Gina's Weakness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby. Taste him," she said keeping up the illusion.

He sucked the cum off her finger and swallowed. She scooped up the rest and fed it to him. She was surprised, but quite pleased that he did not resist. She bent down and kissed him. Then she cuddled up against him as they both caught their breath.

"Nice" she said. He mumbled an approval.

They rested for several minutes without saying a word. There was no question that they both had great orgasms. Robert loved her talking dirty. He actually found himself thinking about jacking off another guy just as she had suggested. He was surprised how much he got off to it. Of course, it was just fantasy.

Finally Gina stirred from her sexual daze. "Damn baby! We need to give that a shot one of these days." She leaned down and licked his cock clean before pulling the briefs back into place.

She rose up and gave him a kiss. She could taste cum in his mouth. It drove her crazy. She moaned and drove her tongue against his. What was going to be a peck turned into a hot passionate kiss.

"Mm...I like that" she said staring him in the eye. "Do you like that?"

"Yeah...funny, I didn't think... but yeah, not bad."

"You are fun when you let your kinky side come out and play."

*

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

12