Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 03 - The GF Problem

Story Info
The Boys gets caught in the act, Carrie to the rescue.
2.2k words
4.65
3.1k
1
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... and he is finding it rather difficult after striking out with a girl he really liked...

Grandpa pays a visit to play some paintball. He teaches them all that they may be even more powerful than they thought...

(Story note: In later drafts of book One I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book. This book starts on chapter 00, a Prolog.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 3:

Discoveries

Carrie

That paintball training day sure was an eye opener. First off, I was still trying to get used to these new abilities that we all have. The mind reading thing was one thing, but this strength and speed, not to mention this toughness that I now have... It is almost like we are super heroes or something. I am constantly having to remind myself, to power down when playing sports at school.

Josh says we are doing great, considering that we have only had to deal with it for about a year. He has had to deal with it for nineteen years and is still struggling with it on a daily basis. His dad and grandpa are amazing though. They have been very patient and kind about this whole experience. They both have accepted us into the family, like we have always been there. We have never felt like we were outsiders.

I think Josh's mom is starting to figure things out, though. On more than one occasion, recently, she has been looking at Casey with an odd look. I think she has been noticing that Josh and Casey are a bit closer than just friends. They had been getting too comfortable with the environment that the Kingston family had given us, and they would slip up all the time.

I had caught them kissing in the kitchen when we were home for a visit, a few weeks back. I walked in and there they were, Josh leaning against the fridge, Casey had him pinned, and they were going at it hard. I had to send them a quick warning, as Josh's mom was right behind me. We had just gotten back from the store. They jumped apart fast, but I got the sense that she still saw something before they broke off.

They just laugh it off. I'm beginning to think it is just a game to them, to see how close they can get to being caught. I mean that is how Adria found out. She walked into them making out on Josh's bed. And sure, she should have knocked, but she had just been asked out on her first date and was running in, excited to tell her big brother all about it and got a big surprise that no one was expecting.

As Casey told it, if Adria had walked in just a few minutes later, she would have gotten a much bigger shock then she did. Josh had him pinned to the bed, and had already taken Casey's shirt off, and his belt was undone... and the first button on his jeans... Josh was also shirtless, and they were so engrossed in a kiss, they did not even hear the door open.

"Hey Josh, guess what... Whoa..."

"Oh shit... Adria..." Josh jumped up, "um this is not what, well, ok yeah this is what it looks like... But... um..."

Adria just stood there staring. Casey told me he was scared shitless. The look her face was a mix of shock, panic, and hurt. She looked like she was about to bolt.

"Ok Adria, its Ok... can we, uh talk about this... please don't run."

"Ok Josh what is going on... and Oh my God! How can you do this to Carrie? And with her bother? Wait your both Gay!" it all came out in a jumble.

Josh jumped up and gently took his sister by the shoulders, "Please Adria, can we talk about this." Casey was putting his shirt back on and had already buckled his pants back up.

I had been back at our house, while they were playing basketball. I had had a big test coming up and was studying with my mind blocked off. So, although I had felt the familiar build up, it had been very dull, and more like a wanting or a weak desire, to go join in, rather than an insistence to do so. This has become a regular occurrence for all of us. What one of us feels the others feel too. And the barrier is the only real way to get any real alone time.

But we have come to realize when someone is trying to get through the block in an emergency. Casey sent a Scream my way, that I heard more like a low voice, Carrie, you may want to get over here. Adria just found out about us and is freaking out a little. I just sighed...

So, I headed over, I was a bit pissed to be honest. For one, why had they not locked the fucking door. I swear those two always forget the most important steps and details at the worst times. When I walked in, Adria was sitting on Josh's couch, Casey was sitting on the bed, and Josh had pulled up his desk chair.

It was quiet, but as soon as Adria saw me, she jumped up and ran to me hugging me. Tears had begun to stream down her face, "Carrie, I can't believe you're here... I can't keep this from you, you won't believe what Josh and Casey are doing behind your back..."

It was sweet, she was worried about me. I had become the big sister she had never had, and I had really come to love her. Apparently, the feeling was mutual, as she was willing to rat out her bother. "I suspect you walked in on them making out, at least I hope you didn't walk into them having sex!" I gave them a stern look, "Did she?" the both shook 'no' vigorously.

Adria came up for air, staring at me, her mouth open, the expression of 'What?' plane on her face. "Ok Adria, let's sit down and we can talk about this whole thing." I lead her back to the couch and sat beside her. She was looking at me, then Casey, then Josh, then back to me.

"Ok, wait, are you trying to tell me that you... you know..."

"Yes, I do. Let me explain. Me, Casey and your bother are all dating each other, as a group, all three of us." Her eyes got a bit wider if that is possible. Again, they went to Casey, then to me, then settled on Josh.

"Adria, me and Casey, are bisexual. And we are, all three of us, a triple. We fully intended to tell you about us, well the whole family, but we were just not ready yet. To be honest we are still trying to get a handle on the whole thing ourselves. Trust me this is not the way I wanted to come out to my family." Josh said with a smile.

Her eyes went back to Casey then to Carrie, and I could see the wheels turning. I spoke up, "Before you ask, I can see the question you are about to ask. No, me and Casey do not have sex together, that would be... well, just no!"

Adria released a breath, I'm not sure she knew she was holding. "Ok, this is weird, so my brother is dating two people at the same time, they know about it, and are ok with it. Ok... I think I can be ok with that. Wow Josh... bisexual... this is a lot to take in."

"If it makes you feel any better, Dad and Grandpa both know, and approve." Her eyes got big again. "Look this has to do with my abilities. You know how people are always talking about finding their soulmates? Well, according to grandpa, me, Casey, and Carrie are soulmates, and with my powers, it activated a link between us, so we are kind of stuck with each other. Literally!"

"Oh my god, so you guys..."

"Yep, they are both like me and dad, and grandpa."

Her eyes sparkled, so a girl that can read minds? She projected at the three of us, looking at Carrie.

Yep, Josh just beamed at her. Hey, you have gotten good at that. Josh thought to her and then added her into our link.

Yea, well I've had a good teacher. She smiled at Josh.

I quirked an eye in Josh's direction, I thought only the men in your family can do this.

Well, the men tend to be the primary ones that can read minds that is true, but it is not unheard of for the females of our line to have some of the gift as well. But anyone can be taught to project their thoughts on purpose and to close their mind off. I just taught Adria how to do that when she got old enough to want to close herself off, when she does not want me or dad to know what is going on in that head of hers. Trust me it can be embarrassing. Josh and Adria traded a knowing smile.

He told us later that night that Adria had had a crush on Casey when they had first moved here, but the more we hung out at their house, it had turned into more of a brother/sister type of relationship, and she had moved on.

Well with the cat out of the bag, it became our little secret, and Adria has become even closer to me and Casey, because we were now her brother and sister for truth. She had thought we should have told the whole family, but we convinced her that Krystal was not ready for that yet, though Mom would probably be ok with it, after an adjustment. But Mom would most likely be pissed to find out that Adria and their Father had known before her.

__________

So, two weeks after that day at paintball, we had all been coming to grips with this new revelation of power. We had been practicing whenever we got the chance. Throwing things at each other with little to no warning to see if the target could react fast enough. The interesting thing we found out though, was that although this new power was something we could control when we wanted, most of the time, now that we had unlocked it, it just worked without conscious thought.

Josh and Casey both had noticed while at football practice that if they were not actively controlling it, this shield that we can create, will form without conscious thought to deflect any incoming object. This can cause problems, when, say a football that you are trying to catch, is deflected away from your hand before you can catch it...

Luckily, they found that out while playing catch with each other, that first Monday afternoon, instead of on the field with others watching. Josh quickly started testing with Casey to find where the ability triggers from, in our minds, so that way we could turn it off when we don't want it active.

Also, during those two weeks, Casey had continued to strike out on the dating front. He had been starting to get discouraged. There had been at least two girls that had shown promise, right up to the point that where he told them that he was bisexual. One of the girls had actually been really pissed that he had even asked her out. She just screamed that he had just wasted her time and his.

That was the last girl had had tried. She had been the one that seemed like she would be the best fit, or at least they had hit it off really well. In fact, part of the reason she was so pissed, was things had progressed very quickly with them, physically, and he had stopped them from going further to give her the bisexual confessional talk.

He had come back to us, frustrated, upset and on the verge of an emotional break down. Apparently, she had had some pretty choice words and even slapped him. Josh was able to calm him down, and we went to bed with him between us. He was drained and fell asleep instantly.

Josh, what are we going to do? This is killing me seeing him like this. It is like last year all over again.

I don't know, I think all we can do is just be there for him. And give him as much support as we can. He is trying to force this, and he really needs to slow down, and let it happen. I think maybe tomorrow night should be a boy's night... do you mind?

Of course not. If anyone can get through to my stone headed brother it is you. We smiled at each other, then drifted off to sleep.