The Sweetest Darkness

Story Info
A sexy vampire tryst changes the life of a workaholic woman.
21.7k words
4.61
8.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sweetest Darkness

Kristie Kane was working late again. She'd her head down over her desk with a frown putting lines on that pretty face of hers. It wasn't a frown of unhappiness she wore however, but instead one of deep concentration. She was getting her "work on" and she meant business! This was her daily hunt and she reveled in the thrill of the chase, (even if it consisted of all numbers and figures).

She looked up at her computer screen and then down to the papers to her right and tapped on her keyboard. There! She found the error. Things meant sense. The universe made sense again. She gave herself a pat on the back. She enjoyed little victories when she could get them.

She was all about keeping things orderly and organized. That was why she'd been hired by the folks at Praetorian Group. She was a good little organizer with her good little cup of coffee and her white bread sandwich and her predictably organized performance.

That was her problem. She was too predictable, too dependable. Such a good girl, doing good girl things all the time. Good and boring. Just ask her cat, Oreo. That black and white stray she'd taken in was the only thing with balls that had stayed with her.

Once a week she'd do dinner at her parents. In between listening to her father talk about himself or about how all her brothers and sisters were doing with their families, she had to endure her mother's passive-aggressive comments about how she was so proud of her "little girl" and how her little girl didn't need the validation of a man or children. The problem was, that bit of humiliation and condescension was really the only social interaction she had during a normal week. In at the office each work day at nine, out whenever she finished, five days a week; that was her routine, and the routine was her.

She'd been noticed for her diligence. That woman from Corporate had flown in for a few days and met with her late in the day during periodic reviews to discuss her report card. What was her name? ...Annette Bishop, yes that was it!

Yes, Annette from Corporate had seen at her record (and even nodded her head with approval). She'd scanned the accomplishments with her pretty brunette head down as if Kristie wasn't even in the room. Sucking on her pen and considering hard what she'd seen she'd finally broken the silence with,

"Impeccable... absolutely sterling performance, Kristie. I can clearly see all these late nights you put in are paying off handsomely,"

It was a compliment. It could have been a back-handed one. All these late nights were because Kristy had no one to go home to on two legs. There was just her four pawed occasional cuddle partner Oreo... but even he was there only when it was convenient for him. Asshole male.

As quickly as she'd said it, Annette made eye contact with her saying,

"Of course all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I suppose you are out a great deal in this city. You need to be - balance and all that, you know.

"Oh I get out here and there," Kristie fibbed, " its just that tonight I knew it was important to meet with you in the chance you'd be able to see me."

Annette saw the fib, but let it go. She'd seen Kristy's type before; in at work early, go home late. Kristie was one of the rowers keeping this company sailing, one tedious stroke at a time. Poor girl. Yes, she let it go with,

"Of course... naturally."

Yes, poor girl Kristie. When the meeting was over she went home to her cat Oreo and her empty flat to fix herself a frozen dinner and fall asleep in front of the television watching predictably unrealistic made-for-TV movie about impossibly pretty people in unbelievably mundane lives. It was one of those sappy escapist chick flicks that frumpy desperate women would watch so they could tell themselves they had HOPE. Then they would retire to bed with chocolate ice cream to rub their clit furiously and see the face of the film's leading man right before their eyes before drifting off to sleep.

The thing was, she'd not even made it to bed. So exhausted from being "the best little worker" at her small little corporate office park, (part of a huge non-caring conglomerate)... she fell asleep from the syrupy music and the equally sicky-sweet dialogue right there on her couch. When she awoke, the couple were kissing in a love scene. She opted to simply "take care of things right there and then," using the leading man's face as fuel to rub that bean of hers to.

Pushing Oreo aside, she handed him the soupy melted contents of pathetic bowl of ice cream so he'd leave her be as she jilled-off. Now that she'd taken care of the needs of one pussy, it was time to address the needs of the other. Sliding a hand beneath the elastic of her sweatpants, she got busy.

It was a good slow sleepy stroke-off she gave herself. She stared at the television screen. He had chin stubble, that guy on TV.

Good. She liked that. Very good in fact!

Her fingers splayed apart her shaven smooth twat taco; smooshing and tugging lightly at the outer lips just so. That felt nice. She stirred things around a bit, focusing upon the actor's face. OH NICE! She wondered what that strong chin would feel like rooting around at the top of her cleft. She'd love to bump her cleft against his cleft and find the fuck out!

Now it was time for the middle finger to earn its keep. She splayed things apart again a bit and found her hooded clitty. The man had just pulled back from the kiss and licked his lips. She saw his tongue-tip and imagined it wasn't her finger doing the tickling. Her hips rose to the occasion from the couch, pushing firmly against her hand.

She found the correct pace and commenced moving arm and fingers in self-abusive harmony; all while enjoying that handsome face with those five-o'clock-shadow cheekbones and all that curly black hair. A few minutes later and she wheezed and squeaked her way through a hand-humping gasp before enjoying her inner-release. She exhaled then drifted off to sleep, her rubbing one out and the film's sappy music haven taken their toll on her ability to stay awake.

She woke a short time later. The credits were rolling on the screen. She really needed to get to bed; it was late.

Switching off her TV, she moved five paces away to her futon in her tiny little apartment; Oreo presently joining her in a purring ball next to her rump. Eyes shut, Kristy Kay slipped into that lovely black pool of sleep, the sweet if only temporary darkness.

***

But that was all but a few days ago in the recent past and now here she was, grinding away on another stack of numbers. She could have been home by now but no, she wanted to see this latest project completed and besides, Oreo would wait up for her. He'd even cuddle with her right up until she needed to rub one out to some of her chick porns or lame TV programs. He'd take it as his cue to move to the other side of the room and put a sandpaper tongue to his kitty dick n' balls while Kristy pulled maintenance of a different sort on her twat taco. She'd be home in a while, she just needed to work the num...bers...

STEP STEP STEP STEP... she heard footsteps waaaay down the hallway outside the cube farm she sat in. She knew those steps; knew those shoes too. Well-made shoes they were... hard soles. The shoes of a man... THE man, in fact! Unlike the leading man whom she'd frigged herself to sleep over, this guy was quite real and tangible.

"Time for a girl to get some water," she thought to herself.

She was at once up to her feet and across the cube farm, taking fast steps so as to arrive just...in ....time. She made it! She'd headed him off.

There he was, carrying several folders under his arm and walking his walk. It was a walk she'd recognize anywhere; having heard it so many times. He was still a dark shape waaaaay down the hall but she clearly knew whom it was by the posture and the stride in all that dimness.

"Hello Karl," she said to the darkness.

He stopped, then emerged into the light.

"Hello Kristie," he replied politely. He was always polite, so polite.

"Getting ready for another night shift of sorting through X-rays?"

"Yes," he replied, looking down at the fresh stack of medical photographs, each in its own folder, "the folks in Mumbai have given me plenty of things to keep me busy until morning."

Karl's job was to work through the night, receiving X-rays that were read by physicians in India. Earlier in the day (someplace in the western hemisphere), doctors who subscribed to Praetorian Group's Medical data sharing service had asked for X-rays to be completed on their patients. It was a work rhythm Karl was all too well versed in. The X-rays were then sent by Praetorian online to any of a number of Indian doctors who read the photographs throughout the night. They'd then send their findings back via internet to Praetorian night owls like Karl, who packaged the findings in a format for the customers; physician's who'd show up to work the next day and have results waiting for them to read with their morning coffee. Karl enjoyed the fact that he could work through the night without too many daytime staff getting in his way, (not that he seemed to mind Kristie stopping him in the dark hall and making small talk).

"What are you up to so late again," he asked tossing her charming smirk and a micro-wink, "more numbers?"

She went red. He really did have "the charm," going on all time! He'd only said a few words and yet it made her come unglued inside. It seemed everything he did happened with confidence, and with the calm serenity of a coy pond. She on the other hand...

