Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 06 - The GF Problem

Story Info
Meet Kim, this is her story...
3.6k words
4.69
2.7k
3
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... but he is getting frustrated by the whole thing as he continues to crash and burn...

Carrie sets her brother up on a blind date, with her Roommate Kim.

(Story note: In later drafts of book One I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 6:

Kim's Story

Kimberly

I could not have known how fateful that first night I had spoken with Carrie would be. We had passed in the room several times over the semester, but she had been spending so much time with her boyfriend and her brother, we had maybe spoken a handful of times, that whole first two months.

I can remember the first time I had met Josh. He had come by to pick Carrie up for a date or something, and I could tell how close they were. There was an aura around them, that I can see when they were close to each other. I had seen this kind of Aura before. I knew what it meant, it meant they shared a soul bond. I had been seeing auras since I was a kid. I didn't always know what it meant, but when I knew, I knew...

Carrie was quite beautiful, and I had hoped that I might be able to convince her play with me a bit on the side, but that first meeting had showed me that she was so into him, I would never stand a chance.

But that was ok, she may be hot as hell, but I thought at least I would still get be around her. Well that didn't go so well either, because she was barely there. That was why the prospect of dating her brother was so interesting. I mean I would be hanging out with them both more, right?

Earlier that night I had gone over to be with Chris, my boyfriend at the time. Everything had seemed to be going really well. Chris had greeted me with his usual smile. It was a primary reason for dating Chris. That smile could melt any heart. I could smell the pizza, it was heavenly.

We sat on his bed, leaned back to watch a movie, and it was not long before the movie and pizza were forgotten. I'll say one thing for Chris, he did know what he was doing. He had me grabbing the sheets squirming under his mouth in moments. After I could stand no more, I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to my mouth. In-between wrestling with his tongue, I whispered to him that I needed him. He wasted no more time and reached over to his dresser to grab a condom.

A few seconds later and he was sliding into me. Once he bottomed out, he would pull out quick, then push back in slowly. He started up a steady rhythm and took my mouth again. This part, the sex, was never our problem. He was a great lover. He kept up the same pace, hitting all the right spots. I was failing at my attempt to be quiet, as the occasional loud moan escaped. I began rotating my hips in time with his thrusting. Twenty minutes later, he seized up with a loud grunt, and slammed in as deep as he could go... as his cock pulsed in me, that last trust pushed me over the edge too, and I clamped down as hard as I could, milking him for every drop.

A few moments later he was collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard. It had been very satisfying. I thanked god, I had never needed to fake anything with him. I thought things had been going very well with us, until...

After a while he rolled over and looked at me with that winning smile. "...that was great."

I leaned over and kissed him. After we had calmed down, and started watching the movie again, I could tell that Chris was about to fall asleep, so I thought enough time had passed, I brought up what I thought would be a new dimension to our relationship.

"Chris, I was thinking, you know I am bi... I want to find us a girl to bring in every now and then."

"What? No! I thought you understood it is just us, I don't want anything to do with you and another girl."

"You really don't even want to give it a try?"

"Look I just wanted to be with you. I am not interested in having an orgy. That is not the kind of guy I am. Look I'm sorry I meant to tell you earlier. I don't think this is working out."

I sat up, incredulous, I mean ok, you don't want to add variety, but why the break up? "Wait, you were planning on..."

"Yes, I'm sorry, will you please just leave."

In all my thoughts of that night's events, this was one I had been not planning on. In fact, I was sure this was a decision he had just made. I became a bit pissed. "So, you thought just one more for the road? Bullshit! Look I'm sorry, I didn't realize you felt that way about it, I mean we have not really talked about it, but..."

"Look Kim, just... just leave." He got up and just walked into his bathroom closing the door. I didn't understand it. But I gathered my clothes, got dressed, and looked back at him through the door. I just left, I didn't say a word, just left.

Ten minutes later, "I swear... I don't know why I even bother. These college boys make no sense!" I said exasperated as I walked into my room. Carrie was there, I was a bit surprised and to be honest, I really wanted to be alone.

I almost turned around and walked back out. But she seemed to know just the right thing to say, "What they can't spot a pretty girl to save their lives?" she had this evil little grin she gets.

"I know right! I mean I thought it was every guy's biggest fantasy was having sex with two girls at once... but no! 'Eww that is gross...' I just don't get it! I never had this problem in high school." She had always been so easy to talk to. And then it hit me what I had just told her. As far as I know, I had never talked to her about my being bisexual.

As her face took on a concentrating look, I was getting a sense of dread, not once tonight, but twice.... Great! Ok Kim, damage control, let's see if I can salvage this, "I mean you did know that I swing both ways, right? I mean I have not exactly hidden it."

That look of concentration got stronger. The wheels were turning. Well fuck! Damnit. Way to go Kim, can you fuck this night up anymore. Last chance, "Well shit, there I go assuming again... now you must hate me too."

"No, wait, I'm sorry! I am just realizing how much of a dunce I have been, here we have technically been living together for what, two months, almost three now, and I am just realizing that I have been a terrible roommate. I know almost nothing about you Kim. And by the same token I doubt you know much about me either. This is a fact that I think we need to remedy. I see nothing wrong with your sexual preference at all. In fact, I support you one hundred percent."

Oh, that pure smile. Did I ever think that Chris had a winning smile, I thought to myself.

She continued, "In fact, two of my closest friends that I have known since high school and longer are bisexuals, so I fully understand what you are going through. I have been there and done that and bought tee-shirts for support... I'll get them out if you want me to show them to you. They come in a rainbow of colors..."

Oh my god, so much win! Thank you, God, for sending me this angel, "Really, that is a relief, that means I don't have to go looking for a new roommate tomorrow."

"No, I actually think we are going to become really good friends. So, what happened tonight?"

I decided to get comfortable, so I started to change into some sweats and a tee-shirt, "Well I have been dating this guy for about a week and a half. I told him on like the second date that I was bi, and he seemed ok with it, then tonight, I asked him if he wanted to have a threesome sometime, and he flipped out, I just don't get it."

"I actually understand completely. A bi friend of mine is going through the same thing. He has a great time right up until he tells the person he is dating that he is bi and then the whole thing falls apart."

It was so cool that she had bi friends. She was a real find, and I was getting more and more comfortable talking to her as the night went on. "Yea, I have heard that bi guys have a double standard going on. It is fine for a girl to be bi, but guys have a harder time. I can't imagine based on the problems I have been having, how he could even be dealing with that. You should introduce us some time, I would love to meet him. If nothing else, we can swap war stories."

"I may just do that, though, speaking of introducing you to someone, have you met my brother?"

"Your brother? No, I didn't know you had a brother going here."

"Yea he is my Twin. He looks just like me, just masculine. He is on the football team and... well I tell you what, he is available at the moment and looking for a date, would you be interested?"

Uh oh, blind date. I have never had success on any blind date. "Um, are you sure? Why don't you have him come by and introduce us, and then we will see."

"Oh, come on, he is a great guy, and it is not like you are not available... what have you got to lose?"

I'm sure my eye was twitching. This sounded like a horrible idea. Not only a blind date, but a blind date, being set up by the sister of the person I would be dating... this felt like a desperation move on her part. I was just about to decline...

"Look, he will probably hate the idea too, but that is why it is perfect. I really think you guys will hit it off well. Give it a chance."

Something in me said, What the hell! "Ok fine, one date. I'm free Wednesday night."

"Great, I'll let him know."

Shortly after that, after a bit more small-talk, I started to realize that I was just completely drained... from everything... all the emotions, just everything. I told Carrie good night and rolled over to sleep. I was out like a light.

I am not sure how much later it was, but awoke to the faint sounds of cloth, ever so lightly moving. I was so used to sleeping alone in my room, that the very soft sound was like crashing waves at the ocean. I lay as quietly still as I could... Carrie was being very quiet, but I had no doubt what was going on.

It was such a turn on, I wanted nothing else but to join her, from over in my bed, but I didn't want to make things awkward after things had gone so right earlier. So, I just lay there, listening to muffled whimpers, and little groans, I could just hear through the pillow she must have had over her face.

It was almost too much, but then I heard her stop... then an extended, soft moan, and I could hear the bed vibrate a bit from her convulsions. It almost sent me over the edge myself, without even touching myself.

A few moments later and I heard her moving, turning over with her back to me. Then, the unmistakable rhythmic breathing, of someone asleep. It only took a few moments to give me the release I needed after that...

__________

Wednesday night came way too quick. I was a bit nervous and was having second thoughts as I entered the pub. Am, I really doing this? Yes, I guess I am. It was at that moment that I spotted him across the room. Carrie had been right... they could have been identical, except he was very much a guy. Oh god he was hot.

He walked over my way, oh he had the same smile, I almost melted there, "You must be Kim right... Hi, I'm..."

"Your Casey, she was right you two could be practically identical."

"Yea we get that a lot."

He led me back to a booth back in the corner. It was cozy and almost private. He waited for me to sit... a perfect gentleman. Oh, that smile... I was not even sure I could talk to him. I had not felt this smitten with anyone before. Though I had to wonder, with the similarities between him and his sister, are some of my feelings for her passing on to him? He sat across from me.

I somehow found my voice, "So tell me about yourself? Your sister wouldn't tell me much."

"Well, let's see, I'm on the football team and the basketball team, but I'm not sure I'd call myself a jock... or at least I'm not your typical jock. I'm a Computer Science Major with a Minor in math. I love to go hiking and camping, and we play paintball at least once a month. I have a black belt in Kenpo... I like horses..."

I almost laughed, I'm glad I didn't, I really liked him, and I didn't want to get off on a bad foot so soon. He was kind of sputtering, like he had hit a speed bump, it was kind of cute. Before it got too awkward, I asked him about his martial arts. It was something we had in common, and I thought it might be a good place to start, "Cool, so you're into martial arts?"

"Yea, I haven't been studying that long, but I recently achieved first degree black... my sensei says I'm a natural."

He seemed to relax a bit, "That is cool. I have been studying Jeet Kune Do since I was six. My dad owns a dojo in Charlotte."

"Jeet Kune Do... that is the art that Bruce Lee invented right?"

Cool, so he knew his forms, "Yep, my granddad was one of his students back before he got into movies."

"Wow, that is cool! We should spar sometime." He seemed to realize what he had just said and went a bit white for a moment, I was thinking at that moment of a different kind of sparing I would like to do with him... he recovered with, "So... what is your major?"

"Well, I'm a GIS major, with a biology minor."

"What is GIS?"

"Geographic Information Systems. It basically takes satellite and remote sensing instruments, like planes and helicopters with cameras, and use it to make maps that have data layers of information on top of it... it's like Google maps, you have the map itself, then you have the street lines layered on top of it, the street view cameras on top of that and so on."

"That's cool..." and he really seemed like he was interested. It is not a subject that gets enough interest. I mean most kids hate geography. I find it fascinating.

"Yea I'm also a bit of a SciFi and fantasy fan. I read a ton of books... Have you ever read the Wheel of Time?" I through in...

I am not sure which one of us initiated it... but we suddenly found our fingers, lightly touching across the table. There was this jolt that went through me at his touch. I never took my eyes off his though... In my peripheral vison, I could see the pulses in his aura, I was not entirely sure what it all meant, but there were these veins that I could make out that were... not love, not yet, but surly a foundation. A strong fondness, attraction, but on a primal scale. I had seen this on people before, but never with someone I was with, never focused on me. And there was a part of his aura, that was flowing into where our hands met, and mingling with a similar aura coming from me. Is this what love is?

He was sweet, very polite, cute without seeming to know that he was cute. Oh, thank you Carrie, I was going to owe her a big one for this. How was this guy not already taken? I mean I could tell that he seemed to have little experience dating, or maybe it had been a long time since he had been on a real date. In my mind, I could see him being The One. He was so easy to talk to, just like Carrie. I really wanted to talk with him about me being Bi, but I just didn't want to ruin such a good evening.

Our fingers slowly broke away when our food arrived... it was like I lost something important. Our Auras tried to stay connected, but eventually broke.

After dinner, we talked a bit more about, just the usual chit chat, school and the like, and we talked about some of my favorite books. Before we left, he started to ask for another date. I was really hoping he would. Friday was my next open night. Two whole days.

"Are you doing anything Sunday afternoon?"

I was a little disappointed for just a moment when he said Sunday, but I went with it, "Hopefully I'm doing something with you..."

That smile returned. I could just melt beneath that smile, "So why don't I swing by and pick you up around 1pm?"

Cool he would be there early, so plenty of time. I almost asked what he had in mind, but I just said, "Ok, it's a date."

"Cool, you going to the game Saturday?"

I had to stop and think a moment, then... Oh, right he's on the football team, that is why... well I was not really a big football fan, but I have watched a few games over the years. But didn't want to go alone, then a thought occurred to me, "Is Carrie going?"

"She never misses our games."

"I'll be there then."

He had been so sweet the whole night and the walk back to my dorm was no exception. We did not really talk much just enjoyed being together. It was exactly what I wanted. Just to be near him and reflect. Several times I almost brought up the subject of me being bi. But it really did not seem like the right time. It just felt, right just being with him. I had never felt this way with someone after just one date, especially a blind date, in which I know absolutely nothing about the other person.

All too soon we walked into my dorm and up to the room I shared with Carrie. I opened the door, and was pleased to see Carrie was not in.

I turned around, He was glowing... his aura had shifted at some point, but now I could see it clearly. The vines... they were glowing and pulsing in my direction. The vines were pulsing a yellowish color and I could see how his aura was bending my way, reaching for me. I smiled and said, "Well, I'll see you Sunday then."

"I can't wait..." I didn't let him finish, I leaned up and kissed him.

He was only surprised for a moment, then he completely opened up to me. His hard body was pressed up against mine, and I could feel the heat from him. It was, one of the hottest, kisses I have ever had the pleasure of having with another person. Oh God, I can't believe this. Where have you been all my life Casey Toma?

As our lips parted, and I stepped away from his body, I could feel the impression of his erection against my hip as it pulled away. The whole thing was so hot. Oh my, should I ask him in? You know you want to Kim. Oh, but we don't want to rush this.

Oh for a few moments there I so wanted to ask him in for the night. The temptation was almost too much for me. But this was not the right time. We needed to have the talk first. Maybe Sunday. So instead I just said, "Night." and closed the door before I gave in. It was a close thing.

I wasted no time though, as soon as I was sure he had left. I was tearing my clothes off. I needed to take care of something, and it could not wait another minute.