All Comments on 'Gifted'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Quite a teacher!

5

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun4 months ago

Great Story! Really well done.

pkp033pkp0334 months ago

🔥🔥

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Blueline4 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story! 5* You even left the option open for a sequel or series, I see.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqri4 months ago

Amigo, you're still batting strong with another one outta da park! I've read many of your works, and they all were fantastic! Please don't let the drudgery of routine impair your writing, its been a wonderful distraction from the aggravating events of a hard drive. Thank you for all you have given us.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

A very nice little story. However, she seemed much more err... worldly experienced than he is and the attraction didn't quite sound realistic. Now he's obviously smitten with her and she is also a couple of years older then he is.

She'll be out working in the big wide world next year (unless she does a Masters) and this is where they are at different points in their lives.

Perhaps it might just be a "Christmas break" romance. Cheers.

walnutspitwalnutspit4 months ago

I really liked the play-talk between them and the very real communication. So much of erotica is just yelling at each other during sex. This is great, hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A beautiful well-written story. I am hoping for more chapters!

jlg07jlg074 months ago

Would love to read part 2, 3,......

gunmakergunmakerabout 1 month ago

I read this when you first released it but I didn't leave a comment. My bad. I like to leave a comment when I really like a story. I like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
1674 Followers
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...