Gillian's Justice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

"If you make any untoward moves Ms Dixon this pistol is likely to go off," he grunted as he tugged at her skirt.

He managed to get her skirt down to her knees and then he pulled her panties down her thighs. She was wearing hold-up stockings and her pert white buttocks were unprotected.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Lord Edward grunted as he kicked her heels as far apart as far as her skirt would allow and began to push his engorged cock against her sphincter.

Gillian had not expected to service any clientele today so she was not lubricated and Edward had difficulty trying to enter her. He kept the gun on her as he spat on his hand rubbed spittle on his bloated penis.

Gillian screamed as he thrust his way inside her; it felt like she was being ripped apart.

And then Lord Edward Beaumont screamed just as loud. Gillian had felt him ejaculate and thought that the scream was a cry of pleasure but then he screamed again and his cock slid out of Gillian's anus and he dropped the gun and fell on top of her.

Gillian felt every blow as Cecelia Flick repeatedly stabbed Lord Edward in the back with the silver letter opener that she held clenched in her fist.

Lord Edward's body fell to the floor and Cecelia leapt on him, raising the letter opener to stab him again.

Gillian caught Cecelia's wrist in a vice-like grip and prevented her from doing so.

She prised the weapon from Cecelia's fingers, which had now become pliant and limp. She pulled Cecelia to her feet.

Cecelia was in shock; almost comatose. Gillian shook her and slapped her face to bring her around.

"Take the gun. Go back to your workroom and shower. Do it quickly. Get dressed. Put the gun in your purse and go home and hide the gun somewhere safe," Gillian said succinctly and evenly.

"Do you understand?" Gillian shook her again but not as violently this time.

"Do it. Do it now. Don't say a thing to anyone understand?" Gillian used her authoritative tone.

Cecelia responded to her mistresses' voice.

She nodded.

"Say it!" Gillian shook her again.

"Yes mistress," she said meekly.

Gillian handed Cecelia the gun.

"You have fifteen minutes," her tone was soothing.

Gillian adjusted her clothing, closed and locked the door, and poured herself a gin and tonic. She watched Cecelia leave through the front door on the security camera. She drank two more gin and tonics and smoked as many cigarettes until she was sure that Cecelia was well clear of Fleur de Lis. Then she picked up the handset and dialled nine-nine-nine.

"You had better send the police to the Fleur de Lis Club on Gloucester Road in Kensington. There has been an incident," Gillian hung up the phone and lit another cigarette.

The End

Author's note. Personally I think this is my best story yet although it has drawn very few comments. i'd be interested in what you think readers xxx Michele

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers
12