All Comments on 'Gillian's Justice Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a3d

Nice twist on looking back and the present, great writing as usual from you, your characters are so believable. I frown on the drug references but they are so relevant to the story and there are so many people around that would behave like your characters especially in the UK!

Joann69Joann69over 4 years ago
Call me Sherlock

It doesn't take a master of deduction to figure out who the murder was and why but the prosecutors motivation was clear but you're correct in saying this is one of your best.

rockyracoon2512rockyracoon2512over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story, loved the characters. Look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

There is no such thing as a bad story from you. This one was very good. They all are. It is very hard for me to gave a favorite. All your characters are well developed and believable. Thank you so much for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing please more

That was just amazing , please do not stop you are a natural writer all the best .....

RustyghRustyghover 4 years ago
I AGREE

I agree with you. This so far is as fine a story as you have ever written and I would know as I've read every story I've found you to be the author of. You are my favorite erotic fiction writer and I'm sure if you picked any other genre of writing you would do well also. Your character and plot development over the years has improved phenomenally. I'd really like to see you try your hand at writing a novel; I'm sure I'd find great pleasure in reading it. As it is, I am anxiously waiting to read each chapter of this story. I hope it is one of your longer works. You are a pleasure to read dear girl.

RustyghRustyghover 4 years ago
I missed "The End"

I really think you could take this story much further. Thank you for this short story all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another GREAT story.

Sorry I don't usually comment but wanted to let you know I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another fine story by Michele

I have been a fan of Michele’s for decades, as I dfind her stories have a real plot, some interesting characters and usually an innocent submissive protagonist. This time, she expands her repertoire adding a femme fatale to the mixture.

Of course I have to admit that in addition to thinking she is a darn good author the other reason I read every single one of her stories is that I had , about 5 years ago, spent the time to look Michele up and visit her several times in her apartment in Australia. Needless to say she is delightful in person, a sharp dresser, and very very accommodating, if you know what I mean. I left determined to continue to read her work as it is published, and, someday to pay her another, strenuous and rewarding visit

Toby_dogToby_dogabout 3 years ago
Very good

The story was very well written. Many readers to this site, don't understand that this is erotica, not smut. It is the story that makes the sex stand out, not the other way around. I have read several of your stories and have enjoyed all of them. Like me, I hope you continue to write. I will look forward to them all.

MasterredbarronMasterredbarronabout 3 years ago

very good just not your usual story but I found that a good thing. Your writing is excellent I have almost read all your stories XXX

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the way you build I p characters and create a storyline with erotica to support the story rather than it just being about the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3957 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES