All Comments on 'Gina Pt. 02'

by ColonelB

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a very hot start to Gina's path of adventures. May we expect to read more about Gina?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really really hard NO. Sorry this is fucked up beyond belief.

Im not really sure that this can be classified as BDSM, sure there is dominance and submission going on but this couple are absolute arseholes. It’s not as though they tried to talk him out of suicide, they were about to gain a new sex toy. Two fucked up predators going in for the kill on a woman who’s suffering from shock and grief. She isn’t in a position to give full informed consent she was given a few hours to make a choice of face the world on your own or dive head first into a situation that might be similar to what she previously had. A no brainer right there, considering that she’s damn near agoraphobic and has no understanding of normal social interactions.

This poor woman who is by all accounts submissive in nature has had half a sex life with her now deceased owner (because at this point *marriage* was just a label), when he decided to suicide his way out of his responsibilities he treated his sex toy as almost an afterthought. This is just human trafficking by another name. No talking, no time to adjust, no limits or safe words discussed just orders, shouting, slapping. It’s disingenuous for Ann to rant about pubic hair and threats she did just have her fingers in Gina an hour or so before. I didn’t find any of this erotic at all.

The context of this being a contemporaneous scenario makes it too close to reality, in this instance it all just comes across as abusive to me, which is why I can’t see it as erotic.

I get that you wanted to get to the sex scenes quickly and if you’re aiming for a dehumanised sex toy to be used without any consequences to this couple then you’ve hit the mark dead on then that’s your prerogative and you already have readers who are enjoying it. That’s just not my interpretation of BDSM. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

I'm liking this. But for the confusion between Gina and Gloria, this is excellent! On to chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userColonelB@ColonelB
I am close to retiring so thought I would take up writing these stories as my OAP Hobby

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gina Pt. 03 Next Part
Gina Previous Part
Gina Series Info