Gilding the Lily Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping Ryan's cock in her hand, she looked up at him, "You always want to look Papi in the eye when you suck him off, Palomita. It's what he likes. You can rub and lick him a little to get him ready, but you probably won't have to very often." She smirked, "I can see in his eyes how bad he wants to fuck your mouth." Annie placed her tongue at the base of Ryan's member and licked up the length. She twirled around his bell end as he gasped.

Annie placed her hand on Lily's shoulder as she backed off. "Now it's your turn." Lily moved forward, standing on her delicate knees. "Good girl. Look Papi in the eye. You have such beautiful eyes." She looked up at him, and Ryan was lost in her dark, doe eyes.

"Papi," Lily whispered, "I like your cock..." she looked down away from him. "I want to make you feel good." Ryan reached down to stroke her hair as Annie kissed her shoulders and back.

"Isn't she a sweet girl, Papi? I knew she would be good for us. Our little fucktoy." She leaned close to Lily's ear and whispered, "Now make your Papi happy. Lick that cock."

Lily's tongue tentatively crept out of her mouth. She held it there, staring up at Ryan. There was a slight quiver to her body as she leaned forward and dabbed her big brother's wet tip with her tongue. Annie giggled, "Palomita, you have to do more than that! Come on now, imagine his cock is a big lollipop and you've been a good girl at the dentist. It's right there, sweet and wet for your little tongue." Annie rubbed her shoulders.

This time Lily tilted her head sideways and licked up the side of his shaft. Her strokes were clumsy and uncertain, but Ryan trembled with pleasure all the same. "Good girl... good girl..." Annie cooed as she stroked her hair.

Bit by bit Lily's nerves loosened up, and soon the animal in her took over and he licked Ryan's cock with the gusto of a mother cat with her kitten. Her mouth turned upward in a grin. "She loves it, Papi." Annie gushed.

Lily looped her fingers around the base and twirled her tongue around Ryan's head, just like Annie had. "God damn, Lily," he groaned. Her tongue twirled and flicked, her enthusiasm making up for lack of experience.

"Get back, Baby. Big sis is going to show you what to do now. Watch." Lily reluctantly pulled back and Annie wrapped her lips around her twin brother's engorged member. She slowly moved down until the entire shaft disappeared into her mouth, then bobbed her head. Ryan's grunts and gasps became increasingly fervent.

But Annie let up. "But I want you to do the honors, Palomita. Though I love it, I've had plenty of Papi's cum. You need your first taste. Now put it in your mouth like a good girl."

Lily locked eyes with Ryan again and slowly lowered her head. He could see the nerves in her eyes. "It's ok, Lily. I'm sure you'll do-" He was cut off by his own gasp as Lily's red lips wrapped around his shaft. She lowered down, and his cock disappeared inch by inch into her hungry mouth.

"I'm so proud of you, Baby," Annie beamed.

Again, instinct had taken over and Lily bobbed her head up and down over her brother's red hot dick, the breath hissing from her nose. Ryan let a deep groan, "Fuck, Lily, you're getting me close."

"I'm so excited for you, Baby! Getting Papi's cum for the first time!"

Lily quickened her motions, her mouth making vulgar slurps in time with her bobbing head. Ryan moaned, then threw his head back. He let out with a long, animal groan and his cock bucked inside Lily's mouth.

The first jet of hot cum filled Lily's mouth and her eyes boggled. She made a face as a second and then a third load sprayed inside. Her head sprung back and she erupted with coughs. Headless of her reaction, Ryan's cock jerked again and again, covering her tits, her face, and her shoulders with cum. She coughed a few more times as Annie patted her back.

"I'm sorry!" She hacked and gasped again, "I'm sorry! Please don't be mad!"

"Palomita," Annie rubbed her shoulders. "I couldn't take Papi's cum either the first time. You did so good. Look at him," Ryan had shot his last rope of cum and was sitting with hooded eyes and a smile. "But, Lily, we can't let all this cum go to waste. Hold still." Before Lily could react, Annie licked her firm tits, cleaning up the dollops of Ryan's cum running down her body. Lily started, making to jump back, but Annie's tongue running gently along her skin pacified her. "Good girl," her muffled voice soothed.

Annie came back up to Lily's shoulders, and then up to her face. Though it startled Lily for Annie to lick her face, she didn't move. Her chest heaved with her lust. Lick after lick cleaned up every drop of errant cum that had landed on Lily's steaming body. Annie leaned back, opening her mouth. Cradled on her tongue was the filthy white of Ryan's cum, which she made sure Ryan and Lily could see. She closed her mouth, but didn't swallow as Ryan expected her to.

Instead, she seized Lily's shoulders and engulfed her into her arms. Annie thrust forward, assaulting Lily's lips. At first Lily resisted, even pushing at Annie, but it was no use. But after a second she stopped, and her apprehension was replaced by desire. She pulled Annie closer just as hard and their mouths worked together, their tongues stirring Ryan's hot load between the two of them. Annie pulled back, and the cum formed a tendril between her mouth and Lily's. This time Lily lunged forward, licking Ryan's hot seed from her sister's mouth. It dripped on the carpet and smeared, and by the time they were done Annie was lying on top of Lily, with Lily's legs wrapped around her. Both of their mouths shined with the remains of Ryan's cum. Their hot skin pressed together.

The two girls' chests heaved with their exertion and excitement. "I love you, Palomita," Annie whispered.

That night they heated up the pozole that mom had cooked and sent with them. Though there was no discussion, Lily brought all her stuff inside. She was happy to have a real bed to sleep in instead of the car. "Baby, you need a shower," Annie told her. She stepped close to her, "Though I love the smell of my hermanita, it will make you feel better. And besides, it will give me a show."

Lily entered the bathroom and started to close the door. Annie stopped her, "Haven't you been paying attention, Lita? We all share our bodies together." Lily stared at her slack-jawed, her eyes dewey. "Oh, and give me your phone. I have some choice words for mom."

"Annie, don't," Ryan admonished.

"Oh, shut up. I'm not going to do anything stupid!" He stared at her, incredulous. "Ok fine... I'm just going to tell mom that everything's fine and that we're being virtuous and familial." Ryan rolled his eyes.

Lily: Hi, Mami

Lily: I guess you're asleep. It's pretty late.

Lily: Annie and Ryan haven't really done anything. I saw them smoking, and I know you don't like that. But they didn't... do it or anything.

Lily: It's really uncomfortable in this car. I think it was mean to send me like this.

Ryan peeked over her shoulder. "Ok that's enough. Give me the phone."

"No. You're still my slave for another hour anyway." Annie glanced up at Lily bending over, her little butt naked and spreading, as she took off her pants. "Que rica," she murmured.

"This isn't about us. You're going to get Lily in trouble."

Annie scowled. She looked at Lily, who was wringing her hands in front of her. "Fine," she threw the phone on the bed. "But now you have to go wash her, slave. And I get to watch. Get her nice and clean so I can lick her wherever I want." Lily lowered her eyes.

Ryan had started getting hard when Lily first took off her clothes. Now he was fully erect, "Yes, dueña." He smirked. He hastily piled his clothes on the floor and stood with his erection pointing right at Lily.

Lily grinned as Ryan approached her. They took each other's hands. "You look beautiful, Palomita." Her face was stretched by her smile, and her cheeks incandescent. Ryan leaned forward and Lily eagerly met his lips. Their tongues entwined as Ryan ran his hands up her slender body. They pressed their warm, bare skin together and Lily let a little whimper out through her nose.

"Thank you, Papi," she whispered back, "You look handsome too." She took a few deep breaths. "I liked... your cock in my mouth. I'd love it if you..." She stared in his eyes, her lip trembling.

"Just say it," Ryan's eyes were open and compassionate.

She gulped, "I'd love for you to fuck me tonight." They kissed again, and Ryan rubbed her shoulders and down her back.

"Less talking, more washing." Annie heckled. "We've got a lot to do tonight."

Ryan stepped in first, and then held Lily's hand in his, keeping her steady. He brought her in once the water heated up. The water flowed down her body, bringing out every subtle curve and making it shine. It struck Ryan what a beautiful woman she had become. She stood there, brilliant and slight as a dryad in the wood. They held each other's gaze, Ryan couldn't look away from her black, deep eyes.

Lily sighed as he lathered the soap and spread it on her small breasts. His hands traveled down her front, circling her hard nipples and tracing the barely visible lines of her ribs. The soap spread over her torso, heaving with her excitement. This was just the kind of show Annie wanted. She had been afraid that she would have been jealous seeing Ryan pay this kind of attention to her sister. Maybe it was because she had ordered him to, or that she was there to make sure everything went like she wanted.

It was one of those times that she had made a decision without really thinking it through. She had figured out that mom would never be able to take a break from work to spend three days trying to watch her kids fuck. It had to be Lily who had come. She was always so eager to please mom, it would have been impossible for her to say no. Yet, she knew that Lily had always wanted what they had. But now that the two of them were in front of her, she was afraid. Though she had desired so many times to touch her hermanita, it had seemed impossible. Would she get cold feet and tell mom? Would Ryan choose Lily over her?

There had to be some kind of solution to this. Could Lily belong to both of them? Ryan was rinsing the soap off of her now, her brown nipples erect even in the warm water. He lathered soap on each of her legs, his face only inches from her pussy as he scrubbed. Annie resolved not to let the two of them out of her sight until she figured out how to properly do this.

That night they all went to bed naked. Again, it was something no one talked about, they just all knew that clothes were going to get in the way. Lily lay in between her brother and sister, the two of them fondling and kissing her. The three of them were a tight fit in the queen size bed, and they felt each and every movement of each other's bodies.

"Thanks, Papi and Annie. I thought you were going to be mad at me." Lily's voice was small and tentative. "I just always felt like the two of you were part of a club and I wasn't. People say it's that way with twins, but it's different with you. It's not exactly something you can talk about."

Annie kissed her cheek while Ryan ran his hand up her flat belly. "You know we love you, Lily. We always did." Ryan answered. "But like you said, it's not something you can talk about. We couldn't really..."

"We knew that you felt that way, Baby. At least I knew," Annie said. "But we thought maybe you weren't ready."

Ryan kissed her, "It's like, we knew that mom was always pissed about the way we were, but if we brought you in, we knew it would make her crazy. You were her last 'good' kid."

Lily gulped, "Oh my God, what's mom going to say?"

Annie glared at Ryan, "What Ryan meant to say is that mom doesn't understand what we have. She's always wanted to break up our love. She has no choice but to take us all as we are. Don't you feel happy? Don't you see how happy me and Papi have been? I know you have, since you listen outside the door. You know how good Papi fucks me. And now he can fuck you too. He can show you how much he loves you. As much as everyone fights us about it, we're still together. That's how strong our love is. We can tell anyone who gets in the way to just fuck off." Annie rolled to face her, and twirled her finger around Lily's nipple. "We've waited so long for this, Palomita..."

"Still scared..." Lily muttered.

Ryan sighed, "We've been doing this for years, now, Lily. In fact, it took mom a long time to figure out what was going on. You're really special to us, and we feel like real siblings now that we've bought you in. Look at me, Palomita," Lily turned to face Ryan. Her eyes were open, innocent, and wary. "You're ours now." He smiled.

"We're talking too much about it." Annie's hand moved down Lily's front and brushed the top of her soft bush. "I want to do something. Besides, I haven't had a taste of my sweet hermanita's pussy yet. You think you and Papi get to have all the fun?" Lily made a demure little grin. "There's that smile. Me and Papi are gonna make you feel good. That's part of the deal. We're gonna lick you and kiss you and fuck you forever, Palomita. You want that?" Now Lily's face had broken into a full on grin, unselfconscious and full of desire. "Good girl," Annie whispered.

Annie cradled Lily's cheek in her hand and their lips met. Their kiss was hungry and unashamed. Annie kissed down her chest and around her small breasts. "You don't know how long I've waited to see these up close," she said. But Lily couldn't answer, since she and Ryan's tongues were locked together. All she could do was murmur contentedly through her nose. Annies tongue circled around her rapidly-stiffening nipple, flicking it. Lily squirmed and gasped with their attention.

Annie kissed down Lily's belly. The covers were over her head now, Lily's petite tits exposed next to her golden hair. "That feels good, doesn't it?" Ryan asked, steadying her with her hand in his. Lily squeezed his hand and breathlessly nodded her head. "She's gonna eat your pussy, Palomita." Ryan ran his other hand through Annie's hair.

"I know, Papi..." Lily whispered. "Is she... is she gonna make me cum?"

"She'll do her best. If she can't, I could give her a few tips."

"Fuck you," came Annie's muffled voice from under the sheets.

Annie ran her hands up Lily's thighs, making her writhe and moan. She kissed the inside of her legs, getting closer and closer to her shrouded pussy. "You smell so sweet, Baby," she remarked.

Ryan's hand cupped Lily's breast and rolled and tugged her nipple in between his fingers. Her heart was pounding. They kissed again, all of Lily's inhibitions stripped away. She attacked her brother hungrily, losing control of her body. Ryan's rock hard cock rubbed against her leg. "Papi, you're so hard." Annie's kisses came up her legs and circled her soaking wet slit. "Papi, Annie, Papi, Annie," she whimpered. She and Ryan pressed their foreheads together, their eyes locked. "I want it, Papi. I want her to make me cum."

Annie moved her hands up Lily's thighs and parted her black hair, exposing her slick lips. "Delicious," she said. She pressed further, parting Lily's pussy and filling her nose with her sweet aroma. Lily moaned. There was a little puff of air from Annie's nose and she tensed as she anticipated her licks.

Slowly, Annie licked the length of Lily's canyon, tasting the brew she had made for her and Ryan. "Oh God, she feels so good, Papi!" She was crushing Ryan's hand. Her body undulated and she emitted little moans and whimpers.

Annie circled her tingling lips, the bed already wet under her dripping pussy. Annie was getting quite wet herself. Lily tilted her hips up, begging Annie to go on. Her hands wrapped around Lily's thighs, steadying her for the rapture that she knew would come. Her tongue pushed in deeper, and she probed for the special, sweet spot she had longed to touch on Lily for so long. Lily's reaction was all she needed, as she gasped and her body jumped. There it was under Annie's tongue. The little bump, that special little pearl that would let her show Lily how much she loved her. She massaged it with her tongue, and Lily responded by deepening her desperate moans. "Papi, she's... oh my God, she feels so good!"

"Good girl," Ryan stroked her hair, "She knows what to do."

Lily's body trembled with her ecstasy and she felt a strange feeling, a heightening of her urgency. She had been desperate for Annie to lick her pussy or for Ryan to fuck her. Anything that would make her feel closer to them. But now there was something inside her that she didn't understand. Her breathing and heart quickened even more. Ryan was losing control too, and rubbing his cock against her thigh. It poked the side of Annie's face.

Annie sped up her licking, and wrapped her lips around Lily's clit. "Fuck, Annie!" She moaned. Ryan rubbed down Annie's back and pulled her hair. He couldn't take not being part of it anymore and got up. "Papi, no! Stay with me," Lily pleaded.

Ryans cock stuck straight out at her. "Don't worry, Baby. I'll be right here." He threw the covers off Annie and Lily, prompting a glare from Annie. But she didn't stop. She couldn't. And there, before Ryan's lustful eyes, was the thing he had stared at so many times. Annie's round, pale ass pointed straight up in the air, the tattoo that reminded him that she belonged to him right between her venus dimples. Her pussy was visible and shining wet.

He maneuvered behind Annie and squeezed her soft cheek. This time Annie spoke, "I need to focus, Papi. It's my turn, so keep your cock to yourself."

Ryan just laughed and poked his cock into her cheek. He moved it further in and rubbed it into the crack between Annie's pussy and butthole. "Tell me to stop and I will," he teased. Annie glared at him, but arched her back, spreading her buttocks in a clear invitation.

"You gonna make me lose-" But Annie could only gasp in shock as Ryan penetrated her. He pushed his cock in quickly, but Annie was already well lubricated and it slid in like a hot piston. She pressed her face into Lily's pussy and tried her best to clumsily lick Lily's swollen clit.

Ryan found himself again face to face with Lily. "I love you, Papi," she whimpered.

"I love you too, Lily," he smiled. "And now we're all enjoying each other." Annie was moaning too as Ryan settled into a solid rhythm.

Annie rubbed her finger around Lily's lips as she licked her engorged clit. Lily's breath became quick and shallow and a desperate whimper came out of her mouth. Ryan's cock felt heavenly inside Annie, and though she knew she was getting sloppy, pleasuring Lily, it was impossible for her to ask him to stop. Caught between the two of them, she felt lost in chaos, enjoying it in spite of herself.

Ryan sped up, causing Annie's cheeks to jiggle and shake. Annie's fingers and tongue were unsteady now, and she trembled inside Lily. Lily placed her hands on the side of Annie's head and stroked her golden hair. "Annie... what? Something's happening!" Her breath quickened even more and her back bowed.

"Good girl," Ryan gasped, "You're cumming for Sunshine. Let it out, cum for big sis!" This lit Ryan up too, seeing his little sister cum for the first time. Like Annie, his movements became unsteady and desperate. Annie was dripping wet now, and was making a new wet spot on the bed in addition to Lily's.

Her finger reached inside Lily's quivering pussy and penetrated her deep, hoping to feel her tightening with her orgasm. "Fuck, Annie. Oh my God..." Lily keened, her control completely lost. Her body shook and tensed, and her juice dripped down Annie's face. At the same time, Ryan tilted his thighs, hitting Annie in the magic spot where he knew it would pleasure her most.