Gina at the Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw William raise and spread his knees. He looked like he was getting ready to start fucking up, up into her pussy. I could tell his scrotum was drawing up a bit like he was close. Gina was moaning and "Oh. My. God!" over and over between kisses and nibbles on his face. I got up and stripped my clothes off and moved to the side of the bed. I wanted to be a part of this. Gina was close. William was close. I saw his hips starting that thrusting action from below as Gina kept riding him back and forth. I put my hand on her back to gently stroke her skin and that seemed to be a trigger. She froze in place with a breathy, "Oh Fuck. Oh. Fuck Me. Cummmmmming!" William thrust up into her pussy, once, then again and held her ass as I saw his balls throb and his cock throb as he delivered his cum deep in Gina's pussy. They both froze like that for a minute or so just falling over that cliff. They kissed each other deeply as they slowly recovered their senses.

Gina slid off of William and lay on her side with one leg still crossed over his and her body snuggled up to his chest as she ran her fingers through his chest hair and stroked his face and neck. I came around the bed and crawled in behind her and snuggled up to her back. I held her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck and shoulders as I slowly pushed my cock into her from behind. I'm telling you, there is nothing better than the hot, silky insides of a creamy pussy. It is awesome and I was enjoying every firm, slow thrust. At this point, I was happy she didn't insist on the condom, I would have missed out on the creamy pussy I was able to fuck. I had no visions of Gina reaching another orgasm, but, I wanted this feeling to last so I was taking my time. I kept it slow and stopped several times to edge myself to get maximum enjoyment of the situation. This, this is what makes it all worthwhile for me. My dick floating in her creamy pussy and me being able to slowly and methodically fuck her while she continues to snuggle up to her lover.

The pleasure was excruciating. I was doing my best to prolong my pleasure. Gina was cooing and making loving sounds. Her nipples were rubbing on his chest as she responded to my thrusting and she had her hand on his still flaccid cock while I kept up the slow thrusting into her from the back. Finally, I couldn't hold it any more. I grasped her hip then gave her a couple of firm thrusts and then held deep as I added to the creamy filling in her pussy, "cumming... cumming, oh."

After a few minutes recovery time, my dick softened and Gina's pussy started oozing cum. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was a little after 2AM. I suggested we get under the covers and nap for a bit. The lovers agreed. I got a warm washcloth for Gina and she did a little cleanup as they worked themselves under the covers and resumed their lovers embrace. Gina was back snuggled to his body and gave him a quick kiss. Then she rolled her head and took the kiss I offered over her shoulder. She kissed him again as she started to drift off. I said, "Good night, William." and snuggled up behind Gina hugging up against her back and started to drift off, too.

During our nap, Gina had rolled over and was snuggled up to me as I lay on my back. I woke to gentle movement. Gina's hand on my chest and her face snuggled into the side of mine. What woke me, I think, was that she was stroking and caressing my chest and would also caress and stroke my dick every couple of passes. But, once I became aware, I realized that her body's movement was because William was fucking her from behind. I turned my head and looked her in the eye. She was staring right at me and her face immediately revealed the fact they were already fucking. William had one hand over her torso and had one of her nipples firmly between his thumb and finger and he repeatedly squeezed it, keeping time with his thrusts into her pussy. I used the hand between us to reach into her crotch and started thumbing her clit, also keeping time with their fucking thrusts. I kept my eyes locked on hers and she never glanced away, either. Her sexual temperature was definitely on the rise as her body reacted to all of the stimuli, his cock in her pussy, his hand on her nipple, my thumb on her clit, my other hand on her hip, and our eyes locked on each other. I bent my head down and kissed her mouth. That triggered her "Oh. My. God!" she breathed into my mouth as she started tongue fucking my mouth and she had a huge cum.

William wasn't finished. Again, he wasn't even a bit rough, but, he urged her to lie back on her back and he moved in between her legs. She raised her legs and he locked his arms behind her knees and he began to fuck her rather forcefully. She was loving this. I reached in between them and started playing with her nipples to keep the temperature rising. William kept thrusting. He threw his head back and started to cum. I reached down and thrummed her clit and that brought her over the top, too. She flopped her head over and looked me in the eye as she reached her pinnacle. I leaned in and we were kissing as she came. William released her knees and lay down with his body completely covering hers as they hugged each other and let the sexual tension slowly dissipate. He extracted himself and moved to lie along her other side. I was Johnny-on-the-spot to take his place.

I moved up over her and slowly inserted my dick into her pussy. I was in heaven, again. I wanted this feeling to last as long as possible. What we did was actual love-making - not plain fucking. We had been together long enough to know the triggers. I was slowly pushing in and out. On the in stroke, I would make a little circle with my hips to stimulate her clit. Out. In. Circle. Out. In. Circle. As I was getting close to my orgasm, I put one hand on one of her tits and squeezed the nipple a bit. Right as I filled her pussy, I was kissing her and loving her. Her face, neck and shoulders were flushed with sexual satisfaction.

I slid off to her other side and William and I each snuggled to her body and we drifted off to sleep, again.

The next time I woke, the curtained window was bright. It was way past dawn. William was getting dressed after having showered. Gina was snuggled up to me, still asleep. He left with a murmured, "I hope we meet again. This was a blast! Tell Gina I think she's wonderful."

I lay there awake for a while - just holding Gina as she slept. I let her wake on her own. I was in no hurry. When she woke, she asked, "Is he still here?"

"No, he left about an hour ago. He said to tell you that you were wonderful and he hopes to meet us again."

We never went back to that club and we never saw William again. But, oh, what a wonderful memory.

12