Gina's Sex Ed. 01

Story Info
In a dystopian world, Gina begins her sex education...
3k words
4.08
17.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaSX
GinaSX
7 Followers

Please don't take this text too seriously, it doesn't put any emphasis on realism or plausibility, it's purely about (unrealistic) sex. ;)

We are in a time when all adult women over 18 must complete two years of sex education. Gina recently had her 18th birthday and is now waiting for her training to begin.

Gina was really nervous. When she had been told the date for "training," as they just called it, for her birthday, she had been excited because all her sisters had already done it. Gina had wondered all this time what it was all about. It was certain that she had not seen her sisters for the whole two years, so what they had learned there had to be important. Besides, both had come back changed... Chantal now looked so sexy with her bigger breasts and pouty mouth, Jaqueline had a hip swing that made Gina envious and fantastic piercings in her nipples. She had no idea what they did in this training, but since the sisters, who would tell her nothing at all, could make such changes to themselves, it had to be about money and influence.

She stood in her room thinking about what else to pack. Two years without her family would be long, but she had resolved to make an effort and make everyone proud. Her eyes roamed around the room. Okay, a few books, a toothbrush and shower items... Clothes, she had been told not to pack, she would probably get some there. Her heart leapt when her father called from downstairs, so it was time to go.

"Are you ready?"

Gina nodded and showed her father the small bag she had packed.

"Ok, that's all you'll need. Her father grinned and put the bag in the trunk. Let's go."

Gina lost track of time a little as the featureless landscape passed her by; they must have been driving for hours before they reached a house slightly off the beaten path of a small town. The house looked unremarkable, and Gina wondered what kind of training would await her there.

Her father unloaded her at the driveway, kissed her goodbye. "I'll see you again in two years. I'm looking forward to seeing what a great woman you've become then." He grinned again and was gone. Gina picked up her bag and walked resolutely to the door of the nondescript house. Shortly after the doorbell rang, a middle-aged man opened it, eyeing her up and down, what Gina thought was a bit of a snide grin on his face.

"Hi, I..."

"Come on in, sweetie, come on in. I'm sure you're anxious to get started, too."

Gina found this greeting somewhat... innocuous, but suspected that she was probably about to be told what the study material was for the next period.

The man placed her bag in the hallway and put a hand around Gina's waist, pulling her into the next room. Gina was not quite comfortable being touched like that. On the one hand, no man had ever done that to her, on the other hand, the guy had quite strong hands.

"So, you're here for your training. That grin again; Gina nodded a little nervously.

Well, let me explain to you how this is going to work. First, take off your clothes."

Gina quickly took off her jacket and put it on the nearest chair. It was definitely a little warm.

"No, no, take it all off. If you want me to train you, you'll have to show me what you brought."

"What do you mean?" Gina thought that was very naughty after all. Always her parents had told them that she should never show herself naked to a man, and now this guy wanted her to take off her clothes?

The man laughed. "You really haven't been told anything about training either? I want to see your tits, your pussy and your little ass. If you want me to train them, you'll have to show them to me later anyway." He gripped her tighter. "So take your shit off, little bitch, ok?" As he said this, his mouth grazed Gina's ear and Gina cringed, should she really? On the other hand, she had promised her parents she would make an effort and surely this would make sense. She undressed and finally stood naked in front of him.

"That looks pretty good so far." Gina tried hard to hold still as the guy slid his hand over her ass cheeks, finally digging in firmly.

"Hmm, what a tasty ass. Tell me, you little cunt, have you ever been fucked in your ass?"

Gina shook her head. She had never even been allowed to meet men on her own, unlike her sisters. Her parents had always stressed that there was no way she should be doing anything down there, aside from cleaning the area. She really began to wonder what this training was all about.

The man slid a finger between her ass cheeks and began to run it through her cleft from top to bottom. "Ok, then this is going to be extra interesting. What about your cunt? Have you ever been fucked in your cunt?"

Gina shook her head again, feeling herself getting warm.

The man laughed again. "Not bad. Well, it may be that sex is forbidden for women under 18, but I thought some violated it every now and then. I prefer them fresh and innocent, though, so you're just right."

"What do you do in this training?" asked Gina now.

"That's right, you don't know, he said. You know that women in this country have to do a special service to men, right?" Gina nodded. She knew that her mother did all sorts of things for her father, disappearing into the bedroom with him in the evenings. And her sisters had also moved in with men quickly after they got back home.

"We live in uncertain times, but fortunately nature has given us a way to protect our land." The guy reached between his legs with a jerky motion and was now grinning again. Gina just stared.