"Ermm well, * nervous giggle * I just needed to bang out a few more bits of work but, I'm thirsty so I was off to the cooler and I also gotta pee,"

She was fibbing of course. She wasn't thirsty... well, she was actually; thirsty for a good strong set of shoulders and driving hips pushing a solid cock back and forth but *PHEEW* that was beside the point! She couldn't tell him she'd come running out into the hall like a giddy school girl just to "goofy flirt" with this guy she barely knew but fantasized about all the fucking time, especially when the guy happened to be him and...

OH MY GOD! I just told him I needed to pee? Stupid! Stupid! STUPID! ... I am such a dork! A complete DORK!

She was still beating herself up in the back of her mind. She'd not even noticed him saying something pleasantly glib to the effect of, 'Well good luck with that; hope everything comes out okay,' before he gracefully stepped past. He disappeared down the dark hallway to his own office across from a flickering red fire exit sign.

He was gone? Wait, she'd not even had time for conversation and... Oh SHIT! DORK! DORK! DORK! So stupid!

He'd done it again. He'd completely flummoxed her. With just a smile and a wink and that honey-drip voice of maleness soothingly drizzling in her ears he'd turned her into a babbling idiot.

How the FUCK did he do that? Awww shit, who cared; she was never going to get him to notice her... still it was fun to see him in the hall when he passed, and now he'd done it again; triggered something in her. She knew what to do; same as she'd done those other times. Her feet moved fast down the hall to the women's restroom.

SLAM! the door closed loudly behind her. She wasn't in the mood to be quiet... hell she was alone in the building save the security people on the first floor ... and HIM, way down the hall in his office.

No, she could be as loud as she wished. She could wreck her girlie-junk just like all the other times when she'd seen him in the hallway and he'd hit her with the look and the honey voice. Her shoes skidded and slid as she rounded the corner into the nearest open stall.

A drape of her long jacket on the stall hook, a lift of her short dress...and her ass found that good old familiar toilet seat. Those pesky thong panties hit the tile floor like she'd shot 'em from a cannon! She began.

It was an oh so good self-abusing clit-flick and finger-blast she gave herself; so nice and nasty. Fuck the TV stars and to hell with online porn! She had HIS face in her head now dammit; fueling this masturbatory fantasy oh so marvelously!

There was just the sound of her hand frigging away and the sweet little sips of air rushing back and forth in her lungs... sweet deliciously desperate little sips echoing against the tiles of the ladies' room. Selfishly shameful little sips they were even; blasted through flaring nostrils as she bit her lower lip 'n did 'that oh so rude thing' to her clit.

That thing. She'd done that thing so very much in her life. It made her feel ashamed and yet so very much alive. She remembered doing that thing on so many occasions. To be honest, she'd throw down her panties any day of the week for self-indulgence. It was like pizza for her - even if she wasn't hungry she could go for it. Still, she still preferred a nice stiff cock... no make that - she ADORED it, craved it, worshipped it even!

Now she was craving HIS, and in the back of her naughty little heart and mind he was there, with that cock of his. Oooh she imagined it, all thick and veiny and rampant; jutting even. A pulsing threat of a good time, just aching to stab up inside her as she was now stabbing at herself, vigorous pokes of her hand now; one, two, three fingers inside her - oh she was bad!

She didn't care. It felt great and imagining it was HE hurting her "hoo-hoo hole" instead of her hand... well that was simply the best! She humped hips against the heel of her palm, mashing against her bean whilst her fingers busily plunged up inside her; back n' forth, back n' forth, back n' forth.

In his office, Karl's fingers were moving busily as well. Like blazing fast movements of a humming-birds wing they danced. Faster and faster he typed with three screens open; each with text and x-ray images flashing before him almost too fast to perceive. He kept going at this frantic break-neck speed on the keys; the screens now seeming to flicker like a strobe light; the motion of his hands a blur.

TAP!

