Gifts in a Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers

It was in the middle of Kathy telling Gina that sex wasn't that important and the daydream in Jack's head really starting to get him going that they all heard something. Something shaking. Metal, and nearby. Jack noticed that it was his uncle's box. It was shaking. By itself. On the self. Jack walked over to the shelf and picked it up.

"What's going on with this thi..." was all he got out as the box popped up and shot some sort of sand or dust into Jack's face. Quite a bit shot into his mouth and nose and the quick inhale and forced swallow or choke scenario meant he took a lot of it into his system, not to mention his now sand filled eyes.

Jack fell back to the floor and began to hack and cough, dropping the now empty box to the floor. He looked up at Kathy and Gina as they jumped from their chairs to check on him. His vision began to blur and a darkness began to cloud in from the edges. The last thing he heard, seemingly from far away was his wife asking if he was alright as the world faded to black.

Jack awoke, and could barely open his eyes. He was exhausted. He stared up at the ceiling of his bedroom and realized the girls must have gotten him up there somehow. He felt sorry for them as he reached down to pat his slowly expanding belly, thinking of all the extra weight they must have had to carry. What met his fingers was not what he expected however.

Jack's hand hit his flat, well toned and carved belly and jumped back. That felt like a six pack! He reached down with his other hand and rubbed his belly. It was a six pack! Or an eight pack maybe! Jack slowly sat up and looked down at his stomach. It was perfect! A stomach carved out of marble with a barrel chest and what appeared to be large, muscular arms touching them to see if they were real. It was at this moment that he looked to his left and saw something else he didn't expect.

Tangled up together were two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen! It appeared that a pair of 19 year old porn stars had made their way to his bedroom and climbed into bed with him! His immediate thought was of Kathy. Where the hell is she! What is she going to say about this! He began to panic and climbed out of bed, trying not to wake the two sleeping girls on the other side. When he got out from under the covers and stood up, he got his third surprise.

Jack was huge. I don't mean he suddenly found himself with a slightly larger penis, I mean he was HUGE. Jack glared down at the meat pole between his legs in shock and awe. He was easily a foot long and 2 inches wide, and he was completely flaccid! He could only imagine what this monster would look like aroused!

Jack needed to get out of there and needed to find his wife to explain whatever it is that happened here last night (even if he didn't know!). He went over to his drawer to find some pants when he noticed his head mounted outdoor camera on the dresser. It looked like it was still on, and if it was recording in the house, on the local Wi-Fi, it was recording to his computer. In front of the camera was a note. It simply said, "Watch me. K." K? He had to assume it was Kathy. He grabbed and stopped the camera recording and went to dash to his office to watch the video of whatever the hell happened last night. He spared one more glance to the two models in his bed as he was leaving the room when his breath caught in his throat.

The two girls, one a strikingly fit brunette, the other a stunning redhead. Both super fit, both with amazing racks and asses. The brunette was tan, with smooth shaved pussy that seemed to possibly be glistening a bit. As though she was wet even in her sleep. The redheads figure (in fact her whole look) could be compared to Jessica Rabbit. Long, straight, deep red hair. A super slim waist between a round, tight and perfectly formed ass and a pair of tits that would make a Playmate jealous. She had a triangle of perfectly trimmed red hair above her pussy. Jack loved it. It made him think that the only reason to put in the effort to keep that and shave the rest was for her man. That made him hot.

He was admiring the redhead's large, pillowy lips when he finally noticed what she truly looked like. He stood with his eyes bulging out of his head when he realized that the amazing redhead was in fact his wife Kathy. Her face had been de-aged about 20 years and the lips were new, but there was no doubt it was her! He dashed around to the other side of the bed to get a better look at the brunette and he knew it immediately. It was Gina! Jack grabbed the camera and ran to the office to check this video.

He sat at the computer and pulled up the video folder. He found what he was looking for. It was a 6 hour video with a timestamp of just after midnight. It being just after 6am now made this the obvious selection. Jack started the video and prepared himself for mystery solving. Jack was greeted with a shot of what appeared to be a belly button and some moaning. After a few seconds, he heard a deep, masculine voice ask, "Is it on?" The belly moved away and the camera turned to point at Jack and Kathy's bed from the spot on the dresser he had found it.

The video showed Kathy. New, smoking hot Kathy, taking it from behind on her hands and knees on their bed. The man giving it to her was Jack. It was the apparently new Jack, with a perfect build, all his hair (Jack ran his hand through his now well covered head) and this strange deep voice coming from him. Jack had no memory of any of this. He stared in shock for over 2 hours as Not-Jack used and abused Kathy and Gina. They came so much they were dumbstruck, at one point fucking Kathy until she could no longer move and then pulling his throbbing beast of a cock (easily 14" long and 3" wide) out of her now gaping pussy and slamming it up Gina's perfectly toned ass. Jack's new manhood definitely enjoyed the show, even if he didn't remember it, rising to its new full size. It appeared he had a grown man's forearm between his legs.

"His name is Djah." Kathy's voice came from the office door. Jack snapped around and looked at the vision now standing before him. Kathy looked like the worst she could look now is the best she had ever looked before. It was still her, but she was spectacular in every way. Flawless would be a good description for it. Kathy strutted over, looking Jack in the eye the entire time. She turned his chair back around so that he could see the recording play, climbed up on top of him, grabbed his new cock and slowly impaled herself on her husband's monster.

"When you had your fantasy about fucking Gina and I together last night..." Kathy began.

Jack cut her off with a, "What are you talking ab..." before she began to slowly raise and lower herself on his, what he was discovering was an incredibly sensitive, giant cock.

"I know about that fantasy Jack. I know about all of them. Now let me finish. I promise you'll love the ending to this story." she said slyly, using her husband's shoulders for balance as she continued to impale herself on his giant cock.

"Like I said, when you had your fantasy, Djah awoke. He'd been in there asleep for thousands of years. Our lack of sex life didn't exactly feed him the energy he needed to get out of it since the box got here, but apparently there was a lot of heat and desire behind what you were thinking. "

"Djah popped open the box and shot his essence all over and into you." She continued, slowly picking up the pace.

"Wait a minute, he came on me?" Jack asked worriedly.

"Yes he did." Kathy continued. "Trust me, this was the best thing to ever happen to you."

"Once you lost consciousness, Djah took over. He transformed your body into what it is now. Gina and I immediately wanted to get the hell out of there, but we couldn't. We were held in place. I thought at the time that he used some spell to bind us or something, but it turns out that your new body puts out pheromones that women and men detect and react to. We were both held in place by an incredible need. A need to fuck you." Kathy let out a long slow breath with a deep moan at this point, showing her first signs of being affected by the sexual performance she was giving.

"Djah, now awake and free, was ready to leave this plane and move on to another level of existence. First though, he wanted to have one more night of pure carnal bliss. He reached out and Gina floated to him. He looked into her eyes and... well he read her mind. Her desires I suppose. He not just read them, he showed them to me. I never realized she looked at you the way she did. I always assumed you were in the father figure category in her head, not in the older, assertive, sexy man who took care of his woman. I can definitely understand how that part of you can be a turn on though, so I guess I shouldn't be THAT surprised. Anyway, Djah said she would be happy with what you wanted her to be. Her body then transformed like yours did. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him like spending the rest of her life cleaning his cum out of her hair would be the greatest life ever.

Then he looked at me and said that Gina was to be your fuck toy for your amusement and pleasure. I however, as your wife, who Djah said you still loved and desired more than anyone else, I would know what you felt, needed, desired and wanted. Now and always. He pulled me over like Gina and turned me into this. As he did though, he showed me things. He showed me you. All of you. Your mind. Your heart. Your fantasies and needs. I was surprised to see so many women in your head. I swear you have wanted to fuck everything with a pussy. Family, friends, strangers, celebrities, and fictional characters all over your brain. For a split second, it seemed like you wanted everyone but me. Then I noticed it. I wasn't missing from your fantasies. I was in them. All of them. Even as you saw yourself fucking Salma Hayek, my niece, your old boss, or Rogue from X-Men, I was always there. You always wanted me to want what you wanted. You always wanted not just your fantasies to come true, but you wanted me to feel the pleasure you were imagining with you. He let me feel your lust, your need. Then he let me feel your love for me. He let me feel the depth of your feelings for me. It was like nothing I have ever felt before."

Kathy began to move a bit faster that this point. "I had no idea. I love you. Completely. More than I ever thought possible, but the intensity, passion, love and lust I felt from you was like nothing I had ever imagined. I came instantly with the hardest, most intense orgasm of my life while also feeling warm, safe, loved and secure. Like being wrapped in your arms and feeling love and commitment and peace while also cumming my brains out on your face while you lick me like ice cream.

Djah said he looked into your mind and he knew that you would be receptive to the deal he was going to offer me. One night. He would have Gina and I, while using your body, for one night. He would then leave, and leave you with the power you needed to make all your dreams come true. We both agreed and came to bed with him. You can see the results there." pointing at the screen.

Jack had become a little distracted by the pure joy his cock was feeling buried in his wife's seemingly endless pussy. He was mildly annoyed by the thought of some... thing from the past nailing his wife whether it was in his body or not, when Kathy stopped bouncing up and down and just sat on his cock, massaging it with the muscles deep in her pussy.

"What he told me to tell you is this." she continued. "Your new body will not age like a normal persons, nor will your wife or fucktoy's. You will live hundreds of years and never physically show the signs of aging. These two are also only your first. You can have any woman. Just being in your presence will make them desire you, and none will ever mind you having other women. Even your wife, as no one woman will possibly be able to handle the sex drive you will now possess. On top of that, any men you meet will want you to have their women as well. Brides, daughters, mothers. It doesn't matter. Some may even offer them to you. You may discover other abilities as well, but these will serve you for now. Enjoy them with my thanks, Djah."

It wasn't until the ending that he realized that Kathy was repeating a word for word message Djah had placed in her head. When she finished she had a massive orgasm, driving herself up and down Jack's pole again as her wet snatch lubed Jack's cock even more. The vision of his wife as his perfect fantasy version of herself cumming herself stupid on his now massive dick drove him over the edge.

She began to cum again as he did, his liquid filling her and triggering more pleasure just by being in contact with it. After they both recovered from their incredible highs, Kathy got off Jack, took his hand and helped him out of the chair before leading him by the hand out of the office.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked.

"Well," Kathy replied, "Gina asked me last night that if she was a good girl, in the morning she could suck the taste of my pussy off your cock. She was a very, VERY good girl last night, so..." Jack's slightly deflating cock sprang right back to full attention with that statement as he followed his wife upstairs for what would be that start of long and wonderful day.

maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers
12