Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 06

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
9k words
5
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb: Written in collaboration with Gunde

XXX

In response to Gina introducing herself, Lynx let her gaze scan across the blonde babe in her skimpy pink and black outfit and the two studs flanking her, their hard cocks drooling out the last of their loads. The two massive slabs of meat were pointing straight at her, which made Lynx let out a lustful little whimper before running one hand up her midriff, snatching up a healthy serving of jizz with her fingers and bringing her hand up in front of her mouth. Locking her lips around her index and middle finger, Lynx plunged her head forwards, swallowing the fingers past her soft, plump lips and moaning hard before the room was filled by the sound of noisily sucking her fingers clean, closing her eyes tight as she savoured the taste of the two men's spunk, with just a pinch of her own sweat thrown into the mix. Her free hand, meanwhile, went for her chest, and she began clawing at her left boob, groping it through the flimsy fabric of her cut-off t-shirt, focusing on her stiff little nipple and moaning louder and hornier around her digits as she teased her teat.

Happy to see that Lynx was a woman after her own heart, Gina turned her attention back towards Aeshey's cock as it projected out dramatically from his crotch, and felt the juices trickling out from her bare, bald pussy, just barely concealed underneath her tiny skirt, as she admired his member. While roughly three inches shorter than Lucian's, Aeshey's cock was immensely thick. So thick, in fact, that it had been a long time since she'd encountered another schlong that could match its girth, and Gina felt definite doubts as to her ability to wrap her hand around it. At best, she guessed, her fingertips would still be several inches from her thumb if she tried it.

'Fuck, Lucian, if your cock's like a Quirralian anaconda, Aeshey's dick is like an anaconda having swallowed another anaconda,' Gina announced, and shot Aeshey a nasty little smile before placing her hand on the trunk of his cock, clamping her thighs together and rubbing her juices all over them as she gauged just how fat his cock was, her asshole suddenly being exposed to an itch that Gina was intimately familiar with as she felt Aeshey's cock throb slowly and forcefully against her grasp.

'The fattest fucking monstercock I've seen in months,' Gina started slowly jerking Aeshey's cock, coaxing a dark, lusty groan from him as she worked her hand up and down his length, then made Lucian groan too by grabbing his cock with her other hand, 'And this is the biggest. Lynx, you're one lucky slut...'

'I know,' Lynx replied, after first spitting her fingers out of her mouth. Next, she dragged the same hand up over the etched musculature of her stomach, gathering up more of the cum that had been glued to her tanned skin, and held her hand up in front of her, offering it up to Gina, who sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and gasped approvingly at how long, thick ropes of balljuice began to spiral their way down from Lynx's slender fingers.

Baring her teeth in a sultry smile, Gina covered the distance between her and Lynx in a few confident strides, Lucian and Aeshey dropping their gazes towards her booty in perfect but accidental synchrony, both men reacting to the sight of the skirt draped over the top of the gorgeous blonde slut's full, firm buttocks by groaning and thumping out a great big blast of precum each, sending their clear juices shooting across the room and bringing the jizz that had been hanging off their cockheads with them, the combination of cum and precum thundering towards Lynx at an angle that had the two bolts collide just behind her head and scatter across her back, leaving a pitter-patter trail of prejizz running down her spine all the way to the top of her asscrack.

Gina grabbed hold of Lynx's wrist with both hands and leaned forwards, slowly and purposefully, giggling at the lustful groans coming from Aeshey and Lucian as this served to further accentuate the size and shape of her ass, before twisting her neck and plunging out her tongue, catching all four of the gluey cumropes that were dangling from the brunette's fingers and sucking them into her mouth with such force that the fourth flung upwards and stuck itself to the tip of her nose.

'Cumslut,' Lynx summed up Gina's character in one word, and followed up on it with a big, radiant smile that lasted up until the moment when the blonde came up and mashed her lips against hers, two sets of huge, barely clad boobs being pressed tight together, swelling further out across the two slender, curvaceous women's sides as Gina drove her tongue into Lynx's mouth and shared the deposit of cum with her, the two women starting to caress and grope each other while they swapped the viscous fluid back and forth between them.

True to their nature, both women went for their opposite number's ass, Gina marvelling at how thin the back of Lynx's shorts were while she got her first feel of the brunette's heart-shaped and muscular posterior before she'd even seen it, while Lynx took a firm hold of Gina's buttocks and pried them apart, baring her asshole and pussy to Aeshey and Lucian. While her anus was almost back to its usual balloon-knot shape after having had the joystick buried all the way up inside it, Gina's pussy had taken on a dark pink colour, her labia were swollen and adorned with long ropes of her wetness that hung down between her toned thighs.

'Take it from me,' Lynx began, looking into Gina's eyes and talking to her with their faces only a few inches apart, a tendril of cum hanging like a rope bridge between their nose tips while their huge boobs remained pressed together tight, 'you're going to love having Aeshey fill your ass while Lucian pounds your pussy. Speaking of which...'

Snaking one hand in underneath the hem of Gina's skirt, Lynx purred as her fingers connected with the other woman's soaked and juicing snatch.

'Actually,' Gina surprised Lynx by catching her wrist and holding it in a tight lock, keeping her fingers pressed against the entrance to Gina's slit,'they're going to fuck my ass at the same time. And while they're making me cream myself by stretching my tight little bunghole wide, I'm going to be squirting all over your pretty face...'

Aeshey and Lucian both looked at the minuscule, slowly tightening shape of Gina's puckered sphincter, then at each other, whereupon they both shook their heads and let out hoarse groans.

As for Lynx, her reaction to Gina's boasting was to lunge at her, kissing her with such ferocity that the busty blonde spy was pushed backwards, with Aeshey and Lucian on the verge of drooling as they ogled Gina's booty swaying while she moved.

When the kiss ended, Gina retook control by taking a step back and placing her hands on Lynx's wide hips, spinning her around and pushing her in front of her towards the exercise machine, the right side handle of which Lynx ending end up grabbing hold of for support while Gina's hands made a beeline for her boobs, yanking her t-shirt up far enough to make her huge, caramel-tanned knockers jiggle as they plunged out into the open.

Pressing her tits again Lynx's back, Gina proceeded to kiss the other woman's neck while teasing both her erect nipples, toying with the stiff, delicate buds before making Lynx yelp by applying a little more pressure to both of them.

'I can't wait to see you get fucked,' Gina said into Lynx's left ear, loud enough that both men could hear her, and began to slide her hands down from the brunette's boobs, over her stomach, and making sure to gather up plenty of the spunk that still clung to Lynx's toned midriff, before reaching the front of her teeny denim shorts.

'A sexy slut like you was made to have her ass filled with a big, fat monstercock,' Gina's words made Lynx moan over the sound of the zip of her cutoffs being tugged down by her new playmate, and the narrow stretch of denim was left to slide down her long, toned legs while Gina's right hand disappeared down the front of Lynx's thong and the other returning to her tits.

'Mmm, you're soaking wet,' Gina purred as she slid her fingers all over the swollen lips of Lynx's bald pussy, after which the other woman craned her neck and kissed Gina again, forcing her tongue into her mouth before erupting into a horny groan when Gina's fingers happened upon her engorged clit.

'Well, it's good to see the girls are getting along,' Lucian said, his cock throbbing in front of him with such vigour that its business-end was bobbing up and down in the air.

'Uh-huh,' Aeshey agreed, and started to get out of his coveralls.

The two men's conversation was cut short by the ecstatic wail coming from Lynx as Gina made her squirt, one hand teasing her nipples while the other worked her clit as one gusher after another of her clear ejaculate was projected into the teeny front of her increasingly saturated bikini bottoms.

'Quite the fucking squirter, aren't you?' Gina purred at Lynx as she came down from her orgasm, not waiting for a reply before untying the knots holding her bikini thong in place and pulling it off her, peeling it away from her drenched snatch and getting out past her thighs before tossing it over her shoulder after identifying where she wanted them to land.

Having just finished ridding himself of his ruined coveralls, Aeshey was naked as he watched the bikini bottoms sail right at him, his head dropping back as he followed the skimpy garment's trajectory, then plunging forwards after the wet, sharp 'SPLAT!' that signalled that the bottoms had landed where Gina had intended them to.

Looking at the business-end of his schlong, Aeshey could see Lynx's drenched and discarded thong dangling off of it, the skimpy piece of underwear not being nearly large enough to cover the whole of his flared, domed cockhead, although it did conceal his cumslit, which proved highly relevant a few seconds later as he groaned hard and unleashed a welter of prejizz that sent the thong surging forwards again, being lifted off the crown of his fuckpiece by the blast of precum.

Gina let out a girlish yelp when the thong smacked against her exposed asscheeks, and turned around to smile at Aeshey, who returned her smile and aimed his cockend upwards before twisting his face into a grimace and unleashing another fat bolt of precum, one that ended up splattered to Gina's face, with her grinning before slipping out her pink tongue to lap up his clear fluids.

Lynx turned around too, looked down at Gina's juicy ass, and had her eyes widen at the sight of her thong now glued to the centre of her new friend's lushly tanned, drool-provokingly firm bubble butt, one strap dangling down between her legs.

'Fucking tasty,' Gina commented on Aeshey's precum, then smacked her lips and motioned for him to step forwards, which he did.

'Come on, Aeshey,' Though addressing Aeshey, Lynx was still staring at Gina's booty, 'fuck this slut's ass!'

'Is that what you want, stud?' Taking a step forwards, Gina spun round on her heels and leaned forwards, pushing her ass out towards the oncoming Aeshey and looking straight at him over her shoulder as she pulled her buttocks apart, showing off the tight shape of her anus, 'Is this what you want?'

'Lucian, just follow my lead,' Aeshey said as he steered his cockhead in between Gina's asscheeks until it was lined up against the entrance to her tightest hole.

'No foreplay, no fucking teasing, just ram it up my ass and FUUUUUCK!!!!' Gina's eyes were suddenly shut tight and her mouth gaping wide as Aeshey did exactly as she'd asked of him, his plump cockhead pumping out precum as it forced her bunghole apart and entered her anal passage, the muscles in his bulging arms flexing as he grabbed hold of her narrow waist and used this hold for leverage, slamming another couple of inches of hard, veiny cockmeat past her sphincter in one savage thrust that had Gina's legs quiver as her bunghole was pried further apart than it had been in weeks.

Moving his hands to her thighs, Aeshey showcased his strength by lifting Gina up into the air, leaning himself backwards until she was on top of him, at which point he instead pressed his hands against her toned stomach and began pushing her further down onto his throbbing fuckpiece, stuffing her backdoor with hard, thick cock while she continued to cry out in ecstasy and had her eyes cross as a deluge of girlcum erupted from her pussy and went rocketing towards Lynx, who remained in place as the clear juices splashed against her curvaceous frame, soaking what little clothing that she was still wearing, even her leg warmers ending up a darker shade of pink thanks to Gina's raptured squirting. Slipping off Gina's ass, Lynx's thong instead ended up glued to Aeshey's pelvis.

'FUCK MY ASS!!!!' Gina cried out as Aeshey did exactly that, humping his hips up and down to saw his cock in and out of her stretched ringpiece, pounding away at her so forcefully that his balls swung up to slap against her ass again and again, his hands having returned to her thighs.

Lynx was watching Gina get her ass ploughed by Aeshey, right up till the moment that she saw a buck-naked Lucian heading straight for her, one hand wrapped tight round his drooling fuckmast.

Expecting him to just spin her around and plunge his cock balls-deep in her ass, Lynx was surprised when Lucian grabbed her hand and walked her round to the other side of the padded seat of the exercise machine. But then she felt him place his hand against her back and push it forwards a little, and she stopped caring about whatever he and Aeshey were planning and lost herself in the moment as Lucian placed his cockhead against her pink, puckered anus and pushed forwards.

A guttural noise escaped Lynx's lips as her asshole parted around first Lucian's cockend, then the rest of his cock as he speared inch after inch of it into her rectum, skewering her on his sixteen-inch length, working his hips back and forth to keep up the momentum until his muscled stomach slapped against the generous curvature of her sexy ass while the exercise machine was showered with her girlcum as the experience of having her rosebud asshole savagely stretched triggered an intense orgasm that coursed through Lynx's body.

With both gorgeous vixens now cumming on their cocks, Aeshey and Lucian moved on to the next stage of the former's plan, as Lynx too was lifted up into the air. Just as she enjoying the afterglow of her latest orgasm, and feeling another one coming on fast, Gina noted that Aeshey was moving, the burly stud staggering his way towards the exercise machine and carrying her in front of him, moving her closer to Lynx.

The two women gasped with excitement and smiled at each other just before their chests were mashed together, Lynx flinging her arms round Gina's neck while she showed off how lithesome she was by raising her legs and sticking them out past Lynx's waist and crossed her ankles behind Lucian's back. Lynx in turn got her legs in underneath Gina's asscheeks, pushed wide apart by the girth of Aeshey's dick, and dug the back of her stripper sandal-clad feet into his buttocks.

For the next several minutes, Lynx and Gina were busy squirting, kissing and giggling as their respective studs brought them to one anal orgasm after another, their pink pussies convulsing almost without interruption, spewing out girlcum that ended up glued to their bodies or were left to run down the studs' legs or end up on their swinging ballsacks.

'Lucian!' Aeshey eventually said through gritted teeth, his legs bucking as he kept working the colossally thick shape of his thirteen-inch length in and out through Gina's asshole while the elastic orifice hugged his shaft tight.

'Yeah?' Lucian replied, while pounding away at Lynx's ass with his sixteen inches of steel-hard fuckmeat, having to raise his voice to be heard over the sound of her crying out in bliss as he made her cum again, her body trembling against him and Gina as they pushed against her from both sides.

'Close?' Aeshey asked, his throbbing cock expanding in width as it pumped out a spray of precum into Gina's ass.

'Yeah!' Lucian called out, several strands of Lynx's dark hair sticking to his sweat-covered face and her juices gushing onto his testes, which were pulsing so vigorously that dollops of her girlcum were shaken off them and sent raining down onto the floor and the exercise machine.

'Right!' Aeshey ended the concise conversation and started to move back, pulling Gina away from Lynx before lowering her until her feet were back in touch with the floor, though only leaving her standing up for barely a second before pushing her down, his cock still entrenched to the hilt inside her ass, onto her knees, her stomach now placed against the padded black seat of the exercise machine.

Lucian mirrored Aeshey's movement until Lynx too was kneeling across the seat, facing the opposite way to Gina, both women panting and moaning as their studs began extracting their cocks from their assholes.

There was an obscene and resonant 'SCHLOOOORP!' when Aeshey's thick cockhead popped free of Gina's gaping and dark pink, almost reddish anus, the brim of her asshole glistening with a mixture of prejizz and girlcum that spilled out onto her buttocks and down towards her absolutely soaked pussy, and an almost identical sound when Lucian's cockend was pulled free from Lynx's well-fucked bung.

Leaning forwards slightly, both men kept their cocks aimed at their sluts'asses as they jerked themselves to completion, Aeshey being the first to get there, a volley of jizz bursting out through his distended pisshole and shooting downwards, smacking against the right side of Gina's gaping asshole and scattering itself from there outwards across the tanned, taut expanse of her right asscheek, the sticky substance still landing on her smooth skin when the next serving of spunk came rocketing out into the open, Aeshey's cock having jerked about from the first salvo so that this one ended up gluing itself to the top of her asscrack before running in a crescent-like shape across the outside of her left buttock, all the way down to her thigh.

At this point, Lucian was cumming too, as was Lynx, courtesy of the jet of hot, viscous balljuice that had just been splattered onto her honeypot, her juices mixing with his while shot after shot of cum left his pisshole and was deposited across her ass, covering her booty with a thick layer of pearly white balljuice that grew wider and thicker with each new shot.

Aeshey was doing the same, gritting his teeth and clinching his jaw as he fisted his cock, wringing out one big jet of semen after another, getting all of it onto Gina's ass, though the sheer volume of it ensured that it was soon starting to slowly stream down onto her thighs even as more jizz smacked against her buttocks with enough force to make them jiggle.

As he felt his balls cease churning forth more cum, Aeshey leaned further forwards and placed his cockhead directly against Gina's yawning sphincter, making her dig her teeth into her bottom lip and moan with lust as he pumped his cum directly into her bowels.

The current picture was of Gina and Lynx facing each other across the metal frame of the large exercise machine, their torsos flat horizontally against the padded seats of the apparatus and their huge tits pressed against it, even as they levered themselves up a little bit on their elbows. They were a mirror image, both of the amazingly-bodied sluts sticking their awesome, inflated booties up and behind them, jiggling them softly. Lynx was occupied with making her smooth, tanned assmeat ripple for Lucian behind her, while Gina's was perched a little higher in the air, with Aeshey's massive, brawny fuckstaff still sticking out of her asshole, and the spy super-slut was popping each of her glutes independently for the benefit of the hung smuggler.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers