Gigolo to The Stars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, he's so yummy" said Anne, standing and assisting Emily back to her feet as she nodded in agreement. They looked toward Jake, who had gone back outside to retrieve his discarded clothing. He picked up his pants and boxers and took his phone from his pocket.

Seeing he had some time until his next scheduled appointment at 11, he dressed and walked back inside, where Anne and Emily were sitting together on the couch, Anne's long slender legs across Emily's lap, Emily's finger running up and down Anne's shin.

"Are you going?" Asked Emily as she saw Jake enter now fully dressed.

"Yep, just booked an Uber, it'll be a few minutes." Replied Jake.

"Great. Your payment is on the table by the door, grab it on your way out. It was five hundred, right?" Said Anne, indicating with her hand.

Jake nodded.

"But, before you go," said Emily, "You have to settle our little bet!"

"Right, yeah. Tell us Jake, which of these pretty little mouths did the better job in that lucious dick of yours?" Asked Anne.

"That's not fair, you were both incredible." Said Jake.

Anne shook her head. "No, none of that silliness. We're both big girls, we can both handle it if you say it was the other. Right, Em?

Emily nodded in agreement. "Absolutely, Anne. It's a friendly contest, we're not going to be mad about it."

"Well, then, if it's not a big deal, Anne is better." Said Jake.

"YES! I told you, Em! I'M THE CHAMPION!" Said Anne in celebration as Emily frowned.

Anne jumped up off the couch and started to dance, swaying her hips as she turned herself around while taunting Emily.

"Na na na naa naa, I give better head than you!" Sung Anne.

Emily looked up at her friend from the couch and her frown disappeared. A huge beaming smile crossed her face as she looked at her dorky friend. She grabbed Anne by the arm and pulled her back down, kissing her friend as she fell into her arms.

The two former co-stars renewed their make out session, their hands roaming and rubbing over each other's bodies.

Tearing his eyes away from the stunning sight unfolding again in front of him, Jake turned to leave. He made his way out of the house, grabbing the envelope from a side table as he exited.

He walked to the road and waited. As he did, his phone started to ring. He looked at who was calling. Aubrey. He answered.

"Good timing, Ms Plaza, I've just finished my first appointment." He said.

"Are you on the way back to the hotel?" Asked Aubrey.

"I'm waiting for my car to arrive, then I will be, why?" Jake enquired.

"Don't, I'm gonna send you an address, go there instead. It's kinda a surprise, I'll fill you in when you get here. See you soon." Aubrey told him before abruptly hanging up.

Now filled with curiosity, Jake saw the message Aubrey sent him pop up on the screen of his phone as his Uber arrived.

He got in and gave the driver the new address and the car set off.

A short time later, the car arrived outside a fairly large house in the Hollywood Hills.

Jake exited the car, and walked to the front door. As he was about to knock, the door opened and there stood Aubrey.

"Welcome to your humble new abode while you're here in LA!" She exclaimed.

"Umm, I'm sorry?" Said Jake, confusion evident in his voice.

"I was sitting in that hotel room after you left and felt bad about you having to keep travelling back and forth all of the time, so I took the initiative to rent this place through AirBNB for the next few weeks. It's relatively close to the city for you to get to your appointments there and can even have appointments come here and you can clean yourself up after without all that boring car travel. I think it's perfect. And don't worry about cost, I'll take care of that. Think of it as an incentive for retaining my services. Just one of many, may I add." Explained Aubrey, emphasising her last words by rubbing her hand over the crotch of Jake's pants and licking her lips seductively. "Now, I've got to go, but I'll be back later and can give you the full tour. Your bags are in the bedroom, I bought them with me. Bathroom is down the hall there and to the left, you'll find it. Hurry, because your next little slut is coming here in about half an hour. Toodles!" Said Aubrey, as she walked to the door and exited.

Slightly taken aback, Jake walked to where Aubrey said the bathroom was. He removed his clothes and took a shower. Once complete. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked around the house, checking out the rooms and finding the kitchen.

Checking and seeing that the fridge was well stocked, he took out a carton of orange juice and poured himself a glass. He walked to the entrance area and toward the large open living room, looking out of the large glass windows at a swimming pool and beyond that the view of the city as he finished his drink.

Jake went to the bedroom and from his bags took out a pair of shorts, putting them on commando as he figured they'd be off again soon.

He continued investigating the house and was soon alerted by a doorbell ringing.

He went to the front door and opened it, the person outside pushing past him and into the living room, wearing a long raincoat, large hat and sunglasses.

Jake closed the door and was about to turn around to speak to his guest when they spoke up first.

"Eyes closed, just give me a second." Said the mystery woman. Jake didn't recognise the voice, but they sounded young.

Jake did as he was told and waited for the mystery woman to be ready.

About 30 seconds later, the woman spoke again.

"Okay, I'm ready!" said the woman.

Jake opened his eyes and turned around but looked at the floor as he moved toward his client.

Jake wanted to take in every inch of his client before seeing who it was, so starting at her small feet clothed in a pair of long white socks, his eyes moved upwards, studying the long slender legs, socks going all the way up past her knees to her smooth thighs, the visible bare skin looking so soft. Continuing upwards, Jake saw a very short tartan skirt he estimated to be maybe 4-5 inches from waist to hem. Above that, his guest's slender tummy and abs exposed as a white shirt was tied just below the woman's small breasts and the buttons visible were undone, showing the white bra she was wearing.

Jake's gaze continued upwards, along the smooth skin of his client's neck to her face. He didn't recognise who he was looking at but she was definitely attractive. Finally, Jake looked and saw this woman's blonde hair was done up into two pigtails, one either side of her head.

"Hi, it's Jake, right? I'm Kiernan, nice to meet you!" said Kiernan Shipka, a big smile on her face to match her bubbly demeanour.

"Hi, Kiernan, what would you like today?" Asked Jake.

Kiernan paused for a second, lowering her head and breathing deeply. When she looked up, her face had changed. Now sporting a look of innocence, she moved toward Jake and put a hand on his chest.

Kiernan looked at Jake in his eyes and said "I want you to teach me how to fuck, Daddy!"

===To Be Continued===

12