All Comments on 'Gina's Weakness Ch. 02'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hubbie's fun

But not enough, so I guess this is going down some cockold path where her taking lots of cocks and eating cream pies is the hot deal. It's too bad I don't get off on slut wives wimp hubbies, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really hot

Can't wait to see where the porn movie takes them

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just so trendy

Bi = excuse to cheat, = excuse to scheme, = excuse to manipulate, = excuse to love more then one (or non at all). I don't like the trend to put us in a whorish corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To: just to trendy

Who cares whether you like it or not or where it's going you gonadless little man.

cibixcibixover 11 years ago
Love the direction of the story....

One of my faves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the cum idea

Great story. I wish my wife would suck me like that and ask me to suck a cock while she watched and participated in licking and sucking it. I am hard as a rock and will be jacking off in a minute wishing it was a guys mouth around my cock sucking me dry.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 7 years ago
Another 5 for Ch. 02 !!!

1. I need a Gina in my life

2. I want her to have a 'cock phase'

3. I will willingly be teased and trained towards the inevitable .........

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkover 6 years ago
Wishes

That my wife found Gina's phase. And wanted to find that toy for me.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
loved the story

As open as he seems to be to her suggestions, doesn't he ever question her motives? I thought she was pretty blatant about it, but he never said a word to her. So he might be bi, who cares. So far so good I guess, but I would definitely have some questions for her.

Don't get me wrong here, I enjoyed the story, but I can tell it's not written in my time line. These people have to be in their late 20 or 30's.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Love the Direction It's Taken

Gina is slowly leading her husband down the path as she preps him with dirty talk and nasty blow jobs every step of the way. She is constantly planting ideas into his head as she let's her inner slut out. Loved how she introduced him to creampies through a snowball and sticking her cum covered fingers into his mouth always filling his head with suggestive ideas. she truly id a temptress of the best kind.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

OMG what a great series, the slow seduction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous