Gift of Control Over Your Orgasms

Info
Story or task - what if you gave up control of your orgasms?
1k words
4.33
26.3k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
251 Followers



You can simply enjoy listening to this as a second-person story, or listen to it and then follow the steps in real life, giving control of your orgasms to someone else. You can give control over your orgasms to a lover, to a friend, to someone you admire, or even to a complete stranger. You can give control over your orgasms to multiple people one at a time, each having a consecutive month, or collect the names of many people and randomly draw to see which one decides if and when you cum. You can also determine the length of the control - perhaps a week, a month or a year. And of course, you may customize the message to better suit the recipient. Also, change the dates in the message to whatever time frame you can handle.

Now enjoy the story.

You sit there in just your panties, looking at the blinking cursor, wondering if you really want to go through with this.

You take a break to look at some orgasm denial porn, stories and captioned images. You see girls who have to give oral sex on a daily basis, constantly giving pleasure, and never receiving it. You see girls who are surprised to learn they will be locked in a secure, merciless steel chastity belt for far longer than they ever expected. You see girls who find themselves becoming more perverted and submissive day by day as they are kept in strict orgasm denial by a cruel dominant.

You touch yourself, caressing your needy pussy through the panties as you enjoy the orgasm denial erotica. It feels so incredibly naughty to get so wet at the thought of something so depraved. You gently tease your clit, wondering how it would feel if you couldn't touch it, no matter how badly you wanted to. Or perhaps worse, if you had to rub your eager clit every day, day after day, but always had to pull yourself back from the brink and stop before cumming.

What would happen if you were kept in orgasm denial for weeks, even months? How desperate would you get? Would your kinky fantasies get more extreme? Would you become more submissive and eager to please? Would you be willing to do more embarrassing things?

You rub your pussy quickly now, imagining what it could be like. What if you didn't know when you would get to cum again? Not knowing if you would have permission in days, or if it would be many weeks. What if you had to follow strict rules and do perverted, kinky tasks just in the hope of possibly earning an orgasm? It's so exciting to imagine losing that much control over your own body. It's thrilling to imagine that someone else would own your orgasms. That you would be a helpless denial toy.

You get yourself close to the edge, imagining how amazing it would feel to lose all control over your orgasms. To cum only when it pleased someone else. To be their little denial toy. Then you make sure to stop.

You put your hands firmly on your thighs, even as your pussy is screaming to be touched. You know it would only take a little more effort to experience that delicious climax. You were so close.

But it's so very hot to resist the urge. To be denied.

And now you're in the right frame of mind to do something naughty. Something you'll likely regret later.

You switch back to writing text. Even as your panties are still soaking wet with your own pussy juices, you write out your message:

"I admire you, and want to trust you with a special gift. You see, I am a submissive orgasm denial slut. It's very exciting to surrender control of my orgasms to someone else. It really turns me on to not be able to decide when I get to cum.

From December 25th of this year through December 24th of next year, I will not cum unless you tell me to. I will be your horny little denied toy. It is entirely up to you when and if I cum. You could let me cum every day, or may never give me permission to cum. You could make me do embarrassing things. You could give me rules to follow. You could make me beg for it. You could tell me to edge every day, driving myself over and over to the brink of orgasm and then stopping, or you could tell me that my clit is completely off limits and I can't touch it at all, not even for a second. I don't HAVE to do what you say... but I wouldn't get to cum then. Trust me, I am VERY motivated to please you!

Even if you give me no commands, I am committed to being a denied slave slut. I will not cum until you say so or until the denial period is over.

I'll regularly post about my denial experience for further accountability. I don't want you thinking that I'm cheating or am not serious about this! I am very serious. Take my orgasms away. Decide when and if I get to cum. Tell me how to please you. You own my orgasms now."

You squeeze your thighs together. You're so horny. You are also so nervous. Maybe you should play just a little more. After all, you're about to possibly go a very long time without cumming. Don't you deserve to have a quick little orgasm or two first...?

You stop yourself. No. As of now, you are a denied toy. That would be cheating. You take a breath, and steel your courage. Are you really going to do this? Devote yourself to being a horny, controlled denial toy day after day? Having your orgasms controlled sounds fun as a fantasy, but are you really sure you can handle it?

Before you can change your mind, you send the message, giving up all control over your orgasms.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
251 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Captured Cunt A kidnapped woman submits to her training and breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taking a Kitten in Heat A kitten gets hunted down for being a tease.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How to Turn a Girl into a Toy A girl-toy instruction manual for strong, dominant men.in BDSM
Forced: Babysitter Turned Fucktoy 21-year-old babysitter is blackmailed into the Dad's fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories