GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute of him bottoming-out she felt his massive cock expand inside her cunt walls. She knew he was ready to explode.

"Go ahead baby. Shoot that big-ass mother fucker inside my cunt baby," she snarled.

"Your cunt is wonderful baby," he moaned as her pussy gripped to his fat shaft like a glove.

"It's your cunt now baby. Use your newest fuck-hole baby. Use every inch of it," she snarled as his monster cock kept expanding and thumping in parts of her pussy she didn't know existed.

"Yesss," he hissed, as his thunderous cock began firing-off into the deepest part of her scorching pussy.

"Oh fuck," she wailed as her pussy erupted with his.

As my husbands massive cock continued to erupt inside her boiling, overstuffed pussy they kissed with incredible untamed aggressiveness. As his hot, powerful load shot way up inside her it triggered her pussy again. His load was so potent that she fired-back onto his erupting cock as if a volcano had exploded deep inside her.

Even when he stopped loading inside her pussy he stayed rock hard and kept fucking into her wildly. After loading into her hot pussy he remained as hard as steel.

She didn't know that my husband could recover quickly and easily cum up to ten times a day. It was something that every teenage girl was fascinated about. Their boyfriends would cum once, and always quickly and be done for the night.

"Keep fucking me baby," she snarled happy he could recover so fast. "Use my whole pussy until that huge-assed cock is completely drained. "Load as much as you want baby," she moaned before meeting him for a deep kiss.

After he exploded inside her open cunt he pulled out and jerked on his cock a few times. Within seconds his monster cock was in a rage with a giant hardon ready to fuck again.

"Fuck, you are incredible," she said in disbelief.

When she looked back and gazed at his cock she nearly died when she saw how angry and frighteningly huge it looked. It was as if I was seeing it for the first time, as it stuck way out from his body like an angry flagpole hanging to his knee!

"Oh fuck, never saw anything so fucking huge recover so fast," she moaned in disbelief.

She looked down at the twisted expression on my husbands face then glanced down and saw the thick purple veins that menacingly ran along the sides of that huge cock and a sudden bit of fear overcame her. It was the other side of him that she had yet to witness. That devilish side that was all about pleasing himself.

As he grabbed his giant cock in his hand it looked staggering in size as it shot out over a foot from where he was holding it at the base. It was already pulsing wildly and pre cum was already flowing from his huge cock head.

"So fucking huge," She groaned out load as her body trembled with both lust and fright.

"Fucking big for you baby," he sneered as his monster was leaking pre-cum as it pulsed angrily in his hand.

"Tireless cock," she groaned as she watched in disbelief.

"Gonna fuck you all night...gonna fuck that pussy into the ground," he sneered.

"Oh fuck baby," she moaned in a dizzy state knowing he was going to fuck the life out of her with the biggest and now angriest cock she ever saw. The thought drove her crazy with both fear and lust.

With a deranged expression on his face he lined up his massive cock to the entrance of her smoking pussy once again and covered her mouth to muffle her cries. Ignoring her cries he mercilessly brought that freakish cock past the entrance of her sex starved pussy.

"Ohh fuck!...its sooo fucking huge... I'm cumming already just looking at that great big fucking cock of yours baby...Ohhh fuck!"

Then, without any concern for what his giant cock would do to her tight, eighteen year old pussy he began feeding his turned on monster into her scorching hole. She was biting her lower lip as her head trashed from side to side from the sheer pain her pussy was experiencing from being stretched so wide.

"Oh fuck...so fucking huge," she groaned as he continued to feed his massive log-like cock into her scorching fuck hole.

He was grunting like crazy as her body was shuddering and trembling as his fat shaft went between her pussy lips, spreading them wider apart then she ever thought was possible. Her body was electrified as volcanic shock-waves rocketed through her from taking a cock twenty times bigger than her pussy was ever meant to take.

"Baby," she moaned as her pussy stretched and wrapped around his log-like cock.

He was crazed as each throbbing inch penetrated her violated pussy. She saw that my husband had a look of a crazed man as he fucked into her, and as each new inch entered her burring cunt she came all over his huge cock with cries of lust.

"Fucking tight," he snarled as he fucked deep into the uttermost part of her pussy, hitting places she never knew existed.

"So fucking huge," she moaned as she bit her lower lip from the trauma that her pussy was experiencing.

With every new inch her pussy exploded and coated his monster cock. Her new wetness made him go crazier as he fucked into her with a rage.

"Fucking pussy's sucking on me," he howled as her cunt was opening and closing in rapid contractions around his massive girth.

"Oh God...my pussy loves sucking your huge cock," she purred as indescribable waves of pleasure flowed through her.

She never felt her pussy open and close around a cock before, even her ex's grandfathers big ten inch cock.

Once my husbands gigantic cock was wedged in her pussy he leaned in and they began flicking their tongues wildly across each other's. With his hands on her ass she could feel the muscles tighten as he continued to fuck into her pussy. She began breathing in fast breaths as her pussy began to convulse from the shock-wave of his massive cock prying her apart.

As his massive cock was filling every inch of her burning fuck hole she rolled her eyes back and coated his massive shaft in a long orgasm that seemed to last for ten minutes.

My husband was absolutely loving this.

"Oh yes sexy, that pussy is cumming wonderfully," he complimented as he went deep into the center of her smoking wet cunt.

As he inched deeper into her clinging fuck hole they kissed hard. The Goth teen could feel his ribs sticking out as her hands ran over his skin and knew he was working hard to get his monster buried deep inside her.

"Can't stop cumming," she wailed as his monster cock fucked in and out of her pussy with the force of a runaway train.

She was going insane as her body convulsed from one orgasm to the next as she took every freakish inch of my husbands colossal pussy stretcher. Every time he drilled back down and bottomed out, she saw stars and instantly came. For my husband it was an absolute thrill when he could bottom-out in a teens pussy.

I remember it taking weeks before I could take all of him. The Goth teen was one in a hundred that could take him, and he was crazed to have every in of his thirteen inch cock buried in this smoking-hot teen rebel against society.

At one point her pussy squirted violently as it forced my husbands cock out of her clinging pussy. As she was squirting all over his thighs he kissed her hard to calm her. This happened to every teen he fucked. The experience of squirting caught every one of them by surprise. As they squirted their bodies trembled in a way they never experienced.

Taking his enormous cock in hand he slammed it back into her outstretched pussy. Her opening was now the size of a soda can. It was wide open and she knew it wouldn't ever be the same. My husband reshaped her pussy in a way that she would never forget the size of the cock that did it to her and the eighty five year old Senator who it belonged to.

As he continued to thrust that monster cock way up into the back of her pussy, she felt his huge hanging balls slap against the bottom of her exposed clit. This feeling caused a new set of eruptions inside her sex starved teenage pussy.

"Fucking cunt is so good," he howled between gritted teeth as his massive cock fucked into her at lightning speed.

Although she was shrieking and cumming with every penetrating thrust of my husbands monster cock, what she was really loving was that she knew she was driving his horse- cock crazy. His deep groans saying how sexy and tight her cunt was and how good it felt wrapped around his cock made her purr with lust.

"Like this pussy baby?" she moaned. "Does that hat huge-assed cock love fucking this pussy," she growled.

"So good," he continued to grunt as he slammed his monster into her fuck-hole with the force of a freight train which had her so turned on.

As he fucked into her he began pinching on her hot inch long nipples and pulling on her nipple piercings while he pounded his big angry cock way into the back of her over-stuffed pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as he skillfully rolled and twisted her nipples angrily.

"Fucking huge nipples," he snarled as his monster cock fucked into her violently.

"Oh fuck. Gonna cum again," she howled as she felt an intense orgasm building deep inside her pussy.

With that notice he violently pounded into the back of her pussy.

"Jesus fuck," she shrieked as my husbands giant cock had her on the brink of passing-out.

He was grunting like a wild boar as he fucked into the Goth teen harder than he ever fucked. Harder and faster. This teen was unique in the way her rebellious side towards the establishment, police and political figures brought out an animistic side in my husband as if to impart a lesson that she would never forget.

"Fucking cum!" my husband ordered in an unhinged voice as he pounded into her overstretched pussy at lightning speed and with the force so hard that you could hear his hanging balls slap against the bottom of her stomach in an echo off the condo walls.

"Now baby," she howled and as she exploded as she twisted her turned on ass onto his giant cock.

She went insane from the way his monster pussy-stretcher pounded into her and opened her cunt. My husbands thirteen inch cock was spreading her pussy wider than a beer can, making her think it was going to rip her apart.

Never in her life did she feel more stretched-out and so over-stuffed. Her eyes were watering from both ecstasy and the hammering she was receiving from my husbands massive thirteen inch cock.

As she spiraled her ass around his enormous cock she kept coating his shaft in a bath of cum which allowed his massive cock to hit places inside her pussy she never knew existed.

"That's it baby," my husband bellowed. "fuck onto my big cock...use that wild ass to jack this big horny cock."

"Love fucking you," she howled. "Love your huge-assed cock," she wailed before biting her lower lip as her pussy clung to his mammoth cock with every punishing stroke.

"Such a hot pussy," he grunted over and over with each punishing stroke.

As he pounded his monster cock into her steaming wet cunt at lightning speed she saw this glazed look in his eyes and knew that he wasn't going to stop until he fucked her within an inch of her life.

"Pussy is so fucking good," he grunted as his massive cock angled from side to side, hitting places in her scorching pussy she never knew existed.

"Re-shape that pussy baby. Re-shape it with that huge assed fucking horse-cock," she wailed as her cunt erupted over his shaft for the hundredth time.

For the next two hours he fucked crazily. He was a man gone insane, holding her narrow waist while he pummeled into her dripping pussy with his log-like horse-cock.

She was lost in total ecstasy as her pussy clung to his monster cock. With every violent stroke she felt his maze of protruding veins rub against the walls of her pussy. The sensation caused her to cum in one violent orgasm after the other as he pounded into her with the force of a freight-train.

As my husband fucked her like a crazed animal she heard him utter through clinched teeth, "So fucking sexy..."

Like every teen my husband fucked it turned them on to know that they could excite such a huge cock. Each and everyone of them felt it was just them that turned on his monster cock. My husband had a unique talent for making every teen believe they were the only ones who could do that to his huge cock. It was his gift that always got him off on impeachment charges and re-elected to the Senate.

After drying off, my husband led her to the lingerie closet. As he walked with his arm around her narrow waist she looked-down and watched his giant cock bounce angrily from knee to knee. She could not believe that he was ready to fuck again after cumming so many times. She realized he was just getting started and the thought of his incredible stamina and ability to cum, stay rock-hard and cum again had her mind spinning with lust.

He had her in sexy pink see-through corset with nude stockings, attached to long garters and a pair of cream, colored high heels, her exact size 9. She knew right then and there at seeing what looked like a retail lingerie store that he fucked constantly. My husband had her dressed the way he wanted and her tattoos showed trough her nude stockings it brought out the animalistic side in him. It was a new look for her, but she had to admit she looked really hot.

For the next 72 hours it was nonstop fucking. My husband even missed two crucial Senatorial voting's that would help fund homeless shelters and after-school programs in his district to prevent kids from joining gangs and dropping out of school. Of course when he went back to his constituents he made an excuse of being in bed with a terrible virus. And his gullible constituents not only believed him they elected him again for the eighth term.

For the next two months she was in bed every night with my husband. She would be waiting for him dressed in a sexy outfit from the wide selection, high heel pumps and a glass of wine in her hand.

From there they fucked through the night, just like my husband said and well into the next day. During those endless hours he had the Goth teen in one continuous orgasm. There were times when he was fucking her like a mad-man to the point where she nearly passed-out to fucking her with the passion of a lover. Her oral skills with her tongue piercing generated huge orgasms from his monster cock, and his mouth on her pussy and asshole sent her into orbit.

Her time with my husband, included senatorial trips around the country, in addition to countless hours of fucking. During those meetings and trips she got to witness first-hand the back-door deals my husband made with lobbyists.

When her ex's grandfather returned from Europe she went back to his bed with him, but continued fucking my husband.

To Be Continued...