Gina

Story Info
Gina has to start a new life.
2.2k words
4.35
12k
7

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 1

Gina stared at the oak box. She was in a daze and unsure of what was happening to her. She had been in this fugue state since last week. The day her entire life went to shit, and more. She heard the vicar start to speak but she didn't register what he was saying and it just sounded like a monotone drone to her. Then the organ started and the few people in the church made a half-hearted attempt at singing the hymn. She started to cry for the umpteenth time in the last week.

Gina closed her eyes and tried to make sense of what had happened. Her husband of twenty years had left her. Not just left her, but had shot himself in his office in their plush villa on the out skirts of London. She had found him after investigating the noise of the gun going off. He was slumped in his leather office chair where she had given him so many pleasurable experiences during their time together. The wall behind him was coated with his blood and small pieces of his brain.

She had just knelt at his knees in her usual position from when they were together and cried for more than an hour. Then her muddled brain told her that she should act, but she was not sure how. For twenty years this man had controlled everything in her life. He told her when to eat, sleep, and drink and what to wear. She had only left their home about a dozen times since they moved in ten years ago. Even now, as she knelt crying before him with her arms wrapped around his legs she was dressed in only stockings and a suspender belt and four inch heels. This is what he demanded that she wore at all times, and he regularly updated her lingerie drawer with on-line purchases to ensure that this was possible.

Her eyes had fallen on the telephone and she knew she had to call someone but she wasn`t sure who. More to the point was she didn`t know how to use the telephone as he had forbidden her from touching it. Gradually her mind cleared enough to remember a time before he took over her life and tentatively picked up the handset and dialled 9-9-9.

The young policeman who had come to the door was more shocked by this gorgeous forty year old woman with the face of an angel and the body of a Vogue model that opened the door to him, than the blood drenched corpse in the office. The fact that she was naked apart from stockings, suspenders and four inch heels he put down to shock. She fought him as he tried to cover her nakedness with a blanket as she shouted, "I can`t he has forbidden it!" before relenting and let him cover her as she lay on the floor crying.

The next days were like a very, very bad dream. Charles, her husband's lawyer had been a constant visitor. He had tried to explain the reasons behind the events but Gina was struggling to take it all in as she had no knowledge of her husband's finances or business dealings. She had lived in this cocoon for nearly twenty years and her husband provided her everything and she gave her all to him whenever and as often as he had asked her.

Eventually it was made clear to her that her husband had had serious business problems for some time and had borrowed heavily to keep his business going. At some point around two weeks ago his creditors had issued him an ultimatum that he had to sell all of his assets to cover the debts. Once he had calculated that his debts far outweighed his assets he put a pistol in his mouth and blew his brains out. There was no life insurance as he had long since liquidated that and so in essence Gina was penniless and destitute, as the house was being repossessed at the end of next week.

Gina had no skills apart from being a doting wife that fulfilled her husbands every wish and the only possessions she had were a couple of dresses that she wore when they had visitors. Five draws of assorted lingerie and a box of sex toys that her husband had bought her. All other items in the house were to be auctioned for the creditors.

Gina had no family. She was an only child and both her parents had been killed in a car crash one year before she met Bill, her husband. He had taken in the distraught nineteen year old and married her one year later. From that day on he had controlled every aspect of their lives and Gina was quite happy to allow him to do it.

At the beginning his demands had seemed strange, but eventually she had adapted to his way of life and found that she enjoyed not having to decide anything for herself. Some of the rules that Bill had created were not to her liking at the beginning of their marriage and he had had to punish Gina on many occasions until she conformed to his idea of a perfect marriage and she a perfect wife. Unusually she had found that she enjoyed these punishments in a perverse way. However, as the time moved on Bill`s need to punish Gina diminished to such a degree that it now only occurred around once a month as she knew the rules and followed them willingly.

Bill was a highly sexed man and they had had sex at least twice a day for over twenty years. She too enjoyed sex, and was happy to comply with his sexual demands whatever they were, and whenever he wanted. She would often wander into his office and gently take him in her mouth as he was on a call. He was most excited by this when it was a video call with his employees and he would be breathing heavily as the call finished and within seconds of finishing the call he would ejaculate in her mouth.

Gina started as she heard her name called by the vicar and saw that the coffin was being carried out to the graveyard.

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground Gina looked up and took in the small party who had attended the funeral. Charles, the lawyer was there with his wife. One distant cousin of Bill`s that she had never met until today. A couple of his older ex-employees that had offered her their condolences earlier and standing a little apart from the rest of the mourners was a distinguished couple that she didn`t know.

The couple were in their early forties and she was a striking looking woman with a fabulous body for a women her age. Her long legs were toned and athletic and this was accentuated by the knee length black boots she was wearing with impossibly high five inch heels. Her legs were encased in sheer black nylon and she was wearing a figure hugging black dress that was short and finished two or three inches above her knees. The dress had a small V neck that dipped between two medium sized breasts. Her long blonde hair was hanging to her shoulders and rippled in the gentle breeze of the graveyard. It were her eyes that caught Gina`s attention. Blue and sparkling and she had applied a light blue eyeshadow which made them look bigger. Her nails and makeup were immaculately done. She could have graced the cover of a fashion magazine instead of standing in a graveyard in North London.

The man was maybe a few years older and his brown hair had a touch of salt and pepper at the borders. He was clean shaven and dressed in a double breasted black suit, pristine white shirt and a black tie. His body was also obviously well cared for and there was not an ounce of fat on his six feet one inch frame.

The two strangers smiled at Gina as the small group started to break up and go their separate ways. There was no party planned for after as Gina had literally one pound fifty in her pocket. She only had that because she had found it in one of Bill`s desk drawers. All Bill`s money and bank accounts had been frozen by the creditors.

Gina was frozen in place as she really didn`t know what to do or where to go. She was getting cold now as she stood in the graveyard in just a short black dress. She didn`t own a coat as she never went out. She was just starting to walk to the gate of the graveyard when she heard a cough behind her and a strong manly voice say, "Excuse me Gina. Could we have a word please?"

Turning, she looked straight into the hazel eyes of the distinguished man she had noticed earlier. His eyes were hypnotizing and held her gaze, but she did notice that the woman was standing just behind him.

"Of course, but how do you know my name?" she asked

The man cleared his throat before saying, "My name is Peter Lord and this is my wife Ann," pointing at the lady at his side. "We knew Bill very well, and in fact I think we were the last people he contacted before he.........you know?"

Gina`s interested was piqued by this revelation and asked, "Really? It`s funny but I never heard Bill mention you. How did you know him and why do you say you were the last people he contacted?"

Peter cleared his throat once more and in a deep baritone voice he said, "We knew each other from a chat room that was for people who, how do you say, had our special tastes?" Gina`s brow furrowed as she tried to understand what this handsome man was telling her, as he continued, "We are a dominant couple and your husband was also a dominant man. I think you will agree with that?" and he raised a quizzical eyebrow. After Gina blushed crimson and nodded, he went on, "When Bill had decided to, ahem, finish things, he was worried about you. His last act before pulling the trigger was to ask us to take you in and we agreed if you would be willing?"

Gina took a deep breath before replying, "Take me in. What does that mean? You know nothing about me so why should you do that?"

It was then that the striking woman spoke in a very clear voice, "We know more about you than anybody else,probably. Bill used to share the things with us that you did together and photos and videos that he took of you when you were, how should I say this, Fucking? We liked what we saw and so agreed to take you into our house as our submissive, should that be something that is of interest to you? We know that you are absolutely destitute, so it is a good option for you. However, if you refuse the offer, Bill instructed us to give you one thousand pounds to start over. We know you are comfortable with the lifestyle, so please think it over. We are staying tonight in The Marriot very close to your home. We leave at eleven tomorrow, so if you want to come with us please be there before then!" and she handed Gina a card and the two of them turned and left Gina standing by herself, staring at the card.

Gina was at home just sitting on the sofa. This act alone felt strange to her, as she had never been allowed onto the furniture apart from when she was bent over the back of it when she was being punished or when she rode Bill`s cock as he sat there. She gazed at the card and made her mind up in just a few minutes. She had never really known another life apart from that of serving Bill. Even she knew that a thousand pounds wasn`t a lot of money these days, and definitely not enough to get a place to live. She went into the bedroom and threw her belongings into a suitcase. Her belongings were not so much. The lingerie, a couple of pairs of heels, the sex toys and the other dress. She was wearing her only other dress.

She went to the office and picked up the phone. Charles had spent ten minutes teaching her how to use it in case she needed him for something. She looked at the card and dialled,and was happy as Ann`s distinctive voice answered, "Hello. Who is this?"

"It`s Gina. I am ready. Can you pick me up please Ann?"

The answer was delivered curtly, "We will be there tomorrow at eleven, and from now on you will refer to me as Mistress and my husband will be called Sir or Master! Do you understand?"

Gina was smiling as she replied with a hint of anticipation in her voice, "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress!" and the phone went dead.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers