Gina at the Swing Club

Story Info
Swing club, wife-share night, mfm.
5.1k words
4.09
24.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N - this is a wife-sharing tale. It is a fictionalized version of a actual happening. While the memory is pretty strong, some of the details were a little vague - so I had to fill in the gaps to make this a story worth reading.

All participants were over 20 years of age.

==============================================================

Gina and I went to an off-premise swing club in Nashville this one time. I had forgotten all about it until one insomnia-filled night when my brain just wouldn't shut off. I started telling this story in my head to help me fall back to sleep. It didn't work.

Anyway, we had had some sexual fun, before. (See "Getting Gina Pregnant") And, we had talked about doing way more than that.

We were in a mixed doubles bowling league during this time. One of the other couples was interested and interesting. I was 10 years older than Gina - and they were smack in the middle between us, in age. They had been high-school sweethearts. We think they had been each other's firsts, but never confirmed that. At any rate, Bob and I had spoken freely about some of our experiences in the past, without getting too into the weeds with details. Bob was very interested in doing something different. Becky was very, very conservative. She had been raised in a very restricted, religious environment. Gina and I were convinced Bob had been her first and only.

We were on the same team with Bob and Becky. We bowled and socialized together every week. About midway through the league term, we were invited to their home one Friday evening. We went and had a great time. We played cards. We danced a little bit. Bob with Gina and Becky with me, and vice versa. It was a great evening.

It was obvious that Bob had said something to Becky about our playing around. She was intrigued. She whispered some questions during our dancing. She seemed to be interested. I answered them consistent with what I'd already told Bob, confirming what they had already talked about. Our evening ended with a promise to see each other at the next bowling league night.

We traded visits to each other's homes several times. Gina and I would always leave very charged up and have wonderful sex when we got home. While we did get closer and dance more, it never progressed beyond that. Becky had told Bob that she just didn't think she could do that with anyone. Maybe sometime in the distant future. We were happy to continue as friends, though. They were a lot of fun. A few months later, Bob got orders and they moved away.

Meanwhile, Gina and I were exploring other avenues for sexual adventure. We discovered an off-premise swing club in Nashville. We submitted the application and paid our entry fee. A few days later, we got the reservation and ticket details along with a list of rules. The list of rules basically boiled down to some variation of 'no exposed genitalia' and 'no sex on the premises.' The club was BYOB. We had never done anything quite like this, before. We had no idea what to expect, really. We did our best to have an open mind ready for a new experience.

We got a hotel room with a king-sized bed near the club because we didn't plan to take any chances on DWI/DUI. And, besides, we were kinda hoping something might come of our visit to the club. We dressed casually and indicated in the 'rules' and...

When we arrived, we discovered the club was actually pretty nice. It wasn't skeezy at all. It had a 70s décor in the early 90s. It seemed to work, though. It wasn't too much different from any serviceman's club on any base I'd been in. Except, everyone knew why we were gathering. These were people that were open to the swinging lifestyle.

The fee schedule catered to couples. Single ladies were discounted and single men were charged a premium. As a direct result of this structure, the mix of people was pretty balanced. There may have been a few extra single men, but it wasn't outrageous. I set up our BYOB and got us a couple of starter drinks to get us loosened up a little.

We looked around checking the place out. There was a dance floor but the music wasn't overpowering. It was just right for dancing without precluding talking at the tables around the dance floor. There were a few quieter alcoves around the edges of the place. It was pretty big and there were about 50-60 people in the place when we got there at 9PM.

We were readily identifiable as newbies. An older couple (late 50s, I think) invited us to sit at their table for a bit. We did and had a very enjoyable visit. They were actually waiting on another couple. This was a thing for them. Both couples were from out of town in different directions. They would show up at this club, have a few drinks/laughs, and dance a bit, then retire to a nearby hotel where they would enjoy a leisurely partner swap. But they (and we) were happy to have a visit while they waited on their friends. I danced a bit with Ramona. Gina danced with Bill. Ramona made my dick hard during our close, slow dances. She was very hot. Gina told me later that Bill was well endowed and it was obvious. That made her smile. I admit to hoping that their friends might be no-shows.

Alas, that was not to be. Their friends showed up around 10PM. We sat with the 4 of them for a bit but, it was clear they were chomping at the bit to leave and go to their hotel. After hugs all around, the four of them left. We sat alone at that table for a few tracks from the DJ. We danced with each other. We kept our heads on a swivel looking for opportunity. Gina was on her third drink. She was happy and having a good time. She was also very horny. Rubbing against Bill's cock had started her warmup. Rubbing against mine was keeping her on the bubble.

It was getting close to 11 when we saw William. He was, we observed, one of the single men present. He was sitting by himself at a table near one of the alcoves. He was a big guy. I was six feet and about 190. He was easily 6'4" and probably 240-250. But, this wasn't a guy with a gut, he was just a big, burly man. Gina was interested. She kept looking over at him. He would make eye-contact but wasn't creepy or staring. She just kept an eye on him for several DJ tracks. Also, we didn't really see anyone else that interested us that wasn't already settled in one of the larger groups of people that were scattered around the place. The only negative comment I could make about the place was that it was pretty 'cliquey.'

I suggested she should go and ask to join him for a bit. She wanted to. But, she didn't really want to, either. She was playing shy. I kept urging her to go. I told her I would follow a few steps behind for support.

Finally, she agreed. She did her best to do a sultry walk over to his table. She was looking pretty hot in the dress she was wearing. Gina was short, 5'3", and kinda stocky with shoulder length dirty blonde hair and B-cups. I was walking a few paces behind her. I could just hear her ask if he minded if we joined him. He gave the universal hand wave to indicate that the seats were free and she sat down, "I'm Gina!"

He told her he was William. Then she introduced me and I sat.

We spent some time visiting and getting to know each other. He told us he was a semi-regular at this club, tried to come by at least once every 4-6 weeks. While we were talking, I left them for a bit to use the restroom. In the men's room, there was a woman getting fucked by two guys, standing in the middle of the men's room. I thought that wasn't allowed. I took care of business and then went back to Gina and William. I told them what I saw and we had a little laugh at it.

We continued to get to know each other. I made mention of the fact that we hadn't seen William on the dance floor. He responded, he hadn't noticed Gina out there, either. A grin. A smile. Gina took hold of his hand and nearly dragged him to the dance floor. It was a slow dance. You wouldn't have been able to put a frog's hair between them as they held on to each other and danced. I noticed that Gina had her hands firmly on his ass. Her knuckles were nearly white she was gripping so hard. William had a difficult time reaching down to her ass because of their height difference, but his hands were all over her back and sides. They were really getting into it.

As the track ended, they came back to the table and were just about settled when we saw a commotion. The bouncers were escorting the woman and her two friends from the bathroom right out the front door. We had another good laugh at that. But, I commented that it looked like the two of them might get the bum's rush next because of the near-fucking they were doing on the dance floor. Gina blushed and swatted my shoulder. William just smiled and pointedly asked her if she wanted to dance again.

This time, William led her to the dance floor and he spun her around and danced with his front to her back. He was kinda bent over a bit and was running his hands all over Gina's front. She was facing me and kept her eyes right on mine. William had one hand on her right breast and the other hand was cupping her mons through her dress. He bent down and kissed her neck under her right ear. She just about melted into his arms when he did that. He was digging his hand into her pussy and was clearly fingering her through her clothes. After a few minutes of this, her face and shoulders flushed bright red, her 'tell' - she just had a full fledged orgasm right there on the dance floor in front of the whole damn place. She looked right at me with the brightest, fullest smile on her face, then broke eye-contact with me and turned to kiss William right on the mouth.

She spun around and they finished the dance facing each other. William had both hands on her back. But, I couldn't see one of Gina's hands on his back or ass or anywhere. I kept watching as close as I could and realized she had his cock in her hand. I could see her arm move a little bit as they danced.

