Gilding the Lily Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily's eyes were glassy, "That's not any better! What's she going to think?"

Annie gaped at her for a few seconds. "She doesn't want to disappoint mom." Ryan said.

"No, Palomita, that's not what you mean." Annie replied. But Lily trembled and nodded her head. "Fuck, Baby girl. I don't know." She sighed. "All we need is each other now. We can't go back."

"Annie I love you, I don't want to go back. But I'm scared. I don't even know how we're going to do this," Lily said.

"She's right, Annie," Ryan looked back at her. "I mean... I was kind of surprised when you just let Lily suck my cock. I thought you were gonna be jealous."

"I don't get jealous, dumbass."

Ryan just laughed. "And you're going to get jealous if you think Lily and I are spending too much time together. We have to work this out."

Annie scowled, "It's not gonna be like that. We don't need to work anything out if we love each other and love fucking each other."

Ryan took a deep breath. "Sunshine, just listen to me for a second. This isn't something you can just shrug off. I know you don't care if mom gets mad at you or if people know what we're doing because in the end all that happens is people get uncomfortable. But if this blows up in our face it's going to mean a lot of tears and hard feelings. It's not going to hurt us to put our cards on the table."

"Fine. So what do you want to do? I think we should be able to fuck when we want to. I still have to teach her to eat my pussy. You can't do that."

"I've been thinking... how about the two of us have to be together when one of us is with Lily? That way no one has to be jealous. I still would get jealous if you and Lily decided to ditch me."

"Papi, no," Lily muttered, "We love you too much."

"Just loving isn't enough." Ryan's words hung in the air for a few moments.

Annie's shoulders rose with her sigh, "Ok, so you think it needs to be the two of us when we're with her? What if one of us is gone?"

"This is going to take work, Sunshine. What did you think, things would continue like they always were? We have to plan out our time together. I think you're going to have to grow up a little."

There was silence again, but this time when Ryan looked back there was a tear rolling down Annie's cheek. "Hey, Sunshine. Come on. We can do it. It's just going to take some planning. Nothing's going to happen, we'll always be there for each other. We just have to think about each other a bit more, be a bit more serious. If you promise to wait for me before you and Lily do anything, then I promise to wait for you."

"But, Papi," Lily spoke up. "What about me?"

"What do you mean, Baby?"

"I'm going to need the same thing, you know? I don't want to lose this just as I got it. What if... well what if we all are together every time? Wasn't it great back in the motel?" Her voice lowered to a whisper, "It made me so hot seeing your cum dripping out of Annie's pussy, Papi. I never knew I could feel like I did with you."

Annie scowled. Was her control slipping away with Lily in the picture? She certainly hadn't expected this. She didn't really know what she had expected, but Ryan was right and it killed her to admit. This was way beyond just fucking her brother and sister. She didn't know what it was.

"I guess it's only fair," Ryan said. Annie slowly nodded.

"Look, it won't be bad. Imagine the three of us together in the shower instead of just you and me."

Annie smirked through her tears, "There's not enough room, dummy." She laughed.

"Tonight after we get home, you and Lily can come in with me and I'll rock both your worlds."

"Oh my God, shut up!" Annie groaned.

Ryan grinned, "You can drop us off at the bus station and we'll walk the rest of the way, Baby." Annie started to protest, "Shush! You know I'm right. It's not going to hurt you to walk a little. Just think of my cock inside you and you eating Lily's pussy."

Lily giggled, "This is exciting, Papi. I love you. And I love you too, Annie."

"I love you too, Baby. And you Sunshine." He stared expectantly at Annie.

"Fuck," she mumbled. "I love you too Baby, and you Papi. Just keep that shit to yourselves."