Releasing Mistress’s Frustrations

Story Info
Mistress torments her restrained submissive.
1.5k words
4.11
15.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analyst43
analyst43
41 Followers

Naked, except for a medical mask, head bowed, legs shoulder width apart, arms behind my back, I stand in front of Mistress's St Andrew's Cross.

A shudder runs down my spine, triggered by a combination of excited anticipation and nervous trepidation. Because of the virus, it had been far too long since I'd last submitted to Mistress. My trust in her is complete. I know she will always respect my hard limits, but that leaves so many avenues and soft limits to probe and explore.

I remind myself to breath slowly and deeply, as I wait, staring at the wooden floor. There's music playing. It's an oldie by The Velvet Underground, Venus in Furs. How apt. Time passes slowly.

A door opens, and I hear the click-clack of Mistress's heels as she enters the room. She pauses, opens a drawer, then rips open a condom pack. Mistress crosses the room to stand in front of me. I can see she's wearing a black, skin-tight, latex outfit with high-heeled boots. Her long, blonde hair streams out the back of a full-face hood. As she's also wearing a medical mask, all I can see of her face are her sparkling eyes. My heart skips a beat. She grabs my shaven cock, encases it in the condom, before squeezing it a few times. "Well, I don't want my cock dripping on the floor and we both know just how much I can make it drip. Now, greet me properly," she orders. I fall to my hands and knees, then place a gentle kiss on each of Mistress's boots.

Mistress bends down and runs her fingers through my hair. I feel her nails on my scalp, then she grabs a handful of hair and slowly, but insistently, pulls me to my feet. Keeping hold of my hair, she leans close and whispers in my ear, "It's been too long since you were here slave. This virus has been frustrating me, but now I can release my frustrations on you. I hope you're ready." "Yes, Mistress," I respond.

Mistress binds my wrists and ankles in red leather cuffs, then tells me to turn around, before forcing my legs wide apart, securing the ankle cuffs to a spreader bar. Pushing me against the cross, she secures the wrist cuffs at head height. A full-face hood is slipped over my head and zipped tight. Now I can't see what's about to happen. Mistress certainly knows how to play with my mind as well as my body!

Leaning against the cool wooden cross, my cock twitches. I have an idea about what to expect, but with the hood in place, I'm reliant on my hearing. The sound of Mistress's boots moving around the room is my only information. She moves up against my back, leaning against me, forcing me against the cross. I love the feeling of her latex outfit against me. Her hands stroke up and down the sides of my body, barely touching at all, sending a shiver down my spine. She reaches around the cross to grab my cock then starts to hump me, as though she's fucking me with a strap-on. Her hand gently milks my cock in time to movement of her hips. Too soon she stops and pulls away declaring, "Now you're a little frustrated too slave. Remember, you are here for my pleasure, not yours! Time to really start playing."

With one hand resting on my shoulder, Mistress starts to spank my buttocks. At first, it's a relatively gentle tap to get the blood flowing, alternating from left to right buttock, each blow in a slightly different spot. Soon, the strikes get stronger and I can feel my flesh quivering with each impact. The pain increases and my body starts to tense, anticipating the next blow. They stop, and Mistress caresses my ass. "Hm, warming up nicely," she laughs. After a minute's hiatus, the spanking continues. I realize I'm being spanked to the rhythm of the music playing in the background. My befuddled brain can't recall what the song is, but it's loud with a fast tempo and Mistress's hand matches the beat. It strikes high and low. Inside and outside. Left and right. Multiple strikes on the same spot. No inch of my buttocks is left untouched. As the song reaches the crescendo, Mistress starts to spank my anus, then moves slightly lower to spank my balls that are exposed between my spread legs. Mercifully, these last strikes are not too hard.

Mistress moves away and I remember to breath deeply. I hear her return and then feel the gentle swish of a flogger at the top of my back. The flogger moves around the top of my back, warming the skin. These are gentle impacts, but I know this won't last. After my back is warmed, the flogging intensifies, changing from a swish to a thwack. Then there are 2 floggers. Their strikes alternate. Left then right. Left then right. The hits are rapid, and I can visualize them in constant motion behind me. Mistress truly has a world class flogging technique!

The floggers move to my already sensitive buttocks, striking from below for a stronger impact. I feel myself trying to escape by standing on my tiptoes, but there's no escape, and deep down, I don't want to escape. I bow my head between the arms of the cross, trying to relax, trying to breath, trying to accept my helplessness, my fate.

The flogging slows, then ends with a few gentle swishes at my cock and balls. Mistress caresses my back and buttocks feeling their warmth, then drags her nails across them. The contrast in sensations is exquisite.

"Turn around," I'm ordered. This isn't easy with the spreader bar between my ankles, but I awkwardly shuffle into position, my arms now crossed above my hooded head.

Mistress grasps my right nipple, squeezing and pulling it before twisting it harshly. I whimper softly as the left nipple receives the same treatment. Mistress smiles. Her nails drag slowly down my chest, stomach, and thigh, then her hand moves to grab my balls, pulling them down, crushing and twisting them. Now I'm groaning. With her other hand, she milks my cock a few times, and we both know that I'm already dripping. Releasing my cock, she drags her nails across my tightly squeezed balls, then digs them in. I inhale sharply, then try to relax into the pain. Releasing my tension, acknowledging the futility of my position and complete lack of control, I start to breathe again.

Taking a long cord, Mistress carefully winds it tightly around and around the top of my scrotum. After several laps, the cord is tied, but with a loop dangling below my stretched balls. A heavy weight is clipped to the loop, pulling my balls even further from my body. Mistress starts the weight swinging between my legs, then stands back to admire her work. She decides that more weight is needed, so 2 more are added. I close my eyes to focus on my breathing and the knowledge that Mistress knows exactly what she's doing.

I hear the boots moving away, then returning. Again, my right nipple is grabbed stretched and twisted before a tight clamp is fastened to it, biting into the sensitive skin, then the left nipple receives the same treatment. I can feel a chain dangling between my nipples. A cord is wrapped tightly around my cock, then tied to the chain between my nipples. Mistress starts the ball-stretching weights swinging again. This pulls my cock down, which pulls on the chain, intensifying the nipple torture. So many stimuli to think about.

Just as I'm becoming accustomed to these sensations, I feel a gentle tap on my stomach. It feels like a riding crop. The crop slides down my stomach then is lifted. I anticipate being struck, but nothing happens. Just as I relax, it hits the inside of my thigh. A stinging blow that makes me flinch, causing the weights to swing harder. Mistress works her way down, then up, the inside of my left leg with rapid strikes of the crop. The individual blows are not too hard, but cumulatively they hurt. Then it's time for the other leg. I try not to flinch as flinching tightens the nipple clamps. Mistress takes hold of my cock, though I can't really feel her touch through the cord it's wrapped in. She drags the crop up and down my cock, then gently taps its swollen head. Then again, and again, the taps getting harder and closer together. Now I'm whimpering and struggling, but there's no escape. Just when I fear I'm reaching my limit, the blows stop.

Mistress leans against me. I can feel the skin-tight latex against my tormented body. I can hear her breathing gently into my ear and I start to calm down. "Good boy," I hear, "Good boy. I can feel my frustrations starting to melt away already. Now, what shall I do with you next?" I know this is a rhetorical question, but reply, "Whatever you wish Mistress." She laughs.


analyst43
analyst43
41 Followers