Gilding the Lily Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered his face, kissing the cheeks while she looked back, biting her lip. He squeezed and rubbed her soft ass between his fingers. "I'll never get tired of looking at your ass, Sunshine. I wasn't kidding when I called you a sex goddess."

She bit her lip, looking back at him. "The only reason I'm letting you be this gross and mushy is because you're saying it about me. But a busy mouth can't talk. My butthole and pussy are right there and they need your tongue."

The kisses got closer and closer to Annie's canyon where her most intimate parts were. This is why she loved him. Ryan was willing to do anything for her, and to him she was beautiful, even when she felt like a freak. Especially when she felt like a freak. Ryan's lips brushed her pussy and she whimpered and braced for his tongue. She was already tingling and soaking wet. Seeing Ryan come in got her started and seeing his cock sealed the deal. Too bad he couldn't see what he was doing to her pussy with the shower's water running down it.

Then she felt it, the lightest of licks on her quivering lips. Ryan was too impetuous now to tease her. His tongue wiggled, parting her cleft and stroking the petals inside. "Yes Papi. Eat that pussy." She gasped. Then she gasped even harder as his tongue licked up her backside and tickled her winking butthole. She had her hands in front of her to steady herself since she didn't want the inevitable quaking orgasm to drop her to the floor. Ryan spread her cheeks apart, and she felt his stubble as he pushed his face into her crack.

He spread her pussy open, going straight for her pearl. This will be quick. With Ryan going for her clit this fast it would be impossible to hold out for long. It was still tender from him stimulating it earlier. She smiled, feeling and welcoming his impatience. His maddening licks on her clit were pushing her forward faster than she expected. Her breath was ragged now. "Get... uhhh shit. Get my..."

But Ryan knew. His tongue darted back up to her butthole and she felt the subtle pressure on it. His finger reached inside her pussy, finding her special deep, soft spot where he could make his magic happen. She began to get that feeling, the one where it felt like she was going to cum so hard her pussy would turn inside out. It was the kind of orgasm that had Ryan fight to keep his cock inside as everything strained and contracted. "Fuck... God damn..." she muttered.

Then it hit her. Indeed it was one of those deep climaxes. Her body lost control, her legs trembling and wobbling. Ryan wrapped an arm around her middle, which not only steadied her, but pushed his face deeper into her. His tongue touched her rim, and her back arched. The climax tore through her and just as she expected, her pussy did push at Ryan's finger. She collapsed into a hot, melting mess, but Ryan's strong arms held her up.

As she regained her senses, Ryan's wet body slid against her. His hands moved up her front and cupped each breast. His hands tightened and squeezed and pinched her nipples as they slid off. "Fuck, Papi." Annie whimpered. "You barely even touched my butthole."

Ryan squeezed her and kissed her neck and shoulders right on her spot. She didn't say anything. Annie turned her head back, and stole a kiss from him. "You still owe me an ass licking, but we have the whole trip."

"Anything for my Sunshine." He slapped his hard cock against her thigh.

"Oh right," she turned to face him. She poked the head of his dick and made it bounce. "I guess you wanna cum too. Have you earned it?"

"Since when have I had to earn it? And since when did you pretend to not care about my cock inside you? If I remember correctly, you said you missed me and cried every night."

"Shut up. You're a mean brother. You said you missed me too. Were you lying?" She tried to summon up some manipulating anger, but her brain was too scattered from her fierce orgasm.

"You don't always make it easy to tell the truth. I dare you," he rubbed his cock against the slippery tip of his cock, "to tell me not to put this dick in."

Now she was truly mad and punched him in the arm. "Jerk. Why can't you just say it?"

"What? I love you. I missed you. What difference does it make if you think I'm a liar? I'd much rather show you." He pressed his cock against her mound. Annie fought a smile.

"Mean brother," she mumbled again.

"You know any other guy who eats his sister's pussy and ass?"

She pushed her mouth down in a frown to hide her smile. "Fine. I'll let you fuck me this time. If you agree to be my slave on our trip."

"You say that as if I don't like being your slave already." He gave her a chaste peck. "I'll do it for one day. You pick one day on our vacation, and I'll be your slave the whole day."

"Don't worry. My slave still gets to make me cum." She turned around, pushing her ass into his crotch. So do it. Sla- Ooh!" Quick as a flash, Ryan pushed his cock into her wet, eager pussy.

Mom dropped them off at the bus station. She was guarded the whole way saying things like "be careful" and "be good to each other." Annie was sullen. All she heard from mom was "don't fuck." Whatever. Ryan did his best to placate mom and reassure her that it was all ok. That they would be "careful," "nice," and would "behave." Lily sat in the back seat next to Annie and shot them nervous glances the whole ride.

Annie met her glances each time with a defiant and naughty, or so she thought, smirk. Lily was on her mind a lot lately. She was a big girl now, and Annie wondered if she could do big girl things with her. But what about Ryan? He certainly wouldn't like to be left out. He would call it cheating. It's not cheating, Annie internally protested. Though she couldn't justify why. She would be positively wrathful if Ryan fucked Lily, but this was different.

She didn't really have the energy to fight with mom this morning. She still wanted to get a rise out of her though, and rolled her eyes as hard as she could every time mom said anything. Mom didn't take the bait this time, focusing mostly on Ryan's assurances. She rolled her eyes at Ryan too.

They didn't pack much. Clothes, hygiene stuff, a few scraps of cash they found around the house. They took a bit of mom's leftover pozole and some sandwiches. Ryan had even packed his Switch in case they got bored. Annie had laughed and squeezed his dick when he said it. They also smuggled a bottle of rum when mom wasn't looking. "I don't know why you're hiding it," Annie complained, "We're twenty-two. She can't tell us not to drink." Still she didn't antagonize mom with it.

They had been on buses like this plenty of times. When mom didn't have a car or when the poor thing couldn't take it, she would get them all together when they went to visit uncle Frank or Nana in Spokane. It wasn't so bad. The seats were comfortable and Ryan would keep himself busy with a book or mobile game. The worst thing was how long it took. The trip to Bend would be a little over two hours. Annie on the other hand still had trouble staying still for that long. When they were younger she would pass the time trying to annoy Ryan and Lily. Ryan supposed that was actually the worst thing about traveling by bus.

Ryan dressed for comfort in a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, but Annie had different ideas. She wore a blue dress with a floral pattern. She called it her "grandma dress." It was definitely pretty, but was quite conservative for her. It barely even showed her knees. When mom drove away, she whispered, "I'm not wearing panties," and flashed Ryan her ass.

Once the bus got under way it was nothing but farms, scrub, and trees out the window. It was fun to look at cows and horses and things, you could only see so many cows before you got bored. Also it bugged Annie that Ryan was playing video games the whole time. "Let me play," she whined.

"You said it was stupid and boring to bring it." Ryan didn't look up.

"I don't care. You're supposed to share with your sister. I like games too."

"I don't have any girly stuff on here."

She grabbed his arm. Ryan still didn't look up. "So you're just going to be playing Zelda the whole time we're here? She sure as hell isn't going to fuck you!" She wiggled his arm, "Come on!"

Ryan paused the game. Finally a reaction. "Fine, just-" Annie got up and stood in front of him. "What the hell?"

Annie flipped up the back of her skirt and sat down in Ryan's lap. "I'm going to sit in your lap to play." She grinned.

"Get your fat ass off me!" Ryan snapped. Annie reached down and gave him a pinch on the leg. "Ow, what the fuck?"

"Give it!" Annie held her hand out.

"Fuck off! Your dump truck is crushing me!" He pushed her.

Annie pushed her ass down on Ryan, and felt the beginning of his boner. It was still a little soft, like a banana, but she knew what was happening. She grinded into his lap. A moan escaped Ryan's mouth, and when she looked back he was scowling at her. "Now I know why-"

"I went commando," Annie finished, and rubbed her wet pussy up and down the front of his shorts. Ryan was rapidly getting hard now. "You're gonna need to focus now," she held her hand out again.

"God damnit, Annie. There's too many people here," he hissed.

"You pretend to care about getting caught," she gyrated her butt again, and Ryan's sweating hand gripped her thigh. "But I know you want it too. Now here's what's gonna happen. When I get up you're going to slide your shorts down just enough for your cock to come out."

Ryan gaped and tried to form words but nothing came out.

Annie giggled. "Then I'm going to sit down and take your fat twin brother cock in my pussy. I'm going to play games while I ride you. Don't even pretend you don't wanna. I can feel how hard you are."

"People are gonna see," but even as he said it, his resistance crumbled like a sandcastle in high tide. He handed her the game. He kissed her shoulder in her spot.

"Mmm-hmm," she grinned. "I know what you want. What better way to pass the time?"

She turned the game on. "Fuck you, I knew you had Stardew Valley." She stood up. "Do it, Papi," she whispered.

Ryan squirmed and pulled his shorts down. His cock was fully hard by then and stood straight up. Annie carefully maneuvered her pussy over his cock. She had ridden him so many times it was a trivial task. Their moaning gasps mixed as Ryan penetrated her, going in almost as far as he could. He gave a little push with his hips, and thrust his dick the last inch inside. "I love you, Ry," came Annie's trembling voice.

"I love you too, Sunshine," Ryan grunted.

Annie booted up the game. "I have this at home. I've fucked Emily," she slowly bounced once on his cock, "Hailey," she gyrated with him deep inside her, "And Harvey," she bent forward, slightly lifting her hips. "Little sub twink that guy is."

Ryan gasped and gripped her soft hips. "You don't fuck them, dumbass. UGH!" he threw his head back.

"Yes you do," her breath was quickening. "It's not shown on screen. It's implied." Now Annie started to bounce, forcing Ryan's hard cock in and out of her. Their argument got lost in a sea of groans, gasps, and whimpers.

There was nothing else Ryan could concentrate on now. His whole cock tingled inside Annie's tight, wet pussy. His shorts were soaked through by now, and he felt Annie's slick juices all over his lower half. He did his best to stifle his groans, but he couldn't believe that no one heard them.

Annie too, let out little whimpers with every thrust. The game hung limp in her left hand now, the title screen theme looping over and over. "God damn, fuck me Ry," she squealed.

Ryan reached up and cupped both of her tits. She hadn't worn a bra either, and her nipples were fully erect. He rubbed her tits, pinching and rolling the nipples between his fingers. Annie's body trembled, and he felt her tilt her hips slightly so that his throbbing member would hit her right in the soft, magic place on the ceiling of her pussy. Her body trembled and he felt the telltale signs that her climax was brewing. His was quite close too.

"Yes, Papi. I want it. Fuck your sister!" Annie whispered.

"Shut up, oh my G-" but Ryan couldn't finish his thought, being a hair's breadth from orgasm.

"I'm gonna do it, Papi. I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make your baby girl cum, Papi!"

"Good girl. Cum for Papi, Sunshine."

And cum she did. Tremors wracked her body, and she doused Ryan's hopelessly soaked lap one more time. Her climax came out her mouth in the form of little, rapid whimpers, then one long trilling one. "I have the best brother!" She exclaimed. They didn't see if anyone looked.

"What are you-? Ugh, fuck! People hear us!" His body tensed too, and the tip of his cock felt on fire.

"Say it." Annie commanded. Ryan didn't respond. "Say it, bitch!" She spat.

Ryan's cock began to buck, the word was almost unrecognizable when it came out, "What?" He shot load after load into her.

"Who's the best sister?" Again Ryan didn't respond. She pinched him again. "Who?"

"You are... you are..." he muttered.

"Fucking say it! Like I did!"

"I have the best sister," he said.

"Louder!" She pinched him again.

"I have the best sister," Ryan barked.

"Good enough I guess. You're gonna have to be louder on the way back though." Annie sat in his lap, his cock inside her rapidly losing its edge. She leaned back on him. "I do have the best twin brother." She turned back and they shared a slow passionate kiss.

"Me too," Ryan puffed. "The best twin sister too. Holy crap Sunshine..."

"Hmm. You see? See how good your sister is to you?" She got up, smoothing her skirt down over her wet ass too quickly for Ryan to grab it. As she sat back down she spied his lap. "I made a mess, Papi!" She beamed.

Lily: They just got on the bus.

Mami: Did they do anything gross while they were waiting?

Lily: Ryan smoked

Mami: You know what I mean, Lily.

Lily: Mami, it's weird

Mami: You said you understood how important this is. Your brother and sister are sick and need help.

Lily: But how do you know they're actually... you know?

Mami: I've seen everything but... You've seen how they are with each other. And Annie throws it in my face whenever I bring it up.

Lily: But you've never actually seen them doing it?

Mami: That's the whole point of this, Lily. They're going to have their guard down.

Lily: It seems wrong to do this to them.

Mami: Remember when you were little and got pneumonia?

Mami: You had to go to the hospital because you were dehydrated and couldn't hold anything down.

Mami: You didn't want to get a shot and cried and argued even though you were so sick. Anita told you that's what they were going to do, by the way.

Lily: Mami, I barely remember.

Mami: You hated going and you were angry the whole time.

Lily: The only thing I remember is getting an IV.

Mami: Well the point is that you had a problem, a big one. I made you go to the hospital even though you didn't want to and you got an IV, which terrified you.

Lily: This isn't really the same.

Mami: Lily. This isn't good for them. It's messing them up mentally. And if Anita gets pregnant, that kid can have all kinds of problems. It's wrong and it's harmful. I know you care about them. I know you feel guilty spying on them like this. But I swear it's for them, their own good.

Mami: I need you to be onboard with this. I thought you were.

Lily: I am, Mami.

Mami: Ok, good, Palomita. I love you and it's really important to the family.

Lily: I know, Mami.

Mami: Now, did you see anything at the bus station?

Mami: Palomita, por favor.

Lily: Annie showed Ryan her butt. She doesn't have underwear.

Mami: Madre de Dios.

Mami: Next time see if you can get pictures. And be careful.

Lily: They won't see me.

Mami: I know, Palomita. You're a good girl. You're doing a good thing for this family.

Lily: Ok, Mami. I'll do my best.

Mami: I'll text you again when I get home, it's a long walk.

The rest of the bus ride was uneventful. Annie giggled when they got up and saw the dark spots of the bus upholstery. Ryan scowled, "For fuck's sake..."

"Ooh, Ry! Next person here is gonna sit in our fuck stain." Annie giggled again. "Gonna smell like puuussssy," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Fucking gross..."

"Shut up, bitch! I'll make you lick it up. You'd like it too." Annie punched his shoulder.

They picked their bags up, Annie making sure to bend over far enough that Ryan could see her cum-smeared pussy. She looked back and gave her butt a little wiggle. Ryan laughed.

They waited for Ronny's car.

"Annie, fucking hell... why can't you just...?" Ryan stared at her, red faced.

"What, Ry? Pretend Olivia's not a fat brother stealing bitch?" She stomped her foot. "I barely even said anything!"

"You didn't have to call her a bitch!"

"Ronny doesn't care. She's not fucking him!"

Ryan grabbed her by the arms and stared into her eyes. Her face was getting close to matching her purple stain. "Can we just have peace, please? He heard what you called her, even though you thought you were quiet. Why would it even cross your mind that Olivia could possibly come between you and me? She's not even my type."

"You mean a fat chola bitch? So you mean if she was hot you would ditch me?"

"If you're this eager to start shit, neither of us is going to have fun."

Annie smirked. "We had fun on the bus, Papi."

Ryan tried to fight his smile. He shook his head, "Please, just be cool. For me, ok? When we're alone you can tell me about all the things you want to do to Olivia."

"Eww, you make it sound like I want to fuck her. You're the one who..."

"Who what, dummy?"

Annie sighed and dropped her gaze. "Fine. I just get scared Papi... Why would you want to be with me if there's so many sluts throwing themselves at you? All these girls want you. People think I'm annoying... I'm ugly." Her eyes were glassy.

"Sunshine..." Ryan cooed. He placed his hand on the side of her head and cradled her face. "No one will ever replace you... you're the best sister, and the best fuck, I could ever hope for."

"You're just saying that!" But she couldn't control her grin.

"Come on, who's Papi's best little girl? Who makes him hard every time he sees her?" Annie was beaming and red, but couldn't make eye contact. "Who's the hottest, most special, sunshiney girl...?" Her blushing lips parted as he placed his finger on them.

Annie took his finger in her mouth and bobbed her head suggestively. She skewered him with her icy eyes. When his finger was out, she said, "Me, Papi. I love you."