All Comments on 'Gifted Ch. 01: Olivia'

by AbsoluteSequence

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
Nice setup; waiting to see where this goes from here.

Thanks, "AbsoluteSequence", for this 1st installment of "Gifted".

I was expecting something a bit different (male nerd finds a compatible female nerd) , but the setup of where you plan to go with this series (nerd gets extremely "hung" -- and a further sexual superpower) is good, and Robbie, Olivia, and Nap were pretty-convincing characters (Debbie had less to say).

I'm interested to see where Robbie's (and Nap/Napoleon's?: he seems to have had an interesting experience of his own -- although perhaps more ordinary than Robbie's) story goes from here (and whether he meets up with Olivia at some later point).

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when I speak up in connection with Literotica) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Misleading Category

Given the magic in this probably better under Fanslasty and Sci-fi.

AFanofRosesAFanofRosesalmost 3 years ago

What an incredible story! You had me at "Whereverthefuckistan" and it only got better from there! This is one of the most enjoyable works of fiction I've read in a long while. Awesome job!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Loving Olivia!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could give more than 5⭐️.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous