How to Turn a Girl into a Toy

Story Info
A girl-toy instruction manual for strong, dominant men.
936 words
4.54
24.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************************************************************************************************

note:

This is a work of fiction. Consent is extremely important, and women are not truly objects. Rape is one of the most evil things that a human being can do to another human being, and causes lifelong trauma.

Fantasy is not reality. When people do explore fantasies like this in person, it is necessary that they get clear, affirmative consent and establish limits and safewords.

If you don't take these steps, you may irreparably hurt someone and have to live with that regret for the rest of your life.

********************************************************************************************************

A certain type of girl isn't meant to be in charge of herself.

She desires relinquishing power to someone else.

In other words, her deepest, deepest, deepest urge... is to be used. And not just by anyone.

What she needs is a strong, intelligent man to take control of her body. She craves losing her personhood altogether, and becoming nothing more than a submissive little plaything.

I know that sounds mighty regressive. But a girl wants what a girl wants.

And it sure would be a shame if she missed out. We must not allow such a tragedy.

That's where you come in.

Your job, Sir, is to tell the difference between girls who wish to be girls... and girls who need to be be toys.

More often than not, they don't go to bars or parties. They stay at home, reading and writing. When they do go out, they hide in the corner where no one can see them. And if you look closely into their eyes, you'll find a longing to be owned by a man like you.

Ask them enough questions, and they'll say it.

They'll admit that what they want -- what they've always wanted -- what they couldn't possibly stop wanting... is to be played with.

Once you've identified a girl of this predilection, it's time to bring out her inner toy once and for all.

The first step is to take her home and penetrate her with your eyes.

Remind her that she's just as much of a fucking pervert as you are. She's not allowed to pretend otherwise.

Kiss her shoulder, her neck, her lips.

Inform her that she's your present. And she will be present with her senses very, very soon.

Bind her with rope. Promise her she's beautiful.

Not that it matters. Because this is about lust, not beauty. And lust is as vicious and ugly as anything.

Brush her thigh with your tongue. Then her hip and labia, leaving goosebumps in your tracks. Take in the sour scent of unruly pleasure while you're there. The kind of pleasure that threatens to take over everything.

This girl will be your toy in no time.

Lick from the bottom of her slit to the top, until you arrive at the Moan Button.

You can't miss it.

It's tiny and perfect -- just what your handsome mouth was waiting for. And don't press it just once. Press it over and over and over and over and over again. Suck on it. Make firm circles around it, while you slip three long fingers inside her hungry, gorgeous hole.

It won't take long for her to become vocal at this point. The tingling fire inside her is becoming more and more difficult to ignore. She can't calm down.

Thrust into her slowly, but not too slowly. Fast enough to wind her up, but slow enough to leave her wanting more. When she clenches tightly around you, you know she's yours. Your very own doll who will cum no sooner or later than you command her to.

Play with your new possession. Play with her relentlessly.

Suck her with your mouth and fuck her with your hand. Keep sucking and fucking while you listen to the sweet music of her desire. Hear her percussive breaths, her melodic screams...

Switch the places of your hand and mouth. Finger her Moan Button while you taste deep, deep, deep inside her pleasure.

Toys are meant to be tongue-fucked.

Squeeze it by the hips as it shakes and shivers against your touch.

Don't be afraid to devour her.

She doesn't need to be strong. She doesn't need to be ladylike.

What she needs is to surrender to a big, powerful toy-keeper like you. A man who knows what the fuck he's doing, who's ready to put a slut in her place.

By the way she widens her eyes and bites her lip at the sight of your erection, you know there's not a ladylike bone in her body. That's why you can't untie her yet. Freeing her limbs would delude her into thinking she's a human being and not a shivering, quivering toy.

You're obsessed with her. And she's just as obsessed with you.

Let's not mince words. She's a pliable little cumslut, and there's not a thing she can do about it.

Except, of course, jut her hips forward as you dive cock-first into the ocean between her legs.

Fill her up with your rock-hard determination. Fill her up over and over and over and over and over again. Stretch her out with every thrust, and yell at her that she's your fucking toy. She has no business pretending to be a civilized human being ever again. Force her to forget everything except your ravenous friction.

She needs to cum. She needs to cum so fucking badly.

But she isn't allowed to yet, because you didn't say she could. What a desperate whore, you think with a smug smile.

Your toy is recharged now, and ready for the next man to use her.