GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting his every thrust her ass was slamming back against his tight muscled body. She was fucking him in a rage from her conversation with her boyfriend. As his ten inch cock was fucking her with the force of a freight train her ass was slamming back onto his shaft with equal force. He was grunting like a man possessed as the Goth teen continued to slam her ass back down his long, fat shaft. After a minute her pussy exploded like a volcano for the hundredth time since they started fucking.

As she was exploding over his huge cock the now ex-boyfriend heard her scream,

"Fuck. I love cumming over your huge assed cock. Fucking love having my pussy wrapped around your fat shaft."

Suddenly he heard a voice that sounded like his grandfather say, "It's the perfect pussy for my big cock baby."

"Now that I dumped your fucking dumb- ass grandson it's your pussy now baby," he heard his now ex say which confirmed his suspicion about his grandfathers voice.

"Yes so thrilled you dumped my space-wasting grandson baby. Now you'll be out of his bed and in mine every night," he said as he buried his ten inch cock into the back of her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah baby," she groaned. "So fucking glad I dumped that loser grandson of yours." "Dumped him for your huge ass cock," she groaned.

"I'm sure he's going to miss this incredible pussy," he grunted as her pussy gripped to his shaft tighter than any teens.

"Your pussy now," she grunted. Suddenly. "OH FUCK," her ex heard her say as the phone clicked off.

It was her realizing she hadn't disconnected. Although the grandson didn't like that she dumped him for his grandfather he knew better than to say anything to him because he knew if he irritated him he could easily have the charges for robbery against him restored.

For the next month it was non-stop fucking as she moved into his home and his bedroom. Having to go to Europe for two months for a legal case she stayed behind because of the court ordered GED program. She remained faithful until the night she met my eighty five year old Senator husband.

BACK TO CLASS

During a class break the class went outside to smoke a cigarette or to vape. The Goth teen stayed behind. She went to my husband as he predicted she would. As she walked to him he was eying her from head to toe, as her eyes were riveted to him and his crotch.

They talked briefly, with my husband saying he loved her tattoos. She thanked him and even said slyly that there were things about him that she loved too. Knowing just what she meant and that there was an attraction to each other, my Senator husband offered her a ride home which she readily accepted.

My husband ended the class early saying there was an important matter on Capitol Hill that he had to get to. As he said it he was looking right at the Goth teen. She grinned back at him slyly.

Walking her to his limousine with his arm around her narrow waist she playfully said, "Important matter?"

"Extremely important," my husband said as his driver opened the door for them.

"Can't wait to find out what the 'BIG' important matter is," she said in a devilish voice, emphasizing the word big.

My husband instructed the driver to her address, but the driver knew from experience that the young teen would be going back to our Georgetown condo.

Within seconds of sitting beside each other they began kissing hotly as their hands roamed all over each other. She couldn't believe it when she discovered my husband had a cock even bigger than her ex's grandfather. Way bigger.

She couldn't wait to pull his huge cock out of his pants and suck it.

"Fuck I gotta fucking see this fucking thing," she snarled as she unzipped his pants.

"Fucking things been driving me crazy all fucking class," she moaned in a deep throaty voice.

"Well let's satisfy your curiosity," my husband said in a smug voice as he unzipped his pants.

"Jesus fuck," she gasped after uncoiling his massive cock. "All during class I kept wondering if what I was seeing wasn't my fucking imagination," she said as she looked on at his freakish cock that continued to expand before her eyes.

"Well I do hope you are happy that it wasn't your mind playing tricks on you?" he said slyly as his thirteen inch cock continued to expand and come alive before her wide-open eyes.

"Oh fuck, you already know I'm beyond happy baby," she purred as she glared at his massive cock then leaned into kiss him.

Like every teen he fucked, she marveled at my husbands cock, especially the ashy pinkish color and the wide straw-like veins that protruded from his fat shaft in a wild maze. It was a sight that had them terrified and turned on at the same time.

"Jesus fuck, beyond fucking huge," she moaned in a deep voice as she lifted it then kissed the wide baseball sized head.

"Wonderful baby," he said as he sat back in the leather seat gazing at her as she kissed his grapefruit-sized cockhead for a few minutes then went up and down kissing his massive shaft.

This was something every teen did. After they took in the sight of my husbands monster cock, seeing, how frightening it looked, seeing the pink-ashy wrinkly texture and the wide purple veins that broke-through his skin they would just kiss his giant shaft as if they were in a spell because of something so huge.

At that point it was absolute worship. Most teens never kissed a cock before. If they did orally suck their boyfriends they just instantly put their cocks in their mouths. They never just kissed along their shafts.

This was a purely instinctive act. My husband thoroughly treasured when a teen did this, because he knew they never did this to any of the boys they were fucking. This happened while they were fucking too. Each time they went from fucking to sucking his cock they would lick and kiss up and down the sides of his huge shaft for minutes at a time before they put their mouths on his big crown to suck him.

After ten minutes of just kissing his shaft she began to kiss his cockhead again for a few minutes.

As she was kissing his cockhead his pre-cum began flowing.

"Oh fuck. Flowing already," she moaned in a deep voice.

Instantly she began sucking his grapefruit-sized cockhead drinking his pre-cum and moaning softly. Drinking his abundant pre-cum had her so turned on that she felt a mini orgasm shoot through her body.

Her tongue piercing drove his huge cock crazy. The way she slithered her tongue up and down the sides of his thirteen inch shaft then flicking it across his baseball size cockhead drove him insane.

"Wonderful," he moaned excitedly, never have felt a tongue piercing on his monstrous cock.

"You like that baby," she said as her tongue worked all over his cock masterfully, tracing her tongue ring over his straw-like veins.

"Delightful baby," "absolutely delightful," he moaned then leaned forward to kiss her for a few minutes. Her tongue piercing roused his loins.

As they kissed he pushed her thong to the side and began running his gifted fingers through the center of her pussy.

"Wet already sexy?" he said slyly.

"Oh fuck I was dripping in class as I imagined this huge assed cock." She groaned as she held it in both outstretched hands.

Holding it in both hands there was easily ten inches of exposed flesh.

"Fuck I need three more sets of hands to hold and stroke this giant fucking cock and need twelve inch longer fingers to go around this huge assed shaft," she said in a deep voice.

Every teen had a similar reaction to seeing my husbands monster cock, but said it in their own words.

As she continued to suck on his cockhead, she drank his pre-cum that was flowing like a faucet. My husband expertly finger- fucked her pussy and massaging her rock-hard clit said,

"Well I must confess the instant I laid eyes on you the big cock that you are so magnificently sucking on let me know I had to fuck you," he said which made her tremble.

That did it. "Oh fuck," she snarled as she exploded like a volcano.

As her pussy was cumming he roared that he was going to cum too. For the next minute her mouth drank every delicious amount of cum that fired out of his huge piss slit. Burst after burst filled her mouth and as she swallowed his cum her pussy erupted again.

His driver was instructed to take her home, but as she was licking and kissing his huge cock after he came he said, "Your address or mine?"

"Fuck, I already forgot my address baby," she said as she went back to stroking and kissing my husbands monster cock.

My husband reached for the phone and called the driver directing him to go to our Georgetown condominium. Knowing my Senator husband he already predicted the new teen would be going back to our Georgetown condo and was on course to our condo.

For the next ten minutes they kissed hotly as their hands continued to run over each others bodies. As she continued to pump my husbands massive cock she kept uttering how she couldn't wait to start their fuck. My husband was equally excited to fuck her as he never had a teen with piercings and a body covered in tattoos.

As soon as she came into the condo, my husband led her to the steam shower. Stripping her of her combat black boots, her fishnet stockings and black blouse and bra they kissed hard for ten minutes.

Her tongue ring going across his was rousing his huge cock once again to a furious hard-on, billowing out and hanging right above his knee. When he removed his five thousand Italian suit and she saw his massive menacing cock hang down to just above his knee she went crazy. It was a cock that was even bigger than her ex's grandfather. Way bigger!

"Fuck. Can't believe how fucking huge you really are," she said in a throaty voice.

"I'm big for you my dear," he said, which was something he said a million times to as many teens.

She knew it was something he said to every teen he fucked, but at the moment she was excited he said it to her. Getting back into a deep kiss that had her tongue ring driving him wild she lifted his cock, absolutely surprised at how heavy it felt in her hands.

