The Naughty Nymph Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassidy wins a run-down brothel on Zesta and goes to work.
7.3k words
4.74
6.9k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another one of Cassidy's adventures in the Galactic Odyssey universe. The story takes place a couple of years after the events of Panopticon, and it features some of the same characters. Don't worry, you don't need to have read any of the previous stories for this one to make sense.

Cassidy runs a brothel and as usual she isn't afraid of getting her hands dirty. Expect some light-hearted fun and a lot more sex than in my other stories, but if you're grossed out by bodily functions you should probably go and read something else.

If the first chapter is well-received, I've got a few more chapters that I can clean up and publish. Let me know what you think!

Winnings

When my contract with George ended, I felt a little bit lost. Too young to retire and with too much money in my pockets to need a new job right away, I was traveling from place to place, catching up with old friends and looking for something to do with my life.

I almost never played Arthurian Poker because for someone at my level of skill it wasn't advisable, but when an acquaintance who worked at a casino comped me a room and a few chips, I decided to try a few hands. And what do you know, thanks to a combination of alcohol and improbable luck, I became the owner of a brothel on Zesta, a mid-sized space station and a notorious hotspot of gambling and prostitution.

Unsure what to do with a brothel, I decided to check it out in the morning. Rickie, the guy I won it from, was a shady character to say the least, but the pit boss assured me that the place at least existed and made sure that I had the title and all access codes transferred to me the same night.

Oh well, I thought, at least it's a line of business I'm very familiar with.

*

When I woke up in my hotel room the next day with a splitting headache, it was already past noon. It hadn't been a dream, the title to my new property was on the nightstand, next to my blaster and the rest of my winnings -- a small pile of coins worth a couple thousand credits.

After popping some painkillers, a quick breakfast, and a shower I felt like a whole new woman. Dressed in cargo pants and a loose t-shirt, blaster strapped to my thigh, blade in my boot, I took the elevator down to deck ninety-seven, a commercial district that consisted of shops and offices.

It wasn't hard to find. The neon sign outside read "The Naughty Nymph" and had a tacky animation of said nymph with cherry-red lips sucking an oversized dick.

The brothel was located in a former cargo hold and had the typical layout that you would often find in cheaper places -- one large, windowless room, separated into reception, entertainment, and an administrative area in the back. The main cargo door -- six meters wide and four meters high -- was closed, you had to enter through a normal-sized door to the right, which was now the main entrance.

The first third of the room was the reception or waiting area where a path made of stanchions with ropes was leading up to the reception desk, over a carpet that had once been red.

Next was the so-called floor, the area where the prostitutes entertained their clients. The main feature were the booths -- two dozen cubicles with waist-high walls on three sides, open towards the entrance, all of them arranged in one long row. Anyone standing in line in the waiting area could pass their time by watching the action in front of them. It was a proven system, ensuring that the clients didn't get bored and were ready when it was their turn. After all, time was money.

There were no clients though -- the floor was almost empty -- other than the receptionist I could only see three people.

Two of them were naked girls, tethered to the back wall of their respective booths using a steel collar and a chain. I had plenty of first-hand experience with this setup, it was common practice at whorehouses across the galaxy to make sure you didn't wander off during your shift without permission. The pretty blonde on the right seemed to be curious, she was smiling at me, while the other girl and a fat, bald guy in booth one were fast asleep. He was fully clothed and probably passed out drunk, judging by the empty bottle of booze next to him on the bed.

Behind the row of booths, parallel to the back wall, were two old freight containers with cut out doors and windows that seemed to serve administrative purposes. Every brothel needed at least a bathroom for the staff and some kind of office, I guessed they had to be in there.

Less than impressed, I walked up to the hostess.

*

*We're not hiring," she said without looking up from whatever she was reading, before I could open my mouth. I decided to stay incognito for now to check out how they handled things here.

"I'm not looking for a job."

"Ah. Pussy eating is eighteen credits," she said and pointed at the large display on the wall to my left. It was the menu, the list of services that were offered here and their corresponding prices.

"Is it always this empty?" I asked.

Among other things, Zesta was a trading hub and even though the station had a day and night cycle, it was usually busy around the clock, with at least a dozen ships docking or departing any given hour.

She shrugged and blew a bubble with her chewing gum. "Do you want your snatch eaten or not?"

What the hell, I thought, might as well check out the service. I handed her eighteen credits in coins which she put on the desk next to the cash register.

"Booth three. Enjoy."

Sylvie

I walked past the hostess to the main floor. Booth number three was the sleeping girl, so I cleared my throat.

"Mika sleeps like the dead," said the girl from booth four. She had gotten up and was looking over, forearms and boobs resting on the separator wall. "She has only two weeks left on her contract, she's not super motivated. But you can take me if you like."

The girl was nineteen or maybe twenty, a real cutie with long blonde hair that she wore open, brilliant green eyes, and a very feminine figure. There was an innocence about her, one that rarely lasted long in this line of work and certainly not in a third-rate place like this.

"You're sure you don't mind?" I asked.

"It's been really slow these past couple hours and a girl can only masturbate so much," she said and giggled. "I need something to do. I'm Sylvie, by the way."

"I'm Cassidy," I said. "Pleased to meet you. Where's the rest?"

"Gone. Normally we're five, but our owner came by earlier and took the free girls, probably to his other business. Now it's only Mika and me. It's just my luck, he must have sold the place, I hope I won't end up at auction."

Fucking Rickie, I thought. Of course he had stolen everything he could carry or drag out of here.

"You two are serfs?" I asked.

"Yes," she said and turned her collar to let me see the engraved ownership information. "Two months down, ten to go."

Due to high slave prices in recent years, most brothels either used free women or indentured servants -- contract slaves who sold their rights away for a fixed term in exchange for food, housing, and a modest paycheck.

The contracts they had signed explained why the two girls were still here. They were company property and since Rickie was no longer the owner, he couldn't move them without leaving a paper trail -- after all, their contracts were notarized at the slave register.

"So what's his deal?" I asked and pointed towards the snoring guy.

"That's Wally, he's responsible for security and discipline. I'm not sure if he gets paid, but he gets other benefits, so he sticks around."

"Like drinking on the job and fucking the girls for free?"

She nodded. "Yep. And he's Rickie's cousin so he can't be fired."

Friends and family of the owner had to be served for free, it was a typical arrangement. In addition to cops, local government officials, union bosses, and whoever else held a tiny bit of power or influence.

"Have you done this before?" I asked while I took off my boots and pants and sat down on the bed. "Pussy eating, I mean."

"To be honest, we don't usually get female clients. But I know what I like, that's what I'll try with you."

I smiled at her. "You haven't been on the job for very long, have you? Still learning the ropes?"

"Yes, it's my first job in this business. After this I can at least say that I did the entire menu. I won't pretend I'm good at everything, face fucking still makes me puke my guts out."

"It takes a while to defeat your gag reflex."

"I'm such a small town girl," she said, sounding a bit apologetic. "I didn't even know what it was. But let me take care of you now, I promise I'll do my best."

*

She sat down next to me on the bed and touched my cheek, turning my head towards her. I looked directly into her green eyes as she leaned forward until our lips touched. For a short moment I hesitated, but then I kissed her back, slowly at first, then harder, passionately.

Was it just me or had the temperature in the room risen by fifteen degrees?

Girl, you know how to kiss, I thought, as her left hand cupped my breast for a few seconds before she touched my nipple. Both of them were peeking through my t-shirt now and she took her time stimulating them, one after the other with her thumb, her hand softly holding my breast.

She bit my lower lip while her hand was wandering further down and I felt a first finger tracing my folds, then another. I opened my legs and she pushed two fingers inside, moving them slowly in and out while renewing our kiss.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself," she whispered, showing me her creamy fingers. "And now lean back and relax."

She turned her collar to get the chain out of the way and knelt down on the floor in front of me. My heart was pounding in my chest as I spread my legs and leaned back on the bed. I moaned the moment I felt her tongue on my labia, tracing them up and down, kissing them before circling my clit with her tongue. I closed my eyes as waves of pleasure rocked my whole body.

She kept going, slowly at the beginning then at a faster, steady pace until I grabbed the sheets groaning in pleasure as I felt galaxies colliding, making me scream out my release.

*

"What do you think?" she asked as she got up. "It's rather expensive, I hope it was worth your eighteen credits."

"It was amazing, thank you," I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "Look, my legs are still shaking."

She smiled at me, clearly proud of herself. "Then I'm glad. I always wanted to try this and you seem nice, so..."

"Best one I had in a while," I said. "And I had quite a few."

"You're a lesbian, if I may ask?"

"No," I said. "Most of the time I have sex with men. I have played with women in the past, I should do it a lot more often, it's always been fun."

"You know where to find me. It's a nice change of pace after taking it in the ass all day."

"Oh," I said while getting dressed. "You don't appreciate a good assfuck? That's a pity in this line of work."

She laughed. "Actually, I do, especially when the guy's a bit bigger and stretches me out well, that really does it for me. Back home it's the biggest taboo there is, my dad would get a heart attack if he knew what I was doing."

Changes

After I got dressed, I thought it was time to introduce myself. My orgasm had been loud enough to wake Mika, but Wally was a different matter. Getting him on his feet required a few squirts of water from a bottle, which he didn't appreciate.

"Hey," I said and pulled the title from my back pocket. "Some of you may have guessed it, there's been a change in management. I'm Cassidy, the new owner."

"You bought this shithole?" Mika looked at me in disbelief. "No, wait, let me guess. That degenerate lost it playing poker."

I nodded. "He did. Shouldn't have bet on two pairs."

"So Rickie really lost this place?" asked Wally, sitting down on Mika's bed. I could smell him from two meters away.

"Yep. Your days of getting drunk on the job and fucking the girls are over."

He scoffed and scratched his balls.

"In that case I quit," he said and threw his shock prod on the bed. Then he got up -- which he managed after the third attempt -- and stumbled away.

Good riddance, I thought.

"What happens now?" asked Sylvie, nervously playing with her chain.

"I'm not sure. I was thinking of selling the place, the real estate might be worth more than the business. But I'll make sure that you're taken care of."

It was obvious that she was worried. If I shut down the business and sold her, she could end up anywhere and with some bad luck it would get a lot worse than it was here.

"I'd sell in a heartbeat," said Mika, yawning. "This place is dead, it's a miracle that we still get customers. I'm sure one of the neighbors would buy it to get some additional storage space."

She could afford to be honest. With just two weeks left on her contract she didn't have much to lose and I could see her point. It didn't look like Rickie had invested much in recent years -- the room could use a paint job and even the sheets looked old and washed out. Apart from that the remaining staff was either inexperienced or didn't inspire much confidence.

"I'll have to take a look at the books," I said. "The location isn't bad, the main concourse is around the corner and the lower docks are close as well. With that much foot traffic, this place has to be profitable."

"Why don't you take over and run it?" asked Sylvie. "I'm going to work super hard, I promise."

"Always the suckup," said Mika and rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?" she said and shot her an angry glare. "That's what I was hired to do. You should try it once in a while."

"We're goddamn serfs," said Mika and yawned again. "It's not like good work gets us a raise or a corner office or something."

That was exactly the kind of attitude that drove customers to other places, I thought. Not that I could blame her -- spending her day chained up in a dump like this wasn't good for anyone's motivation.

"You're aware that serfs get paid in advance?" asked Sylvie. "The money has been deposited into escrow, which means as far as you're concerned, we work for free until the end of our terms."

"I know how it works," I said, unwilling to commit to anything. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First order of business, let me see the cash register."

*

The gum-chewing hostess opened the drawer of the register very reluctantly -- no surprise considering that it was almost empty. It didn't take much time to count the money.

"Why are there only seven credits in it?" I asked.

She shrugged and blew another chewing gum bubble. "It's been a really slow day."

"Half an hour ago I paid you eighteen credits. Where did they go?"

She shrugged again.

"How about you empty your pockets."

"Forget it," she said and crossed her arms. "Someone must have stolen them when I wasn't looking."

"You were the only one here at the desk," I said and picked up the shock prod from the bed. "It's your decision, you can either empty your pockets or I'll call the cops. There are plenty of cameras, let's review the security feed when they get here."

Grumbling, she emptied her pockets. I didn't know the local laws, but stealing from her employer would get her quite a few lashes and probably a few months in jail -- something any sane person would want to avoid.

"You're fired," I said after the search turned up thirty-four credits in small coins. "Get out of here before I change my mind about calling the cops."

*

"What about you?" I asked, looking through Mika's contract on my comlink. "You've got two weeks left. Do you have plans for when you're released?"

She wasn't a beauty like Sylvie, but pretty enough and a brothel needed experienced staff. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt -- working as a regular employee who received a percentage per trick would probably motivate her more than the current arrangement.

"I don't know," she said. "I'll live a few months off the money I made here and then it's probably back into another collar. Anything as long as it isn't in this shithole."

"In that case you don't have to stay," I said. "If you don't wanna work here, you can go right away."

Legally she would still be a serf until the contract ended, but it was the best I could do. Even though releasing her early was possible if both sides agreed, the government would charge a hefty fee and pocket the entire salary. The goal was getting people into indentured servitude contracts and keeping them there. As long as the contract was active, serfs were the owner's problem and they didn't show up in any unemployment statistics.

"You mean I can go now?" she asked. "And you're not gonna have me arrested for breach of contract or something? I don't wanna do a five year penal term."

I searched through my comlink until I found the remote-controlled locks and unlocked both hers and Sylvie's chain from their collars.

"You can eat and sleep here," I said. "I know my obligations. Other than that, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get in the way."

She got up. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll get my stuff, then I'm outta here."

I took a deep breath. My start as a brothel owner wasn't exactly promising, I was down to one employee.

"What about me?" asked Sylvie. "If you're shutting this place down, could you sell me to a decent place? I know it won't be easy with my two months of experience, but could you at least try before you put me up for auction? Please?"

She looked at me with pleading eyes and it gave me a bad conscience even though I hadn't done anything yet.

"I'm not going to sell you. Worst case we'll cancel the contract and you can look for a new job yourself. I'll pay the fine and give you the money for the two months you worked. I'm not from around here, I hadn't planned on staying for long."

"But you said it yourself, the location is good and if you hired a few girls it could be profitable. How about you stay for a couple of weeks and see how it goes? I'll eat your pussy ten times a day if you want."

I pondered for a minute. It wasn't like I had better plans and Zesta was interesting enough to spend a few weeks here. And it was orbiting Teraxis, a planet known for its long, white beaches and its mild temperature.

"Tell you what," I said. "I'll stay around for a bit and we'll see. But right now I'm starving. How about you, are you hungry?

*

There were no customers in sight, so I decided to close up shop for a bit. The break room was in the container on the left, it had a kitchenette on the far side and was furnished with a long table, half a dozen chairs around it, an old couch, and a large wall-mounted display. A door next to the kitchenette led to a small office. All things considered, it was fairly cozy.

Through the window out back I could see a large empty area. Empty, except for two sturdy slave cages with tin roofs that were designed for outside use. The smaller one was two by three meters with two bunk beds inside, and the larger one had four bunk beds. All in all twelve beds -- a testament of more successful times.

"This is where you sleep?" I asked.

"Yes. In the larger one, on the right."

"Do you mind if I bunk with you?" I asked after testing the couch. "My hotel room is only booked until tomorrow and this couch would probably murder my back."

"Why do you ask me? It's your place. I'm happy to have a bunkmate as long as you don't snore like Mika."

"Or," I said, pondering, "we could drag a couple of beds back here. It's not like we need all twelve."

"I'd try the bunk beds first, they are actually quite comfortable."

*

Looking for food in the kitchen turned up some candy bars, a few cans of soda, and an open carton of milk that had expired some time before the Thorian War.

12