All Comments on 'Gina at the Swing Club'

by Monagamous_Now

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bureebureeover 2 years ago

Very good and sexy story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Amazing. A "swinger" story that was nothing but another closeted little cuck story.

No wonder swingers get so sick of you cucks and the shit you try and pass off her.

In real life that couple would have had a fun little mfmf...one closeted husband, one skank wife, one male divorce attorney and one female divorce attorney. Now thats closer to a "swing" story than you laughable tried to give us junior.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Oh what a sexy, loving memory. Very well told. Keep 'em coming

IntrepidMeIntrepidMeover 2 years ago

Nice story

Brought back some lovely memories of my gorgeous slut wife and I doing similar but with one of her teacher friends.

I enjoyed the story very much

ThreesomeJoanThreesomeJoanover 2 years ago

Sad to see 2 of the above 5 comments so negative. I loved your story and hope you had many equally fun sessions with other guys and couples.

Joan

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland6 months ago

Wow. The narrative is full of very-precise, specific details of foreplay (starting in the club) and of fucking. And all those precise details add up to a VERY sexy story.

My only complaint: I wish the last paragraph had a few more details than it does. Did the absence of condoms cause any problems later? After that wonderful experience, why did the happy couple not get William's phone number? Why did they never return to the club?

Of course, answering those questions might be a great way to begin the NEXT chapter of the Gina series. (Hint, hint....)

Overall: a sexy and very enjoyable read.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuy4 months ago

I enjoyed this Excellent story…. Looking forward to reading more…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous