Gina's Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
Gina found a cow milker when she was on her way home...
769 words
4.22
12.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[3]

Gina arrived at the clothes store and exited her car. As she strolled into the shop, her chest bounced up and down with each step.

Gina groaned as she adjusted the straps of her tight bra, "God, this thing is driving me crazy and it's totally not worth it." She made her way inside the store and glanced around there were hardly any other people in the shop. After a few minutes of searching, she located the women's section and scanned the racks until she finally reached the bras.

Gina grabbed a pink sports bra, two black lace bras, and a bikini top that fit her perfectly. She could feel the warmth and moisture of her sweat on her chest as the tightness of her bra intensified.

Gina steadily made her way to the fitting room with the clothes she chose. She went into one of the stalls and removed her shirt and unhooked her pink sports bra. Her breasts were exposed, glistening with sweat.

Gina slipped the pink shorts bra on and it almost fit perfectly, good enough to offer her all the support she needed. The other bras were the same size and would do just fine as well. She grabbed the price tags from the items she had picked from the shelves and stuffed them into her purse; Gina murmured to herself "these things are way too expensive -- I'm practically robbing this store. Hopefully no one notices!"

After getting dressed, Gina emerged from the fitting room stall and walked calmly towards the entrance. She made a conscious effort not to appear suspicious and surveyed her surroundings as she approached the exit. Despite feeling a bit self-conscious, Gina noticed that many people were staring at her, likely due to her outfit.

After reaching the entrance, Gina exited the store and headed towards her car. She climbed inside and shut the door behind her, feeling a pang of guilt for stealing the clothes. "I can't believe I just did that. Why do clothes have to be so expensive?" she muttered to herself. Starting up the car, Gina set a course for home.

[4]

Gina was on her way home and felt the heat radiating from her chest. Her breasts started to tingle, and small rivulets of sweat ran down her torso as she continued driving.

Gina groaned "My chest feels like it's on fire and yet it's not even that hot outside!" She quickly flipped the air conditioning in her car on before continuing to drive. As she drove, Gina noticed a sign on the side of the road that read...

[Farmers Sale! Turn Right!]

"Farmers sale, huh?" Gina mused. "I suppose I could check it out, see what they have. My aunt has always loved farm equipment and livestock, and I could use a break from this stifling car."

She drove to the farmer's sale, impatient for fresh air. Within minutes, Gina parked her car and headed over to the barn where the sale was being held.

As she approached the entrance, a local farmer greeted her with a toothless grin.

"Hello there, young lady," said the kindly farmer. "Welcome to my farm. Is there something i can do to help you?"

"Hey there," Gina replied. "I'm here to look at and purchase some stuff for my aunt who needs new equipment from here."

"Yes, we have plenty of items on sale that we can sell for you to take away," the farmer responded.

"Fantastic!" Gina said before she made her way into the barn.

The farmer thought to himself, "That's a peculiar young woman her chest is too large for her age."

Gina inspected the barn and spotted a goat milker.

"This is what my aunt wanted! Not bad at all, considering it's only $50," she exclaimed.

Gina lifted the milking machine from the floor and carried it outside the barn to where the farmer was standing. She reached into her purse, pulled out $50, and handed it to him.

"This should cover this machine," Gina said. "It'll be perfect for my aunt's ranch."

"Mmhmm," the farmer replied. "These machines are great for extracting milk from goats quickly and easily."

"Well then, I'm sure there are plenty of other useful items in your store. Perhaps I'll come back sometime soon."

Gina picked up the milker from the farmer's property floor and placed it carefully in her car. She said goodbye to the farmer then drove back home. Gina's ample veiny bosom was contained within her tight fit pink sports bra, unaware that her cleavage could fill with milk at any moment.

[To Be Continued]