Gifted Bk. 02 Ch. 07 - The GF Problem

Story Info
A day of Reflection, and Casey learns an unexpected lesson.
3k words
4.47
2.4k
00

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know all the usual stuff, don't read if it's illegal or you don't like sex or if bisexual sex offends you. All characters are purely fictional, and any likeness is coincidence. Joshua Glynn reserves all rights to this story, the characters, and the world they live in.

This story is about a young man, the brother-sister twins he is in love with, struggling with the gifts they all possess, and trying to find out where they all fit in the world.

Casey has realized that he is missing out on Female companionship, and decided to find himself a Girlfriend... but he is getting frustrated by the whole thing as he continues to crash and burn...

Carrie sets her brother up on a blind date, with her Roommate Kim.

(Story note: In later drafts of book One, I changed Josh's younger sister's name to Krystal. When I realized I had named Carrie's Roommate the same as Josh's Sister, I was going to change her name, but Kim would not let me... so I had to go back and change the sister... she seemed to like her new name... at some point soon, I will go back and push the new versions of Book 1 to the site.)

This is the second book in a series, so you may want to go back and check out the first book.

The Girlfriend Problem: Gifted Book Two

Chapter 7:

The Day After

Carrie

I awoke Thursday morning wrapped in Josh's arms. He was still snoring softly. I looked across the room and noticed my brother had made it in last night and was asleep in his own bed. I hadn't heard him come in the night before. The room still smelled of sex from the previous night, and if I was not mistaken, I had felt my brother get off last night as well... it had me wondering if things may have gone that well the night before, with him and Kim.

It was still really early, and it was dark. I untangled myself from Josh, and he rolled over still sleeping. I could have just sat there and watched him sleep, he was so cute like that. I got up and headed for the bathroom we share with the guys next door. The door was not looked, so I just cracked the door and whispered in.

"Anyone in there?"

"Just me Carrie." The voice of Lisa came from inside.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Oh good, it's you... I thought it might have been Bob, you know he still owes me for that blowjob I gave him last week."

She smiled and winked at me, "If I thought that where true, you could have what would be left of him, after I carved out his heart! Then he could be all yours. I'll be done in a minute." As she began brushing her teeth.

"That's ok, I'm just going to jump in the shower." I said, while turning the shower head on and felt in with my hand for the temperature to change.

"You know, you and Josh seem so good for each other. He seems like a real catch, and real looker."

"Yes, but he is my looker," I winked at her as I moved into the shower.

"Isn't it a bit weird though having your brother around you guys all the time. I mean I know my brother tends to not like my boyfriends." Well I had been waiting for this subject to be brought up.

"Not really, him and Josh are best friends, I mean you would not believe how close they are. But Casey fully trusts Josh and me together. We have a system that has been working for some time now, so it's cool. Take last night, Casey was out on a date, while me and Josh had the room for the night. He didn't get back till late, and we were already asleep."

"That is kind of cool I guess. It just seems... you know a bit awkward."

"Well I think because we both met Josh about the same time, and we were friends before me and Josh became lovers. I don't think it would have worked without our bond... of friendship."

"Well that is a beautiful thing you guys have. Well I'll let you have the bathroom. I'm done. See ya."

"Later Lisa."

After I finished my shower, I headed back into the room to find a bleary-eyed Casey sitting up in his bed.

"Morning Sis." He said yawning.

"Moring Cas, how was the date?" I asked with my eyebrows wagging up and down.

He smiled, "Car, I think you may have found a keeper. She is amazing, and funny, and we have another date Sunday."

"Cool. Did you guys get to talk much?"

"Yea, she is really cool, a bit of a nerd actually, but a cute sexy kind of nerd. And she is into martial arts... Car, I have never felt this connected with another girl. I... I think this may be it."

"Did you have the bi talk?"

"No... we never came to a good spot to have that discussion."

"Well you really need to have that conversation soon. But I am so happy for you. I can tell already tell how happy you are, in fact I could feel it all last night... speaking of which, did you guys have sex last night?"

"What? No, but I think she wanted too. There was this moment right after we kissed..."

"You kissed? That's great! How was it? Do tell."

His smile went sheepish, "Yea, it was amazing. As good as any I have had with Josh..."

"Who's had what with me?" Josh yawned as he rolled over stretching.

"Casey was telling me about his date last night with Kim, and how good the kiss was."

Josh sat bolt upright, sheets flying and swung around facing Casey, his morning wood pointing like a hound dog at its prey, "Oh, do tell. I want all the sorted details."

"Well maybe this will be easier," Casey began replaying the night before to us. We could feel the tension building between them, Casey was right there was something there, I could feel it too. Then we came to the kiss, and felt its power, and that expectant moment where she almost asked him in for the night. The date had gone so much better than I could have hoped.

"Carrie, I really like her! Thank you." He took me into his arms.

I hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek, "Yea, I can see why. And to think she has been under my nose the whole time."

"I haven't felt this nervous about someone before, except with Josh. Oh she wants to go to the game Saturday. Why don't you take her with you, Car?"

__________

Later that afternoon, I was back in my room, working on the that report. Kim walked in. She had this little skip to her step.

"Hey you." I said as she dropped her bag by her desk.

She walked over and hugged me, "Carrie, thank you. I have not had that much fun on a date in, well, I don't know that I have ever had that much fun. Casey is amazing."

"Thanks, so I take it the date went well." I said with a smirk.

She gave me the eye, "Yes..." she plopped down on her bed. "Now be honest with me here. Is he really that much of a nice guy? I mean, that wasn't just an act, right?"

"Well yea, that is my brother in a nutshell. I don't know of a sweeter, more deserving guy."

"Ok, so how is he not firmly already seeing someone. I mean I get the sense that he has not had a lot of lasting relationships."

"Well there is some truth to that, but I promise you, he is very much looking for a lasting relationship. Chalk it up to these flighty college girls not realizing what they have."

"Ok. I can totally relate to that. Shiny ball..." we both laughed, "I hear you are going to the game on Saturday. You mind company?"

"Absolutely. Lately I have been going alone, but it would be cool to have someone to cheer with. The boys don't get a lot of play time, but I still have to support them."

"Cool, I have not been to any of the games, I'll be honest, Football has never been a big sport for me. I'm more of a soccer girl. I used to play when I was a kid."

"So, did I, Casey played for several years too. But Casey's first love is basketball, followed closely by football... So, Kim, tell me a bit more about you. I mean we have technically been living together for almost two months and I know very little about you. And also, you mentioned that you were bisexual, how did you figure that out?"

"Well, my dad runs a Jeet kune do dojo, and I have been training with him since I was six. So, I have grown up in a mostly Asian style lifestyle. My family is a bit obsessed with Asian culture."

"Wow, I would not have noticed that, you don't have anything Asian with you here."

She gave a sheepish smile, "Yea, I get enough of that at home... I just wanted a bit of normal, yah know what I mean? I mean I love Asian culture too, but I don't need to be surrounded by it. Anyway, I figured out I was bi early on. I was eleven, and I was already into boys, I mean I had already had a couple of boyfriends, though at that age, I don't think I really knew what that truly meant. Though, I was learning quickly.

"But I had this girl I had been friends with since like second grade, Peggy. We were just friends, but really close. We spent the night at each other's house all the time, you know like you do at that age. But one night, we got to talking about boys, and what we thought sex would be like, you know usual girl stuff, and it just happened. I don't remember if it was me, or her, but we kissed. I mean it was sweet, and we were just experimenting, but I liked it.

"Shortly after that, we started experimenting further, and before long we were doing, well everything. But we never thought of it as dating, or that it would be anything other than just testing the waters. Later that year, she decided to break it off, that she wanted to date her new boyfriend, and that was that. We are still friends, but we never did anything else after that.

"But me, I started to notice girls more often. Well, the older girls anyway. A few years later when I started getting serious at wanting to date, I went out with both guys and girls. It was weird I never really came out, everyone just kind of knew, 'oh Kim, she likes both boys and girls.' I told my parents of course, but they were very supportive."

"Cool. Did you and Casey get a chance to talk about you being bi?" I could really see why Casey liked her. She was really easy to talk to, and interesting.

"Oh, you didn't tell him?"

"Na, I figured that was for you two to talk over." I thought I would plant that seed. It was something they really needed to discuss. Part of me a bit giddy waiting to see how they each reacted to it.

"Ok, I will. What about you? This goes both ways, I know little to nothing about you, or Casey for that matter."

"Fair's fair, though, I will let you and Casey talk more about him in detail later," I said with a smirk. "You too will get no cheating from me. But a few general facts about the both of us. I'm into baseball, me and Casey have been in and out of martial arts for several years, but we just recently took it on seriously. And we just reached black belt in Kenpo."

"Yea, Casey was telling me about that."

"Yea, we train with Josh's Grandfather, he is quite the master. And it is just the three of us, so he can focus on each of us. We also train by playing paintball once a month."

"Paintball training? Your brother mentioned that you guys play, but not that it was training."

"Yea, grandpa uses it as part of our training. He says it is good for reflexes and speed."

"I can see that. I have never played before. Sounds like fun."

"You should come with us next time."

"Cool..." she looked at her phone, "Crap, well I need to go to the library, I have a paper due next week." As she reached for her bag and started pulling out books. "I had mainly stopped by to swap out books."

"Hey if you don't mind, I'll come with, I have gone as far as I can with the research I have done up to this point and need some new sources. You mind the company?"

"Not at all, come along."

__________

Casey

The next afternoon, after my date with Kim, I headed back to my room, after a relaxing day of coding... Hey, I happen to love coding. It is creation on a different scale. It is not like drawing or painting, where you gently stroke each line into place... you must tell the computer every, little thing you need it to do. Even when you are coding graphics, it is much more meticulous and thought out, than just the swipe of a pen.

But I am joking in this case, I could not focus. Every time I tried to write a line, my mind wondered... Kim was all I could think about. That kiss... the feel of her pressed up against me. Her body, firm and soft at the same time. Josh was right, I have always liked goth girls, and Kim fits right into that vision. There was also that connection I sensed. There was something thing there. Not like the connection I have with Josh, but I know there was something there.

It meant that the day had been really frustrating. Two things I really like, were warring with each other all day, with no clear victor... in other words, I got absolutely nothing done.

I walked in and collapsed onto my bed... and then there was Kim. My minds eye saw her standing there, in that same outfit she had been wearing the previous night. She walked up to me, reaching her hand to my neck. Her touch tracing a line of fire, as her hand gently moved down to my chest. She stepped closer, and her mouth met mine, as that line of fire moved down my stomach, reaching the top of my pants.

Slowly my pants were lifted off my hips and pulled down my legs a bit. She left my mouth, and moved down my chest until she took my hard member into her mouth...

A gasp escaped my lips, as I felt tongue and lips surround my straining cock... My eyes flew open, as I looked down to see Josh intently staring into my now open eyes. Go ahead babe, ignore me. Pretend I am not really here, Josh thought to me. Suddenly, the room... changed I recognized the change to Carrie's room. And Josh was no longer there. Kim was slowly bobbing her head. Everything felt, so real. Like this was really happening. The whole thing just heightened the experience.

Even with Josh, there, it was odd, I was not feeling him there. Normally, we are all linked, and can all feel each other. That meant that if one of us felt like masturbating, the other two would generally join in, as we all reflected each other's sensations. But this was very different. The orgasm, that was building in me, was being reflected in on itself. Every stroke would reverberate out, then hit something, and rebound back only to bounce back out with the new stroke, until it hit again to comeback. Each time picking up a new reverberation. It was like when we bounce off of each other, but almost more powerful, as it was just me, bouncing off of myself. I was not going to last long... not at all.

Suddenly, my body could take no more, and seized up as the first waves crashed over me. My eyes shut, my teeth and my hands clinched, my toes curled, and I began to shake from shear agony of it. I was stuck like that for a long time, well over a minute. When I finally came down, gulping air into my lungs, Josh moved up to lay down beside me, on my bed.

I reached over and wiped some cum off of his cheek, where it had drippled a bit, and sucked it off of my finger. What was that? And why have you never showed me that before?

He laughed, That is how I used to jerk off before I met you guys. I have never needed to use it since then. I had never thought to use it on someone like that before...

Still that was amazing... and what was with me seeing to room change, and you were Kim?

He looked a bit sheepish, I think I pushed the vision into your visual cortex. I have never done that before, I may need to ask Grandpa about that. It was all just instinct, I guess. I wanted that to be something special for you. I love you babe.

He leaned in and kissed me. The love radiating from him, wrapping me up like a blanket.

Wow, that was intense, it was all I could do to not squirm and whimper... Kim was giving me the oddest look... I'm sure she saw something on my face. That was pretty strong even through my mental shield, Carrie thought to us.

Sorry about that babe, I felt like your brother needed a hug.

That was a bit more than a hug! she thought with a hint of a smile.

Yes, it was, I thought with a sigh.