Gina's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

"You dirty boy," I mumbled.

"Gina, are you well, doing it with anyone else?"

"No, of course not," I mumbled, thinking what a question to ask now.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. We smiled at each other. He stared at my panties as my hand slowly moved in them.

"Hey, you are supposed to be kissing my feet," I said with a chuckle.

He mumbled something and went back to licking my toes. He looked very red and his fingers were shaking a little.

"Are you close?" I panted.

"Yeah, I've been trying to hold on," he blurted out.

"Stand up, stand up and squirt on my feet. Do it, do it now," I squealed.

When I saw him jerk the first load over my feet, I gasped and shrieked and let myself go. Martin and I both came together. My orgasm was so intense I had to struggle to keep my eyes open. I could feel his hot spunk on my nylon clad feet, but I wanted to see it as well! I watched panting and gasping, as streaks of hot white spunk covered the top of my foot.

Martin was tugging his cute little cock with quite some force. It was like he was desperate to get more out.

"Oh Martin, give me more than that, give me more you prick," I hissed.

He was panting hard now and squeaking a little. I looked at my foot covered with 3 big streaks on the top, and one that seemed to stretch across my toes. In the end I tipped my head back and closed my eyes. I could hear Martin panting, coming back down. He started stumbling about, and he reached up my skirt. I lifted my ass off the bed and he pulled my tights down and off. 2 minutes later a warm wet flannel was wiped across my foot.

I kissed him at the door.

"What shall I do with these?"

I looked at my balled up black tights in Martin's hand.

"Wash them for me," I said jokingly.

Christmas went through its usual shit. I had presents and things and gave mum and Andrew their stuff. But Christmas is for kids isn't it? Anyway I got stuff for my car, seat covers and a wax kit. Still I guess Andrew would have to help me with that. Martin came round in the evening and gave me a new bag and some new shoes that I told him I liked. He stayed for tea and then I took him home in my car. He kissed my cheek and dropped a pair of black tight in my lap.

"God I was only joking," I said.

He smiled at me and asked me in to see his mum. Well I had gotten the old trollop a card just in case. She didn't even open it she just dropped it on the table. Mr Hayward seemed a little drunk, and he grabbed me for a Christmas kiss. You should have seen the look his wife gave him. She seemed mortified that he would come anywhere near me. So, me being me, I grabbed him and kissed him back and gave him a hug. I just smiled at her as I pressed my tits against her husband. The crafty devil gave my ass a little squeeze knowing his wife wouldn't see.

I went out with Maria, Jackie, and a few of the girls on Boxing Day. Martin sort of tagged along. I guess I was going to have to get used to thinking about him. Still he was happy just being there, and Maria thought it was cute having a guy to fetch and carry drinks for us.

Now I wasn't drinking booze, but I was quite happy and relaxed. Mum came in the pub with Andrew, and after an hour she was stood singing at the piano that some guy was playing.

At the end of the night I ended up ferrying people home.

Mum was pretty pissed and Andrew and I got her to bed. There I was brushing my teeth suddenly aware of Andrew stood behind me. I was only wearing my bra and panties, and as I held on to the sink. He moved close behind me, and I could feel his breath on my neck. I felt Andrew's hand go down the front of my white panties! I pressed back against him.

"We can't, Andrew, what if mum wakes up?"

He pressed his finger right on my clit. I groaned and relaxed back further to him. That was when we heard mum coughing in the bedroom. This time Andrew didn't pull away, I had to twist out of his grasp as mum started crashing around in the bedroom.

"Andrew, I feel sick," she mumbled.

I raced to my bedroom just as I heard her stumbling around. For the next few minutes I heard her throwing up, and Andrew trying to soothe her. Well after hearing all of that going on, I didn't feel like finishing what my stepfather had started. I was tired and pissed off. I guess it was just too risky anyway with mum at home. Another thought occurred to me, perhaps I wasn't being to kind on Martin either. I mean the thing with Gavin, and me still thinking about my stepfather was wrong, and now Martin was thinking about us living together, maybe it was time I grew up. Also it was time mum told me about my real dad. I had asked before but she just kept putting it off. I figured he would want to see his grandkid too.

The next morning mum was staring at the bottom of a glass, she dropped a pill in it and swirled it round.

"Mum, I was thinking, maybe it is about time you let me get in touch with my real dad. You know with the baby and all."

"God Gina, you pick your times, don't you. Anyway he wouldn't be interested."

"Well how do you know that? I mean, he might like to see the baby."

"Gina, I told you not now, I've got a hangover."

"Well why don't you want to tell me about him? I want to meet him, it's my right."

Hangover or not mum stood there and gave me the evil eye, "I told you, I'd tell you when you are ready."

"Christ mother when will that be? You've got no right to stop me seeing him. I want to know where he lives."

"Listen you little madam, there is no way I'll let that animal near you."

"Don't call him that, that isn't fair."

"Oh not fair, I'll tell you what not fair is, this is not fair!"

She held up her hand, the one with the little finger missing.

"But, you trapped it in a car door, you said, it got squashed and you had to have it removed."

"Yes bloody yes I said that, because you were only 10 when you asked about it. I lied okay? Don't look at me like that. Look, your father came home drunk. He said he knew about me asking to sing at the pub. He said I only wanted to sing because the men would look at me. He called me a whore, he started thumping me. I couldn't do anything because I was tied to the bed."

"Why were you tied to the bed?"

"Because he liked whipping me. Okay I liked it too, at first, but then the little taps got harder, then he started with things on my nipples. That night he smashed my finger, he said if I ever went singing, the next time it would be my face!"

"Mum, why, I mean, why would he be like that?"

"I don't know. He just turned that way. Anyway, he untied me and dragged me in the bathroom. He held my head in the sink after he filled it with water. I begged and pleaded but he just wouldn't listen. When he finally let me go, and fell into a drunken sleep, I grabbed you and ran."

"So, what happened next?"

"You know that blonde woman that works in the café. That was yours father's little tart. He went and stayed with her. A week later he hit her, and well, then he did a runner."

"Oh mum, I'm sorry, why didn't you tell me?"

"Gina, I'm over it, I didn't want to ever tell you that."

"The woman, the woman who works in the café, what about her?"

"Bella, the woman you and your friends take the piss out of, because she walks with a limp and she has that scar on her face. That was a leaving present from your father."

"We didn't know that. I'm sorry mum. Is that why you had a go at me last year, for laughing at her?"

"Yes you silly girl."

"Does she know I'm his daughter?"

"Yes, now don't you go bothering her, I swear I'll bloody well crucify you if you go asking her about your real father."

"I won't. God she must hate me."

"No darling, she hates your father."

"Mum, I promise not to ask you about him again, sorry."

The next day I just had to go to the café. There she was serving behind the counter, with her husband. I watched her from outside the window. She limped along as she picked up a few dirty plates. I took a deep breath and went in. In all the time I had been going there with my friends she never once looked at me strange, or raised her voice at us. But now the strange look was on her face.

"Gina isn't it?" she asked.

I nodded, and then placed the flowers on the counter. She looked up at me with a questioning expression on her face.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

She smiled, and even then I couldn't help looking at the scar on her cheek. My tears were fast running out of room in my eyes. She squeezed my hand and took the flowers.

"Thank you, this means a lot to me," she said, and then she took the flowers to the back of the café, smelling them on her way.

I turned and left.

"Hey Gina, why did you just give those flowers to Scar Face?"

"Don't call her that Derek, that's not very nice," I spat.

"Hell, you used to. Anyway we never did to her face, so why the flowers?"

I've never punched anyone so hard in my life. Derek was on the ground holding his nose and trying to stop the blood from flowing.

"Fuck Gina, you crazy cow, you could have broken my nose."

"Just grow up you asshole," I hissed and walked on.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12