Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds after the dildo had exited Gina's ass, and she'd done her utmost to tighten up her anus to keep Aeshey's jizz from pouring out of it -- though a trickle did go off running down the inside of her right leg -- the hung smuggler had it lined up against the wide chasm that his fat fuckstick had transformed her previously so tight little pussy into, and rammed it up inside her, Gina's lips quaking and her eyes opening and closing constantly as the phallus entered her. Letting go of the dildo, Aeshey spend a second or two holding Gina's clit between his thumb and index finger, teasing the engorged bud and running his digits up her clitoral hood before the bronzed blonde babe suddenly found herself airborne again, her body resting on Aeshey's arms and her ass hanging down far enough that brushed against the base of his cock as he carried her over towards the bench.

Lynx's mouth was wide-open due to the first three or four inches of Lucian's schlong being present in her anal tunnel, the stacked young brunette shimmying about on her back and groaning in frustration when he didn't push further forwards. Opening her eyes, Lynx realised that it was her turn to lick her fellow slut's ass clean as she saw Aeshey's cock leaning against Gina's lushly tanned booty while it descended towards her face. When it was just inches away from her, Lynx could hear Gina release a sound that was some sort of strange hybrid of a horny moan and naughty giggle as she relaxed her bunghole again to allow Aeshey's spunk to see the light of day again, the viscous fluid pouring out of Gina's ass to flow into Lynx's hungry maw, forming a short, thick curtain of balljuice that was squashed onto the brunette's lips, chin and cheeks when Aeshey finished propping Gina up on top of her.

Unlike Gina, Lynx didn't spend any time letting her tongue swirl across her counterpart's juicy ass, but instead focused on her sensitive asshole straight away, greedily gulping down Aeshey's load while alternating between tongue-fucking and sucking on Gina's bung. Though Gina's eyes were barely more than narrow slits, Lucian managed to lock eyes with her, the look that she sent him so utterly nasty than a five-second burst of precum was rocketed into Lynx's ass before he caused the brunette to spread her lips wide and groan into Gina's booty by pushing forwards, finally spearing his cock further past her ringpiece. It only took Lucian a few long, powerful thrusts of his hips before his belly came up against the base of the dildo and pressing it back inside her cunt completely while he went balls-deep in her ass.

Feeling like she was about to squirt thanks to Lynx attending to her anus with her tongue and lips, Gina cooed in surprise when Aeshey's strong hands grabbed hold of her shoulders so he could shove her forwards, bringing her stomach down on top of Lynx's tits and her own boobs onto the brunette's trim belly. After taking a deep whiff of the musky scent of Lynx's soaked pussy -- there were oceans less wet than that vividly pink and constantly juicing cunt -- Gina dove in, lapping at Lynx's slit while she did the same, the two top-heavy sluts eagerly embracing the sixty-nine position that their two studs had placed them in, tasting each other while licking their way around the dildos protruding out of another's cunts. Admiring Gina's incredible ass once more, Aeshey leaned in, his hands grasping hold of her asscheeks and pulling them apart while his cockend came up against her ringpiece. He entered her, his hands holding her buttocks, resisting the parting of her buttocks caused by the thickness of his cock as inch after inch was fed in through Gina's bung, driving her to whimper lustfully into Lynx's pussy while her own honeypot leaked juices all over the brunette's face.

"Lucian?" Aeshey said through gritted teeth, moments after his muscular belly had come up against the bulging shape of Gina's glorious ass.

"Yeah..." Lucian nodded, his balls pulsing against Gina's forehead.

Saying nothing more, the two men began rocking their hips, steadily building up momentum as they worked their cocks in and out of their respective sluts asshole. Every thrust was a little more decisive than the one preceding it, Gina and Lynx both getting to experience over and over again the hard bellies of their lovers slapping against their asses as they buried their fuckpieces completely beyond their stretched bungs. And still Aeshey and Lucian kept on going faster and harder, their thrusts soon sending Gina and Lynx sliding back and forth against each other, each horny size-queen pushed forwards over the bench by the force with which the studs hammered their way inside them. Despite this, Gina and Lynx valiantly tried to continue eating each other out, their tongues dancing up and down each other's cunts, before the inevitable happened and Gina raised her head to cry out into Lucian's stomach as her anal orgasm washed over her. It proved to be a pretty intense one, her pussy exploding again in a shower of girlcum that carried the dildo out with her, sending it bumping off Lynx's head and falling to the floor, where Aeshey kicked it aside. In front of Gina, Lucian grunted as the dildo in Lynx's cunt had come racing out as well, only to bounce off his thigh on its way to the floor.

Relentlessly, Aeshey and Lucian kept on pummelling Gina's and Lynx's asses, driving their cocks in and out of their massively distended asshole, their balls carried forwards by the force with which they heaved themselves towards the bench from opposite ends to end smacking into the girls' spasming pussies.

