GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 01

Story Info
80 yr old Realator and 85 yr old Senator husband.
9.8k words
4.26
10.7k
12
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

Let me start by telling you about myself. My name is Virginia Wechsler. I am eighty years young. Yes I say young because everyone who learns my age especially the young 18-20 year olds I fuck are outright stunned, all thinking I am in early forties. Its not only my age that surprises them, it's also my stamina to fuck for hours and hours at a time, and most times through the night.

I have brown shoulder length brown hair. I stand 5 feet 7 inches tall and weigh one hundred and twenty pounds. My measurements; which draw constant attention are 34G-24-34. Extremely busty with nipples that are always sinfully hard, sticking out more than an inch with the width of a nickel. The tapered, shapely legs which are always in thigh high stockings are defiantly attention getting too.

I am a successful married woman, owner of the most exclusive real estate office in Los Angeles. I sell multi-million dollar properties to a very exclusive group of young billionaires who make their fortune in the new digital currency craze. My husband and I have never had children.

Since the day we started dating we had an agreement that we could enjoy the company of others when the opportunity presents itself. Because of our looks and extremely voracious sex drives, that opportunity has always presented itself.

As mentioned, my husband and I both have extraordinarily high sex drives. Sex drives so high that we agreed from the onset of our relationship to satisfy those urges when an opportunity to fuck someone came our way. Knowing his appetite to fuck and never wanting children he a vasectomy at twenty. This was perfectly fine with me as I never had the urge to procreate.

We got married at thirty, and from the time we met we both agreed to an open relationship because of our ultra-high sex drives. In the early years of marriage we fucked, but had numerous lovers that were all younger than ourselves.

It's been years since my husband and I fucked each other, because as we got into our early thirties we preferred fucking the younger generations that were attracted to us. As we aged the young generation between eighteen and twenty loved fucking us and our thirst to fuck them was unquenchable. In the last decades we satisfy our ravenous urges by fucking younger males and females who are attracted to us. My lovers are primarily young billionaires who have made a fortune in the block-chain digital currency boom.

About My Husband

My husband, Grant is a US Senator. At eighty-five he is the most senior Senator in Washington. He is the absolute picture of perfect health, in fact he is in better physical shape than most twenty year olds. This is evidenced by him winning decathlons over packs of twenty year olds.

Admittedly, our marriage is principally for appearances. Entirely for events where the presence of a unified couple is important. This is evidenced with the large contributions of money my husband receives from various religious groups around the country.

In public my husband and I give off the purest and most all American image, holding hands and looking at each other lovingly. This image portrays to people a moral fiber that in turn makes them eager to contribute to my husbands coffers.

Grant, stands six feet tall and has a slender build weighing in at one-hundred sixty-five pounds. He has a full head of hair that is completely white and a chiseled chin. These traits give him a very distinguished air.

The "biggest" reason I was attracted to my husband is an astonishing thirteen inch cock. A cock longer than my arm and wider than a soda can. The dimensions of his massive cock coupled with an endless reserve to cum multiple times in a night is what made him an amazing catch. His stamina to fuck is beyond any young male. Even at eighty five he can outlast and out- perform a group of horny twenty year olds.

My husband has the extraordinary ability to cum up to ten times a night, with powerful loads of seaman that erupt like a fire-hose from his grapefruit sized cockhead. With each powerful blast his cock will shoot up to twenty long ropes of cum. This is something that has every teen he fucks go delirious over.

My husbands sexual prowess is in line with mine, in that he can fuck for days. Every young teen is always amazed at his stamina, not to mention his skills to fuck.

All these qualities with my husband being the most powerful Senator in Washington in addition to him very distinguished and charismatic and especially having a tireless thirteen in cock always finds him in our Georgetown condo bed with a sexy young female, all eighteen and an occasional nineteen year old. There hasn't been a week as long as I can remember when he didn't fuck a teen for an entire week or have up to five different teens in a week.

The reason these girls are predominately eighteen is that they are all in High School an applying for an internship with my Senator husband. His unquenchable thirst to fuck with the ability to fuck for days has found him in bed with two and sometimes three in our bed or one of the prestigious hotels in Washington. There was one time when he pleasured an entire High School sorority group of twelve eighteen year old girls for an entire weekend.

Each and everyone of them left with their pussy stretched and reshaped to where they would never forget that incredible experience as long as they lived. Four of those eighteen year old teens found their way back into my husbands bed as they were spectacular stand-outs that weekend.

It never ceases to amaze me at the quantity of eighteen year old females, Seniors and even eighteen year old Juniors in High School who are very ambitious about their careers, intoxicated by my husbands prestige, power and success.

Of course what they absolutely crave the most and lust for is when they discover his tireless thirteen inch cock. All are petrified when they first see it, because any boyfriend they ever had was microscopic in comparison to my husbands monster cock. But within a minute of seeing it they insanely lust for it.

Like every teenage High School student wanting to do a summer internship with my Senator husband it's not without him having his private investigator doing extensive background on the young female applying for the internship position.

One would think the eighteen year old being accepted as one of my husbands interns would be based on her academic accomplishments or contribution in her community, but for my husband it was all about her body.

Surprisingly. It wasn't a teens face that got her into his internship program which led her into his bed. It was all about her having an amazing body. In fact some teens my Senator husband fucked were nerdy looking and some very plain. Some would be considered homely facially.

Although all different facially, the one thing they each had in common were incredible bodies, all of which were slender to skinny with very large breasts and very big nipples. Like me, with 34G breasts and inch long, nickel- wide nipples are the very things that drive my husband and his huge cock crazy.

GOTH TEEN

One teen in particular had her entire body riddled in tattoos. Every inch of her body was covered in colorful ink, including her neck and on the side of her face. Even her knuckles had ink that spelled HATE. She had a variety of piercings including nose, nipples and tongue.

The High School drop-out was in an after-school GED program that my husband was invited to speak at. He did it exclusively because it looked good to voters and the general public. The premise was to encourage these students, who for a variety of reasons dropped out of High School.

His being there was to show them the possibilities that existed for them. My husband came from a wealthy family and went to the best private schools and to Ivy League colleges, but led the class to believe that he came from underprivileged beginnings. He described how he mowed lawns while in High School to help his parents and worked three jobs while in college. Although it was a lie, the class was captivated by his story.

For my husband it was all about his image. At the lecture there was local and national press and photographers, all arranged for by his staff.

The instant he walked into the classroom his eyes locked onto the Goth teen, especially her body with big tits and very prominent nipples. She had a mid-evil look with shaved head and dressed entirely in black. She looked exactly like the porn star Leigh Raven. She wore a black blouse, Black bra, black mini skirt with black fishnet stockings and black combat boots.

She was so radically different from the hundreds of teenage girls my husband fucked, but there was something about her that aroused him.

After seeing the Goth teen with all her piercings and tattoos that he could see through her fishnet stockings his huge cock let him know he had to fuck her.

During the lecture her eyes were riveted to my husband looking at him slyly as she took in his distinguished looks and in-shape physique. She was thrilled as she watched him scanning her body deliberately.

"Wow look at this, powerful Senator checking me out," she thought to herself as she looked him over admiring his distinguished look and handsome physique.

"He's really sexy," she thought to herself as she continued to lock eyes on him.

Her blouse was tight around her slender waist to the point where he saw her belly piercing.

Her blouse was unbuttoned to show that she had a wonderful pair of billowing 36DD tits, and when she caught him looking her over she purposely she unbuttoned one of her buttons. As she unbuttoned her button my husband glanced at her with a sly grin. She in turn gave him a knowing grin.

With his keen eye for detail he also saw that her big nipples were pierced. Even through her blouse and bra he could make-out the imprint of the barbell type of jewelry that went horizontally across her nipples. This was the first teen he fucked that had nipple piercings. The thought of twisting and pulling on her nipple piercings turned him on.

Her huge tits and tattoos showing through her fishnet stockings and her nipple piercings caused a ripple to form in his pants as his thirteen inch cock swelled and twitched. This caused her to bite her lower lip. The sight of it alone made her pussy quake.

"No fucking way," she thought to herself seeing my husbands monster cock twitch in his pants.

Seeing her bite her lower lip let him know she saw his massive cock twitch in his pants. He shot her a slight nod which caused her to raise her eye-brows seductively. He knew the connection was made.

As she was glaring at my husbands pants someone in the class asked him if he was really eighty five because they knew he ran and won eight decathlons. Without hesitation he proudly said that he was eighty five. No one in the class believed him, including the Goth-looking teen. To prove it he pulled out his driver's license and showed the date 1937. She then shot him a very sexy look and even put her finger in her mouth showing her tongue piercing. This caused him to nod up and down a few times as he shot her a sly grin.

From that point on the Goth teen couldn't keep her eyes off of the front of my husbands pants. As he spoke to the class she kept daydreaming about his cock, wondering what something that huge would look like. From time to time his huge cock would twitch in his pants from thoughts about fucking the tatted teen.

"God that fucking thing looks so fucking huge," she thought to herself, wondering if what she was glaring at was actually the imprint of his cock.

Seeing it go all the way down his inseam of his pants to the top of his knee made her wonder if she was seeing things.

"That seriously can't be his fucking cock," she thought to herself as she glared at it as she once again saw it twitch in his pants.

She began to imagine being on her knees and worshiping his huge cock, stroking it and sucking it. As he spoke to the class he was having similar thoughts about fucking her and her sucking his massive cock, and even what her pussy would taste like.

He had a very good idea that this teen rebel against society would be an incredible fuck, Different from all of his other fucks. He knew this one would use his monster cock to get even with everyone she resented in society, including politicians. Unscrupulous politicians with my husband being at the top of her hate list.

Admittedly, she had a thing for older men as she had been fucking her boyfriends seventy five year old grandfather for the past three months.

The grandfather was a high-powered attorney in Washington who owned one of the most prestigious law firms in the country. The Goth teen and his grandson got arrested for breaking into a home in Kalorama; the wealthiest suburb of Washington DC.

Although specializing in high-profile cases he got her and his grandson off on the home larceny charges. Although it was her third offence and his grandsons first, ( because she had coerced him to do the robbery), and the fact that he was fucking the twenty one year old prosecuting attorney he was able to get the case expunged.

As part of getting her off from the robbery charges she was mandated by the judge to complete her High School education by attending a GED program and to do community service. Unknown to her at the time was that her boyfriends grandfather was turned on to her and wanted to fuck her. She was altogether different from the Barbie-like prom queen eighteen to twenty year old females he fucked, and wanted her in his bed.

Her being full-bodied tattooed and very Gothic looking turned him on. He knew he wanted her out of his grandsons bed and into his, and this was theperfect opportunity to make that happen.

He requested to the court that she work for him in his law firm as the community service requirement. The judge granted his request and the prosecuting attorney he was fucking consented. Of course she had no idea he wanted to fuck the Goth looking teen as she was so different from herself and the high society circles he traveled in. In fact she actually believed the Goth teen was gay. That night while they were fucking she even joked about how the Goth teen had to be a lesbian even though she was dating his grandson.

At his law firm she found herself becoming attracted to her boyfriend's grandfather. This came from being with him at depositions and court cases where she witnessed first-hand how powerful and commanding a presence he was.

He was a bachelor, divorced for decades and was wealthy. Although voted the most eligible bachelor in Washington high-societies circle his taste for female companionship were young girls between eighteen and twenty. He enjoyed the company of young females and she saw a revolving door of them every day, leave arm and arm from his office to go out for the evening and for sure into his bed.

While she was fucking his grandson she would drift-off and fantasize it was his powerful and well-off grandfather fucking her. The thought of him always in the company of girls her age stirred her inner emotions to the point where she would go into the bathroom at the law office and masterbate, sometimes three to four times a day, with thoughts of him fucking her or her sucking his cock.

Celebrating her eighteenth birthday a week after she came to work for him he took her and his grandson to his private country club. In the office right before leaving for dinner he gave her a black lace Victorian collar choker. It was something she knew cost ten thousand dollars. He noticed it on her computer screen while he asked her look up an email address for a judge. When he asked her about the choker she said it was something she was daydreaming about. When she opened the box she immediately gave him a hug as she couldn't believe the gift, especially knowing what it cost.

After clasping it for her they hugged again. The hug quickly turned into a sexy kiss that had their mouths open as their tongues flicked across each others. It was a kiss that let them know they wanted this for a while.

During the kiss his secretary announced that his grandson was in the waiting room. Breaking the kiss he hit the intercom button and in an annoyed voice told her to have him wait. They got back to kissing with their tongues skimming across each others hotly. Her tongue piercing was driving him crazy as she was the first that he fucked to have one.

During this time their hands roamed each others bodies, with his going to her sides and up to the sides of her 36DD tits then across her pierced nipples. This is when she discovered he had a huge cock.

Her hand traveled along the inseam of his pants but couldn't reach his cockhead. Instantly her eyes lit-up as she felt something that was easily five times bigger than his grandson and all other guys she fucked. It was a cock that dwarfed his grandsons. She was quick to learn that he was ten inches long and fat around.

Although they would have preferred to go back to his home and start their fuck he came up with an idea to make it happen. It was a sneaky plan that she absolutely loved. After going over the details they kissed again for a few minutes.

During dinner the chemistry between her and his grandfather was combustible as they couldn't wait to fuck each other. When she felt him run his hand over her fishnet stocking covered thighs she reached over and massaged his huge cock, imaging it in her mouth and pussy. As he planned after fifteen minutes she said she wasn't feeling well. She excused herself to go to the restroom. Coming out of the restroom she said she had bad cramps and needed to go home.

They left the country club with the grandfathers driver dropping her off at her home. His grandson said he would stay with her but she insisted he go out with his friends. After ten minutes she was in his chauffeur driven Mercedes sitting in the back seat kissing the seventy year old grandfather.

The two fucked all weekend on his 100 foot yacht. His stamina to fuck and repeatedly cum had her pussy going insane. The taste of his cum when she sucked his huge cock always set off a launch sequence inside her body. Her tongue ring hitting his big shaft and cockhead always drew-out incredible, powerful orgasms. His ability to cum and continue to stay hard had her climbing the walls, as his grandson and all others she fucked would cum and instantly fall asleep.

The next day found her getting fucked from behind as her hands gripped the mahogany rail of the bar on the yacht. Her eighteen year old pussy was going wild for her boyfriends grandfathers huge cock. As his ten inch cock soared in and out of her tight-as-a-glove pussy her cellphone rang for the hundredth time. Not wanting to break their intense fuck she answered her cell on his telling her to.

Slowing his thunderous stride, he continued holding her by her tattooed waist, fucking in and out of her gripping pussy at a slow pace as she spoke to his grandson for a few minutes. With every passing second she got more and more irritated at his grandson. Even though she was thoroughly enjoying his huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy slowly all she wanted to do was to get off the phone and get back into the intense fucking with his grandfather.

As her boyfriend was questioning her about where she's been his grandfathers ten inch cock filled every inch of her eighteen year old fuck hole, going in and out steadily at an absolute slow pace as she talked to his grandson. Getting exhausted of his questions, in an annoyed voice told her boyfriend they were through and that the relationship just wasn't working for her.

As he continued to bombard her with questions she said in anger, "that's fucking it. We are fucking through."

Just then she clicked the end button; or so she thought and set the phone on the bar. The instant she placed her phone down his grandfather gripped her by her narrow waist and resumed his rapid fire pounding of his ten inch cock into her clinging pussy.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers