Gilding the Lily Pt. 01

Story Info
Two dirty twins take a trip.
14.8k words
4.46
15.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
107 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are 18 or older.

Ryan knew who it was when he heard the creaking floorboard outside his door. In fact, he wondered what had taken so long. The door creaked, and he turned his back to it. He didn't want Annie seeing his expression, a mix of annoyed, panicked, and horny. It always amazed him how easily Annie snuck around their tiny apartment without mom hearing her. It must have had something to do with her taking so many double shifts. She was always tired and never had time for "bullshit."

Creak creak creak. She moved across the floor. Ryan pretended to be asleep and hoped that it would do something. It didn't seem realistic for Annie to leave him alone. She never did. There was a sniffle. Whether Annie was genuinely upset or had worked herself into tears, there was no way to tell. It didn't really make a difference anyway.

The very last creak was the creak of Ryan's mattress. It dipped and he felt Annie's warm, soft body press against him. She sniffled nice and loud for good measure. He knew what she wanted, and he wanted it too. But he also wanted to resist. Annie's arms wrapped around him and she kissed his neck. "Ry," she croaked.

"Hey Annie, I'm up. I have a seven o'clock shift tomorrow." His protest sounded weak and hollow even to him.

"I just had to see you. Why are you acting so weird?"

"Weird?" Ryan thought he knew what she meant, but he knew Annie would be all over any admission he would give.

"Don't pretend like you don't know." How could her voice sound so helpless and forceful at the same time? She squeezed him hard, almost enough to hurt.

Ryan sighed. "Sunshine, I'm so tired. Just let me sleep."

"Don't you have time for me anymore? I've waited so long, Ry. I missed you so much. Didn't you think about me?"

Ryan opened his eyes and felt guilt as well. "Sunshine, of course I did."

"Then why are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

"Are you talking about when you tried to play footsie with me? Mom was right there."

"Don't be stupid, Ry. That's never stopped either of us. What's she gonna do?" She was still squeezing.

"Annie, you're hurting me!" Ryan squirmed and tried to get loose.

"You think this hurts? How about coming home and your twin brother treats you like a stranger?"

"Ugh... I'm sorry, ok? Let go."

Annie loosened her grip just a little. "I need to hear that you still love me, that you thought about me while we were apart."

"Of course I thought about you."

"Every night?" She kissed his neck again.

"Sunshine... I don't know..."

"I knew it! Why is it I always have to love you more? You're all I have, Ry. I bet you got a girlfriend at school too. You see another pair of tits and you forget about me. What am I supposed to do?" Her warm tears dripped on the back of his neck.

Ryan struggled to think of what to say, all of this was snowballing out of his control. He had been back for just a single day. It wasn't like before they went off to college, when she would come into his room just like she was doing now and they would fall into each other. Somehow these few years being out of the house had changed things. The things they used to do together, seemed like something responsible adults weren't supposed to do. He felt guilty every time they fucked, as if he were taking advantage.

Since mom was out so much, Ryan always had to be like a parent to both siblings. He cooked, he ran errands on his bike or on foot. But with Annie, his twin... wtll their relationship was anything but familial when she crawled into bed like this. He turned over in bed and faced her. She hadn't changed much since high school. Long straight hair so blonde it was almost white, eyes clear blue even in the dark of his bedroom. Güera like their dad who had disappeared when they were little. She had a port wine stain on the side of her face, which was deep purple and went from her jaw down to her shoulder. Of course she had always been self-conscious about it, though Ryan told her it was beautiful. He believed it too. She had that look now. When she smiled her face lit up, and filled Ryan's heart with light. Likewise, when she cried, there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. It hurt.

It was a strange feeling, knowing exactly what she was doing, but being completely unable to do anything about it. There was one thing he could do, with her in the bed with him. "Kitten, no... you know you're the only one for me."

"Then what about Kelly?" She had been the girlfriend that he had made the mistake of telling Annie about his freshman year. They were only together for a month, but Annie never let him forget. "I can smell the little bitch on you. You fucked her again, didn't you?"

"Oh my God, Annie. Stop." He kissed her, and it seemed to steady her for a moment and slightly take the edge off her anguish. "Just li-" But he didn't get to finish as Annie lunged for him, tamping his mouth with hers, and thrusting her tongue in. Ryan reciprocated, and their tongues danced. He was starting to get hard and hot. Annie always did this to him.

Annie hummed and whimpered with his kiss. "See, Ry, this is all I ever wanted." They kissed again, and this time Annie's hands started to roam his body. "I just missed you so much. You don't know how many nights I cried just because I missed you and I thought about losing you. You have everything I need."

"Kelly doesn't even go to Tulane anymore; she graduated last year."

"How do you know, if you're not seeing her?"

He thought of explaining to her how he had come across Kelly's name when they released the list of the graduating class. But reasoning with Annie wasn't going to work. "Kitten, Kelly never came close to you. You're so much more beautiful and sweet and sexy than she was."

"Then why were you with her?" Annie was still angry and pouting, but she cooled a bit. Ryan felt a glimmer or relief.

"I get lonely too, you know." Annie made an angry face and started to say something. "Hold on! It was hard without you. I know I made a mistake, I know how much it hurt you. And I'm sorry. I know better now."

"You just want to fuck every girl you see, cochino." But there was no edge to her words. Her hands traveled down Ryan's front, rubbing his slim middle. "So you have me here now. What are you gonna do to me?"

Ryan placed his hand on her soft hips. God she felt so good. He hadn't forgotten, but being here next to her reminded him how much he missed her voluptuous curves. "Horny boy," she said as her hand brushed his hard cock.

Ryan squeezed, filling his hand with her flesh. "You have no idea."

"Don't scare me like that, Ry. I can't lose you. I'll die if I lose you. You've always taken such good care of me. Can you take care of me tonight?"

This is what Ryan told himself wouldn't happen. He told himself that he wouldn't let Annie do this to him. He hoped that maybe even she had gotten over him and wouldn't even want him like this. A brother and sister couldn't do something like this. How could she not see that? She needed him though, and he needed to be needed.

"Shh. Quiet, silly. I know exactly what you need." He ran his hand down the stain on the side of her face and she flinched.

Her eyes were starstruck and begging now. "I know you do, Ry. You always do." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Give it to me, Papi. I need it."

Their mouths met again, and they kissed as if they wanted to consume each other. Ryan had even missed the taste of her mouth and the way she pushed his tongue around. He kissed down her neck and she giggled. He pushed her shirt up, exposing her pink nipples, which he hungrily kissed. She was insecure about her tits too, and would always complain that they were too small for her being as curvy as she was. "I've missed these so much, Sunshine." His kisses became licks, eliciting whimpers of pleasure from Annie. She held her arms up, and her shirt fell to the floor.

"I'm wearing the panties you gave me," she whispered, and pulled the sheets back. They were sky blue and covered with suns and clouds. Ryan would never forget the look on mom's face when Annie opened up her birthday gift and saw panties. "You're the best twin brother in the world, Ry. I love you so much." She had said this back then, too. His hand moved down her belly, just plump enough to be soft. He pinched and gently pulled the little hairs below her navel.

"Good girl," he cooed, and moved his hand down between her legs.

She smiled and her breath became heavy. "This is all I ever want from you, Ry. I want you to love me and fuck me and make me cum. You're the only one. I belong to you."

Ryan's hand dipped below her waistband and he felt the tickle of her hair, already wet for him. She spread her legs and tilted her hips forward. His fingers slipped along her engorged, tingling lips.

"Give me your cock tonight. Please. I love it when you finger me, but I've spent so long thinking about your cock inside me. Please." Her eyes looked so sad. What other choice did he have?

Their arms tanged as they rushed to remove each other's underwear. Both laughed and despite all the bumping the pile of clothes on the floor became just a little higher. "I know you want me to suck your cock, but my pussy needs it so bad tonight. Now that we're together again I can suck you off over and over. Besides, you owe me after what you put me through." Her smile was saccharine and irresistible. "I'll take your cum as payment."

Ryan was so hard he felt as if his cock would explode now. He moved closer and maneuvered it between her legs. He rubbed the slick tip on the outside of her canyon. Her legs slipped around his back. Annie clung to him as he penetrated her. He remembered the first time, years ago. They were just a couple of kids, scared and lonely without a father and with a mother like a ghost.

Slowly, he thrust his cock inside. Annie tilted her head back and let out a moan. "Shh, mom will hear!"

"She knows, Ry. She just never caught us." She had caught them plenty of times, though, just not with his cock inside her. It was too much for her to deal with in any meaningful way, though she made oblique references to them being "too close" or "inappropriate."

"Just shut up and take my cock." He grinned and gave a hard thrust, pushing it the rest of the way in. The sound that came out of Annie was somewhere between a gasp and a laugh.

"Fuck, Papi. You're going to split me open. I want it. I want your cock to split me in half!" God, the shit that came out of her mouth. When they were very young and mom had left them alone, she had asked him if he was daddy now. The name stuck. Ryan's blood was on fire.

By then he was firmly held between her legs, their two pairs of eyes fervently locked. His were dark like his mom's but Annie shared the tones of her skin, hair, and eyes with their dad. Ryan was slim, toned, and just a bit taller than Annie. He had done a year of track in middle school, but ended up not having time with all his responsibilities at home. He kept running when he had time, giving him a chance to be alone and clear-headed. His hair was brown and shaggy and would cover his eyes sometimes, and when he smiled like that it would give him that look of a bad boy trying to be good. Annie loved that look he got, since it was truly and authentically him. Neither could remember what dad looked like, and only had mom's word to go on. Ryan's hips pumped back and forth, and Annie moved her hands down in a desperate attempt to feel his abs. The look and feel of them drove her wild.

Ryan knew her body so well, and knew just how to push into her so that he would hit that magic little place on the ceiling of her pussy. He didn't have the willpower to tease, having been away from his lovely twin sister for so long. His thrusts were already fast and uncontrolled. Seeing him lose control made Annie feel warm inside, even more than his hot cock warmed her. Her inside tightened and squeezed around him.

Annie squeezed him close to her and licked his ear. "Every night I imagined my dildo was your cock, Ry. I'm going to cut your cock off so I'll always have it. It's mine."

"Good girl, this cock is all yours."

Though they had just started, Annie felt close to cumming. She had been edging herself ever since she had gone to bed. Really, it wasn't intentional, she just couldn't keep her hands off her pussy now that Ryan was in the next room. It had taken an extraordinary effort to save her orgasm for him.

"Yes, Ry. Do it to me, fuck me like you do. Fuck me like I need. Never take your cock away. Feel my pussy grabbing you? I'm never letting go. No bruja is ever getting between us again. Your cock is never leaving." Her voice pitched up with her approaching orgasm.

"Cum for me, Sunshine, I know you want to."

"I really do, make sis cum, Papi!"

Every time his cock brushed the soft little pillow inside her it pushed her closer and closer. His vigorous thrusts made obscene, wet smacks. She was so close, and she could feel this was going to be a mighty climax. It was as if she had saved it up for him over all these months that he had been gone and there was a dam inside her keeping it all back.

The last thrust she needed came, and the dam broke. "Fuuuucccckkkk!" She threw her head back and her entire body tensed. The rest of her face was almost as purple as her spot.

"Good girl, cum for Papi. He loves you!" Ryan was close himself, and his cock felt like a branding iron.

Annie tried her best to stifle her moans, but there was nothing for it. She let out a low, trilling, animal moan as her body shook with her ecstacy.

"Shit, Sunshine, I'm gonna cum too!" Ryan had barely finished his sentence when his cock began to buck and spray. Annie's orgasm was pushed higher by the flood of his hot nectar inside her. Ryan matched her moan for moan, and soon he was trembling with his last thrust.

As their passion began to wind down, Ryan rolled off Annie and lay beside, their chests heaving and their lust sated. For a few moments the only sounds in the room were their heavy breaths.

"You needed this as much as I did, Ry. You can pretend you didn't miss this pussy, but I know better. There's no hiding how you feel from me." She rolled over, looming over him and looking into his hooded, dark eyes. "We can fuck like this forever now. Mom can't even stop us."

Ryan gaped at her, his mind clearing and remembering that he had promised that he wouldn't let Annie trick him into fucking her. Annie laughed at his expression, "We were made for each other. We were born in the same family, and we were together inside mom. It's kismet."

Having finally caught his breath, Ryan responded. "More like jizzmet."

Ryan needed a smoke after that, and he went out to the balcony with Annie. She had only her t-shirt on, which just barely covered her. When she bent to lean over the railing, it exposed her round, white ass. He reached down and caressed her cheek.

"Who said you could touch my ass? Give me some of that cigarette and I'll forgive you." She took a drag and gazed off at the apartment building across the way. It was quiet and still.

He squeezed harder this time, almost pinching, and she squealed. "Next time we fuck I want to see that culo." He said.

"Maybe if you're good," she replied. "No more acting weird around me. We're back home and nothing has changed, we still belong to each other. Who cares if mom knows that we fuck, anyway? What's she going to do?"

"Kick us out."

Annie laughed. "She already knows. She's always known. She's just happy you're not fucking Lily, though."

"You think just because she's my sister that I want to fuck her too?" Ryan lit up another cigarette and leaned next to Annie.

"Don't you think she's pretty?"

Ryan let out a single, barking laugh. "You think I'm stupid?"

"I think you really do think she's hot. Because I know she is. She's eighteen now, so I could eat her pussy now if I wanted to."

"You want to eat her pussy? You were just asking me-"

Annie punched him in the arm. "Shut up. I was just kidding." Was that embarrassment on her face? "You want to fuck her, admit it! Cochino!"

Ryan rolled his eyes. "Whatever, trying to start shit..."

"Maybe," Annie beamed at him. "I'm not the slut here."

Quick as a flash, he grabbed her wrist, then turned her to grab the other. The cigarette tumbled down to the sidewalk below. Annie was wide-eyed and speechless. "You're a slut too. My slut, and don't you forget."

For a few heartbeats there was silence, then Annie's face lit up. With a thump, Ryan's dick started to get hard again.

Ronny: You busy this weekend? You're back by now, right?

Ryan: I'm back, yeah. I'm working Sunday, but maybe I can get someone to cover.

Ronny: The sooner, the better.

Ryan: Dude, I'm at work now.

Ronny: How's Annie?

Ryan: Shut up.

Ronny: Sunshine, isn't that what you call her?

Ryan: Fuck you

Ryan: What's this weekend anyway? Why are you bothering me?

Ronny: We're going out to Bend.

Ryan: Who?

Ronny: Me, Diego, Olivia, Max.

Ronny: Hiking, swimming, drinking. You know, fun... the thing you do when you're not working.

Ryan: Yeah I just got off, my shift's covered.

Ronny: Fuck yeah. I need to mention one thing.

Ronny: It can't be like last time.

Ryan: What do you mean?

Ronny: There's only room enough in Max's car for one more.

Ryan: We can take the bus. It's not that expensive. It's worth it anyway.

Ronny: So Annie's coming?

Ryan: ... yeah. Why?

Ronny: She and Olivia really got into it last time. I still don't quite get what happened.

Ryan: She's really protective. She thought Olivia was trying to get me drunk.

Ronny: What does she care, though?

Ryan: Olivia said some pretty fucked up shit to her last time. You were there. Will she be cool?

Ronny: Ask Diego. Or better yet, ask her.

Ryan: Fuck, Ronny. She'll behave this time. It's just sometimes she feels like an outsider. If everyone's chill she'll be fine.

Ryan: I just got back and I want to spend some time with her. She'll be really hurt and jealous if I tell her she can't go.

Ronny: It's two days. She can't handle being alone for two days?

Ronny: Don't be afraid of your sister, bruh

Ryan: You can fuck right off.

Mom gave a tired smile. "When we were in Bend, we went to the High Desert Museum. You loved the porcupine, Anita." Both kids remembered, but Lily was too young. They must have been seven or eight.

"You were really cute, Sunshine. You got mad when they said you couldn't hold it." Ryan said.

Annie rolled her eyes at him. "You liked it too. The rest was just so boring. I'm not letting you go when we're there." She just assumed she was going when Ryan told her, though she was right. The thing with Olivia had been so bad. Sure he had had too much to drink, and Olivia was pressuring him to drink more, but for God's sake she'd been with Diego for over a year. It ended with Olivia calling her a purple face freak and Ryan having to pull her out, screaming and flailing her arms. She wailed and cried in the car. He had never seen her so upset.

Marvos79
Marvos79
107 Followers