"So fucking heavy too," she hissed as both hands pumped his enormous cock.

In the shower my husband worked her body to the point of driving her crazy.

While they kissed his hands were running over her huge tits and tugging on her nipple rings. He knew this Goth rebel enjoyed a little pain and as he twisted her piercings and heard her moan.

"You like a little pain in your fuck program sweetheart?" he said as he pulled the bars away from her big tits.

"Oh fuck yeah," she sneered.

Running her nipples between his thumb and index finger then twisting her nipple rings had her groaning frantically. So skilled at fucking my husband knew just the right amount of twisting and pressure to drive her pussy wild. After pulling her nipples off the ends of her tits he twisted the piercings as he squeezed on her fat, round nipples. This caused her to groan in a deep, heavy voice as her body began to tremble.

Knowing just the right amount of pain her body would take he released the bars from his fingers and gently kissed each nipple then got into a sexy kiss with her.

Breaking their kiss he would suck each of her hard, aching nipples between his lips.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he went from one nipple to the other sucking each one while biting the flat tips.

"Beautiful big nipples," he said before sucking each one.

"Oh fuck. Suck um baby," she groaned again and again as she threw her head back and closed her eyes as his lips ran against the side of her wide nipple and over the bar-bell piercing.

With the barbell piercing between his teeth he pulled it away from her nipples again.

"Oh fuck...cumming," she moaned deeply, as she was in ecstasy as he drew her aching inch long nipple between his teeth.

My eighty-five year old husband had her in one long, uninterrupted orgasm as he sucked on her nipples while flicking his tongue over the flat part of the tip for a few minutes before he released it.

After releasing her throbbing nipple from his mouth he kissed her hard. As he ran his thumbs across the tips of her aching nipples he then pulled on her barbell piercings. She rolled her eyes while she groaned and bit her lower lip.

"Oh fuck," she cried, as he skillfully worked her into a heated frenzy as he made contact with my throbbing nipples.

"Huge nipples...big, sexy nipples," he said in a deep voice before he kissed her hotly for a few minutes.

After breaking away from their deep kiss he went back to sucking each throbbing nipple.

His sucking of her long nipples then lightly twisting her piercings had her pussy flowing.

"God, you make my pussy so fucking wet," she groaned as he continued sucking each nipple.

As he kissed her he reached down and ran one of his fingers through the folds of her long pussy lips.

"Suck your beautiful cunt...taste your beautiful fuck- hole baby," he said near her ear before he began kissing her nipples.

Bringing his finger to her mouth she eagerly sucked her juices off while he sucked her left nipple.

"Like your taste?" he said as he ran his finger through the folds of her huge pussy lips and brought it to her mouth.

"Umm," she groaned as she sucked on his finger hungrily.

"Can't wait for my big cock to taste it," he teased slyly.

"Oh fuck. I want that huge assed cock inside me so fucking bad," she said in a deep groan.

"Yes, and it absolutely wants your pussy my darling," he said than added in a deep voice, "every inch of it."

He continued doing this for half an hour, kissing and sucking her nipples as his finger ran through the center of her long pussy lips, collecting her wetness then having her lick her taste from it. This intense intimacy had her on fire.

"Fucking me up so bad," she groaned as her legs tensed.

"Pussy ready baby," he said kissing her neck.

"Oh fuck...so fucking ready for that huge-assed cock baby," she moaned then shuddered and exploded in a volcanic cum.

As she was cumming he met her for another fervent kiss.

During this intense time of kissing, as my husband sucked her big, wide nipples as he pulled and twisted her piercings had her climbing the tiled walls to get my husbands monster cock buried in her soaking pussy. It was so surreal, with him being eighty five and her being eighteen.

The 67 year difference between them only added to how wicked she felt. How rebellious she felt. He had such an amazing way of turning her on that she totally forgot the fact that the fact that he was a US Senator.

All these years of loathing politicians, knowing how corrupt they were and now having the most unprincipled of them all totally driving her insane to fuck was beyond her wildest dreams. Having a monster cock gave her an entire new view of politicians at least towards my husband.

Overcome with a wave of ecstasy as he sucked each nipple, pulling on her barbell piercings with his fingers than with his teeth had her throwing her head back as an incredible orgasm coursed through her as she stood under the pulsing spray of the shower.

Never in her life was she more turned on. Even with her ex-boyfriends grandfather. Just the way he kissed with his tongue twisting and flicking against hers had her pussy cumming in waves.

He began inserting two fingers into her boiling pussy and began finger fucking her, Fucking in and out of her pussy at lightning speed he continued to twist and pull on her piercings with his free hand.

"Oh fuck baby," she shirked as her body shuddered and came.

"That's it, keep that wild pussy cumming, baby," he said into her ear.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her pussy gushed again.

After cumming so violently they went back to kissing as their tongues searched out each other's with an intense urgency. The kissing was his way of calming her from cumming so hard.

As they were locked in a deep kiss he slowly began running his thumbs over the tips of her nipples pinching them and pulling on her barbell piercings to the point of making her body tremble.

Her body was tingling with an electric feeling. He had her nipples aching and her pussy dripping with wetness all over again. Just his hands running across her ass cheeks while he kissed had her in deep groans and a state of constant mini-orgasms.

"God you fucking turn me on," she said between kisses as his hands slid over her tattooed ass cheeks and went up her back.

"So fucking sexy," he whispered against her ear.

"Oh baby," she groaned.

Lifting his huge cock to her left side her left hand pumped and twisted alone his freakish length.

"Yes," he instantly groaned as her hand began slow-pumping his massive shaft.

"I still can't believe how fucking huge you are," she groaned in disbelief as she felt his powerful cock pulse in her hand again.

She was groaning deeply again as she stroked my husbands massive cock.

"Jesus fuck," she moaned, letting him know she was amazed at such a huge cock.

"I could fucking pump this huge assed cock all day baby," she groaned. "So fucking heavy and so fucking big," she purred, as the weight of it had her pussy gushing.

"Lets get it in that sexy pussy," he snarled in an impatient voice as he spun her around having her face the tiled wall of the shower.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he lifted his giant cock and rested it between her ass cheeks.

She couldn't believe the length and weight of his monster cock.

He began sliding his gigantic cock between her ass cheeks. The feel of it going more than way up her back almost to her should-blades had her head spinning. His hands gripped her slender tattooed waist as he continued to slide his monster back and forth.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, as she felt his giant shaft go up the small of my back.

Turning her head to the side he leaned over and they began to kiss. His skilled hands drifted to her hanging tits as his fingers began twisting her pierced nipples. At this point she was on fire. Her pussy was shooting-off in these mini bursts from the sensation of his mammoth cock sliding between her ass cheeks and up her back as he twisted her inch-long nipples.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her as he took his massive shaft in his hand and ran his big cockhead against her puffy pussy lips. Slowly he parted her pussy lips with his cockhead.

"Oh fuck," she panted as my husbands monster cock parted her fuck lips.

"Ready for me my dear," he said up against her ear.

"Oh fuck yeah baby," she moaned as he began inserting his massive cock into her scorching, wet pussy.

Although he knew he would be slamming her pussy with his monster cock and re-shaping it he took his time working it into her glove-tight fuck hole. This was his technique with every new teen he fucked; re-shaping their pussies nice and slow until he could fuck her pussy until she saw stars. His average time to explore a teen's pussy, to get into the deepest part of her cunt was up to two hours. For most he could never more than half of his monster cock inside a teens pussy.

With each inch of his freakish cock she got dizzy from being so stretched-out and so overstuffed. He had her pussy trembling in ways even her ex's grandfathers ten inch cock never had. With each new inch her pussy erupted and came. Her pussy couldn't stop cumming as my husbands monster cock opened her tight hole and pried it wide-apart.

"Fucking monster cock is tearing me apart. So fucking deep," she cried as his massive shaft continued to bore-out her pussy, stretching it beyond her limits.

Even though he wanted to fuck the life out of this rebellious tattooed teen he continued his cautious descent into her steaming cunt for an hour until he finally bottomed-out in the deepest part of her pussy. She exploded like a volcano the instant he bottomed out.

"Oh fuck," she wailed as her pussy took the biggest cock she ever had, and most likely ever would.