When the track ended, they came back to the table. William guided Gina to walk directly in front of him so his erection wasn't obvious to all of the people they walked past. He was walking a little stiff-legged. I gave him a big smile when he sat down. Gina had lost any residual shyness and sat on one of his legs with her legs between his and her arms draped around his neck. She bent down to kiss him and they started what we used to call heavy petting right there at the table.

I suggested it might be time to take this party elsewhere, if they were ready to do that. Gina was enthusiastic. William seemed even more so. Yeah, I was ready, too. We went out to the parking lot and I described where our hotel was. He was familiar with the area and said he'd have no problem following us. I half-expected Gina to want to ride with him but, we had discussed this in advance and decided the safe thing to do was for her to ride with me and she didn't make any overture to changing that as we stood there. She did give him a huge hug and kiss as he went to get his car.

During the drive over, Gina asked me directly if we were still okay with this. I told her I was more than okay with it. I was excited as hell. But, I teased, I couldn't really tell if she was on board, or not. That teasing earned me a playful swat on my chest. And I got another full-face blush. She said he felt big and her panties were soaked. I told her, "I thought I saw you cum, out on the dance floor."

"I did! Big-time!"

I asked, "Any limits, tonight?"

"What do you think? Do YOU have any limits for me?"

I told her she should probably ask him to wear a condom - but otherwise, I didn't have any limits. She was in charge. I was excited. Gina was my second wife. My first wife, Luci, and I had played around before. Gina and I had also played around before. This was a new-ish experience for us, though. William was a relative stranger. All of the events before this one - both wives - was with people that we knew longer than a couple of hours.

William pulled into the hotel parking lot as we got out of the car. He brought a small bag in with him. When we got inside, he explained he had a few clothing items, condoms, and some alcohol in the bag. That's good, I told him, but we don't want to get whiskey-dick and Gina doesn't really need a bunch of booze to have a good time. We settled for soft-drinks as we resumed our getting to know each other visiting.

After a few minutes, Gina disappeared into the bathroom. William asked me if there were any rules, tonight. I told him Gina was in charge. Anything she agreed to was okay. He smiled at that and kicked his shoes off, then got up on the king-sized bed and semi-reclined on the headboard. We waited for Gina. I knew what to expect. He didn't.

Gina came out in a smoking hot baby-doll nighty. It was a pale blue and was virtually see-through. Her nipples were poking out like two huge erasers. The matching panties were transparent and her dirty-blonde bush was clearly visible as she struck a sexy pose at the bathroom door. William let out a soft whistle.

Gina walked to the bed and then crawled up on it, right in the middle. William was off to one side and she straddled one of his legs and leaned over and started making out with him - kissing him. With tongue. He had his hands all over her body. Her tits. Her ass. Her pussy. Her thighs. Her shoulders. Every now and again, he would kiss and nibble her ears. From the chair I was in, I could see the crotch of her panties and they were clearly soaked through with a huge wet spot. While I was watching her pussy, I saw William's hand go there and wriggle into her panties from the side of the leg hole. He was working his digits over her pussy lips and clit. She was panting with desire and sexual excitement.

Gina sat up, still astride his leg, and started getting his shirt off. As she unbuttoned each button, she would kiss the spot on his chest that she just uncovered. She didn't seem to be in any huge hurry. We had plenty of time. It was around midnight or so on Friday. We had all weekend.

Gina was very happy with this man's hairy chest. She was kissing it and working her fingers through his hair and just kept raising the sexual tension in the room. He leaned forward and she pushed his shirt down his arms and off, tossing it over to me to hang over the back of the other chair. She started rubbing her tits on his chest and kissing and nipping at his face, lips, ears and all over his chest. She was blocking my view of him, but, I could clearly tell she was hot for him. Her panties were soaked. When I caught a glimpse of her tits, the nipples were still rigid, like little erect cocks on the ends of her tits poking out through the baby-doll nighty.

For two people that were nearly fucking on the dance floor, they were actually moving kinda slow, now. Gina spent a lot of time just rubbing her body against William's naked chest. This was the long build up I like, in real life. William had the fingers of one hand firmly in her panties. I was watching the whole scene, and was fascinated by his restraint. He hadn't penetrated her, yet. But, he was actively working his fingers across the lips of her pussy and her clit. I think Gina was pretty much in a state of constant orgasm. The stimulation on her nipples from his hairy chest combined with his fingers on her pussy and his other hand rubbing all over her back, shoulders and neck while they made out, had her at a fever pitch.

I guess she suddenly remembered I was in the room. She raised up and looked over at me with this questioning gaze. I had no idea what the question was at that point. But, I nodded anyway. While we had eye-contact, she, "oh. OH. OH. MY. GOD!" her face, shoulders and body flushed bright red and she had a massive orgasm. I flicked my eyes down, and noticed that William had inserted two fingers into her pussy and had them buried there while his thumb worked her clit and she "OH. MY. GOD! OH. MY. GOD!" was still riding a cum that was one for the record books. She kept her eyes on me the whole time and rode over that cliff.

William withdrew his fingers and was using both hands to help her remove the baby-doll nighty. As he did that, she scooted toward the foot of the bed a little and started undoing his belt and slacks. She raised her arms so he could remove the baby-doll, and as she scooted further and further down the bed, she was pulling down his slacks. She stepped off the bed at the foot and helped him completely remove his slacks. She neatly folded these over the back of the chair. Then, she returned to the bed and started removing his boxers. He raised up for her to do this, then slid down the bed so he was now laying flat on it and his cock was rising up like the mast of a submarine. Big man. Big cock. Gina was very pleased.

Gina was never a huge fan of giving head so her next move surprised me a little. She stayed standing and moved to the side of the bed, bent over and started licking his cock. Up and down the sides, sliding his cock into her mouth a bit, then back down and nuzzling his balls. Then, it dawned on me. It was the hair. William was a hairy man and she was intrigued by all of that hair. Her right hand was busy running over his naked chest and her left hand was stroking and playing with his balls as she kept up her oral ministrations. I could see and she could feel his scrotum tighten up and she backed off and started kissing and rubbing her face up his chest. When her face was even with his and they were kissing again, she looked over her left shoulder and gave me a nod and a shrug. I wasn't 100% sure what this meant, but, I went behind her and slid her panties to the floor. She smiled and then resumed kissing and making out with William as she climbed on the bed over his cock. I thought she was just gonna go for it right then. No condom. And, maybe she was, but William had a different plan.

He was not rough, but he caught her by her ass and guided her up so he could eat her pussy. I noticed that she slid, slid her pussy over his chest on the way. She was really loving this man's chest. When he had her pussy over his mouth, he started going for it. I could tell he was an alphabet pussy eater (Thank you, Sam Kinnison.) He used the big letters. Gina had her hands on the headboard, her head thrown back, and her body was moving back and forth like she was actually fucking his tongue. She was definitely on the pathway to another cliff. Took one hand off the headboard and started pinching her own nipples, first one, then the other as she her sexual tension kept climbing. Her mouth was moving, but no words were coming out. It might have been her moaning. It might have been William - not sure. She put both hands on her nipples, smashing them as she went over, again, "OH. MY. GGGOOODDDD!", she squeaked out.

She slid back down his chest and before I realized it, she had the head of his cock notched in the entrance to her tunnel. She paused here and started nibbling and kissing his face, neck, ears, and shoulders. She kept kissing him all over as she worked her pussy down over his bare cock. His restraint. He stayed perfectly still. This was all her. She ever so slowly consumed his cock in her soaking wet, so wet you could hear it, canal. Gina never liked condoms so this didn't surprise me. She was slow enough that if William had objected, he had time to stop her on her descent. Both appeared to be quite pleased with themselves as she bottomed out on his cock with their pubic hairs enmeshed together. She was moving her hips and pussy back and forth as she kept up her oral assault on his face, neck, and lips. She was tongue fucking his mouth and he was returning the favor, but his hips had still not moved - SHE was doing all of the moving for both of them. His hands, his hands, were all over her, though. He must have got the message about her nipples because he spent quite a bit of time mauling them and mashing them as she kept moving back and forth below and they kept up with the mutual tongue fuck into each other's mouths.

12