Gina's orgasm eventually began to fade away, the flurry of juices turning into a rhythmic trickle that showed no signs of stopping completely, her body still heaving in response to each pulse of intense pleasure that coursed through her. Thus, she was still climaxing when Aeshey grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her voluptuous, toned form off of Lynx, arcing his back out behind his hips as he reversed away from the exercise machine while holding her up in front of him, his hands having slid down underneath her thighs.

Lynx's climax just finished when Lucian pulled out of her, the slurping noise of the crown of his schlong pulling free of her well-fucked bung still bouncing off the walls as he followed after Aeshey and Gina.

Seeing Lucian steer towards him, Aeshey grunted with exertion as he heaved Gina up along his cock, the last pulses of girlcum exiting her pussy having further and further to go to reach the floor as her asshole was dragged up his cock. Once he was close enough, Lucian placed his hands on Gina's thighs, and the two men worked together to lift her up until her booty was balancing against Aeshey's chest, her obscenely distended asshole brushing against the crown of his cock while she gasped at the dry air entering it, at which point he was grunting and groaning almost without pause as it fell on him to keep her there during the brief few seconds that Lucian needed to get his cock lined up against Aeshey's. The men's massive cumtubes pressed together to form one truly ginormous pillar of fuckmeat rising up between them, their difference in height meant that their cockheads were placed together as they began lowering Gina onto them.

"No fucking way..." Lynx gasped out from where she was lying on the bench, her pussy twitching at the sight of the two cocks rubbing against Gina's asshole, then pushing it open, the back of the busty blonde's orifice being opened up further than the front due to the differing circumference of the two club-like cockends.

"FUCK!!!!!" Gina hollered, and Lucian took a blast of girlcum right in the chest as another anal orgasm hit her with all the subtlety of a runaway freight train, her honey running down his abdomen.

Three more short, powerful anal orgasms followed, each one knocking Gina's breath away, as her ass was lowered onto the two steel-like, bucking, throbbing cocks, her buttocks flaring outwards enormously due to their combined girth. And each release of girlcum washed onto Lucian's body, leaving him glistening with it as Gina trembled in front of him, her face flushed and her eyes rolled back behind their lids, her mouth wide-open so he could see her tongue twitching and turning inside it. Her ass impaled on nearly thirty inches of vein-corded cockmeat that pounded the walls of her anal tunnel, Gina kept on cumming practically without pause, each new thrust upwards that Aeshey and Lucian carried out together causing girlcum to gush out of her fluttering honeypot.

After five solid minutes of such a treatment -- and a few dozen brief orgasms that each felt like a much longer one pressed together to last just a couple of seconds -- Gina's pleasure centre was becoming overwhelmed, her legs and arms having turned to rubber as she remained fixed between her two lovers, both of whom were grunting darkly as they kept on shoving their cocks up her radically ballooning sphincter while girlcum and prejizz pitter-pattered down onto the floor around their feet. Aeshey and Lucian had both been holding onto Gina's waist, using their grasp of it to bounce her up and down between them, but as they suddenly stopped moving their hips and instead grabbed hold of her legs to pull her up again. Before she'd been lifted off their cocks, Gina had experienced four more orgasms, the last one arriving just as the two fist-sized cockends cleared her asshole and causing a spray of girlcum to fly upwards, smacking onto Lucian's face.

Panting, covered in sweat and her own girlcum that had splashed off of Lucian's hard body onto hers, Gina didn't manage to form one coherent thought during the time that it took Aeshey and Lucian to turn with her still between them and carrying her with them back to the exercise machine and a waiting Lynx, who still was sporting a look of complete disbelief and equally complete arousal at the spectacle that she'd just witnessed. Her right hand was still between her legs, Lynx having brought herself to orgasm twice while ogling Gina getting double-drilled anally, the seat soaked with her juices as she straddled it.

Gina did however succeed in gasping out a breathless "Cocks..." as her hands brushed against the two fuckpieces sticking out past her. The blonde super-slut's arms too limp for her to be able to fondle those two huge cum-cannons, she still could see and at least get a cursory feel of them coiling up and uncoiling as tremors swept through them. At the same time, she wasn't sure if it was just her imagination, or if she could actually hear their balls churning while each pair of beefy testes were preparing a massive load to dump all over her.

Turning Gina around and depositing her onto the seat of the exercise machine, her arms and legs flopping down and the back of her resting on top of Lynx's cunt, the two cocksmiths stepped back, Aeshey to the left and Lucian to the right, neither man needing to do more than touch his own cock before having it explode and a tidal of jizz being blasted out through his pisshole.

Dazed and thoroughly satisfied as she continued to savour the afterglow of her umpteen orgasms, Gina watched the two jets of heavy balljuice stretch out through the air, each coming to encompass more than a metre in length before meeting in the air in front of her, combining into one truly massive projectile of jizz that went on to come thundering down on top of her and Lynx.

Gina managed to release one faint gasp, then her whole world seemed to turn pearly white.