All Comments on 'Ginger and Chris Ch. 02'

by WatchesGinger

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Now I feel peaceful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And, WatchesGinger, put it where the sun doesn't shine.

Pathetic author, pathetic story. Writes a piece of garbage AND than blames the readers for being the problem.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Poorly written crap

I don't regard myself as a 'hater' and I have no specific objections to wife sharing/watching/cheating stories as such - but this one was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrid

You do realize that 99.9% of he human race finds this repugnant. Who are you writing for? Your intended audience? Youtself? Pretty sad. Why did you say you Ginger is married? Whats the point.Thank god its over

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just shows the character of the writer

hopefully his wife is a whore and he gets treated the same. It is apparent he isn't a real man or woman for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Please continue with Ginger and her husband. Like to see husband be a little

stronger though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
G A R B A G E

FROM FUCK PORK .GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE AND MASTRABATE A DOG THEN FALL ON A BUTTER KNIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It's a good damn thing this is the end! You are a totally sick mother fucker! Not to mention you are a complete fucking pussy! I hope Gin brings AIDS home to you! You would both deserve no less! Fucking faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear author i love your story. Please ignore the asswipes.

Its very hot and sexy and its very well written. I wish i could give it ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit garbage

It is pretty obvious this was the work of a stupid women that hates men.hopefully she will be done over again by someone who hates her as much as she hates the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Dear author i love your story. Please ignore the asswipes.

Funny, someone who trashes others for daring is a far better definition of "asswipe." Therefore, YOU are one of the first who should be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good lord.

"But still, the way it had gone down, the sense of being set up, that was what bugged me. And I was mad.". Setup? No joke. Writing is OK, but the plot line so far sucks. Thomas is hopeless. Not long before she locks him up, denies him totally, then leaves for the BBC. "I sounded like a wuss...". Sounded like? How about are. "What you just said...that is a shitty, shitty thing to do to somebody." Big difference between words and actions. What she did was really shitty. Just because she didn't text Chris didn't mean it wasn't her intent all along. Fact is Thomas was set up. Too bad Thomas doesn't get more strange pussy. He should go out hunting for himself. Ginger wouldn't like that so much but why should he care? She obviously doesn't care about his feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Certianly a cuckold fantasy

The fact that the author provides no definitive informantion about him or her suggests a true desire to not want any of his associates know his fantasies. After trying to read this mishmash of how hot and unfaitful Ginger appears to be and realizing the star is not really Ginger at all but our fantasy cuckold. Deciding as the author has to stop writing these bull shit stories about Ginger and her cuckold was probably the wisest thing this author has done in quite sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The fact that you enjoy semen makes a fucking homo.

Now, if this were gay male, I wouldn't care; but since you're pretending to be a straight male makes it stupid. Fucking come out of the closet already. We won't care.

As for the rest of this piss poor excuse of a story, the only redeeming quality is that it's over. Too bad we can't give negative numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ever consider giving up erotic writing?

Given the negative comments and low scores, why do you even write? Maybe it's for a loathing self satisfaction of being put down. You must get off this. Is that your fetish?

Can't say I like your themes. 1* for effort.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Sorry WG - do you mind my butting in to this fascinating trool fes? FANTASTIC NEWS JUST COME IN!!

I have it on good...let's get on with it....well apparently the great x_JohnDoe_x is resubmitting!!!! His new name will be

-+´¡-doenutaverageit'lltakeawhiletothinkofthemallgw69_´`*-¨!+-

He has a mountain of reality to unload on us! I can't wait.

Loving Wives - you'll love it now!

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
witless? grow up?

Why the hell am I laughing?

About the story. Cum-licking. Cream pies? They do something for me, like make me puke. I really hate to troll good writing, but wrong category. In loving wives wimp or not - let's keep the guys straight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
These Stories are very hot and very well written - forget the usual negative comments

It really is hilarious how many people actively search for and read cuck stories only to complain about them. It's like going to see a musical only to complain that there were songs! Amazing behaviour. What do you honestly expect to find when you open a cuck story? Fucking nursery rhymes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I love your stuff. To hell with these losers putting down,

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I have thoroughly enjoyed ur pieces. Expertly written, nice flow (no pun intended) with just the right amount of observational detail. My wife hs bn cuckolding me for many years and, of course, I love it. She hs never operated at the same intensity as Ginger (not quite so many lovers or as often) but more than enough to slake our needs. I understand the difficulties involved with repetition but if u are moved to put fingers to keyboard again for another "Ginger" series u wd make a lot of fans happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

god cuckolds should all be put on an island an blow it up there some sick bastards out there ,u ever wondered y god created aids its to get rid of sluts an promiscuous people every slut an cuck should contract aids an rid world of these sickos

abonafidefoolabonafidefoolover 11 years ago
More More Story!

I know that you have more in you,,why tease us?

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandabout 11 years ago
A great story

Well written and fun.

Thank you, I loved it.

cuckyboicuckyboiover 10 years ago
No More???

I only wish they had taken the logical step of having him more involved in preparing and then cleaning her lovers as well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Honesty and Integrity

Your stories put a lot of emphasis on honesty and integrity - between Ginger and Thomas. But you yourself are being dishonest and are deliberately perpetrating a fraud on your readers. The relationship you describe is the furthest thing away from the concept of "cuckolding". There are two absolutely necessary criteria of cuckolding that simply do not exist in your stories: first, a cuckold is a husband that does NOT know about (or condone) his wife's extramarital affairs; second, a cuckold is a husband who's wife has - unknown to him - been impregnated by another man, has given birth to a bastard child, and the husband believes the child is genetically his.

Your stories are nothing more than cheating-wife stories wherein the husband suffers so much from sexual and masculine inadequacy that he's desperate to hold onto any female in any type of "relationship" and will accept any betrayal and dishonesty, including the humiliation of creampies, just so he can have some cunt-access on a somewhat regular basis. The fear of being alone (rejected by women) combines with the inadequacy resulting in a truly pathetic, psychotic and disfunctional male who without heavy psychiatric counselling is travelling the short road to suicide and murder.

Even assuming that somehow both parties survive, the fact is that the wife's cheating conduct - whether condoned or not by the husband - is so destructive to the basic foundation of marriage that it is inevitable the relationship will fail. One day, the "tittilation" of her affairs will simply cease to stimulate the husband, or the overwhelming number of affairs will simply cause the dam of jealousy and betrayal to burst, and the marriage is over - "honesty" notwithstanding. A rotten core inevitably leads to collapse. A ticking time-bomb is fun to watch; even more so when it finally explodes, destroying everything and everyone around it.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Wild!

I'm sure Thomas is in cuckold heaven. Just like in the movie "Secretary" there is someone for everyone, and Thomas found his when he hooked up with the control freak Ginger. All her bullshit and feigned indignation when Thomas called her out for setting him up as part of her own machinations are fully understood by both of them, but Thomas LOVES being played by her, so they do this Kabuki dance where it's preordained that Ginger will get what she wants and Thomas will submit. He's a true masochist and she's just greedy! Having her set Thomas up with Sarah, choreograph the event and lay down the law about what he may and may not do was a great stroke. She gave him something of no value to herself and pressured him into thinking it was a prize. I think the Indians sold Manhattan under similar pretenses. But they were merely innocent while Thomas is a willing dupe.

This punches all the right cuckold buttons. It's really quite brilliantly done, I think. I alternately suffered and was elated right along with Thomas in his jealousy and incredible arousal by his slut wife. The humiliation of cuckoldry is not for me, but for Thomas it's at the very core of his sexual being. I can empathize...but no way could I tolerate it.

Very well written, and superbly told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Really enjoyed this very hot tale. More, please.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Truly

Truly a POS author writing about some whore named Ginger and her cuck husband. Says this is.last story, but it comes two stories too late.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I know the idiots are still with us as this author proves with his story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous