Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynx was doing almost as much with her eyes as her ass to maintain the cunt-struck appreciation of the two men in the room, and while Lucian was transfixed by the hypnotic jiggle of her bouncing tanned can, dappled with beads of sweat and festooned with ropes and splashes of gleaming pearly cum, the looks she was sending Aeshey, who was facing her across the machine and looking straight into her eyes, meant that he was prompted into discharging a bolt of precum straight into Gina's splayed anal muscles. Gina, for her part, was doing similar things to Lucian, who was facing her, and waggling her silken tongue lasciviously at him while winking a thick eyelash at the massively-endowed cocksmiths, and Lucian had difficultly directing his attention towards her desperately, scaldingly horny facial expressions or the astounding rhythmic popping of her bulging buttocks.

With a sigh, Gina managed to attract Aeshey's attention back from Lynx's seductive expression to her glorious posterior, and twerked her butt-cheeks in a mesmerising display of their explosive muscular power, first alternately, then both her smooth, curvy glutes together, and then alternatingly in a wild display of control. Aeshey groaned as the force soon allowed his massive cock to pop out of her asshole, emerging with a wild rearing up motion that he appeared to have little control over before the fat domed head dropped with a plop between Gina's substantial ass-cleavage just at the small of her back, the thick veined pipe drooping slightly, veins still visibly pulsating on it as it laid across the smooth curve of her back.

Lucian meanwhile was flexing the pc muscle of his humongous schlong and was making his immense cock pivot up and down on top of Lynx's gorgeous can with great regularity, the huge brawny member flailing upwards under his control nearly all the way up to his sternum, the flared smooth head nearly touching against his pecs at points before going back down to smack firmly against Lynx's round booty, the thick weighty shaft mostly landing in the cleft between her peachy ass cheeks. Aeshey has also followed the same cue, and by now he had his thirteen-inch monster in his right hand and was smacking it repeatedly against Gina's succulent butt.

Soon both men were alternating between softly smacking their enormous, post-coitally throbbing though slightly deflating monstercocks against the pair of perfect asses in front of them, and using the thick, blunt, smooth crowns to trace over the firm, silky skin of the sluts' bulging asscheeks, pasting the thick deposits of chunky, viscous cum all around their butts, sometimes able to gather up whole ropes of the creamy substance intact and allow it to dangle from the tips of their length before flicking it forwards and watching the cords smack against the perfect skin of both monsterboobed babes.

'Well,' said Gina to Lynx, as Aeshey continued to trace his cockend over her cumsplattered ass, 'now that I've got to know you properly, how about you show me how this machine works.'

'I think I can do better than that,' grinned Lynx, 'I'll show you its secret application.'

At hearing this, Aeshey groaned loudly, and cupping Gina's asscheeks in both hands and compressing both peachy halves of Gina's heart-shaped junk together to make a deep passage which he was currently sawing his monster length through, his fat cock spasmed somewhat and a thick spurt of precum fountained out of his throbbing cockend, arced over Gina's back and splattered messily in Lynx's face. Lynx giggled.

'Good shot honey,' said Gina, laughing herself as she saw how the thick transparent liquid oozed slowly from Lynx's gorgeous face, slowly sliding off it in a treacly line.

Lynx reached up and took a bar that was suspending in the air in her fingerless gloved hands and pulled it downwards. For the first time, Gina observed that what she had initially taken to be moulded handles were in fact huge black veined dildos. Swiftly, Lynx detached one from its ostensible purpose, and removed it from the bar that connected to both of the sex toys. This done, she tossed one to Aeshey and handed one behind her to Lucian, using the phrase:

'Any hole's a goal, boys!'

Understandably distracted by the amount of supple assflesh on display right under his nose, Aeshey nearly missed catching the footlong dildo that Lynx tossed his way, the burly mechanic fumbling with it for a few seconds, the phallic object bouncing from hand to hand before he finally managed to get his right one around it. And while he did this, Gina was purring happily as a result of Aeshey's jerky movement causing his hard, heavy schlong to bounce up and down in her asscrack before finally popping free of it, the sudden surge upwards coinciding with a release of precum that surged forwards past Gina's head to end up smacking down onto the globular halves of Lynx's ass where they rose up dramatically above the small of her back. When the crown of Aeshey's cock smacked back down onto Gina's full, cum-adorned booty and the impact caused her to hiss with lust, the interstellar spy noted that there was nothing deflated about his monstrous slab of fuckmeat anymore.

"Fuck, Aeshey," Gina cooed and turned her head to send Aeshey a very nasty look, "I can feel your veins throbbing..."

Grunting once more, the noise seeming to pressed up from somewhere in the pit of his stomach, Aeshey stepped back, ignoring Gina's moaned protests as he turned on his heel until his cock was resting across her left asscheek, his cockhead somewhere in the vicinity of her left hip, and reached in to place the bulbous tip of the dildo against Gina's gaping asshole. And it was definitely gaping, Gina's backdoor had been so massively expanded by the girth of Aeshey's cock, its previous balloon knot shape distended to such an obscene extent that even the wide business-end of the fake cock barely seemed to be touching her dark pink sphincter. Aeshey dragged his own member sideways across Gina's left buttock until he was in a position where he could easily hold the dildo with both hands, and pushed forwards.

"Fuck..." Aeshey soon gasped, as he found that he could push forwards almost an inch before the dildo finally encountered some resistance. Letting it rest in the palm of his left hand, Aeshey began turning the dildo, his grin widening continuously as he observed the fake dick complete a full rotation while Gina was moaning happily at having her ass played with, a long rope of her wetness dangling down from between her bald, swollen labia and growing thicker and longer as Aeshey began spinning the dildo the other way, inching it a little deeper past her bung as he moved it counter-clockwise.

"Yes!" Of course, not even Gina could really hear her moaning. Not when Lynx was right next to her, the busty brunette crying out over and over again as Lucian was leaning over her, a glazed look in his eyes as he stared down at her tanned, cum-covered ass while spearing the dildo in and out of her cunt, juices gushing out of it when he pushed forwards and when he pulled back. And intermingling with Lynx's excited, high-pitched cries was the much heavier ones of Lucian's cock smacking down onto her ass each time that the dildo bottomed out inside her sex and his hand came up against her pussy lips to have her juices streak onto his wrist.

Meanwhile, with the dildo spinning and turning inside her ass, Gina had decided that she wanted more than that. Nice though it was to have her tightest hole attended to, the blonde slut always preferred the real thing over an imitation -- a dildo couldn't throb like a proper cock, or explode and flood her bowels with cum until it came pouring out of her asshole and down onto her honeypot, and decided to try to get Aeshey so worked up that he wouldn't be able to resist getting rid of that dildo and pound her slutty ass with his hard monstercock instead. Waiting a few moments, Gina saw the opportunity when Aeshey eased up his hold of the dildo to change direction again, and took it. Displaying her immense control over her ringpiece, Gina tightened up the ring of muscle, pushed the fake cock a little further out of her ass until it was barely present inside it at all, and had Aeshey watching with his jaw descending further and further how she pushed the fake cock upwards and away from him until it was sticking straight up into the air as if balancing on her vastly distended asshole.

"I can play spin the bottle too," Gina teased Aeshey, sending him a sultry look that he didn't notice at all, his attention instead on how she made the dildo sway first to the left, then the right, before her rapid tightening and loosening up of her anus combined with her flexing first her left, then her right asscheek had the fake cock spinning round in a clockwise motion, almost completing an entire circle. Then, after a moment to catch her breath, Gina leaned the dildo to her left until it bounced against the trunk of Aeshey's fuckpiece, which she proceeded to play-slap a couple of times with the dildo before positioning it straight up again, the pillar of black rubber twitching due to the throbbing of Aeshey's schlong reverberating throughout Gina's booty.

"But tell you what, stud," Gina went on, using her complete control over her asshole to wag the dildo at Aeshey like she would her finger, "I'd much rather you'd stick that big, fat cock up my ass and fuck me like a slut again..."

Satisfied that she'd gotten her point across, Gina pushed the dildo out through her asshole, completing one swift thrust that really did cause it to balance on top of her gaping sphincter for a second or two before toppling over and falling backwards. She was then surprised when Aeshey lunged forwards, snatching the dildo up just as its tip lost contact with Gina's bubble butt, bringing it up against her cinnamon ring again and -- while he'd stepped forwards to have his cock point straight up between them and his balls throbbing hard enough against the back of her left thigh that her knee was twitching against the floor -- pressed it back through her ringpiece.

"Ohhh..." Still surprised by this sudden turn of events, Gina moaned long and hard at the speed with which the thick dildo was speared into her ass, Aeshey pushing it down and forwards until the base came up against her asshole, then it too disappeared in through her rubbery muscle, which winked on its own accord around the black rubber bottom of the dildo, the portion of his load that had been pumped into her ass now kept there by the fake cock, swilling around in her bowels. Seeing it surrounded by Gina's asshole, Aeshey reached in and tapped his right index finger against the base of the fake cock, something which drew a long, throaty moan from the blonde babe. Another, similar moan soon followed when Gina found herself swept up into the air by the hunky Aeshey, who easily spun her around and cradled her across his arms.

"Lucian!" Aeshey said, almost having to shout to make himself heard over the combined slaps and moans coming from Lucian and Lynx.

Nodding at Aeshey, Lucian thrust the dildo all the way inside Lynx's juicing cunt one last time and picked her up, pressing his dick tight into her ass and having its crown smear precum onto her back as he got her up on her feet and started tugging her cut-off t-shirt up over her head. While Lynx gasped at Lucian freeing her of her t-shirt with one hand and using the other to play with her boobs as he left her rather eclectically attired in just her pink mesh arm-coverings, her leg warmers -- matching but solid rather than mesh form -- and her white, fingerless gloves, Aeshey dumped Gina on her back on the seat and stepped back to stand with his thighs rubbing against hers, his ginormously thick schlong aiming straight at her huge boobs.

"Fuck..." Gina purred when Aeshey leaned forwards and had his cockend slap against her toned stomach, his prejizz flowing in amongst the narrow crevices between her etched abdominals while his hands grasped hold of her microscopic, three-inch skirt. Pulling the garment up and away from where it had been doing such a poor job covering Gina's pussy, Aeshey inched his way further back, dragging the crown of his cock across the skirt and onto Gina's slit before pushing forwards and releasing the skirt from his grasp to make it drape itself across the business-end of his dick.

Having accomplished this, Aeshey didn't do or say anything, instead standing still and silent, hunched forwards slightly, his cockend twitching on top of Gina's smooth vaginal mound as he gave her a good looking over, sporting a reverential expression as he took in her beauty and the collection of dramatic curves that her hot, fuckdoll body consisted of. Then he released a dark groan, and closed his eyes.

Though her mountainous knockers blocked her view so she couldn't see it, Gina could certainly feel the epic blast of precum that Aeshey had just produced, the clear fluid drenching her pussy and causing her skirt to flap over onto her stomach. Still saying nothing, Aeshey got Gina to whimper with lust by dragging his heavy cockend down across her slit until it was pressing against the slippery entrance to her sex as he grabbed hold of the skirt. Leaning further forwards, Aeshey had Gina increase the volume and intensity of her whimpers by pushing the business-end of his cumtube tighter against her pussy, until finally it slipped inside her, her labia bulging outwards and hugging the crown of Aeshey's cock tight.

"Fuck!" Gina cried out, flexing her ass tighter round the dildo buried inside it, her juices spilling out onto the trunk of Aeshey's cock as he stood in place, sliding her skirt down until it obscured first her pussy, then the juncture of it and his dick.

Lynx had been enjoying herself immensely grinding her ass against the base of Lucian's cock, eventually getting her booty in far enough underneath to have her drenched honeypot brush against his cum-filled ballsack, watching Aeshey take care of Gina while Lucian played with her pussy and groped her colossal jugs. But now she cried out in surprise as Lucian let go of her tits and slit, instead picking her up and carrying her in front of him, closer to the bench, her surprised cry turning into a libidinous cooing when he lowered her ass onto Gina's face.

Gina watched Lynx's heart-shaped, firm, bronzed and cum-drenched booty approach her from above, gravity stepping in and causing fat tendrils of jizz to start dangling from those globular asscheeks of hers while simultaneously experiencing how Aeshey grabbed hold of her waspish waist and hefted her lower body up into the air, providing him with an angle to continue sliding the skirt off her and causing his steel-hard schlong to sink another couple of inches into her slit.

The stiletto heels of Lynx's stripper shoes clicked against the floor as she sat with her ass balanced on top of Gina's face, the blonde beneath her wasting no time in starting to lick her buttocks clean of cum, her tongue swirling across the smooth, bulging curvature of Lynx's ass while Lucian moved around to stand next to Lynx.

Following Lucian with her gaze, Lynx opened her mouth to say something filthy, only to be cut off by him thrusting his cock past her lips, Lynx's nostrils flaring and her eyelashes fluttering at the taste of her own ass and his cum off of Lucian's cock, a muffled moan greeting the head of Lucian's fuckpiece as he shoved it deeper into her gob.

Gina was still licking Lynx's ass, but had shifted from pulling off long, random strokes of her tongue to instead work it into the brunette's asscrack, her pussy convulsing and drooling round Aeshey's cock as he steadily worked it deeper inside her, its girth stretching her sex while the rhythmic throbbing of its dorsal vein sent up shockwaves that rolled over her clit. Just as the tip of Gina's tongue brushed against Lynx's gaping asshole, she squirted again, her wet muscle jerking against the inner rim of Lynx's anus before she shrieked ecstatically into the brunette's bubble butt as her juices gushed out around the thick log being hammered slowly and methodically into her now wildly quaking honeypot.

Having his stomach, thighs and balls blasted with the girlcum exploding out around his cock and geysering out of Gina's pussy, Aeshey didn't stop pushing forwards, but instead picked up the pace, blasting her womb with thick spurts of precum as he finally brought her wide-open and massively stuffed slit up against his pelvis, tickling her swollen pussy lips with his pubes and having the rest of her ejaculation drench his balls.

Lynx could feel Gina thrust upwards with her tongue, having it go rigid as she worked it deep past Lynx's ringpiece, and groaned around Lucian's cock as it was speared in and out past her luscious lips, her throat rippling due to the streamers of precum being sent down her gullet and her own cunt juicing so ferociously that the dildo stuffed inside it came sliding out to bump against Gina's chin.

Just as Gina's glistening cunt ceased imitating a tropical rainstorm, Aeshey started inching his back between her legs, sliding his dick back into the open while her darkened pussy lips seemed to heave against it, every inch of hard, vein-ridged cockmeat that left her honeypot being accompanied by a thick gusher of precum being delivered deep inside her. When his cockhead exited Gina's twat, Aeshey flexed his pc muscle, sending his cock thrusting upwards and having its flared crown widen the gap between her slit and the waistline of her teeny skirt.

Grabbing onto the underside of Gina's long, toned legs, Aeshey let his hands glide slowly underneath them as he began reversing his way down between them, using his cockhead as a hook with which to pull Gina's skirt along with him until he finally reached her ankles, at which point he stepped back and yanked the skirt off her completely, running his fingers over the drenched PVC material of it for a second or two before tossing it aside.

While Aeshey was reversing from one slut, Lucian had advanced upon the other, feeding one inch after another of his mammoth fuckmast past Lynx's lips until the brunette was moaning happily around his member while deepthroating him, her ample release of wetness in response to sucking on a sixteen-inch schlong forming a layer running from Gina's chin down to the top of her vest-clad tits, spilling onto her skin as it appeared through the slashes cut across her top.

Left clad only in her pink shredded vest, pink fingerless gloves and matt-black, stiletto-heeled stripper platforms, Gina still hadn't quite recovered from her most recent orgasm when Lucian pulled back out of Lynx's throat until the business-end of his cock came popping out of her mouth.

"I-I'm going to have to sabotage your ship," Lynx moaned out, eyeing first Lucian's cock, then eventually his face, "Just to keep you here..."

"Slut," Lucian grinned, and picked Lynx up off of Gina's face, the top half of which was as richly decorated with cum as the lower was with the brunette's clearer, thinner juices.

Aeshey picked Gina up too, once again sweeping her up in his arms, this time to lift her away from the padded bench. Dropping her onto her feet while Lucian lowered Lynx onto the bench, Aeshey grinned at the gorgeous, super-stacked blonde leaning against him and staring at him with lust burning in her eyes and her lips twisted into a horny sneer. His cock jerking at the face Gina was making, Aeshey spun her around and pushed her forwards ever so slightly, pressing her stomach onto his left arm and reaching in behind her delectable booty with his right, driving his thick fingers into her asshole and clutching hold of the base of the dildo still trapped inside it so he could begin extracting it.

As the fake cock emerged from Gina's ass, Lucian moved in between Lynx's legs. He'd positioned her so her ass was hanging out over the edge of the seat, and bent his knees to push her legs further apart and line the plump head of his cock up against her ass. Feeling Lucian's cockhead rubbing against her asshole, precum drooling steadily onto the ring of muscle, Lynx braced herself by grabbing the edge of the bench, and cried out when Lucian pressed forwards, forcing her backdoor to open up and allow his cockend to push through it.