Gilding the Lily Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins try to bring little sister into the fold.
19k words
4.49
8.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are 18 or older.

The trail ran along the rushing Deschutes River. There were more people there than they had expected, and the six of them gathered at the trailhead. There was a parking lot and a gravel path down. "You call this a hike?" Diego complained, "More like a walk in the park. Ain't nothing wild."

"I think it's nice," Olivia responded. "Who wants to be out in the middle of nowhere?"

"I looked, guys," Ronny said. "There's wilderness and it's not too far out. Good enough for both of you so I don't want to hear any complaining."

It was a hot, cloudless day. Annie had her arms folded with a sour look on her face. She wore a gray sports bra that showed a generous section of her soft belly. She had on a pair of skin tight green and black shorts that barely came down past the cheeks of her round ass. The tightness of her clothes made her look sleek and sexy. Ryan had been hard ever since they left the motel room. "There's bugs."

"You do realize we're outdoors, right?" Ryan teased.

"Shut up slave. And what did I tell you to call me?"

Ryan sighed. "Are we really gonna do this?"

"Say it!"

"Fuck, Sunshine, people are gonna hear."

She scowled. "I hope they do. Last chance or I'm going back. And you can forget about getting your cock wet tonight."

They were far enough away from the rest of the group that they wouldn't be able to hear. There was no way Annie was going to stop at this, Ryan knew. "Ok, fine," he rolled his eyes, "dueña."

"Good slave. Now give your mistress a kiss." They locked lips, and though their kiss was chaste they kissed just a bit longer than was appropriate. Annie looked smug and quite pleased. "A slave should show proper respect, too. Fix your attitude."

"Yes, dueña." he grumbled.

"Now your mistress needs some help." She handed him the bottle of sunblock. Annie lifted one shapely, pale leg. "You know what to do. Protect your dueña's delicate skin."

He squirted some on his hand and started rubbing it in. "You need to make sure you get everywhere. And my muscles need to be good and limber for the hike. So rub."

Ryan pressed hard, sinking his hand into the meatiest part of the calf and thigh of her leg. "How do you like doing this, slave?" The rest of the group was stealing glances at them. Max in particular couldn't look away. Ronny whispered something to him, but he didn't seem to hear.

"I love it, dueña, your beautiful, ivory legs are giving me improper thoughts." He kept rubbing. His cock tingled. Annie said nothing, but Ryan hadn't seen her this happy in a long time.

"Naughty slave. What do you think you're going to be doing with those legs?"

"I certainly don't think they're going to be around my neck."

Annie brought up her other leg, and stared brazenly at Max. He finally turned away. "They need to know that you're my slave."

"Why?" Ryan, painfully hard, started rubbing her other leg.

"Aren't you proud to be my slave? Are you ashamed that your friends see what you really are?" She smirked down at him.

"But, Annie, if-?"

"It's dueña, slave!" She shouted. A few heads turned. "I'm gonna ask you again. Aren't you proud to be my slave?"

"Yes, dueña. So proud." Ryan miraculously managed not to sound sarcastic.

"Good slave. I love you. You're the best slave a lady like me could have. I'm going to have all kinds of parts of my body for you to take care of." Her eyes flicked down to the tent in his shorts. "And I see you're ready to take care of them."

Ryan's heart pounded. "As you wish, dueña." He moved up her thighs and was just an inch from her pussy.

"Don't you dare touch it, slave. If you wake her up she's going to be angry and you'll have to do something to calm her down. You only get to touch dueña's pussy when she asks you to. Is that clear?"

"Yes, dueña."

After he finished with her legs, Annie held an arm out. She stared at him the whole time he rubbed each arm, making sure he heard her whimpers and sighs. Diego shouted at them, "Hey you two, let's go. We're waiting."

Ryan called out, "Just go, we'll ca-" Annie pinched his leg, "Ow, what the fuck?"

"Wait for us, please. Ryan's doing a very nice job, and I want to give him time to do it right." They all stared, and Diego opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it.

Annie lowered her voice to a whisper, "Slaves don't make decisions for their mistresses. You'll go where I tell you to. Got it?"

"Yes, dueña," Ryan replied. Annie would get like this even when they didn't play master and slave. In fact, this was a pretty regular thing for her. She wouldn't listen to reason or let Ryan have his way. And her being the slave mistress made her even more bossy. So Ryan decided he wouldn't resist anymore today, he'd just let Annie have her fun. Besides, he knew that Annie would want to do kinky things during the hike. Abdicating responsibility made it easier to follow her, but also more exciting.

Annie reached up and took down the two straps of her bra, laying her shoulders bare. "Get it slave. And just like before, you have to get your dueña's muscles ready." Ryan started by rubbing her back. He felt close to cumming now, seeing her freckled shoulders and feeling her soft flesh under his hands. His heart pounded.

Ryan moved around to the front and started rubbing her chest. Her clear blue eyes and freckled face were almost too much. His cock strained against his pants. "Do you like touching your mistress this way? All those boys over there are jealous. They want their hands all over me. But you're the only one who gets to. Aren't you fortunate and thankful, slave?"

"Yes, dueña. You have such a beautiful body." Now Ryan was so horny he was completely into his role. There wasn't a trace of sarcasm or resentment in his voice. Just adoration.

"Good slave. But you're not going down far enough. You don't want your mistress's sweet tits to get burned, do you? I know you want to suck on them and play with them later, so you need to be kind to them now." His hands moved down her chest, he could feel her pounding heart. "That's good. Lower." Ryan rubbed all the way to the decolletage of her bra. His hand glided over the upper mounds of her breasts. "That feels nice, slave." Before the rest of their group were openly staring, now they were pretending not to.

"Just go down a little further. Get mistress's boobies, my special slave." Ryan reached down into the bra, casting a worried eye toward their friends. "Don't look at them!" Annie snapped. "They don't matter. Only your mistress. Now go lower." Ryan dipped his hand lower on her high-set breasts. "Almost there," Annie grinned.

Ryan's hand caught the rough edge of Annie's large areola and she gasped. "Oh my, slave. That's it. Good slave. Maybe mistress will let you play with her tits later. Would you like that?"

"Yes, dueña, more than anything."

"There's one more place to get," she traced her hands around her middle, touching her belly and Gemini tattoo. "Don't want to get burned there."

Ryan deposited sunscreen in his hand with a squelch and rubbed it into Annie's soft belly. It was always amazing to him how it didn't look that big but when he touched it it felt soft and heavenly. His hard cock wagged back and forth in his shorts. After he smeared her front, he went to the area just above her butt. It gave him a nice feeling seeing her tattoo, especially with his matching on his wrist right next to it. It emphasized every curve and the black ink stood out on her creamy skin. He gulped. All his friends were watching, but he didn't care, being able to worship his twin sister's body like this. Sweat poured down his brow.

"Now put the sunblock away and give mistress a kiss. It's time to get going." They stood face to face and she cradled the side of his head. "Thank you, Ryan. I love you." She whispered, "You're being a very good slave. You're getting a big reward tonight." She leaned forward, and placed a kiss on his lips, just barely teasing him with her tongue.

They stayed a bit behind the rest of the group. All of them seemed uncomfortable now, as if by teasing them they had made it real. "Don't go ahead of me, slave. I don't want you getting too close to them. You're mine and no one else's. And you're not done tending to your mistress. How does that make you feel, slave?"

"I'm gratified to take care of your body, dueña." He answered. That look in her eyes was absolute adoration and bliss. At first glance it appeared that it was just Annie controlling and making him do her bidding. In truth, it was that, but so much more. While she owned him, he was bringing her in, smothering her in his love. Times like this were what made Annie a quivering mess with Ryan when she felt vulnerable. Along with her adoration was her gratitude for his love, that he was willing to give every last bit of himself to her, regardless of who was watching or what she asked of him. In being hers he made her his.

Following behind Annie allowed Ryan to stare at her ass. It sashayed back and forth, moreso when she was climbing a grade in the trail or securing her footing in the rough. It twitched, it turned, it quivered exquisitely as Annie walked. Ryan felt as if his cock would be fully hard the entire hike and he would be exhausted and uncomfortable. It was all worth it though. This is when he had the most of Annie's love.

The trail became more and more wild as they traveled. Ronny would periodically glance back at them, an apprehensive look on his face. They could see it all plainly but were afraid to admit they saw it, now. The jokes had made it easier the night before. Pushing Ryan like that had made him push back and deny, but there was no denying their wordless confession. Their fantasies of their friend fucking his twin sister had been funny when they were fantasies, but the reality was frightening. If Ryan enjoyed this, Annie reveled in it. The way Ryan loved Annie had little to do with them being twins, or at least nothing with the idea of them being twins. As Annie had said, they were together since they had just been single quickened cells inside mom. Circumstances forced them even closer. But it wasn't like that to Annie. Their love was an act of defiance and perversion to her. It allowed her to tell the whole world that there was no stopping the things she did. Mom, who had struggled with them, her mysterious dad who left them, Lily who stared at her in the dark (she was certain) all had no choice but to sit by as she and her brother committed filthy acts.

Annie would also look back at him, and seeing her face in absolute ecstasy was just as good as seeing her round, majestic ass. As they continued, birds chirped, insects buzzed. Annie squealed as a rabbit dashed across the path. She had completely forgotten to be mad. It was midday and the heat was building. Ryan realized that even with his dark skin and cap, he should have worn sunscreen.

Other than Ronny, the rest of the group seemed to be content ignoring them. Annie let out a piercing squeal, and Ryan's eyes darted around to see what kind of fuzzy creature she had spotted, but there was none. "Eww, Ry! Eww. There's a bug!" She scratched around the front of her bra. Her face was hysterical with discomfort and disgust, but when she turned to face him he saw that it was only a mask. And beneath that mask was the mistress with another task for her slave.

"Get it out!" She whimpered and jumped. "Come on!" She grabbed Ryan by the arm and dashed to the side of the trail.

By then the whole group was looking back at them. "Y'all ok?" Ronny shouted.

"Give us a minute," Ryan replied as Annie jerked him forward.

When they got far enough away, she turned her back completely to the group. Ryan was on the other side of her, her full front visible to him. "You have to get it, slave," she said, and to Ryan's shock she reached the bottom of her bra and slid it completely over her head. Ryan gaped. Her tits were bare before him, creamy and freckled and soft. Her pink nipples were fully erect, and the lines from her bra were still clearly visible on her skin. Her golden hair cascaded down her shoulders, obscuring her purple spot.

Annie held out her bra to Ryan. "Take it, slave. Don't just stare at your mistress, make yourself useful." She smirked, "Find the bug, dummy."

The bra was moist with Annie's sweat. "Go on, slave. Bring it up close to your face. Your nose."

Ryan brought the bra to his nose, and the faint, natural scent of Annie's body crept into his nostrils. He felt starstruck and weak in front of her. He truly was her slave, and she his mistress. He looked through the bra, and he found nothing but Annie's sweat. "The bug must be on me then, I hear there's ticks around here." She thrust her soft breasts forward, daring Ryan to please them.

Even with the natural sound around them, Ryan heard the sound of his beating heart in his ears. His hands cupped her two breasts. They were soft and damp and slightly cold. Annie's body shivered. Ryan brought his thumb and forefinger to her nipples. It was Annie's turn to have stars in her eyes as she awaited the gentle pressure that would bring pleasure shooting through her body. "Yes," she whispered.

Ryan gave both nipples a gentle pinch, and Annie gasped. "You're making mistress's pussy so wet right now, slave. You may have to take care of her soon." Ryan pinched harder, and then rolled her nipples between his fingers. Annie whispered and gasped. Her body completely blocked his friends from view.

His fingers teased, pinched, flicked, and pulled. Annie was a mess of whimpers, gasps, and expletives. Her shoulders rolled and her head tilted back. "Umm, God damn. Alright, slave. That's enough." She took her bra from him and pulled it back over her head. "Good slave. Give mistress a kiss." This time Annie did lance her tongue out into Ryan's mouth and he reciprocated. As their tongues intertwined, he caught a glance of the whole group behind Annie, staring at them.

Annie didn't have much to say to him during the rest of the hike, but her glances were enough to tell him that he was doing well, and that was all he needed. The babbling river was always at their side, and they came upon a small bridge that they crossed. Annie held Ryan's hand as they crossed. When they were across, she briefly stood, staring in his eyes. Then she dashed ahead. Ryan tried to keep up.

After a while Annie slowed her pace and gestured for Ryan to come close. "We're getting close to the end and you've been such a good little slave for mistress. Mistress has one more task left, and she knows you're going to love this one." She turned and climbed through the wooded hill at the side of the trail. Ryan eagerly followed.

It was a thicket of conifers, thorn bushes, and unseen, dashing animals in the undergrowth. Annie giggled, bounding ahead and Ryan struggled to keep up. The trail was completely obscured now. They came to a small clearing with a cluster of rocks. The sky was warm and open, and the scene reminded Ryan of some ancient pagan sacrificial rock. "Choose a good flat one, slave. You woke mistress's pussy and she needs to be appeased. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of her shorts and took them down in one fluid motion, showing her brilliant bush. Off in the distance Ryan heard Ronny calling for them.

As she walked toward him, he gaped at the swinging of her thighs, the golden triangle between her legs gently swaying back and forth. "Th-this one looks nice," Ryan stammered.

"Good enough to put your slave cock inside your mistress and fill her with your dirty cum?" Ryan nodded dumbly, "How dare you? Why would you think I would want your filthy slave cum inside me?" She swung her hand at him, and Ryan caught it in midair.

"Looks like you don't have any choice, dueña. Your pussy won't take no for an answer. I may be your slave, but you're hers." He tightened his grip in Annie's wrist and pulled her toward the rock. She gave him a trembling smile and started to sit down on the rock. "No," Ryan said, "I want to see that ass. I want to see the tattoo that reminds me that every part of you is mine." He spun her around and she bent over the rock.

"What a disobed-" but her breath caught mid-sentence as Ryan stroked up her lips through the wet crack of her ass.

"Shh. It's time to let me please you, dueña. You know to trust me." They were in the center of the clearing, staring back toward the way they had come.

For once, Annie was silent. But her hand pulling her ass cheek aside said all that it needed to. Ryan pulled down his shorts, relieved his desperate, aching cock would finally get what it needed. There was no way he could tease Annie this time as he loved to do. There her creamy ass stood before him, like the full moon. The tattoo on the small of her back proclaimed her his and he set his wrist just to the side of it, acknowledging his mutual belonging. She was pink and engorged like sliced watermelon, and her sweet aroma wafted up to Ryan's nose.

His cock slapped, then pushed, then penetrated. There was a deep sigh and Ryan didn't know whose it really was, but when he saw Annie's blushing face looking back at him he realized that it was both theirs. He pushed, thrusting his cock forward. It took a supreme effort not to just pound. But that's not how it was with them. What they had was more than that. He wasn't her fuckboy. He was her lover.

They entwined their arms, putting the crooks of each arm together, binding each other in a pressing, carnal knot. Ryan pulled her back against him, driving his member into her as deep and hard as he could. "Yes, Papi," was Annie's barely audible response.

Annie clenched around him, as hot and wet as he ever remembered her. He wasn't the only one who their little game had aroused. Ryan hoped that he might make this time last, but they were both so possessed by their wet fire that it seemed an impossibility not to go up in flames. So he started pumping, their mutual juices dripping out onto the warm rock underneath Annie's belly.

Her brilliant hair was plastered to her body slick with sweat from exertion and lust. Ryan sped up, and her cheeks shook and jiggled with the force of his thrusts. Like a thief picking a lock, he knew all the right places to touch. The ones that would tease, the ones that would make her squirm, and the ones that would push her over the edge. She turned her head, catching his image in a single blue eye. Her body erupted with whimpers and moans.

"Yes, Papi. Fuck your special girl."

"You're going to take it all, Sunshine. Your game got me so hard that I'm going to fuck you raw."

Just then there was a disturbance ahead of them in the undergrowth. Carried by uncertain feet over the rock ground, Olivia was too busy steadying herself to notice them. Annie and Ryan saw her just a second before she looked up and met their eyes. There it was again, that same thing they had seen in Ronny's eyes when he came out. First uncomprehending, then unbelieving, then unmoving with disgust and embarrassment.

Ryan tried to say something to her, and maybe he would have been able to stop if Annie had not pushed him so hard, but his body was not his own. His hips thrusted without comprehension, his fingers wrapped around her damp hair without heed of his thoughts. Annie, of course, grinned at Olivia's shock and she raised the middle finger on one hand, her salute both a description of their act and an insulting command.

Olivia didn't seem to notice. In fact, she seemed to have been turned to stone. There was silence except for the wind, the savage grunts of Annie and Ryan, and the wet smacks of their coupling. Olivia's body turned, but her head refused to. She tried to keep her eyes on the act of supreme perversion in front of her at the same time as she tried to walk away. She wasn't able to do either for long. Her foot slipped on the uneven ground and she tumbled over with a cry, disappearing into the thicket down the hill.

Marvos79
Marvos79
122 Followers