He hit send. It was his last message for the night. Done.

He looked at his watch. It was a very old watch... an old timepiece from a bygone age, when watches were art and Art Deco was everywhere along with the Jazz that celebrated the age. He wondered what Vienna looked like now. No matter, no sense being sentimental about such things.

Three minutes had passed since he'd set down the stack of folders and pulled up his screens. He was slowing down perhaps? No, the people in Mumbai had just given him a lot extra to work on, and he'd still knocked out a full night's work... in three minutes.

He heard her; the sips and the rubs, and the feet shuffling on the floor of the ladies' room. The echoes way way WAY down the hall were unmistakable. She was doing it again to herself. Bad girl, didn't her mother ever tell her that was a nasty thing only very very bad girls did?

Downtown could wait, he just had to see for himself. He was up out his chair. He moved to the door.

Kristie found just the right pace. In her mind he'd mounted her now. Should it be a rape? No, she decided - he'd done that to her the last time she masturbated... and that was a fantasy she'd worn out on a number of occasions.

This time he'd come to her bedroom after she'd called him and told him over the phone to hurry and bring some wine and she'd have music on for him. She wanted an afternoon booty call from him in this fantasy. He was crushing down into her, squeezing all the air from her lungs; his hand choking her just the way she craved. Oh and then there was the matter of that cock; like a thick gnarly veiny tree-trunk it was; splitting her twat hole in one plunge after another of squishy penetration.

Her fingers sped up harder and rougher inside her. She was riding that terribly fine line between pleasure and hurting herself. She didn't care, let it hurt. It felt wonderful!

She now worked open the buttons to her blouse; making access for the other hand. Underneath her bra those fingers of hers found first one nipple for a tweaky twisty-tease, before she provided the other much needed attention; all while down below she abused and frigged her sex, making herself squishy and marvelously humid from lovely nasty strokes she craved. Her only regret was it was not him. A few seconds more of this and she remembered another filthy itch she had concerning him.

She blushed. Was she the sickest woman on the planet? She answered her own question with a NO... she was simply one of many who secretly hungered for a good hair-pulling fuck, but would never admit to it. Letting go of her tit, she kept plunging her pink puss-hole but now slid her free hand down her backside, having to turn herself slightly on the commode to do such. That yoga class she'd taken had come in "handy" when it came to helping her cum by herself.

Her fingers continued down the cleft of her bottom and she teased first her taint before backing them up to the swollen foul pucker of her anus. She made little circles on her naughty pink backdoor; all while continuing to rub rub RUB at her sex in excruciatingly lovely strokes. The whole time she imagined it was HIS cock plunging her cunt... HIS fingers tracing her asshole. Oh she was bad, she thought, but then what was wrong with a bit of hedonism?

Who the hell did it hurt?

She began to hump her hand ever so hard, getting that clit to mash just so against herself. It was just the way she liked things; just the pace, just her speed! Her nostrils whistled and blasted as she let out a sort of whining "HMMMMmmmmm," through them.

Oh that was it! She could feel him atop her, taking her and doing as he wished; making her the sexual center of his attention. OH YES, so very nice!

Faster and faster she stroked, her panting a frantic echo bouncing from the tiles of the washroom. She flipped a foot back and forth involuntarily, knocking her shoe off in the process. She couldn't care in the least now...

Fuck the shoe! Fuck it Kristie... and while you're at it FUCK YOURSELF! FUCK YOURSELF RAW!

"AAHHHaaahhhhh!" she seethed and whispered with eyes clamped shut. She bit her lip and hissed selfishly, like water poured atop a hot stove. A second later and she found what she was looking for. Her hands became now frantic frigging frenzy, her mouth made an "O." She opened her eyes wide and felt the full force of her...

"HHHHAAAHHHH! *gasp* OOHHHH! AAH! UGGHHHH!!!"

She quaked happily. She shook; dribbling a bit down those fingers of hers. Her anus let go with a tooting SQUONK! of a fart that sounded in the toilet beneath her.