Gimp - My Submission To Lady Fiona

Story Info
My initiation into the world of Lady Fiona.
3k words
4.13
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gimp woke from its fitful night of half sleep. Its caged cock driving it mad with the pain of a nocturnal erection.

Isolated from the outside world inside its cocoon of leather the gimp had no idea of the passage of time - its whole world centred on the pain in its groin. Suddenly the reverie was broken with the feeling of fresh air against its face. This was short lived as the fresh air was taken away to be replaced by the moist wetness of its Mistresses' groin.

With his tongue questing for her swelling clitty, gimp searched within the limits of its movements finally finding its target. Sucking the warm flesh into his mouth the gimp was treated to the flow of golden nectar from its mistress.

Warm bitterness filled its mouth and the gimp struggled to keep up with the flow until finally it stopped. Stomach full and rehydrated the gimp felt its world being sealed again, returning to contemplate the aching in its groin. The inside of its hood fresh with the scent of its owner.

Drifting back into consciousness gimp woke again. Pulling on his bonds the gimp formed a giant X in the bed, ankles and wrists tethered to the four corners of the frame. Leather covering all of its body with the exception of its cock - now exposed and flaccid.

Unknown to the gimp inside its isolation hood Mistress was approaching. The white noise inside the hood was replaced with her voice - 'shall we try again Gimp? - you have 30 seconds this time.'

Gimp focussed on its cock as it felt a light grasp. Then came the onslaught, balls and cock pumped and pressured in a frenzy of activity as its Mistress tried to elicit a response. Gimp concentrated as its cock stiffened in preparation for release. Then ... nothing. Gimp moaned into its hood humping the air cock pulsing. 'so near Gimp - shall we try again later today when you're quite ready?' White noise replaced the voice and gimp slipped back into sub space.

Later, now released from the bed the gimp now knelt on all fours, the pressure on its back varying a Lady Fiona shifted her weight as she watched the television. A buzz in its pussy and the lifting of her feet alerted gimp to a change in its duties. Turning through 90 degrees gimp presented its mouth searching for Mistress Fiona's sex.

Greedily gulping in her flaccid cock gimp began its work and was soon rewarded by a firm swelling. Sometime later another buzz and gimp stopped - no creamy reward had been bestowed. Gimp turned back to its previous position and felt the weight of Lady Fiona's feet being replaced, awaiting its next time of service

Lost in its world of isolation gimp had no sense of the passing of time until its reverie was broken by another buzz. Turning round once more gimp continued its ministrations. This time the cock was firmer and ready for its mouth. Licking and nibbling gimp caressed the head and shaft before sucking it all the way in to the back of its throat.

In and out the cock went until finally the gimp was rewarded. Sucking down all of the goodness bestowed up on it gimp continued to clean the cock - nurturing it in its mouth as it went flaccid again. Two buzzes and gimp withdrew to be kneeling in position. A flurry of soft hands closed the flap to its hood and feeling a chain being connected to its collar gimp was led off.

The lead continued to guide gimp - but this route was different from any taken before. Twisting and turning the texture under its hands and knees changed to something softer. The pull on the lead stopped and some distant rattling could be sensed. Suddenly gimp's eyes were flooded with light and its mouth cover was removed - blinking it realised it was outside.

The day was sunny and warm. 'Well Gimp I thought you deserved some outdoor time - but there is no gain without pain'. Gimp felt something being wrapped around its balls.

'Today I have a special task Gimp - there are 12 bones in the garden - all you have to do is locate them and then put them in this bowl '

Mistress placed a large dog bowl on the grass in front of the leather clad figure. 'Oh and if you get thirsty there is a water bottle fixed to the wall' Gimp looked and saw a water bottle with a large penis shaped teat. 'Right - chop chop Gimp - you haven't got all day .... and I'm not going to tell you how long you do have, but any missing bones by the time I come back and the consequences will be severe'.

Mistress disappeared. Gimp started to search - 'how hard can this be' - but after only a short shuffle the pain in its balls became noticeable as the spiked ball stretcher and attached weight came into play. Devious as always thought gimp, grunting through the pain and crawling off to complete its task. It knew the day would be long whatever happened

The pain in its balls soon receded to an ongoing annoyance as gimp toiled to find the bones. Tucked behind plants and sometimes just at the limits of its reach gimp slowly ticked them off in its head.

The sun was high now and the heat made gimp thirsty - moving towards its water Gimp sucked on the teat - nothing - slowly gimp drew the teat further into its mouth and finally when it was as far as gimp could bear it was rewarded with a trickle of warm water.

Moving back to its task gimp continued the quest, 7, 8, ...9, 10th finally tracked down located under the rhubarb. Gimp set off again from the dog bowl but was pulled up short as the weight on its balls refused to move. Gimp turned round to see the chain trapped under the heel of a foot.

The heel rose up into the outline of a pair of thigh high black boots, the calves extending gracefully from the 3 inch heels. Raising his head as much as he could Gimp's eyes moved from the top of the boots over the pearly flesh of thighs clad in dark blue fishnet stockings up to a pair of tight black leather briefs bulging with his Mistresses' package.

From here her waist disappeared into a severe boned corset, breasts bulging out above the hour glass waist. Shoulders bare, her long elegant arms were sheathed in tight leather gloves, a small riding crop clenched in the right hand. A leather choker cloaked her neck.

Finally above this her head was crowned in an mass of curly red hair, tied back into a severe pony tail, bright red lips sat beneath the mystery of a lace mask - green eyes fluttered behind the mask - long thick eyelashes castings shadows.

'Well Gimp -let's see how you have done - I hope you have not failed me.' Lady Fiona began counting - 'Oh dear Gimp only 10 tut tut - I guess you want to be punished'

Gimp disappeared back into darkness as the blindfold was replaced, its mouth closed once again - slipping into sub space to await its fate. A tug at his neck and gimp followed his Mistress as the lead took him to his fate. Mistress twisted and turned erratically sending gimp in loops until all sense of direction was lost.

Suddenly a voice broke into his world 'Right Gimp two bones short so that will be two rolls of the punishment dice. First let me choose a page from my book of punishments' Gimp heard the leaves of a book rustling followed by the clatter of dice. '11 Gimp - this could be interesting. Now let's roll for duration shall we?' The clatter of dice again - 'Ah I see'

His lead dragged him forwards again and as he moved the texture under his hands and knees changed once more suddenly from timber floors to something more unyielding. The lead was pulled taught and gimp stopped in its tracks.

'Right first some additions I think' Gimp felt cuffs being buckled around his ankles and wrists. Then an odd silence fell on his world and the pressure on his ears increased - headphones?

Unable to hear gimp was prompted by a series of tugs and pushes moving slowly forward as commanded down two steps before being manipulated to lie on his back. Now his arms and legs were tugged and clipped in place until once again he formed an oversized X.

Now something different - a distant grumbling could be felt through the floor below him then possibly a clang of metal. Gimp felt his cock and balls being pulled upwards before being held in place by an invisible force.

The headphones clicked into life. ' Well Gimp you've drawn the oubliette punishment - yes Gimp that does mean forgotten. Or in your case nearly forgotten as one part of your body will still be receiving attention.'

Gimp felt its cock and balls being exposed before something was applied to the flesh.

'Well Gimp I hope you like your new friend -- it's very stimulating' with that small tingles and shock began pulsing through gimp's genitals - jumping up within the limits of its bonds gimps head hit something solid - the oubliette lid. Truly only once piece of the gimp was left to be seen now.

The headphones crackled into life again - ' Let's just say that the duration dice were not kind to you my pet - I'll leave you to contemplate that one' The voice was now replaced with white noise and gimp's world filled with its constant hiss and the seemingly endless variation of rhythms and pain in its groin....

Gimps world suddenly went silent and the pain in its groin stopped - if it had been standing it would have fallen over at the shock. 'Well Gimp how long do you think that was? I guess you'll just never know'. Gimp sensed things being moved wrists and ankles being unclipped; then a tug on its leash. Rising stiffly from the pit it slowly moved forwards following his Mistress.

The pressure on his ears reduced suddenly and gimp was aware of muffled noises from outside its hood, then the blindfold was removed and finally the mouthpiece. Cool fresh air hit his face for what seemed like the first time in days.

'Punishment 2 then Gimp - you will be pleased to know that I rolled for you whilst you were forgotten. This one is quite simple Gimp but you will need to focus.'

Gimp was manoeuvred once more, positioned on all fours facing a wall before his wrists and ankles were clipped into place to unseen fixing points. A dragging noise could be heard and then he felt the intruder in his anus being pulled out and replaced with something larger? After so long being impaled there was little resistance and Gimp could no longer judge.

The clicking of heels returned and his Mistresses' pink patent leather boots appeared in front of him --

'Now for the fun part gimp'. Gimp now noticed the shininess on the wall in front of him shortly before a large, thick brown sucker based dildo was placed in front of him. The lead on his collar pulled him forwards until his lips grazed its glans. More shuffling and the intruder behind him was re-positioned to take up the slack.

'This punishment is quite simple Gimp - you are to practice your oral skills - all you needs are 1000 sucks of the dildo before your eyes and you will be done' With that something else appeared in front of gimp as the dildo was manipulated - a digital counter now adorned the phallus.

'All you have to do is press your nose against the button at the top Gimp and you will score a point ' To demonstrate an elegant finger tipped in red pressed the button. 'There I've given you one already - how kind of me.

Now you have 2 hours, that should be plenty of time.' The sound of receding heels was replaced with the whirr of motors as suddenly the intruder in its rear sprung into life - urging Gimps head forwards. Opening his mouth gimp moved towards the base of the dildo but failed to hit the button as the cock head nudged the back of his throat. Withdrawing gimp prepared for the next attempt. This time holding back his reflexes with all his will gimp made it to the button. 2.....3.......4.......5.......6....

Slowly the numbers rolled by, gimps throat was sore and his jaws ached. The despair felt at 635 was replaced by elation as the mid 950s passed by. 980.....981.......998, 999 and then relief as the counter landed back at zero.

The intruder continued to pressure him backwards and forwards but now all gimp had to do was swallow a manageable piece of the cock head. Finally the clicking heels returned. 'Very good Gimp I'm impressed. The punishment was only 500 but I do like to extend your boundaries'

The cocks were withdrawn and his hands and feet unclipped. Gimp collapsed exhausted.

'Now my Gimp what shall we do to finish ......?'

Once again gimp was taken by the lead and collar to another part of the house. Stopping he felt the collar and cuffs being removed shortly before the hood was pulled from his sweat soaked face. 'Gimp you stink - clean yourself up and make yourself presentable. You have 15 minutes then come and find me - naked'

Gimp saw he was in a shower room. Quickly removing the last of his bondage and leaving it in a neat pile on a nearby chair. Gimp grabbed a towel and entered the shower. Luxuriating in the warm water the tension of the past - hours, days? All sense of time was lost , eased away.

Drying himself off - gimp walked naked through the corridors until he found his Mistress seated in the lounge. 'Well Gimp let's see what you are made of and if all that training today has paid off -- kneel!'

Gimp knelt and felt a collar being placed around his neck once more. Leash applied gimp crawled behind his Mistresses clicking heels and into the bedroom. 'Please me Gimp -- pleasure me'.

Gimp contemplated the task ahead, formulating his plan as his Mistress sat coquettishly on the edge of the bed. Starting at the base of his Mistresses heels he lovingly caressed her calves and ankles massaging away the tension as first the boots and then the stocking were peeled away from her skin.

Leaving her panties in place the gimp continued to work his way up her body kneading and plying the flesh as the layers of drama were slowly stripped away. Gimp was met with soft murmurings of pleasure as he played his hands firmly across her shoulders, slipping off her bra and gently pinching and fondling her pert nipples.

Now naked with the exception of her leather thong, Gimp slowly pushed Lady Fiona back onto the bed. Kneeling at the foot of the bed gimp lovingly drew the leather down his Mistresses legs -- the flesh between them now springing into life -- the cock head glistening in the early afternoon sun.

Gimp nuzzled and licked his way up her inner thighs slowly moving towards her sex, drawing it into his mouth thinking of the counter he had experienced earlier that day. Sucking, nibbling and caressing gimp worked the cock into ultimate firmness. A quiver of the hips and gimp drank down his reward as the cum flowed into his mouth.

Staying in position Gimp allowed his Mistress to recover -- cleaning her cock as it oozed goodness into his mouth. 'Very good Gimp I think you have earned your reward -- climb onto the bed -- face down'

Gimp did as he was instructed. His extremities being slowly attached to the corner of the bed the giant X being formed once more. Pillows were suddenly thrust under his pelvis and his arse was forced higher into the air.

'Well Gimp I think we're ready -- oh silly me I nearly forgot'. With that a hood was placed over his head once again -- his world returning to isolation and darkness.

Then nothing -- once more the gimp was left to contemplate its fate.

A slash of pain returned his mind into sharp focus followed by a dozen more -- as Gimp's cheeks were enlivened by his Mistresses' hand. On the thirteenth stroke gimp felt something cold and soothing being applied to his cheeks dribbling slowly down between them before his hole was pierced by something. 'well Gimp how do you like my new toy' his Mistress taunted him riding him with her strap on, splitting him in two, plunging in and out of the depths of his hole until finally gimp could take no more -- spilling his seed through the pressure on his prostate.

'What a mess Gimp- tidy this up at once and then meet me in the lounge ' His wrists and ankles were freed and the gimp removed his bondage before carefully cleaning and tidying the room to the state it had been in before.

Only once fully satisfied with his work gimp left the bedroom and made his way to the lounge -- to find Lady Fiona clothed once more in a leather basque, stockings and thigh high boots. In front of her were two piles of clothes - on the left those he had entered her world with, on the right a collection of straps and buckles

'Well Gimp you have done well and now you have a choice - put on your vanilla clothes and leave, or kneel before me as I make you my live in play thing. What will it be .....?'