"Oh, man, they didn't explain anything to you at all." Now he opened his pants and pulled out his cock. Gina knew this because she had once watched her father sunbathing. This one, however, was definitely twice as long and stood out pointing upward a bit, with something wet coming out the front.

"We men have the advantage of possessing dicks that give us great muscular strength and speed, but that only works if you use your dick regularly by fucking a woman. Women perform a service to society by making their pussies and assholes available for fucking. But they have to be prepared first, because no man wants to fuck someone who doesn't know how her holes work. Well, that's the training. You're going to be my fuck-slut for two years. I'll fuck your pussy, your ass, and your mouth at my whim, preparing you to pleasure and empower your future husbands.

And because..."

One of his fingers disappeared into her asshole and she gasped.

"...virgins still have very tight holes, it will also be my job to stretch your holes so that they are fully functional afterwards and no one will have trouble using them properly. Do you have any questions?"

Gina shook her head. She felt totally blindsided and spontaneously didn't know what to make of the situation.

The guy grabbed her by the waist again and pulled her towards the couch. "Ok, let's break you in properly then.

You can call me Stallion, by the way, because that's what I'm going to be to you. You are to me... well, first of all 2-3 holes. I will call you whore or pussy. Come on, now let me fuck you."

Gina let him pull her onto the couch and watched him approach his cock to her cunt. She was still wondering how this bulging cock was going to fit in her tight cunt when Stallion pushed it into her hole with one quick thrust. Gina moaned loudly and spread her legs to give him access. Her cunt felt incredibly full and she felt a painful tugging in it. The cock was halfway in and her pussy channel was dilated to its limit. She didn't feel like any more of this cock would fit in her tight hole, it was just way too tight and he was too thick for that.

"Hm, that feels great. Man, this pussy is tight, I really have to..."

He thrust powerfully. "...Push hard to make my cock fit." Gina cried out softly as another 5 cm disappeared into her hole. How was the rest going to fit? Her cunt stretched painfully and began to pulse hotly. Gina felt herself start to sweat and her sweat gathered between her tits and ass cheeks.

"But don't worry, we'll fuck so many times that afterwards not only will my cock fit in without a problem, but a second one will too. It's all a matter of time."

It was just about time for Gina to pull her cunt off that cock, but Stallion grabbed her and thrust again with vigor. Gina cried out as the head brushed against her cervix and his balls slapped against her labia. The cock was now sunk to the hilt in her tight cunt and Gina felt like she was impaled on this thick, pulsating cock. With rhythmic thrusts, Stallion drove the cock back and forth and Gina felt her cunt widening further to accommodate him inside her.

"Hold still, cunt. We're not done until I've fucked your cunt properly. C'mon, take my cock inside you."

Again, some violent thrusts that spread Gina's insides further and further apart. Gina gritted her teeth, her cunt seemed to be on fire.

"So, do you like my cock in your cunt?"

Gina didn't answer, she was too busy concentrating on the bulging cock in her hole. Again he thrust with force.

"Do you like my cock in your cunt, slut?"

And another thrust, driving the cock right up to her cervix.

"Do you like my cock in your tight cunt, slut?"

Gina could take no more. Her answer was almost lost in a moan. Maybe Stallion would fuck her with less force if she gave him the answer he wanted.

"Yes, your cock feels so good, fuck me harder. Fuck my tight pussy."

He slapped her ass cheek. "That's the way to do it, cunt. Tell me how much you like getting fucked. Do you want more of my big cock?"

This was accompanied by renewed hard thrusts that made Gina cry out. By now sweat was running down her entire body.

"Yes, I want more of your big cock. Please fuck my cunt, fuck my tight cunt."

His cock widened and widened her cunt until it began to pulsate, filling her cunt channel with sticky, hot cum. As he pulled his still pulsating cock out of her cunt, Gina briefly felt that her slit felt very empty. She had been stretched to the limit and wondered if she would ever get as nice and tight as before. Had this happened to her sisters too? Had they liked it or had they found it so difficult too? Sticky cum ran out of her used cunt and ran down her thighs and into her ass crack.

Stallion was already grinning wider again as he cradled his again stiff cock in his hand. He pointed it at Gina's spread legs and licked his lips.

"I'm going to put it in your ass now, pull your ass cheeks apart."

Gina was shocked. As if getting this huge cock shoved up her cunt wasn't bad enough. There was no way he would fit in her tiny ass. Besides, she had never heard of an asshole being used for something like that, it seemed very nasty to her. "No, we can't do that, my pussy is for fucking after all and my ass..."

Stallion grinned again. "I guess you'd like that. You know, most men don't think a cunt is bad, but prefer to fuck a tight, warm ass. Asses are best at helping us strengthen our dicks, and they're a lot more fun to fuck, too. Much more friction. Your pussy is more like nice a decoration next to your most important hole."

Your pussy is more like a decoration next to your most important hole. Gina was genuinely horrified at the idea of having that cock sunk into her hole. "Your cock is too thick, it won't fit in my ass."

"Stop bitching and let me put it in your ass."

Gina took another look at that almost forearm sized cock, "Is this going to hurt?"

Stallion laughed. "Well sure, just look at him. It's no big deal though, I like my sluts screaming and squirming under me while I'm anal fucking them. So give me a nice scream while I spike you with my cock, anal slut."

Immediately she felt him widening her little hole and slowly opening her ass. Her asshole spread wide as he pushed his cock farther and farther. A sharp pain shot through her anal canal and she tried to push it away from her.

"Ouch, it doesn't fit. My asshole isn't big enough for it."

"Wait a minute, that's what everyone has said so far and he's always fit. Now be a good cock whore and spread your anal cunt for me."

His cock pushed deeper and deeper into her tight asshole until his balls touched her ass cheeks. He held his cock still while she felt her asshole slowly widening for the cock. She felt so full and filled, her asshole stretched to its limit. For a moment, Gina was relieved that Stallion just held his cock still so she could get used to it. Finally, he began to move his cock slowly in her hole and the pain worsened again. She felt like a red-hot rod was being sawed in and out of her anal canal.

"Ouch, you're too big for my ass. Not so hard."

He thrust forcefully a few times as she squirmed under his thrusts.

"I'm afraid I didn't hear you, cock whore. Did you tell me to fuck your ass cunt harder? Like this?"

His balls slapped against her ass cheeks as he fucked her vigorously and she cried out. The walls of her anal passage seemed to clench around the sawing cock. Her tits bobbed back and forth as Stallion's pelvis bounced against her ass with force, rocking her back and forth. Her hole stretched wider and wider, spreading painfully. Gina gritted her teeth and focused only on this rod sawing into her asshole. Stallion's thrusts remained powerful and brutal while her hole made squelching noises.

Finally, Stallion stayed on top of her and just moved his pelvis in circles. He pushed his tongue into her ear and then began to nibble on her earlobe. The cock remained firmly and deeply inside her asshole.

"We're going to do this every day now so your asshole gets used to my cock and you'll fall asleep with my cock in your ass at night. Let's see if we can't manage to get two dicks in there soon."

Her ass didn't hurt quite as much by now, but the thought of taking two cocks inside her made Gina shiver. If one already hurt so much and barely fit in, how was it going to work with two cocks?

As if he had heard, Stallion began to move in her ass again. "Don't worry, we're going to do this so many times that you might have some fun with it afterwards. But it doesn't matter to me, because you're just a body with some holes for me and my job is to make those holes ready to fuck. If I have fun doing it, it's quite enough."

Finally he pulled his cock out of her ass. Gina had the impression that her hole was not shrinking all the way again and some cold air was flowing into her heated ass.

"There, now clean that cock, whore."

Gina didn't know what he expected her to do now and was about to say that when he pushed the cock to her lips.

"Don't always make me ask you twice. When I tell you, I want you to lick my cock clean of your ass juices."

Gina definitely didn't want to put anything in her mouth that had been in her ass before, but Stallion's hand on the back of her head already moved her head towards the cock and she couldn't help but open her mouth. She gagged as Stallion's cock plunged deep into her throat and he began to fuck her rhythmically. It made her gag. He fucked her mouth exactly as if he were her cunt. She could barely breathe and wanted to push Stallion away from her, but he just held her head tighter and pumped his cock further and further into her mouth. A gush of cum ran down her throat and mouth and finally Stallion let go. The cum felt uncomfortable, Gina was about to spit it out when Stallion grabbed her by the chin.

"Swallow that, little anal cunt. You just swallowed your ass juices already, so a little cum won't be so bad. Swallow."

Gina swallowed. A salty taste lingered on her tongue.

"Very good. I must say, you are very fuckable. We're going to bed now and we'll continue tomorrow. Gina followed Stallion into his bedroom and wasn't surprised to find there was no sleeping wear. She rolled under a blanket and hoped to fall asleep quickly so this day would finally be over.

But then she felt Stallion's erection pressing against her ass.

"I meant it when I just said you'd sleep with my cock in your ass. Spread your cheeks."

Resignedly, Gina pulled her ass cheeks apart and felt his bulging cock stretching her rosette to the hilt. Stallion thrust a few more times until his cock disappeared to the hilt and then lay still. Shortly after, she heard his steady breathing as her asshole pulsed with burning.

GinaSX
GinaSX
7 Followers