All Comments on 'Gigi and Ginger Pt. 02'

by spamspameggsandspam

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anal scene written by someone who's never had anal sex

You don't just lube-up and ram in, no matter what you've seen on countless porn flicks. All those films have been carefully edited to cut out all the prep that has to happen before actual penetration can happen; just ramming into a girl with no prior preparation is an agonizing experience for her, and could cause anal tearing and internal bleeding. But you don't know that, because everything you wrote shows you've never actually been there yourself. 1 star for being so ignorant. Delete this comment if you like, the single star remains, regardless.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Cindy

And her sister need to be broken in. He could have 2 set's of Sisters .

One his own unless it comes out their mom was with a Red Headed guy and their father raised them as his own. In which case he would be half brother still incest. and then Cindy and her sister could come and try to soothe the heethens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

Try to relax," whispered Ginger. Gigi's eyes were closed tightly; she was obviously in some pain. Tommy continued pushing his cock into his sister, and Gigi let out a shrill scream. One more push, and his pulsing prick was buried in her tight ass. He leaned forward and pressed his little baby sister down to the fur, keeping his prick all the way inside of her. Her shrill scream had ebbed, and she was now sobbing and taking deep ragged breaths.

""

Yeah, try and relax sis, while I basically rape your ass! Hell, *I* know it aint gonna fit. Its choking my sick in half, that and I can see you tearing and bleeding. Then theres your screaming at the top of your lungs and crying, but hey, Im an insensitive fuckhead douche, what do I care about how you feel?

I certainly wasnt gonna waste time lubing you up inside, then stretching you with a finger, then two, then maybe three. Or hey, maybe just use common sense and realize sometimes pole A never will fit in hole B. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous