looked at my self in the mirror I knew something was missing. It finally hit me. No boobs. I found one of Flo's bras in her dresser and stuffed it with socks. That didn't work at all. My boobs looked like lumpy mashed potatoes. I found a couple of balloons in my junk drawer and blew them up to be as close as possible to the same size. The effect of the balloons was perfect. I now looked like a woman. Don't get me wrong, I didn't enjoy dressing as a woman but I needed a costume that would keep me from being recognized and this one would do very nicely.

Luckily the car was in the garage so I didn't have to risk being seen by neighbors as I got into my car. The drive to Gary's house only took twenty minutes but it seemed like an eternity. When I rang the doorbell a women in a French maids outfit answered the door. I couldn't tell if she was a guest or an employee of the caterer. She invited me in and I thanked her in a whisper and said that I had laryngitis. As I entered the house I noticed that many of the guests had very elaborate costumes on. There were space aliens, vampires, cowboys and Indians. As I headed for the bar to get a drink to steady my nerves I noticed that several of the guests were starring at me. At first I thought that they must have recognized me but then I it struck me that they just thought I was a woman who chose to dress in sweats and sunglasses. They didn't know just how good my costume was.

When I got to the bar I quickly downed a gin and tonic and got a second. As I sipped on the second drink I began looking for Flo. The problem was that with the great costumes everyone was wearing I couldn't tell which freak, alien, or strumpet was Flo or if she was even at the party. When I couldn't find Flo I started looking for Gary. I was having no better luck spotting him until the 'French Maid' approached someone dressed like The Long Ranger and said "Mr. Carlson, we are out of the Merlot. Do you have any more?" After that I watched every move Gary made. It wasn't until an hour later that Gary seemed to take a special interest in any of his guests. The person was dressed as a gangster with a black pinstriped double breasted suit and carrying a violin case. I could tell that it was a woman by the rise of her chest indicating a very nice sized breast under the suit jacket and I could also see a little blonde hair sticking out from under the black wig the person was wearing. Although I couldn't recognize the face with all the make up and she was wearing sun glasses the body size was right. I had found Flo. I decided to have some fun so I walked over to say hello to Gary and to watch Flo's expression to see if she would recognize me. When Gary said hello to me I did my laryngitis imitation and neither of them seem to have any idea who I was. Gary asked me for a hint as to my identity. I told him he would have to wait till later, then I wandered off to the bar.

After that I kept an eye on the two of them. Around 10:30 Gary and Flo started upstairs. Gary took a quick look around to see if anyone was watching them then they disappeared up the stairs. I waited a minute then followed them. When I got to the top of the stairs Gary and Flo were nowhere in sight. I found myself looking down a hallway that had two doors off each side of the hall and one at the end of the hall. As I walked along the hallway I listened at each door for voices. At the second door I heard someone inside. I decided to just walk in and act like I was lost. When I swung the door open I was looking into the guest bathroom and there was a young lady sitting on the toilet relieving herself. I said "Oh! I'm sorry in my hoarse whisper." She said, "No problem I'm done here anyway." Then she stood up giving me a three second view of her hairless pussy as she pulled up her panties.

As she past me she said "It's all yours honey."

I closed the door after her and waited till I heard her reach the stairs they I went back into the hall. At the next door I wasn't sure if I was hearing something or not so I slowly opened the door. I found myself looking into the master bedroom and there on the bed was Gary and his gangster. Gary was opening her blouse with one hand while he had the other hand in her pants. When he heard me enter the room he quickly looked over his shoulder at me then went back to what he was doing. Gary ignored my presence in the room and got up and removed his pants and jockey shorts then he got onto the bed began rubbing his cock on Flo's mouth. When she opened her mouth to accept his cock Gary started working on removing Flo's pants. As I watched this I could feel my cock getting extremely hard. I was going to have a hard time passing as a woman the rest of the evening. When Gary finally began working Flo's pants and panties down her legs the first thing I noticed was that Flow had shaved most of her pubic hair off. This bothered me because she knew I like her hair and I had told her never to shave it off and she said she never would. The next shock to my system was when I saw the butterfly tattoo on her upper thigh. At first I couldn't believe Flo would do that, but then I realized that she didn't do it. This was not Flo. I stood there feeling stupid, horny, relieved, disappointed and confused but I was enjoying the scene as Gary and his gangster gave each other what appeared to be very pleasurable oral sex. I was frozen to the spot I was standing in until I heard Gary's voice. At first I didn't hear what he said so I had to ask him to repeat himself and I almost forgot to disguise my voice. Gary repeated "Why don't you strip out of those sweats and bring that lovely body over here and share it with us."

I almost choked. I turned quickly and left the room. I was afraid that Gary might follow me into the hall so I quickly slipped into the bedroom across the hall and hid behind a tri fold screen in the corner. I sat there trying to decide what to do next. Should I go back down stairs and look for Flo or just leave. After all I couldn't even be sure that she had come to the party. Anyway, I knew that if she wasn't with Gary she wouldn't be fucking anyone here. Everyone in the office knew that Gary wasn't above slipping away for a little sex action at one of his parties but he would not tolerate that behavior from others. I heard that a few years ago he caught a couple getting it on in one of the bedrooms and he fired the guy.

It was this thought I had in my mind when I heard the door open and could see two shadowy figures moving around the room. When they closed the door I couldn't see anything. I heard them bump into the bed then there was some giggling. They turned on the bedside light on its lowest setting. It provided me with just enough light for me to see them on the bed but I couldn't make out who they were. For the first few minutes all they did was kiss then they both started pulling their clothes off as fast as they could. Once they were both naked the young lady went down on the man's cock and I could almost feel how good it must have felt to him. While she was sucking his cock he reach over to the light and turned it to a brighter setting. When he did this I could see that it was that asshole Jason. I remember thinking how unfair it was for that jerk to be getting a good blowjob. The light also made it possible to see the back of the girl's head. She had long dark hair. I couldn't tell if it was black or brunette. In spite of the fact that this was Jason getting the blowjob I was very aroused watching it. After a short time Jason told her to stop then he got between her legs and started eating her pussy. I was watching him eat her so intently that I wasn't sure when I became aware of the fact that she had a nice full bush of pubic hair. Just the way I like it. But more important than that was the fact that her pussy hair was very light color almost blonde not black or brunette.

While I was mulling this over the girl began moaning indicating the beginning of her orgasm. It was at that point that I knew that is was Flo that was being eaten by Jason. I couldn't believe that she would have chosen him of all people. The person I dislike the most is the guy she chose to fuck. I was feeling both angry and excited so I just kept watching. When Flo's orgasm ended Jason got on top of her and slipped his cock into her and began stroking in and out at a nice slow pace just the way Flo likes it. At that point I couldn't take it any longer so I slipped out from behind the screen and went and stood next to the bed. I watched as Jason enjoyed my wife's beautiful pussy and as he pawed her firm breasts. As I was standing there Flo opened her eyes and looked at me. I could tell that she didn't recognize me but it didn't seem to bother her that I was there either. When Jason notice me he just said "Hi babe. You will just have to wait your turn to get some of my big cock.

This is where I got my biggest surprise of the evening. As Flo was approaching her orgasm instead of her usual soft moaning she began screaming out loud "I'm coming, I'm coming. Fuck me with that big cock. Make me cum good. Oh God, fuck me."

Jason was almost as startled as I was but he just started fucking Flo harder and faster and I could tell he was approaching his orgasm and at that point he could care less about what was happening around him. Which was really to bad because as he yelled out "I'm coming. I am putting my load inside your cunt you bitch." As Jason was whispering these sweet nothings to Flo at full volume, the bedroom door opened and in walked Gary Carlson.

Gary yelled out "What the hell is going on in here. What the fuck do you people think you are doing? This is my home and you are treating it like a cheap fucking motel room."

As Gary continued his rant Flo scrambled off the bed and was quickly putting her clothes on and Jason was frozen with fear. He couldn't have moved if his life depended on it. As Gary's immediate flash of angry began to subside he recognized Jason and began getting angry again this time concentrating on Jason. As Gary went on I took Flo by the arm and guided her out of the room and downstairs. When I got her outside I asked her where her car was and guided her over to it. I got in the car beside her and asked her if she was all right. I figured after a scene like that she would be very shaken. When I looked at her she was laughing. Then she looked at me and said, "Do you know me?"

I said, "No, should I?"

She said, "I don't know. I don't think I know you so I wasn't sure if you knew me or not. Anyway I want to thank you for getting me out of there before anyone in the house discovered who I was. What can I do to show my appreciation?"

I said, "Well there is one thing you can do for me." With that I lifted my ass off the seat and pulled the sweat pants and my shorts down and said in my own voice "You could suck my cock they way you were sucking Jason's."

Flo looked at me in shock. I could tell she was still confused. She really believed that I was a woman then out pops a cock and a man's voice that sounds familiar. Finally I had to pull the wig off. Then Flo said, "Oh my God it's you. I would never have guessed. And that's the wig I bought I should have recognized it right away. Then she laughed and bent over and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me till I couldn't hold back any longer and she took the whole load in her mouth. After that I suggested that we head home for some real lovemaking. I got my car and we both drove home.

When we got home I started kissing Flo and stripping her clothes off. As I started to remove her panties she said "Wait, I have to take a shower and clean myself out for you."

I said one question first. "Why did you chose Jason when you know how much I dislike him."

"I thought that using Jason served our purpose well. First I wanted to pick someone you wouldn't suspect right away which would make it easier for me to be successful. Second Jason had only met me once so I knew he wouldn't recognize me with a black wig on and third, I wanted you to benefit from this too. Do you think Jason will still have his job on Monday?"

At that moment I was more certain of Flo's love for me than ever before and I loved her more than ever. I pushed her down on the bed and pulled her panties off and dove face first into her pussy. As I licked and sucked on her pussy Flo had several orgasms. We finally feel asleep in the 69 position.

The next morning June called Flo and said, "Where were you last night? You missed the wildest Halloween party ever. Jason Enwright brought some whore to the party with him and Gary caught them having sex in one of his bedrooms. Gary fired Jason on the spot. It was great. I don't think any one was sad to see Jason go. Well gotta go, I'll talk to you later."

Flo and I just laughed and went back to bed.

Flo and I still give each gift cards every Christmas. Maybe I'll write again and tell you about the crazy gift card Flo gave me last year.

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Profoundly infantile!

Does anyone think the high school author got his rocks off?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
not

This was not cheating, she played by the rules that he made.

Cheating is when all parties do not follow the agreed upon rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

The story line was good. People that don't like this type of Loving Wife story shouldn't read them or comment. For me it's a great story. The husband set up the game secretly hoping he would lose. The thrill was he got to watch his wife with another man. Sexy thrilling game for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Total 1* more than enough. Not fun to read another cuck story.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. I liked it a lot. People would like to get in their Pulpit and say that this was cheating, but it clearly wasn't. This was a game for the two of them. Both of them were in on it. I loved the fact that she used it to still help her husband. That was a nice twist. For all of you judgmental assholes, lighten up. Just because it is not what you would do in your marriage, doesn't make it wrong. If both of the spouses benefit from it, then it is cheating.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Feeding the Pussy Agreeing to feed the neighbors cat has surprising results.in Loving Wives
More Stories