Gifting Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eruption was blinding. Even forewarned, as she watched thighs twitch and stomach flutter, Daphne found herself unprepared for the brilliance radiating from her newest lover. Katherine froze. When movement returned Daphne found herself hard pressed to hold the woman's struggles. Her finger continued to fly circles across the fabric above the unprotected bud.

As Katherine raced past the stratospheres, her energy continued to build. More and more poured into Daphne at alarming levels. The very air thickened with the presence of euphoria, so much that Daphne began to gasp. The thin vein of frustration swelled to blend seamlessly with the pleasure as the tortured woman reached stages of climax previously unknown to her.

Daphne felt herself break away. Her body swam in cloying impulse of release, as if she had been the tormented. Never had she felt such intensity. Her head rolled to gaze in wonder at the source of such contentment. Her eyes narrowed, bringing the woman's life-force to a manageable level. That brings new meaning to afterglow! Mortals and Dhase alike built energy through all forms of activity but Daphne had never encountered anyone who built more than an elder could safely drink. Katherine should have been worn out, but every sense screamed that she wanted more.

The redhead's head lolled towards Daphne. Eyes sparkled with hunger still. Hands, still raised in residual memory of Daphne's grip, began a slow, enticing, trek down her own body. She smoothed her dress as she savored the sensations still rippling across and beneath her nerves. As hands reached her hips, her eyes flew wide in surprise as her head came up to confirm the unbelievable report. A very large portion of the velvet dress was drenched with the woman's nectar. It was both a blessing and a curse that female Dhase still wept with their need. While it provided ample lubrication, in cases like these, it often wreaked havoc on wardrobes.

Katherine's eyes met Daphne's and both burst with laughter. Their amusement intensified as they realized that the elder's dress had likewise suffered for their impatience.

Daphne collapsed into a chair as Katherine pulled herself from the bed. As the young Dhase began to peel the ruined dress free she turned to the elder. Embarrassment and anxiety swirled into her emotions. "Why didn't you come to me earlier? Was I so raw that you needed Chris to teach me first?"

Daphne looked over at the woman. The dress remained dangling from one hand, forgotten. Her breasts thrust forward, barely contained by the forest green, lace, bra. The thong likely matched the bra only an hour before. Now, it was many shades darker, stained by the thick nectar. Pained, green eyes stared back.

Daphne pushed herself to her feet with alacrity, unable to meet those eyes. In a heartbeat she crossed the room and took the fledgling's, her fledgling's, hands in her own. With a conscious effort her eyes rose to meet those of the hurt woman. "I was afraid you would not desire me. I did not wish to intrude on your desire for him." Even now she could feel the pulse. The woman's depths cried out, silently, to be filled as Daphne could not.

Katherine smiled and the anxiety abated. "I do love the feel of him, but, you know," she said conspiratorially, "not matter how attentive, men simply cannot understand and fulfill every need."

Daphne laughed freely, wondering that she had thought the very same thing of Chris earlier in the evening. His extended life had brought him a great deal of skill, but he still could not feel as a woman felt. She knew Katherine spoke the truth, for it shone in her brilliantly. She had need for contact from both men and women. She also had need to feel a connection in the union.

"How long has it been?" Daphne couldn't answer as one of Katherine's hands left hers to cup the soft cleft, pressing her sodden dress between her legs. She gasped as Katherine rubbed lightly the moist silk.

The answer was almost lost in a moan, as Daphne's eyes closed. "Too long." The heat, the energy, the pressure, all built as she brought the youth to climax, flared to life. They seemed a live entity, hungry and aggressive, and demanded a tribute. The hand continued slowly; forward and back. The damp fabric shifted against the drenched silk bikini which, in turn, bedazzled her pulsing lust.

With gentle pressure Katherine began to lead Daphne back to the bed. When she stopped them, Daphne felt the mattress brushing the backs of her legs. The hands left her but her body continued to feel their ghost touch. She opened her eyes and saw Katherine's arms contorted backwards a moment before the tight lace sprung forward, releasing the glorious body from bondage. Small mounds pointed accusingly, pink and serene, from the center of each breast. Daphne smiled in contentment as the hands returned to her body, connecting with her sides.

Katherine lowering herself to a crouch, following her hands down the soft curves. The soft, red, hair waved slightly as the she sank. When the woman reached naked skin she leaned forward and kissed it lightly, a thrill ran the length of Daphne's body. Hands moved to slide under the hem of the silk dress and left only the thumbs hooked around. Slowly fingers and palms trailed feathery paths upward, the thumbs collected the expensive fabric as it folded itself and revealed the tan flesh beneath. With every few seconds of travel, lips quested forward to partake in the warmth.

