Gift from the Sea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian tried to think. Had he gone to sleep with Mateo still making love to—no, making sex on—him, or had Mateo drifted off into sleep first? It didn't matter. Sebastian felt that something had not been completed. He'd been fucked, of course—by both of them—by Mateo more than once, he thought. He could still feel the slight soreness and stretch. That would have been from the thickness of the Italian. When Clifford fucked him—or rather, when he fucked himself on Clifford—there was hardly any pain or stretch to it at all. It's not that Clifford was small, but that he had become a familiar presence inside Sebastian. They had become molded to each other.

Although it was dark, it wasn't late, by any means, by Maltese standards. Night was marked in this house, though, by how early Clifford had taken—and taken advantage of—his erection pill. For the Maltese, the evening in the cafés of the night was just beginning. Sebastian still felt antsy, not completed, which was strange, considering he'd had two men inside him at once. But he'd been thinking of the two Nordic blond hunks on the sailboat, not these two mature men. Sebastian craved young cock—younger than Gainsworth and Mateo. And Sebastian had admitted to himself long ago that he craved frequent cock and a variety of men.

He also fantasized about taking those two Nordic cocks at once, and for some reason he thought of the doctor, Coleiro, and wondered what his fucking technique might be like. Might a doctor have secrets in working another man's body to heights of pleasure? And Coleiro had mentioned pills he had that would enhance the experience. Sebastian hadn't been a drug taker usually. But sometimes they had, indeed, given him a sexual high. He was being fucked so often now that it was hard to achieve a sexual high.

Carefully, silently, he worked his way out from between the two men. Both were snoring lightly and they snorted when Sebastian extricated himself, but they readjusted in their sleep like longtime lovers. Mateo reached over and rolled Clifford on his side and gathered the older man into his belly. Mateo might even, in his sleep, penetrate the older man and they might have half-hazed sex. They had quickly become lovers, and Clifford, obviously in reflection of this night, was known to take Mateo's cock from time to time.

The thought of the doctor and the variety and possible high he could provide took Sebastian to the French door of the room that led out to a small balcony overlooking a view of the town cascading down to the sea rather than to the terrace looking directly down into the cove. He smoked a cigarette there and looked down into the tumble of buildings descending to the waterfront. His eyes went to where he knew the house and offices of the doctor, Coleiro, were. No lights were shining. It was too early for any Maltese resident to be asleep, so his eyes then went down to the waterfront and to the bars and clubs that were there. He managed to pick out the club with the jazz music that Coleiro had invited him to. Perhaps that's where the good doctor was now—listening to the jazz and hoping and wishing that Sebastian would join him.

Then Sebastian wasn't alone at the small balcony any more. He felt a hand on his hip and the other taking the cigarette out of his mouth and flicking it out into space. Sebastian watched the light arc and fall toward the town below before Mateo gently grasped his chin and pulled his mouth around for a kiss. Sebastian gave a little jerk and a groan as Mateo's cock entered him from behind. The young man jutted his buttocks back and lifted them, and Mateo took advantage of the more favorable angle Sebastian was giving him to sink his cock in deeper. There was no question that the young man would accept the fuck. He was a total submissive to the men regularly enjoying access to him.

Sebastian leaned forward, grasping the iron railing of the balcony with his fists and widened his stance, his eyes looking down into the busy nighttime of the waterfront bars, as Mateo grasped his hips to guide him in the rhythm of the fuck, leaned over and buried his lips in the hollow of Sebastian's throat, and rode his ass in long, deep, languid strokes.

Clifford Gainsworth was hosting a gay artists' colony here on Malta. All of the men floating around the villa under the actor's sponsorship had an art. Sebastian's art was being fucked. He did it well.

12