Gina & Marco Take a Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James turned off the engine and opened his door. "Come on, I'll introduce you to Chuck." He told them as he guided them in and walked first into the building. "CHUCK, get out here you salty son of a bitch! I got a hot mama and her man here to see you." He yelled when they were in the empty shop. Shortly after that a man in his 20's with a large beard walked out wiping his hands on his jeans. He was covered in tattoos and it made his white skin colorful as it escaped the sleeves of his plain white shirt. Marco stayed quiet as James and Chuck embraced in a quick hug and then watched them talk quietly and dart their eyes in gina and Marco's direction.

Soon, Chuck walked in their direction and smiled broadly before speaking to Gina, "I hear that we have some work to do. Is that correct?" He said. Then stood in front of Gina and looked at her intently from head to toe then back up to her eyes again. "Where are we working today?" He asked her.

Gina moved her hand up to her chest, "I have some work here already and I was hoping you could work off of it. I also wanted to have some touch-ups on my thigh as well." And she moved her hand down and ran it up and down at top of her thigh while looking at Chuck. Marco looked on as Chucks eyes were drawn to her breasts then down to her crotch. Chuck looked over at him. "These are some pretty intimate areas. Are you going to be a problem man?" He asked Marco.

Gina spoke up and answered for him, "I've had my pussy finger-fucked by our Uber driver then jerked a guy off on the plane right in front of him. I'm sure we can handle a little touchy-feely while you work." She said as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other and leveraged her hand on her hip in a stance that said she meant what she said.

"Is that right James? You got this ladies juices on your fingers? You lucky prick." Chuck said to James.

"Fuck if it was me. All I did was feel up on her thigh, I'd have tried more but he came out to soon. I'll be happy to remedy that right now though." He spoke as he moved towards Gina.

"Fuck Off man. Your more than welcome to stay and see how it looks when I'm done but hands off. I don't need you scaring away my clients." Chuck told him as he waved him away. Then he turned to Marco and reached out and put his hand on Ginas breasts and began moving them around. "So this doesn't bother you? How about this?" He asked as he then moved his hand down between her legs.

Marco replied while looking jittery, "We are here on vacation and I just want the work to be top-notch. If you need to touch and move things around then you have to. Gina's all that matters."

"Alright. I'm taking her now and you will sit here. You can come back once in a while to see the progress but there's no room for you to stay there. We'd end up being on top of each other." He told Marco, then walked away from him and Gina followed behind him.

"I seen him fuck a mans girl and get her cumming five minutes after meeting them. Better be careful of your girl man." James said to him.

"We've been married a long time now. I'm not worried about her being unfaithful, she was just playing along earlier to make things exciting. She wouldn't do anything without me." He told James in reply. He then walked into the back of the studio and into the room he watched Chuck and his wife walk into. When he walked in he saw Gina sitting in a chair with her top already removed and her pants in a pool on the floor.

Gina smiled at him as Chuck was moving around his room putting ink in little bottles and getting a paid of paper towels ready then sat down in a chair that was placed between Gina's legs. "He said we could hammer both spots this way." She said then looked down as Chuck began moving his hands on her chest.

"This bras gotta go as well I'm afraid." Chuck said in a matter of fact manner.

"Why?" She asked him.

"Well you can leave it on but it's gonna get fucked up while I work." He told her.

She leaned forward toward Chuck and reached the bottom of the bra and pulled it up over her head and as she did so Chuck watched as one at a time her breasts fell from the trappings of the bra and bounced in front of him. He reached out gently and held one in the palm of each gloved hand. "Damn, Your nipples are harder than I have ever seen nipples get." He said as he used his thumb on each finger to flick the nub of her nipples left and right. Then he leaned forward and placed first one then the other nipples in his mouth. With each breast he sucked then nibbled at her tit which caused her to squeal and Marco watched as she wrapped her hands around his head and pulled his head tighter against her chest.

He then broke loose and leaned back before he stood up. Marco watched as Chuck unbuckled his belt then opened the waistband of his pants and pulled them down his legs along with his underwear. He then sat down and his cock was pointing directly at Ginas cunt. He thought that he should say or do something but doing this would tell Gina that he didn't trust her. Another thing that passed through his mind was that he wanted to see what else this guy would try.

To his surprise Chuck pulled his chair so close that his cock was rubbing against the crotch of Ginas panties. He leaned forward and as he did so his cock slid up along her panties and Marco watched as the fabric drew tight and seemed to pull in from the sides by the pressure of his movements. Chuck held his tattoo gun in one hand and placed his other hand on an exposed breast. As he began working on the tattoo in the center of his chest Marco noticed him slowly grinding his cock up and down the gusset of her panties. Before he even started to tattoo he put his tattoo gun down and then reached down and pushed her panties to the side.

He tried to push his cock into her very wet pussy but from his angle he didn't have the leverage or height needed until he stood up. When he stood up he pushed forward and her pussy swallowed his entire cock in one smooth motion. As he pierced her she cried out in ecstasy. She had been waiting to get a cock in her pussy all day and at this point she didn't care whose it was. Chuck began pumping in and out and speeding up quicker and quicker as he did. "James, Are you still out there?" He asked in a loud volume.

"Yeah man, I ain't got nowhere else to be." Was the reply that reached him from the front of the shop.

"I gotta have him come back here for a few minutes so you have to step out." He told Marco before addressing James again. "Get your skinny black ass back here and see what that other Uber driver got."

Marco dutifully moved back into the hallway and was quickly passed by James going into the room.

As soon as he was in the room James let out a holler. "Holy Shit man, That wasn't even 5 minutes. This bitch must have been beyond ready for it. Think she'd mind sucking on this fat black dick?" He asked Chuck while fishing his cock out of his pants. He then turned back toward Marco. "What do you think? She ever have dark meat before?" He asked him. Marco looked down at his large impressive member and simply shook his head no. James turned back then walked to the head of the table and had Gina lie down on her back and she turned her head towards James.

As soon as he placed his cock at her lips she opened her mouth and leaned forward. She greedily took as much of his cock as she could but still much of his shaft remained out of her mouth. "Gotta prime this mouth some before we can go deep. Hows that pussy treatin' ya'" James asked Chuck.

"Best pussy I've had in a long while. Gotta say I love it when you bring me tender treats like this one." Chuck told him as they both began pumping in and out of Gina. She was to busy moaning around James thick cock and Chuck making her cum multiple times to even comprehend that they were talking let alone understand what they were saying.

"I was surprised as shit when they asked about the shop and just knew I had to be the one to bring them in for their appointment. I mean look at these titties." He said as he reached across her chest and pulled up sharply on one of her hardened nipples. When he did that Gina screamed around his cock and James quickly pulled his cock out. It glistened in the light of the shop. "Damn, this wife of yours almost sucked my cock straight off my body. I still gotta check her oil levels when Chucks done." He said to Marco in the hallway.

"Just...About...Doooooonne." Chuck said as he slowed down then finally pulled out his cock and moved to her head and presented his cock to her empty and waiting mouth. She let him stick his cock in her mouth and she cleaned the dribbles of cum that still seemed to be emptying from his orgasm. She licked him clean and kept sucking him in her mouth and even moved her hands up to play with his balls. As she was manipulating him she forgot that her legs were wide open until she felt James grab her by the waist and deftly flip her over on her belly then slide her to where her feet dangled from the end of one side and her breasts flopped over the other side of the table width wise. Chuck stayed at her head and stuck his cock back in her face which she readily accepted into her mouth again and James lined his dick up with her pussy which was now dripping a steady stream of Chucks cum mixed with her own juices.

As James pushed the head of his dick into her Gina instinctively moved forward and she felt Chucks cock grow hard again and tickle the back of her throat. James didn't seem to understand the idea of building up to a speed as what he did was to begin jack-hammering right away into Ginas already well used cunt. He reached forward and gripped a handful of her hair and began wildly pumping into her and after just five minutes of this he slumped over her back and was breathing heavy. As he relaxed on her back Chuck was just finishing up a second round with this wife and dumped a lesser load into her mouth than he left in her pussy. Both men then slowly pulled their cocks out of her and got dressed again. They then disappeared out the back and left Gina and Marco alone in the shop.

"I can't believe that just happened."Gina said, she was clearly exhausted and Marco could see that she was barely able to lift her head to look at him.

"That was so hot babe. I never even imagined something like that would happen." He told her.

Gina used what little energy she had left to push herself up off the table then use some paper towels sitting on the table to collect the cum that was leaking from her pussy. Marco and Gina looked down and noticed how red her pussy had gotten and Gina remarked, "Guess I've never been fucked like that before huh?" She said to Marco.

"Definitely not by me." He admitted.

After another seven minutes of waiting in the shop, James and Chuck came back in. "Alright you two, I gotta close up early. If your trip is a few days I might be able to squeeze you in later but as it is, you guys took up a lot of my time tonight so I gotta keep the deposit. You understand right?" He said as he started to push them out of his room and the shop entirely. Gina barely had time to put her shirt back on and held her bra in her hands. She had her pants pulled up but the river of cum was still slowly coming out and stained the crotch of her pants. "James here said he would drive you back to your hotel and give you his number so he could take you around town this week. You will just have to pay him in more than just money."

Gina and Marco followed James out of the shop and climbed into his car and they all remained quite as they made their way back to the hotel. When they arrived, James pushed a slip of paper into the waistband of Ginas pants. "Here's my number. Give me a call if you get lonely while Marco's getting ice in the hotel or you need some company during your trip." Then pushed deeper in her pants and slid his fingers through her sticky pussy then pulled them out and fed her his fingers. She opened her mouth and accepted the combined cum of James and Chuck then once his fingers were clean they exited his car and walked into the hotel and went up the elevator. As soon as they got in the room they fell into the bed and didn't even change before falling asleep in each others arms. As Marco drifted off to sleep he had one final thought. 'If this was the first day of their vacation, what does the rest have in store for us.'

12