Daphne's breath released in a frustrated sigh. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed. She couldn't bear to watch the agonizing crawl up her overeager body. With every inch the pressure increased, every kiss a torment. Her legs quaked for release, her loins contracted and surrendered as they sought blessed intrusion. A brief kiss ~too brief!~ landed just above her throbbing mound as the kisses shifted to land centered on her body.

Little remained of Daphne's mind but desire, hunger and need. She was infected still with the traces of the other woman's orgasm. She felt the energy, foreign and assertive, as it stormed before the tumultuous hands and lips. Worse still, Katherine's aura mounted once again, filling quickly with the pleasure she knew she brought to another.

Strange that she reacts so strongly to my desire when she cannot sense it! Of course, Daphne had forgotten, in the long years of life, that even the humans could sense such bold desires. All thoughts fled her once more as the slick fabric rolled creepingly up her chest. With her small, pert, breasts, she rarely felt the need to wear a bra. Dresses and shirts alike clung to her curves and helped to carry and present her womanly charms. She found the modern contraption restrictive and uncomfortable with no relative merits. The bunched cloth caught at her nipples briefly before it rubbed free.

Daphne's legs nearly buckled under the assault as a fresh wave of anticipation roared through her body. Although the thumbs were dangerously close to those sensitive buds, and probably intentionally caused the antagonistic delight, the fingers and palms calmly pressed, holding the flagging body aloft until her knees strengthened. The firm vice held as the mouth shifted from center. Lips plucked first at one, then the other, nipple; with each, knees gave way again.

Tears rolled from Daphne's closed eyes, straight down her jaw, at the sheer wonder and agony of the pursuit. Katherine's touch brought tenderness unfelt in her memory. Body and soul cried out for the blessed tormentor. Lower, too, her body wept with joy.

Daphne never realized she raised her arms until she felt the smooth material tickle her armpits. Hands brushed past equally lightly. Her head came forward automatically and her very body tightened in desire. As the dress passed her mouth Katherine swept forward in a rush. Passion overcame sensuality, the dress tossed negligently aside, as lips met.

Naked flesh entwined, focused on the shared desire. Skin caressed skin. Katherine's arms encircled Daphne to slide along the smooth back and entangle in dark hair. Daphne reciprocated with a single arm, delighted with the coarser red hair, while the other arm reached back to find the bed. Katherine leaned forward at first, as Daphne shifted backward. Soon feet left the ground as she let herself ride the smaller woman to the soft bed.

The pose held as they shared each others need, poured from lip to lip. Too soon Daphne broke the connection. Her spirit thrived but her body cried out. As she backpedaled up the bed a fierce grin stared up at her. Those eyes nearly terrified the ages old Dhase, filled with determination. The aura loomed above her and spoke of an almost sadistic drive to induce pleasure.

The youth stalked up the bed. With each motion Daphne's heart skipped. Her breath caught, for the intensity. No portion of her body felt safe from need. Every muscle longed to embrace the energy that prowled closer with each second. Her legs froze as the glamour dominated her limbs. The hunter reached her feet, which spread with but a light tap of a leisurely finger.

As the head reached her knees Daphne's depths clenched and cried out. Her gaze flickered to the beleaguered area and discovered her meager protection saturated with desire. With a pulse the spell flared to encompass her entire body and beyond. She found herself lost in a shining sphere of need which froze her body. Eyes, the only freedom afforded, shifted upward to discover the source of the surge. Her own attention had dragged Katherine's gaze to her destination. The face turned feral once more as she watched, gloriously helpless.

Lips parted. Revealed teeth sank between spread legs to clasp the precious bloom, outlined by drenched silk. Daphne screamed as her body pressed outward. She was so close already, too close. The mouth pulled backwards and plucked at the treacherous pearl. The scream intensified.

Katherine knelt, her hips thrust high. Her arms wrapped around Daphne's thighs and her hands sought between the inflamed legs. The devious woman had to have known how close her victim was to climax as careful fingers plucked the false protection from atop her goal and spread the glistening folds wide. Her mouth lunged forward to suck at the moist flesh.

Daphne's world froze in an instant void. After that timeless moment her body came back to her. Every nerve burned, every muscle aflame. Her skin writhed. Her veins flooded every cell with ecstasy. Her consciousness lost cohesion under the onslaught, aware only of pure sensation and her tormentor's wicked mouth.

Katherine continued to suck and lick at the flowing ambrosia, apparently embittered to have lost so much to the slight garment she casually held aside. As she sucked in the unfurled flower she licked the engorged bud. Her tongue circled, swirled and pressed impassioned flesh. With each fresh assault the enraptured victim flew higher.

Daphne felt it all. Every slight motion drilled into her mind. Slowly, a new sensation joined the rest. It was a desire to be filled as she consumed. The only sentient fragment of her mind puzzled over the unexpected novelty until it finally decoded it. With effort she focused and deflected the need aside. Spent, she settled into the soft comfort of euphoric oblivion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chris looked up. He knew he'd been grinning, he couldn't help it. Never before had his empathic sense tasted the intensity flooding from the bedroom. He sat in the livingroom, the farthest possible corner of the house from the secluded women, and still he needed to distract himself in any way possible. On nights like these, her nights, I think I'm going to need to take up a hobby. Something far outside the house! Of course it was always possible the sheer ages since Daphne's last truly intimate encounter could accord for the strength. Chris wasn't sure his sanity could withstand a failed test of that theory.

He was chuckling to himself when it hit. With absolute certainty he knew he was wanted, no, needed upstairs. He climbed unsteadily to his feet, weak in the haze of sheer passion that permeated the house. He stumbled for the stairs and wondered what Daphne, for no other could target with her precision, could need of him during such a storm.

As he crested the steps he wondered if storm was an apt analogy. Perhaps maelstrom would be better suited. He gritted his teeth and continued onward. Simple proximity strained his nerves and control. His pants tightened painfully. As he reached the door to Daphne's bedroom 'maelstrom' was to benign. When he opened the door words failed as the full force of their combined auras crashed through him.

He understood now.

Daphne, likely in frustration, had channeled a misdirected drive to the only source capable of relieving it. His body already responded to the need and he found himself half naked before he realized. His shirt lay on the floor beside him and his hands already worked the belt free and reached for the buttons. His world was little more than a haze as his pants fell, to pool about his feet.

The site before him was awesome. From his angle, slightly off center, Daphne's body lay fully exposed, save the underwear carelessly pulled aside for accessability. Her hands clutched at the sheets, her eyes screwed shut, as she rode the crest of her every-mounting climax. Between those strong legs knelt Katherine, her head buried and busy, her rear thrust into the air. The need that compelled him came not just from her but somehow, it felt, from her impatient lust.

He climbed onto the bed, unsure how he even crossed the room. The glorious edifice rose before him and beckoned him forward. He knew the moment she realized his presence as she shifted from vicarious pleasure alone to that mingled with intense desire. With the shift came an overpowering wave that crashed across Christoph's body. Suddenly he felt a prisoner within himself as he crawled behind her, his manhood stood more firm than he had ever known, aiming inexorably at her.

He reveled in the power she fed him as his hands felt the soaked material of her thong. Slowly he pulled the straps down. As the fabric began to peel from between her legs, Katherine moaned into her own ministrations. His hips moved forward even as the thong had barely cleared her precious depths. He released the underwear. His palms slid along her hips as his weight shifted forward farther. His hands continued to slide along the milky skin of her silken sides until they met.

The strength of her need seemed unimaginable until the tip of his flesh met her soft folds. His entire body rippled with power as her need to be taken, even as she consumed, burst forth. Some unknown force ~his own dominated body?~ pushed at his hips and caused him to be buried deep within her splendid heat. His head flew back in ecstasy.

Katherine screamed, her mouth pressed hard against Daphne. Daphne screamed once more as the room pulsed with intoxicating euphoria. Chris continued to thrust himself hard and deep, as he knew Katherine desired, without conscious effort. Their energy, their auras, their very souls, seemed to blend together, merging and swirling in an uncontrolled vortex.

Chris didn't know when he had stopped. He still knelt behind Katherine, buried within her, but he lay along the length of her back and struggled to breath. Daphne had pulled herself up the bed and sat against the headboard. Christoph had never seen that dazed look on the face on an elder before, and his heart, his entire body, warmed at the sight. Slowly he pulled himself free of the fledgling. With the connection broken she collapsed to her side, asleep.

He looked over to Daphne, still breathing heavily. "What was that?"

Daphne continued to smile as her gaze drifted over to him. "She's not like us. She is different."

Copywrite October 2006 "Deathlynx".

12