Gina Dreams of Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand on her breast combined with his hardness against her belly, had her contorting and twisting in a wild attempt to get that hardness where she needed it.

A desperate thought fired her mind. This was a complete stranger, known to her for barely ten minutes. Yet she had little control over where she was heading. Guy broke the kiss, and his hands returned to her shoulders, as he held her at a respectful distance. Gina heard her own cry of protest at the break.

Guy's head nodded in understanding at her reaction, and very quietly he said, "It seems clear that we both have this need. Unbelievable as it is, we are rather exposed out here."

His blue eyes were gazing, hungrily into hers, and Gina would have gladly reached out to grab what must be a gorgeous cock. Yes, this was a new emotion, she had never felt such desire in any of her encounters with a man. Out of the hot confusion of her thoughts, she was able to think enough to say, "I know where we won't be seen."

As a child, she had explored the wooded areas of this dene, and she knew of one spot that might be ideal if time hadn't changed it. Grabbing Guy's hand, she looked into his handsome face and said, "I know a place. All trees and thickets."

His face showed his first doubt, "You know what will happen, don't you?"

"Of course."

"And you're happy about that.?"

"You mean you can't tell?" They hurried along the trail, his free hand roamed over her breasts, and Gina could, willingly, have collapsed to the rough shale and parted her thighs. Had she magically turned into a harlot? Or what else? A slut? All she was certain of was that this man was about to take her into a hitherto unknown experience. She just knew it, and she had to have it.

At the familiar plank bridge, she indicated the branch shrouded opening she'd hoped for on the left Guy pulled the branches to one side and she ducked into the shade and up the slope that lay ahead. When, as they climbed, Guy's hand, from behind her, slid under her skirt to stroke her inner thigh. Gina's legs almost gave way at the thrill of it.

They reached the flat plain she knew of, more overgrown than it had been. Then Guy was turning her, and they were clinging desperately while he unbuttoned her blouse, and his hand smoothed over her bare breast.

Gina felt the absolute madness flaring inside her. This sensation was so new, and she found herself desperate to reach for that hardness that pressed into her. Eagerly, yet retaining a little shyness, she slid her hand down to stroke along what felt a considerable length of cock. His grunted "Aah," delighted her.

Guy's hands had pushed her flared skirt up and he was stroking her bare thighs until his fingers reached the wetness of her panties. Gina heard her own gasping breath as he broke their kiss and said, "You are certainly ready."

"And you may be," she replied, hoping it sounded light and uncaring.

Sure enough, he laughed and began to dance her backward towards a large thick overgrown shrub. "This looks like it might bear pressure," Guy said, and Gina was gladdened by his breathless voice. "Just lie back gradually." And Gina carefully obeyed, dreading the first sharp twig that might dig into her.

In fact, the shrub was so overgrown that it was a cozy way to lie back and have Guy lean over to nuzzle his face and lips on her breasts. Marvelous though that was, it was the movement of his hands as they raised her skirt to her waist, and tugged at her panties.

Gina was panting harder than ever, every touch of his hands on her skin was driving her craving to higher levels. She wanted that cock, and she reached down in an attempt to open his fly. Then Guy was yanking her panties down and she raised herself, so he could complete their removal. That they remained dangling on one ankle didn't matter a damn.

Her hands fumbled anxiously for his zip or his belt buckle, but, since Guy had raised his head to kiss her once more, while his fingers slithered through her ever-widening gully and teased around her clit. So enraptured was she that she couldn't concentrate on what her own hands should be doing.

Guy's face looking down at her, showed the hunger he was feeling, and Gina gave a wild yelp as he thrust two fingers into her entry, and had them stroking her inner walls,

Gina could not stop her body from heaving and squirming from the raptures he was feeding into her. "Please, Guy, oh please."

His head nodded over her, and she felt that his hands had moved to fumble somewhere. As he wriggled, Gina realized he had opened up his pants, and sensing he was moving between her thighs, she reached her hand down, eager to feel the wonder of what was coming her way.

Her fingers encountered the incredible hardness of his rod which he was guiding between her thighs. She parted them to give him clear indications of how much she craved this. His smile above her was an equal stimulant as he murmured, "Time, lovely lady."

Next second, Gina was gasping with the anticipation of feeling his hardness prod its way into her. She hardly dared breath. With eyes wide open, she was looking up into a leafy bower with the blue sky beyond, and she was giving little squeaks as Guy's tool moved slowly upwards into her.

He was so cautious, it was almost teasing but soon, he was filling her completely, so immense, and she cried out with the sheer joy of it. As he drew back from that first stroke she was so high that she urged her own hips upwards to meet his second stroke. That came, faster and harder, so robust that she found her mind was being moved into a realm that she had never experienced before. Her limbs jerked, her fingers clawed at his back, her whole being was plunged into spasms she had never known.

She heard her own wild squeal, and birds fluttered madly, but not as madly as her own inner walls as she clenched on his heaving cock. This was it, wasn't it? This was the orgasm she'd never had, Oh, yes, that would be worth searching out again.

Guy raised his head to look down at her, his hardness still thrusting inside her. "You've scared the birds," he chuckled. "Was that good?"

"I've - I've never had that—that feeling," she was only just coming down, she could hardly speak.

"I'm so glad," Guy said, and Gina's insides reacted suddenly to his continued pounding.

"You haven't—Your still-?

"Just lie back, enjoy yourself. Remember, any joys you feel give me extra pleasure."

Gina knew that her juices were responding to his increased pressures inside her. She squirmed against him, tried to give him hip thrusts in return. This was pure delight. Surely there couldn't be another orgasm. Two? From a stranger? Something crossed her mind, momentarily, but then her body began reacting to Guy's extra force and pace.

She could feel every inch of his hardness moving through her, and a new wildness was building deep inside her. A new flame was burning and ready to blaze. All the excitement of being here with him was building as though towards a massive conclusion.

Amazingly, she was feeling an impatient need for it. Gina Mason had suddenly become insatiable. She wanted more, wanted this again and again. Hearing Guy's breathing becoming more rapid as his thrusting became more frantic, she began believing that she was the one in charge, the one in control.

But she wasn't really. As another rapturous assault of ecstasy rode over her she was gone just before Guy gave three fast plunges and ended with one massive lunge that seemed to strike her very core. He collapsed over her muttering his gratitude. Gina wanted to respond that it was two-way but just hadn't the strength.

Thoughtful, he moved his weight slightly to one side off her, as she reveled in the sensation of having his juices mingle with her own. Soon they would be trickling down her thigh. So rested was she, so replete, she could only lie and allow Guy's next words to wash over her like some balm. "Gina, I feel so grateful to have been favored with the gift of your wonderful body."

She snuggled against him as she responded, "You made my dream complete. Was it fate?" Even as she said it, other thoughts crept around inside her head.

Then his limp cock began slipping out of her and it was like she was having her insides emptied. She reached for her shoulder bag and was soon handing him tissues. As she watched him clean away the residue of their contact, impulsively, she asked, "May I kiss it?" When would she ever have asked that after being screwed?

Guy smiled at her, before glancing at his watch, "Damn Brazil. We've had so little time."

Gina felt her emotions crowding in, "But at least we made so much of it."

They dressed in silence, then, as they walked slowly back along the track, with arms wrapped around each other, like long-time lovers, Gina listened while Guy tried to explain why they could have no future.

"I'm in Brazil next, then it's Chile and after that the Philippines. Honestly, these two days I've spent up here are rarities. I've never been so attracted to anyone, but—" He shrugged and kissed her gently on the mouth. "A wonderful intimacy but followed by sadness."

At the top of the slope, he added, "Phone contact will only add to the frustration. But Gina, is going to be with me—" He tapped the side of his head, "-up here, for a very long time."

And Gina told him honestly, "I feel you've made a different woman of me." They kissed lightly, and, moist-eyed, Senna watched him walk away.

After climbing into her car, she couldn't drive until her eyes cleared. But while sitting there she was piecing together the little random thought that had struck her over the past delightful hour. Her first one-off with a total stranger. Her first-time fuck in the open air, and would she ever forget her first, and second, orgasms.

All the things that Elga had questioned her about. How coincidental was that? And she also recalled Elga's final words to her, "Sweet dreams." Her dream hardly counted, did it? That dream was only about a place. But, she thought, look where it led me. One of her sexual fantasies she had revealed had become a reality. That couldn't happen again, could it?

Gina Mason was about to discover that anything was possible.

12