Gilding the Lily Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't matter," she grouched, but she unscrewed the bottle and took a swig. She made a face.

"I told you we were going hiking before we left home. I don't know why you're being weird about it now." Ryan pulled on his shorts and t-shirt. He started packing for the trip. "Look, Sunshine, we've got drinks and snacks. I brought you some Starburst too."

Annie's eyes lit up and she grabbed for the candy. "Uh-uh," Ryan admonished. "I brought you surprise candy, your favorite, and you still want to be a turd about the hike."

She glared at him. "I don't feel good. I'm on my period."

He laughed, "Bullshit, you are. You're more than a week away."

Sitting up and crossing her arms, she made a face. "How do you know, anyway? It doesn't matter. I still don't feel good, that should be enough for a nice brother. Now give it."

Ryan handed her the candy and she started eating. "Aren't you even going to thank me?"

Annie shrugged, "Thanks," she mumbled.

"Well whatever." Ryan got his shoes and hat. "I'm going with or without you. Staying here alone sounds like a thrill, so I won't bother you."

"No! Stay here with me. This is our time to fuck without anyone disturbing us." She stood and approached him, laying her hand on his chest. "Please, Ry." She gave him a chaste kiss. "What am I gonna do here without you? You don't know how hard it was when you were away at school and now you want to leave me behind again?"

"Go with me, then. It's not going to hurt you. All you have to do is walk."

Her eyes were glassy, "Don't want to," she muttered.

Ryan huffed. "Fine." He knew he would catch it later if he left her here alone, but at the same time he wanted to be with his friends and he resented being manipulated like this. But he had a thought. "How about this? Remember how I was gonna be your slave? Well, let's do that today and I can be your slave while we're hiking."

She made an angry frown, or tried to anyway. "Doesn't matter. I'm gonna be hot and I'm gonna get tired."

"All my friends will be there. Think about the stuff you can make me do in front of them." Ryan wondered if this was actually a good idea, but it seemed to beat the alternative.

Annie pretended to be reluctant, but Ryan knew that excited look anywhere. "You can't say no." She said, "What if I ask you to kiss me in front of them?"

"Then I guess I'll kiss my twin sister in front of my friends."

"What if I tell you to get off the trail and eat my pussy?"

"Then everyone will just have to wait while you cum all over my tongue."

Annie was beaming now, and Ryan hoped all that wouldn't be put to the test.